Dec 17 - The Defense Bill (NDAA) Passed, What Does It Do?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-19-2011, 05:02 PM         #21
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE NDAA BILL FOR DUMMIES

[video - click to view]

12-19-2011, 05:03 PM         #22
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Conspiracy Bros flooding this thread trying to save face and say, "BUT... IF...."

Ya'll lost because you got sold bullsh*t extreme words meant to get a rise out of you just like always.

Fall the fu*k back.
 6 years ago '08        #23
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #24
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
I have a question if people don't like what's going on- why don't they k!ll the people who are pushing these policies and don't take NO for an answer? I know that sounds stupid but what if John Mccain died and the reason was because of how unconstitutional he was being? Or even worse what if Obama was a.ssassinated for the sole purpose of signing these bills? I don't know anything about politics, nor do I really care because I think as long as you're a good person and not causing drama then you're not gonna be a victim of one of these bills but I can understand why good citizens are upset about these bills being passed. I know the feds are watching but what if Obama or Mccain was a.ssassinated over this sh*t? Would anything change?

Obviously who ever had the balls to do this is going to end up dead. But what if that's what it took to make a point? Or would it just be looked at as 1 crazy a.ss citizen and not a whole country taking a stand which would give the government more reason to push these laws?

Last edited by Zaosyn; 12-19-2011 at 05:21 PM..
 12-19-2011, 05:24 PM         #25
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
I have a question if people don't like what's going on- why don't they k!ll the people who are pushing these policies and don't take NO for an answer? I know that sounds stupid but what if John Mccain died and the reason was because of how unconstitutional he was being? Or even worse what if Obama was a.ssassinated for the sole purpose of signing these bills? I don't know anything about politics, nor do I really care because I think as long as you're a good person and not causing drama then you're not gonna be a victim of one of these bills but I can understand why good citizens are upset about these bills being passed. I know the feds are watching but what if Obama or Mccain was a.ssassinated over this sh*t? Would anything change?

Obviously who ever had the balls to do this is going to end up dead. But what if that's what it took to make a point? Or would it just be looked at as a crazy a.ss citizen and give the government more reason to push these laws?
how do you still not understand that you don't have to be doing anything to bear the brunt of this bill?..and even if you die...your family will be the ones to bear that cross...

the way dudes like you discuss this sh*t..you'd think the bill wasn't written for you as well...
 6 years ago '06        #26
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
Seriously??? There is NOTHING about this bill ANYWHERE today on MSNBC.com, CNN.com or YAHOO.com.... WTF the only site that has this posted is BOXDEN??? Does anyone else see what's happening here?
 6 years ago '04        #27
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 WillScrillz5000 said:
Seriously??? There is NOTHING about this bill ANYWHERE today on MSNBC.com, CNN.com or YAHOO.com.... WTF the only site that has this posted is BOXDEN??? Does anyone else see what's happening here?
That's because they are not gonna show you this on those stations/websites..they only wanna tell you what you wanna hear or show you what you wanna see..
 6 years ago '04        #28
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 15522 15522
 knowughetto said:
That's because they are not gonna show you this on those stations/websites..they only wanna tell you what you wanna hear or show you what you wanna see..
Exactly.. the birth of computers = brainwashing people
 12-19-2011, 05:36 PM         #29
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all these conspiracy theorist, let me ask yall this, WHAT THE fu*k ARE YALL GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS? yall talkin all these talk but what the fu*k yall think yall gunna do? Not like yall can do sh*t, I dont see yall moving outta the Country.
 12-19-2011, 05:50 PM         #30
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
all these conspiracy theorist, let me ask yall this, WHAT THE fu*k ARE YALL GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS? yall talkin all these talk but what the fu*k yall think yall gunna do? Not like yall can do sh*t, I dont see yall moving outta the Country.
like I said to the idiot above..
the way dudes like you discuss this sh*t..you'd think the bill wasn't written for you as well...
you shouldn't even be worried about what the next man is doing...YOUR main priority now that you have the needed information should be acting on it...I've been studying this sh*t for 10+ years..I been straight:cool-smiley-009:...worry about YOURSELF & YOUR family.
 6 years ago '09        #31
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1115 1115
 Michael_Moore said:
how do you still not understand that you don't have to be doing anything to bear the brunt of this bill?..and even if you die...your family will be the ones to bear that cross...

It applies to me and everyone of course but it's not directed towards me, only indirectly. I have a HARD time believing I'm gonna get snatched up during the day or middle of night, held as a prisoner and punished for being a person who is essentially a no body just like everyone else who doesn't hurt others or break laws. The only way I can see an innocent person becoming a victim is if they're a suspect or person of interest in something major, and even then if that person IS innocent the Government just wouldn't snatch them up for no reason, they would have their reasons. And again, I don't see this applying to normal people like me and you, and maybe not even pity criminals like drug dealers. I really think we will only see this being applied to American terrorists.

Martials Law on the other hand is something that makes me uneasy about but that's only because you can be k!llED for doing something pity like looting or get in serious trouble for being out too late. That's what bothers me.

lifeundthescope said:
^^ This. I hear alot of talking but I don't see people doing anything? I hear people saying some extreme sh*t like they're gonna move out of the country or they're gonna pack their guns up and be ready to k!ll on sight but I don't see it. Again, if this is SOOO serious and people really fear for their lives or their freedom why aren't they biting tooth and nail to save it? Why is Mccain and Obama still breathing? Because you aren't gonna do sh*t just like me and everyone else.

At times like these it's retarded a.ss gun nuts that scare me more than the Government.
 12-19-2011, 05:59 PM         #32
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
It applies to me and everyone of course but it's not directed towards me, only indirectly. I have a HARD time believing I'm gonna get snatched up during the day or middle of night, held as a prisoner and punished for being a person who is essentially a no body just like everyone else who doesn't hurt others or break laws.
who cares what you BELIEVE? or even THINK for that matter...you need to get it through that thick head of yours that the bill is there it exists & it's very real..that bill says you can be detained indefinitely...you think the kind of ppl that would put that bill together give a fu*k about locking you up indefinitely or having a just cause for doing so? these are ppl that go to other nations k!lling entire villages as easily as it is to swat flies..you really think they need a valid reason to do the same to you?...lol don't be so naive....
 6 years ago '10        #33
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
"It does not, contrary to what many media outlets have reported, authorize the president to indefinitely detain without trial an American citizen suspected of terrorism who is captured in the US. "

Sure it doesn't.....
 6 years ago '04        #34
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
so was this sh*t passed? that site credible??
 6 years ago '11        #35
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Got Cheeve? said:
@ Conspiracy Bros flooding this thread trying to save face and say, "BUT... IF...."

Ya'll lost because you got sold bullsh*t extreme words meant to get a rise out of you just like always.

Fall the fu*k back.
 lifeundthescope said:
These. All the people up in here are worried for no damn reason if they're a law abiding citizen. You call as naive but I think you are if you believe that people will just come arrest & detain you for no reason. If you don't do sh*t to get you in trouble this bill won't affect you. Stop making mountains out of mole hills.

:lachen001: at FEMA Camps. How delusional some people have become...
 12-19-2011, 06:25 PM         #36
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Section 1032 takes away the military's authority to question their orders, which gives the President (in Section 1031) the ability to further command the military to have arrested whomever he (Obama or otherwise) chooses for whatever reason(s).

Whether or not the President is "likely" to use the power doesn't mean he can't use it.

The power is there.
any president can do w/e the fu*k they want.

like this little bill has added more power to the president.

remove the tinfoil
 6 years ago '09        #37
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
he didnt sign it yet........i googled and he said he will sign it....iono if anything is confirmed yet
 12-19-2011, 07:06 PM         #38
Jackson High  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all really need to take those tinfoil hats off.
 6 years ago '08        #39
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,102 | Props total: 12361 12361
This is more about them actually having the RIGHT to detain citizens. They have always had the ABILITY to do so, but it came with them having to neatly cover their tracks to do it. With this piece of legislation, they LEGALLY have the green-light to do with you as they wish. This is more of a slippery slope type of thing. Today it's a bill to be able to detain "terrorists", tomorrow it's a bill to detain those that speak out against the government. As much as Americans claim to dislike communism and dictatorships, they seem to have no problem with allowing the one document that gave this country's citizens freedom and liberty to be sh*tted all over.

In 10 years, the government will publicly control the media and the internet and people are so busy keeping up with the kardashians that they don't seem to care.

Just my $.02

Last edited by tdnupe3; 12-19-2011 at 07:14 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #40
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
not worrying about liberties being eroded just because you are a "law abiding citizen" is a TERRIBLE way to look at it.

our 1st amendment has ben crippled. the 4th is gone. the 5th is gone. the 10th is never respected.

we need to respect our constitution before we wake up in jail with no due process. and if not us, our sons.

they now have the authority to k!ll american citizens who are "affiliated with any terrorist group". they do not have to give you a trial, and detention can be indefinite.

they may not be abusing it yet, but they now have to power to do so if the wrong people get in office. we have to maintain our rule of law and never give up our rights in the name of the fearmongering security issues they want us to believe exist.

I am a vet of afghanistan, I've figured a lot of this out.

Ron Paul 2012 -- or BUST

THEN we have to closely examine all congressional candidates and make sure we elect people who stand for principles and cannot be corrupted.

Last edited by miltowner; 12-19-2011 at 07:46 PM..
Home         

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy