Dec 17 - The Defense Bill (NDAA) Passed, What Does It Do?

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,915 | Props total: 30184 30184
 Michael_Moore said:
who cares what you BELIEVE? or even THINK for that matter...you need to get it through that thick head of yours that the bill is there it exists & it's very real..that bill says you can be detained indefinitely...you think the kind of ppl that would put that bill together give a fu*k about locking you up indefinitely or having a just cause for doing so? these are ppl that go to other nations k!lling entire villages as easily as it is to swat flies..you really think they need a valid reason to do the same to you?...lol don't be so naive....

Why would they snatch up a n*gga who means no harm or can't help them ?
 6 years ago '10        #42
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
were fu*ked.
 6 years ago '10        #43
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Lol anything this guy passes or could potentially sign is evil to people

Obamaphobia>>>>>
 6 years ago '10        #44
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Zaosyn said:
I have a question if people don't like what's going on- why don't they k!ll the people who are pushing these policies and don't take NO for an answer? I know that sounds stupid but what if John Mccain died and the reason was because of how unconstitutional he was being? Or even worse what if Obama was a.ssassinated for the sole purpose of signing these bills? I don't know anything about politics, nor do I really care because I think as long as you're a good person and not causing drama then you're not gonna be a victim of one of these bills but I can understand why good citizens are upset about these bills being passed. I know the feds are watching but what if Obama or Mccain was a.ssassinated over this sh*t? Would anything change?

Obviously who ever had the balls to do this is going to end up dead. But what if that's what it took to make a point? Or would it just be looked at as 1 crazy a.ss citizen and not a whole country taking a stand which would give the government more reason to push these laws?
Yea, let's just k!ll all leaders that we don't agree with. Brilliant concept

Or...you could actually pay attention when a poltician campaigns...many things that people are angry at Obama at(like the Afghanistan war) are things he mentioned he would do before he became President. You don't want him...vote him out. That simple

Oh and btw....did you also suggest a.ssassinating Clinton or Bush? Plenty of people felt they destroyed the constitution.

Who else's life do you wanna take? After all Obama doesn't have a family or anything

You're sick dude
 6 years ago '07        #45
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #46
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
military also gets a 1.6% raise across the board
 6 years ago '06        #47
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
 CashNy said:
Why would they snatch up a n*gga who means no harm or can't help them ?
Let me tell everyone here something... During 911, many arabs got arrested under false pretenses and underwent long jail time, without trial, HERE in the US... It is well documented, look it up, 20/20 did something on it.

So I say that to say this... the government fu*kS up A LOT. Look at the millions of dollars they paid to DEAD people in social security THIS YEAR. Look at the thousands of DEAD people that received stimulus bills under Bush! Don't be naive...

Only thing it takes is for the government now is to MISTAKENLY arrest a "terrorist" who is actually innocent and put him away for LIFE! No tin foil hats here.
 12-19-2011, 08:45 PM         #48
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxden never ceases to amaze me. Instead of reading the article, you post the same fears, same soapboxing, same videos, same taunting, same chants for Ron Paul.

This is why nothing gets done in this country, you're so blinded by agenda that you can't even read what's in plain English. This topic would've died if I didn't post it in a thread that promoted this in a calamitous light. I respect Screwhead, Mathematic and Michael Moore, but this doesn't have to happen. We could still stage our own non-violent coup, the Tea Party coup of congress is proof of that.

But trying to steadfastly fast forward to our demise? I'm not with that. Doesn't matter what "They" want to do, we have the chance to change things now. That's what I've been doing.
 6 years ago '11        #49
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 Dangerously said:
Boxden never ceases to amaze me. Instead of reading the article, you post the same fears, same soapboxing, same videos, same taunting, same chants for Ron Paul.

This is why nothing gets done in this country, you're so blinded by agenda that you can't even read what's in plain English. This topic would've died if I didn't post it in a thread that promoted this in a calamitous light. I respect Screwhead, Mathematic and Michael Moore, but this doesn't have to happen. We could still stage our own non-violent coup, the Tea Party coup of congress is proof of that.

But trying to steadfastly fast forward to our demise? I'm not with that. Doesn't matter what "They" want to do, we have the chance to change things now. That's what I've been doing.
Sad thing is no cares enough to do sh*t they so happy with there life they could careless how this effect others
 6 years ago '08        #50
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 WillScrillz5000 said:
Let me tell everyone here something... During 911, many arabs got arrested under false pretenses and underwent long jail time, without trial, HERE in the US... It is well documented, look it up, 20/20 did something on it.

So I say that to say this... the government fu*kS up A LOT. Look at the millions of dollars they paid to DEAD people in social security THIS YEAR. Look at the thousands of DEAD people that received stimulus bills under Bush! Don't be naive...

Only thing it takes is for the government now is to MISTAKENLY arrest a "terrorist" who is actually innocent and put him away for LIFE! No tin foil hats here.
and this is what these dudes dont understand....
 6 years ago '08        #51
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 tdnupe3 said:
This is more about them actually having the RIGHT to detain citizens. They have always had the ABILITY to do so, but it came with them having to neatly cover their tracks to do it. With this piece of legislation, they LEGALLY have the green-light to do with you as they wish. This is more of a slippery slope type of thing. Today it's a bill to be able to detain "terrorists", tomorrow it's a bill to detain those that speak out against the government. As much as Americans claim to dislike communism and dictatorships, they seem to have no problem with allowing the one document that gave this country's citizens freedom and liberty to be sh*tted all over.

In 10 years, the government will publicly control the media and the internet and people are so busy keeping up with the kardashians that they don't seem to care.

Just my $.02
this.......
 6 years ago '10        #52
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
tinfoil swag is on 1 trilli in this thread
 6 years ago '05        #53
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Michael_Moore said:
like I said to the idiot above..

you shouldn't even be worried about what the next man is doing...YOUR main priority now that you have the needed information should be acting on it...I've been studying this sh*t for 10+ years..I been straight:cool-smiley-009:...worry about YOURSELF & YOUR family.
First off, you are notorious for calling folks out of their names because they don't share the same mindset or mentality about a subject. And down!(Human Jukebox)

You then ether yourself via hypocrisy with "you shouldn't even be worried about what the next man is doing..." when, in FACT, later in this same post, you did exactly the opposite of what I quoted. No need to tell ANOTHER MAN ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY if you don't worry about what the next man is doing. YOU, based off of plenty of your previous posts, have NO ROOM to speak to these other cats about "what I quoted" because you have done the complete CONTRARY.. HYPOCRITE.. Do NOT make me quote you like we're in the Supreme Court.

Now, the guy asked a simple, yet practical question with what are you guys going to do about this? In other countries around the world, revolutions(if you have any understanding of the process and everything a.ssociated with the term) have come about by the masses GOING TO DO SOMETHING on all levels. Why don't you guys do this instead of hiding behind computers? My name is on a document, SIGNED on a document when I testified before Congress two weeks ago on the basis of military corruption. Have you even begun to imagine having the balls to do something like this?! I highly doubt this. HAVE BALLS AND AT LEAST TRY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. DON'T GET ON HERE AS IF YOU'RE SO ENLIGHTENED AND SUCH A FEARLESS WARRIOR WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EVEN STEPPED AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.

Carry on. You do not want this with me, pal.
 6 years ago '05        #54
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 miltowner said:
not worrying about liberties being eroded just because you are a "law abiding citizen" is a TERRIBLE way to look at it.

our 1st amendment has ben crippled. the 4th is gone. the 5th is gone. the 10th is never respected.

we need to respect our constitution before we wake up in jail with no due process. and if not us, our sons.

they now have the authority to k!ll american citizens who are "affiliated with any terrorist group". they do not have to give you a trial, and detention can be indefinite.

they may not be abusing it yet, but they now have to power to do so if the wrong people get in office. we have to maintain our rule of law and never give up our rights in the name of the fearmongering security issues they want us to believe exist.

I am a vet of afghanistan, I've figured a lot of this out.

Ron Paul 2012 -- or BUST

THEN we have to closely examine all congressional candidates and make sure we elect people who stand for principles and cannot be corrupted.
Exactly, my brother.. Semper Fi..
 6 years ago '04        #55
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 512 512
 Suppafresh said:
Still needs to be veto. And because he didn't veto it I won't vote for him.
Roger Rabbit 2012
your fu*king lost b it don't matter who you vote you still lose
 6 years ago '11        #56
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 spazzg said:
tinfoil swag is on 1 trilli in this thread
 6 years ago '04        #57
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,961 | Props total: 1169 1169
fu*k this country and the dirty mfers that control this pos
 6 years ago '10        #58
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
we are completely fu*ked up thanks ubama
 6 years ago '11        #59
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 bullack86 said:
First off, you are notorious for calling folks out of their names because they don't share the same mindset or mentality about a subject. And down!(Human Jukebox)

You then ether yourself via hypocrisy with "you shouldn't even be worried about what the next man is doing..." when, in FACT, later in this same post, you did exactly the opposite of what I quoted. No need to tell ANOTHER MAN ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY if you don't worry about what the next man is doing. YOU, based off of plenty of your previous posts, have NO ROOM to speak to these other cats about "what I quoted" because you have done the complete CONTRARY.. HYPOCRITE.. Do NOT make me quote you like we're in the Supreme Court.

Now, the guy asked a simple, yet practical question with what are you guys going to do about this? In other countries around the world, revolutions(if you have any understanding of the process and everything a.ssociated with the term) have come about by the masses GOING TO DO SOMETHING on all levels. Why don't you guys do this instead of hiding behind computers? My name is on a document, SIGNED on a document when I testified before Congress two weeks ago on the basis of military corruption. Have you even begun to imagine having the balls to do something like this?! I highly doubt this. HAVE BALLS AND AT LEAST TRY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. DON'T GET ON HERE AS IF YOU'RE SO ENLIGHTENED AND SUCH A FEARLESS WARRIOR WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EVEN STEPPED AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.

Carry on. You do not want this with me, pal.
Give some detail about what you testified about I would like to know.
 02-05-2012, 09:44 AM         #60
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k obama....I hope he knows I said it...fu*king bi*ch...
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy