Waka Flocka Reacts To BSM Member's Murder, "Wish It Was Me, My F*cking Right Hand Is Gone"

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
7916 pageviews
49 comments

flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
Waka Flocka Reacts To BSM Member's murder, "Wish It Was Me, My F*cking Right Hand Is Gone"

Less than 24 hours since the fatal shooting of Brick Squad Monopoly member Slim Dunkin, Atlanta rapper Waka Flocka Flame has come forward with his emotional reaction to losing a close friend and business affiliate.

Writing in all caps through Twitter, Flocka told fans he wished he could switch places with the slain rapper.

"WISH IT WAS ME ... MY F*CKING RIGHT HAND IS GONE," Waka tweeted December 17th.

"Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them. #REALSH*T #F*CKDAWORLD"

"'Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.'" (Waka Flocka Flame's Twitter)

Dunkin's Friday night death was confirmed by Atlanta police.

Another rapper has lost his life because of a gun violence. Slim Dunkin, a 24-year-old MC who was featured heavily on Waka Flocka Flame's mixtapes, was pronounced dead at Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia on Friday, December 16 after being gunned down at a recording studio. Maj. Keith Meadows of the Atlanta Police Department confirmed to The a.ssociated Press that the Brick Squad Monopoly rapper was fatally shot in the chest at around 5:30 P.M. after he got involved in a verbal altercation with another individual. "It appears the victim was scheduled to do a photo shoot," he first stated. (Ace Showbiz)

At the time, police were still searching for the murder weapon and possible suspects.

Maj. Keith Meadows said police have not been able to identify the shooter. He said 13 to 20 people were in the small office-type building in southeast Atlanta at the time of the shooting, which took place around 5:30 p.m., but they were in different places. "We've questioned a number of witnesses inside the recording studio at this time." Meadows said. Police have not recovered the handgun that was used. Investigators remained at the scene late Friday evening. (CBS News)

The late rapper was reportedly known for grinding alongside Waka Flocka.

Dunkin has appeared on a number of songs with Waka like "F--k the Club Up," "Bang" and "Karma" all from Flocka's 2010 debut Flockavelli. He was also featured heavily on Waka's mixtapes like Twin Towers, Twin Towers 2 (No Fly Zone) and LeBron Flocka Flame 3. Dunkin was on his solo grind as well. This past Halloween the street bred MC released Menace II Society, a 20-track mixtape which featured Gucci Mane, Roscoe Dash and Pastor Troy. (RapFix)

[pic - click to view]

Waka Flocka Reacts To BSM Member's murder, "Wish It Was Me, My F*cking Right Hand Is Gone" | SOHH.COM

49 comments for "Waka Flocka Reacts To BSM Member's Murder, "Wish It Was Me, My F*cking Right Hand Is Gone""

6 years ago '04        #2
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
 6 years ago '09        #3
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,130 | Props total: 316 316
man this sh*t need to be a wake up call for waka.....we cant have him going out the same way....he need to start focusing more on his fu*king surroundings and not putting himself in a position where he can be touched, because aslong as the world turns hating a.ss muhfu*kas will still exist....we cant lose mah n*gga flocka yo
 12-18-2011, 12:56 AM         #4
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Final Boss said:
man this sh*t need to be a wake up call for waka.....we cant have him going out the same way....he need to start focusing more on his fu*king surroundings and not putting himself in a position where he can be touched, because aslong as the world turns hating a.ss muhfu*kas will still exist....we cant lose mah n*gga flocka yo
Said the same thing yesterday after it was announced Slim died. This truly has to be a wake up call for Waka. If he needs to take the Kid Cudi way (Get rid of everybody) then so be it.
 6 years ago '06        #5
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
need slim back ...... its too late for waka.
 12-18-2011, 01:48 AM         #6
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Final Boss said:
You ain't lying, mayne. Esp with the money Waka's got now since he blew up, i'd str8 up move out the A or somewhere safer in the A at least, which I'm sure he's living at somewhere well off (But I wouldn't know, but just sayin)

I have zero respect for any n*gga wanting to rob or worse k!ll for material items they can't get off their own a.ss to work for, but still a rapper that's still flossin in the wrong hoods/areas is just asking for some1 to get you.
 12-18-2011, 02:08 AM         #7
chodestealer187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sad ...
 6 years ago '06        #8
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #9
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
What if Freddie Gibbs mentions Slim dying in a diss or something he did punch a CTE member..
 6 years ago '06        #10
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
that was a punch. Who Dunk k!ll for Bricksquad, that its been confirmed about?
 6 years ago '06        #11
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,604 | Props total: 8871 8871
flocka finna come out with more angry music :) wash rinse repeat cycle act of violence
 6 years ago '04        #12
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
blood sacrifice...waka bout to b on the cover of GQ n forbes

#outb4flame
 6 years ago '11        #13
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
I should become a garbage a.ss rapper I see n*ggas will d!ck suck everybody famous
 12-18-2011, 01:49 PM         #14
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
I should become a garbage a.ss rapper I see n*ggas will d!ck suck everybody famous

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #15
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
thank god it wasnt him.

then his pathetic fans would label him a goat
 12-18-2011, 01:52 PM         #16
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jussn Kredible said:

#outb4flame
that ran cross my mind !...but i dont know mann!!...sh*t is too crazy for 20 n*ggas being in a room and no one is saying sh*t !...think about it!...and they say Gucci was there and he fled because he just came outta jail and he didnt want no heat on him !
 6 years ago '04        #17
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
Aaaaand ten minutes after these tweets he went and made another 5 songs about banging and shooting people....
 12-18-2011, 01:56 PM         #18
Powerager 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jussn Kredible said:

#outb4flame
 6 years ago '07        #19
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space