Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-19-2011, 02:24 PM         #41
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Not really sure where you were going with this, but the same can be said of any fan of any person.
There are fans of artists and then there are Joe Budden fans

I have seen & heard of the "Nas followers", the "Jay-Z Camel warriors", the "Eminem stans" but Joe Budden stans/fans/internet soldiers are a different breed.
 6 years ago '05        #42
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,310 | Props total: 6446 6446
Kendrick Lamar is quite impressive.. You would be blind to not see how good this guy is and hes just starting out.. Its scary. I havent seen anyone this good since.. mm.. Cassidy mabey. somebody like dat that really caught my attention and was actually nice wit his own lane that u cant fu*k up..
 6 years ago '04        #43
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 DelbertMengel said:
so he totally disregarded jays advice then
see this is whats fu*ked up about hip hop yall equate quality or consistency with sales, dont get me wrong sales matter they can be used to gauge consumer interest in your product but they are not the sole determining factor in a artist being successful.

I Say Joey has followed Jay-z's advice to the letter by consistently releasing GOOD music and here we are he's almost 10 years in and still very much relevant with the culture.

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 12-19-2011 at 02:56 PM..
 12-19-2011, 02:52 PM         #44
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
i

I am a huge Joe Budden fan, but unfortunately for me I always thought Joe's unreleased sh*t was some of the hottest sh*t and not enough agreed. Some of his club efforts were hotter to me than what was out. Of course on a deeper lyrical, thoughful level Joe is nice, I liked the fact that he had that aspect along with witty, clever, funny club songs like Cut Tonight, Fuel/Get Up, Jingle Me Baby, Gangsta Party, Stuntin, and Control it. If he released Control it with whoever is on the auto tune that did that sh*t right now, it would be a hit.
#realfu*kintalk

thats when Jumpoff was at his best. fam had a variety of trakks, not just the mood muzik type joints !!

kinda wish he stayed on that route cause Joe woulda had a much bigger fanbase (imo)
 12-19-2011, 02:54 PM         #45
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
then Hov walked by a janitor and said the same sh*t
damn :lachen001:
 6 years ago '12        #46
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Jackson High said:
The problem isn't that. It's a couple things actually.

1. His music is for the Kanye 808, Kendrick Lamar, current Drake, lovers. The type of music Joe puts out you literally have to be in a certain mood to listen to.

2. His fans.

His fans are pretty knowledgeable on his catalog but the main thing is they consider him to be best thing since sliced bread. I understand he makes great music because I'm a fan too, but the amount of -excuse my language- d!ck sucking they do makes it easy to ridicule Mr. Budden on here.

False
 12-19-2011, 03:24 PM         #47
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:

False
So his music isn't "emo"? So his fans aren't one of the most, if not the most stannish individuals for a hip-hop artist.

Really now?
 6 years ago '11        #48
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
Lol at old joey > new joey

either way he's still competing with himself for the best title
 6 years ago '11        #49
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
 J Rob said:
n*ggas make fun of Joey for his "lack of success" and being a "one hit wonder"......but don't seem to realize (or care) that he has one of the most loyal underground followings in the game. If I were a rapper I'd rather have that type of career than to have one like Chingy or Mike Jones where you're super hot for a year or two and then suddenly fall off the face of the earth.
this. im sure alot of cats would love to just get some one-off success but that sh*t goes quicker than it comes. at least for Joe he can tour and not be in the same situation say an I-20 or Stagga Lee is in.
 6 years ago '10        #50
marx1684 
space
space
$4,835 | Props total: 4977 4977
Budden got salty on a comment I made on 2dopeboyz a couple of years back that had me like "c'mon son" & has questionable situations that arise online but he's still a true rhyme spitter. You can not like him all you want but he'll still handle a beat & say some things that could make you think instead of just dropping some BS that rides well on a beat.
 12-19-2011, 04:42 PM         #51
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wack artist, only makes emo music for his fans and it's a mockery that they consider him the best rapper alive, all his fans are fuking annoying....
 6 years ago '08        #52
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 305 305
joe hasnt had a hit on radio in damn near 10 years ......... and the n*gga seems to being well for himself and all

but nevertheless, the n*gga can spit, and waiting on this sh*t w/ kendrick
 6 years ago '07        #53
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,521 | Props total: 15082 15082
 ash1990 said:
Webbie sold more than Joe Budden, without promotion
 6 years ago '10        #54
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 2885 2885
Hate Joe all you want but talent-wise he's probably better than 90% of the artist in your IPOD right now. How could you hate dude; he came from struggle, got signed to 1 of the biggest labels & had 1 of the biggest hits, then struggled thru the politics & bullsh*t of the industry, & is now reaping success again. I really question a lot of you n*ggas & how "real you are".

Most importantly lets not forget, Budden rarely disappoints lyrically & BY HIMSELF almost revived his career & was 1 of the pioneers of marketing via internet. Make all the Budden jokes you want, but his talent speaks for itself & rather u admit it or not dude done made a song that any & everybody could feel at some point. Personally its good to see dudes like this still holding strong cause im sure most thought he'd be a homeless with no outlets. U bi*ch boys must be avid pop music fans or something.
 6 years ago '09        #55
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,150 | Props total: 472 472
Lol I swear im almost thru with boxden. The children and their logics k!ll me. So cuz joe not all over the tv, or winning awards he's not a great mc? Yall are the reason he's so happy being the "no named" "bummy" a.ss rapper that you desperately want him to be. You FANS are too fickle and peaheaded too enjoy the music cuz you're so simplified by all the wrong things musically.He makes music that he loves and feels, not the trendy kind most of you seem to love these days. And he gets paid for it! He gets paid to do what he enjoys outta life and thats lay tracks minus the gimmicks you fans enjoy so much. Shoutout to all my niccas who LOVE hip hop cuz it means something and not cuz its fashionable. I almost forgot, HE SIGNED TO SHADY AFTERMATH?! Goodbye.
 6 years ago '04        #56
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,122 | Props total: 1375 1375
 Stayburnin said:
yea but hes still makin good money makin great music which is hard to say for other people. he would have had to make a lot more pump it up tracks to stay big and i dont think he likes doin that type of music. but hes made classic mixtapes and lyrically one of the best rappers out, no doubt.
I agree. He might not be selling out Rick Ross type concerts night in and night out, but he's clearly making enough to push nice cars and keep his bills paid.
 6 years ago '07        #57
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 SLIM said:
Consistency? That's supposed to be some memorable a.ss advice? If jay said that sh*t to me I'd look at him like "n*gga, you can't be serious. that's all u got for me?"
strait up, If i was in that n*ggas shoes, I wouldn't bring Jay-z's name up for NO fu*king reason. he would have to get his own fu*king publicity.
 6 years ago '06        #58
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
scumbag joey da don

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #59
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
Joe Budden is a likeable guy.

And who here really wouldn't take his career and the experiences he's had over there own?
 6 years ago '10        #60
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
I bet Jay-Z doesn't even remember telling him that...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy