Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
175 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-19-2014, 11:00 PM         #21
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone on here that has a low credit score or no credit at all should look into a secured credit card.
basically what you do is put down collateral towards a credit card, say $250.
that gives you a secured line of credit for the amount that you put down.
you use it just like a credit card, everyone sees it as a credit card, it affects you like a credit card, the only difference is if you happen to miss a payment it is still looked at as if you paid everything on time on your credit report because technically you didnt miss a payment. everything that you buy, up to the amount you put down as collateral, is technically already paid for in advance.
obviously there are going to be penalties if you overdraw it and never pay the amount that you overdrew back but as long as you dont go over the credit limit you put down as collateral it will do nothing but help your credit score.
my friend never had a credit card and the only thing he ever had in his name was just a verizon bill that was never paid and went to collections for $150. his credit score was in the mid 400's. after getting a secured credit card, and didnt even pay off his verizon debt, his score jumped to the high 600's within months.
he put down $250 collateral and just makes a couple purchases a month and just pays off everything he buys right away so he doesnt collect any interest.
Youngporter and 2 others gave props

3 years ago '05        #22
Coreyw1014 
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 209 209
Just connected with that Novadebt... I hope it helps....
 3 years ago '04        #23
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Coreyw1014 said:
Just connected with that Novadebt... I hope it helps....
They did me right son!

But for real, they really help you. You can get into all the educational sh*t they provide but I didn't. I just focused on paying that sh*t down as fast as I could. Took a few years but my credit jumped hella high once I was done. My sh*t sittin at 780 right now after buying a house, car, and opening 3 add'l lines of credit or else it'd probably be over $800. But don't worry, the credit was for a home depot card that we used to remodel the house and paid off. Wedding rings at the jeweler with 0% interest that will be paid off in 3mos. And a 0% discover card I xfered the balance that couldn't go under the Novadebt program. You'll be straight man. Just gotta stay disciplined.
Youngporter gave props

3 years ago '05        #24
Coreyw1014 
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 209 209
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
They did me right son!

But for real, they really help you. You can get into all the educational sh*t they provide but I didn't. I just focused on paying that sh*t down as fast as I could. Took a few years but my credit jumped hella high once I was done. My sh*t sittin at 780 right now after buying a house, car, and opening 3 add'l lines of credit or else it'd probably be over $800. But don't worry, the credit was for a home depot card that we used to remodel the house and paid off. Wedding rings at the jeweler with 0% interest that will be paid off in 3mos. And a 0% discover card I xfered the balance that couldn't go under the Novadebt program. You'll be straight man. Just gotta stay disciplined.

Fa sho.... was it a start up cost???? Anything i need to know before i jump right into it...
 3 years ago '04        #25
space
space
 Coreyw1014 said:
Fa sho.... was it a start up cost???? Anything i need to know before i jump right into it...
I don't think so. But to be honest, I can't remember. I think they just roll the costs into the monthly payment. You can seriously cut your time down by making extra payments too. Sometimes do 2 payments a month even if the second isn't as big as the first. Every little bit helps. They're real good about answering the phone and explaining sh*t to you too if you have questions. I called them all the time for sh*t. Just give them a call first and discuss all your questions before signing up.
 3 years ago '06        #26
younghova2k3 
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 99 99
my credit score is at 750, when i applied for a 2000+ load I was denied because is dont have several accounts that i am currently paying on. wtf kinda sh*t is that
jbyudah gave props

3 years ago '04        #27
space
space
 younghova2k3 said:
my credit score is at 750, when i applied for a 2000+ load I was denied because is dont have several accounts that i am currently paying on. wtf kinda sh*t is that
Yea sometimes lenders look at available credit as a negative thing. Like if I had 5 cc's that I paid off and have zero debt, but have 25,000 in available credit, the bank is scared they'll give me a loan and then I'll go max out my cc's and they will get screwed.
 10-02-2014, 09:29 PM         #28
PhillyC123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any trusted sites that will repair your credit?
 10-02-2014, 09:42 PM         #29
PhillyC123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tracking software.
 3 years ago '13        #30
yunghuss973 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,368 | Props total: 667 667
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Yea sometimes lenders look at available credit as a negative thing. Like if I had 5 cc's that I paid off and have zero debt, but have 25,000 in available credit, the bank is scared they'll give me a loan and then I'll go max out my cc's and they will get screwed.
Why would they think that tho?
That if anything doesn't that show that you are trustworthy?
 3 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 yunghuss973 said:
Why would they think that tho?
That if anything doesn't that show that you are trustworthy?
It's a liability on their part. They want to make sure their a.ssets are secured. People pull scams all the time with credit.

When it comes to money, they don't give a fu*k about honor, character, etc though. That's why you have to send 195619376519281935 pieces of paperwork in and explain every minor bank transactions when you purchase a home. Even if you're in good standing.
 3 years ago '06        #32
Doe Sun 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$796 | Props total: 354 354
 kwest 4040 said:
I had a credit score of 741 now it's on 688 I made all my payments on time. Can I know why ?
probably because you are utilizing a big portion of your credit.

if you have a $5000 credit line, spent $4500 in Jan, got statement in Feb for $4500, paid off $4500 in mid Feb, the $4500 will still show up on your Feb credit report showing you used 90% of your line.

Meanwhile if you're still charging your card in Feb, then it'll just continue.
memphis10 gave props

3 years ago '12        #33
Legit Jones 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,668 | Props total: 3941 3941
 youdug said:
everyone on here that has a low credit score or no credit at all should look into a secured credit card.
basically what you do is put down collateral towards a credit card, say $250.
that gives you a secured line of credit for the amount that you put down.
you use it just like a credit card, everyone sees it as a credit card, it affects you like a credit card, the only difference is if you happen to miss a payment it is still looked at as if you paid everything on time on your credit report because technically you didnt miss a payment. everything that you buy, up to the amount you put down as collateral, is technically already paid for in advance.
obviously there are going to be penalties if you overdraw it and never pay the amount that you overdrew back but as long as you dont go over the credit limit you put down as collateral it will do nothing but help your credit score.
my friend never had a credit card and the only thing he ever had in his name was just a verizon bill that was never paid and went to collections for $150. his credit score was in the mid 400's. after getting a secured credit card, and didnt even pay off his verizon debt, his score jumped to the high 600's within months.
he put down $250 collateral and just makes a couple purchases a month and just pays off everything he buys right away so he doesnt collect any interest.
thanks buddy. i can get one with USAA and fix my sh*t up. I gotta move in 6 months and i know if my credit fvcked imma be fvcked too
Youngporter gave props

3 years ago '07        #34
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 locdapusherman said:
yes you must keep your utl under 10%. Do this and your score will go up.
30%
M2CEO gave props

3 years ago '07        #35
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 LocDaPusherman said:
anything over 10% will have a negative affect on your credit score. 30% that is wayyyyyy to high.
what did you mean by utl?
 3 years ago '07        #36
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 LocDaPusherman said:
Experts recommend keeping your credit card utilization below 30 percent on each card and collectively. This shows lenders that you know how to spend responsibly and can help your credit score. However, creditors also care about the total dollar amount of your available credit, so if you have a low credit limit, it usually is not a big deal if your credit card utilization rate is slightly higher than recommended.

I skimmed because Im getting ready to go to bed but...

now of course that percentage will vary depending on how many cards the person owns
 2 years ago '09        #37
Kyoji24 
space
space
$1,114 | Props total: 1 1
Good looking out on this.
 2 years ago '12        #38
Wraith420 3 heat pts
space
space
$376 | Props total: 225 225
these .rar files make me paranoid.... anyone download this? wondering why it isnt pdf? is the file straight?
Dylx slapped this ish

2 years ago '09        #39
blackbolo 3 heat pts
space
space
$961 | Props total: 64 64
props bro
 2 years ago '04        #40
Tha Professor 
space
space
space
$112 | Props total: 2 2
put it up on sendspace or one of the other download spots please
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy