Joe Budden Praises Kendrick Lamar, Recalls Jay-Z Advice

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-19-2011, 12:43 PM         #21
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
then Hov walked by a janitor and said the same sh*t
 12-19-2011, 12:52 PM         #22
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Say what you will but Joey is perhaps synonymous with a career in longevity.
 6 years ago '04        #23
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297
 J Rob said:
n*ggas make fun of Joey for his "lack of success" and being a "one hit wonder"......but don't seem to realize (or care) that he has one of the most loyal underground followings in the game. If I were a rapper I'd rather have that type of career than to have one like Chingy or Mike Jones where you're super hot for a year or two and then suddenly fall off the face of the earth.
yeah your right but honestly I think joe wanted to go mainstream but had no choice but to be underground. Honestly I feel like Joe didnt accomplish what he wanted to and just saying he succeed..
 6 years ago '11        #24
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 spittapilottalk said:
and Budden still survived
True - Keith Clark
 6 years ago '05        #25
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
 Cambury said:
I dont know why these would be the choices but im not sure who I would pick
you must don't want much if you even consider chingy
 6 years ago '09        #26
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8862 8862
 J Rob said:
n*ggas make fun of Joey for his "lack of success" and being a "one hit wonder"......but don't seem to realize (or care) that he has one of the most loyal underground followings in the game. If I were a rapper I'd rather have that type of career than to have one like Chingy or Mike Jones where you're super hot for a year or two and then suddenly fall off the face of the earth.
Webbie sold more than Joe Budden, without promotion
 6 years ago '07        #27
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
Consistency? That's supposed to be some memorable a.ss advice? If jay said that sh*t to me I'd look at him like "n*gga, you can't be serious. that's all u got for me?"
 6 years ago '06        #28
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Sivraj said:
I might not have a lot of material from Joe Budden, but he is definitely a great rapper just based off the few tracks I like from him. He's definitely IMO one of the most underrated rappers ever.

And right now he is one of the best out there that's been in the rap game for some time now.
 12-19-2011, 01:15 PM         #29
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jackson High said:
2. His fans.

His fans are pretty knowledgeable on his catalog but the main thing is they consider him to be best thing since sliced bread. I understand he makes great music because I'm a fan too, but the amount of -excuse my language- d!ck sucking they do makes it easy to ridicule Mr. Budden on here.
Not really sure where you were going with this, but the same can be said of any fan of any person.
 6 years ago '04        #30
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
 Magnolia said:
yeah your right but honestly I think joe wanted to go mainstream but had no choice but to be underground. Honestly I feel like Joe didnt accomplish what he wanted to and just saying he succeed..
i disagree halfway, i feel like Budden felt there was no need to flaunt a bravado he wasnt, and would rather bring his brand of music to mainstream, he said because "there is a market for that" and that was in like 05/06. 5 years later, Joe Budden is most of these new cats' idol/favorite artist, or someone they genuinely listen to. Rappers are rapping more about their feelings and being what some call soft, but really being themselves. Its hard for a lot of people to hear this but.... most of the 90's rappers were manufactured, not all but most. Hell Tupac is considered one of the GOAT but he his imaged was forced upon by Suge. Budden isnt praised enough by the majority, but obsessed by a minorty group who just takes it too far.

I am a huge Joe Budden fan, but unfortunately for me I always thought Joe's unreleased sh*t was some of the hottest sh*t and not enough agreed. Some of his club efforts were hotter to me than what was out. Of course on a deeper lyrical, thoughful level Joe is nice, I liked the fact that he had that aspect along with witty, clever, funny club songs like Cut Tonight, Fuel/Get Up, Jingle Me Baby, Gangsta Party, Stuntin, and Control it. If he released Control it with whoever is on the auto tune that did that sh*t right now, it would be a hit.

and yea, i know ....

did not read.
 6 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 ash1990 said:
Webbie sold more than Joe Budden, without promotion
cmon ash, give it up, we know u dont like budden and we both know webbie's fans dont download half as much as budden fans/stans/haters. You and Chief Dee should have an all out Hate a thon for Joe Budden and just get it out.
 6 years ago '09        #32
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
cmon ash, give it up, we know u dont like budden and we both know webbie's fans dont download half as much as budden fans/stans/haters. You and Chief Dee should have an all out Hate a thon for Joe Budden and just get it out.
I don't hate Joe Budden, I listen to his music sometimes...
The only rappers I hate is Action Bronson, Wiz and Mac Miller
 6 years ago '07        #33
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,210 | Props total: 1269 1269
 J Rob said:
this :agreement6:
 6 years ago '09        #34
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1118 1118
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Then Jigga blackballed him
But then Joey spray painted it
 6 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 ash1990 said:
I don't hate Joe Budden, I listen to his music sometimes...
The only rappers I hate is Action Bronson, Wiz and Mac Miller
i never said u hated his music. i just said u dont like Joe Budden. Its probably more or less you not liking the stans but you be jy negative in a lot of his threads.
 6 years ago '04        #36
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,749 | Props total: 2410 2410
 spittapilottalk said:
and Budden still survived

6 years ago '11        #37
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
I agree he's underrated.n haters gone hate can't change your mind so be it stick to ya mcs..I got into Joey when I first herd the track fronting on hoes ft dramills sh*t is dope anybody recall that jam??..
 6 years ago '09        #38
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
You are not liking the stans
^^^^^^
This, they need to stop making excuses on why Joe Budden didn't sell.
 6 years ago '04        #39
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
 DelbertMengel said:
so he totally disregarded jays advice then

12-19-2011, 02:22 PM         #40
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
growth coming 2012
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
205 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy