Kobe Bryant's Not as Rich as you think, net worth only $150 million.

most viewed right now
 141
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
181 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Drake- Iím Upset
376 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-17-2011, 03:10 AM         #1
16952 pageviews
176 comments


illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe Bryant's Not as Rich as you think, net worth only $150 million.
 

 
image My n*gga Kobe gonna play in the NBA for another 20 years to get some $ back...


TMZ has learned ... contrary to news reports about Kobe Bryant's wealth -- the BBaller's net worth is approximately $150 million, according to sources in a direct position to know.

Sources intimately familiar with the situation tell us ... the $150 mil accounts for real estate holdings, stock, cash and other a.ssets.

The figure is far less than news reports which set Kobe's fortune north of $400 million. But the $150 mil figure is the accurate one.

TMZ broke the divorce story and the fact that Kobe and Vanessa DO NOT HAVE A PRENUP. Given that the marriage has lasted more than a decade and the pre-marriage a.ssets are commingled with what was accumulated during the marriage, the a.ssets are distributed based on the community property laws of California -- which means a 50/50 split.

Kobe and Vanessa have already struck a financial settlement, but she was in a good position to get half of the pie.

176 comments for "Kobe Bryant's Not as Rich as you think, net worth only $150 million."

 12-17-2011, 03:15 AM         #2
Jackson High  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
TMZ has learned ... contrary to news reports about Kobe Bryant's wealth -- the BBaller's net worth is approximately $150 million, according to sources in a direct position to know.

TMZ broke the divorce story and the fact that Kobe and Vanessa DO NOT HAVE A PRENUP.
which means a 50/50 split.
Kobe and Vanessa have already struck a financial settlement, but she was in a good position to get half of the pie.

Somehow I see the irony in this..


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #3
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 16 16
1996-97 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $1,015,000
1997-98 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $1,167,240
1998-99 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $1,319,000
1999-00 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $9,000,000
2000-01 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $10,130,000
2001-02 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $11,250,000
2002-03 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $12,375,000
2003-04 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $13,500,000
2004-05 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $14,175,000
2005-06 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $15,946,875
2006-07 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $17,718,750
2007-08 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $19,490,625
2008-09 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $21,262,500
2009-10 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $23,034,375
2010-11 Los Angeles Lakers NBA $24,806,250
Career (may be incomplete) $196,190,615

okay taxes but he should have alot of enforcement money saved..........damn this man is the new nas
 12-17-2011, 03:19 AM         #4
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why should we care?
 6 years ago '10        #5
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 16 16
 youknowmystelo said:
Why should we care?
he's a public figure....
 6 years ago '07        #6
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
If anyone thinks all his money is accounted for they are delusional, I would imagine he has at least 50% of that in a place where it can't be touched. Dude has the best accountants money can buy.
 6 years ago '06        #7
soso24 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 7109 7109
only???????????
 12-17-2011, 03:31 AM         #8
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
If anyone thinks all his money is accounted for they are delusional, I would imagine he has at least 50% of that in a place where it can't be touched. Dude has the best accountants money can buy.
Delusional? Vanessa Bryant has hired one of the best celeb divorce attorneys in the business. Kobe ain't taking any shortcuts on this one.
 6 years ago '07        #9
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,420 | Props total: 20375 20375
150 million isnt alot money on bx i see
 6 years ago '10        #10
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 16 16
 timdog said:
150 million isnt alot money on bx i see
lol idiot


Compare his net worth to other nba stars present and retired. KOBE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST 200-300 million.
 12-17-2011, 03:36 AM         #11
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
150 million isnt alot money on bx i see
fu*k outta here. The report stated that earlier reports speculated his net worth between $300-$400 million, when compared to $150 million, is a huge difference.
 6 years ago '07        #12
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,420 | Props total: 20375 20375
 Dextromethorphan said:
lol idiot


Compare his net worth to other nba stars present and retired. KOBE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST 200-300 million.
you are the idiot

150 million is a lot money but i forgot im logged on to boxden were guys have bill gates money halle berry type females
 6 years ago '07        #13
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,420 | Props total: 20375 20375
 illicitx said:
fu*k outta here. The report stated that earlier reports speculated his net worth between $300-$400 million, when compared to $150 million, is a huge difference.
who really knows how much kobe worth this all speculation but if it starts at 150 million
 6 years ago '10        #14
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 16 16
 timdog said:
you are the idiot

150 million is a lot money but i forgot im logged on to boxden were guys have bill gates money halle berry type females



I'm comparing him to stars that's he's equivalent to.

He should have alot more money.
 12-17-2011, 03:41 AM         #15
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
who really knows how much kobe worth this all speculation but if it starts at 150 million
Speculation? The same source that broke the news about Kobe and Vanessa divorcing is also stating that their sources have confirmed the net worth is only $150 million. There is no speculation on that last reported figure, only previous figures reported by other media outlets.

Kobe Bryant only having $150 million dollars for being a global icon for the past decade is damn low. If you can't comprehend that, then seriously, log the fu*k off.
 6 years ago '07        #16
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,420 | Props total: 20375 20375
 Dextromethorphan said:



I'm comparing him to stars that's he's equivalent to.

He should have alot more money.
who says he doesnt

he made about 200 mill so far in his career

not to mention all the sponsor deals he had over the years
 12-17-2011, 03:43 AM         #17
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
who says he doesnt

he made about 200 mill so far in his career

not to mention all the sponsor deals he had over the years
:nasmad: Are you half retarded? I wish BX would have a mental handicap indicator so other users could be aware when one was on here so I can just play along or some sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #18
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,420 | Props total: 20375 20375
 illicitx said:
Speculation? The same source that broke the news about Kobe and Vanessa divorcing is also stating that their sources have confirmed the net worth is only $150 million. There is no speculation on that last reported figure, only previous figures reported by other media outlets.

Kobe Bryant only having $150 million dollars for being a global icon for the past decade is damn low. If you can't comprehend that, then seriously, log the fu*k off.
whats wrong with only having 150 mill for a global icon
 6 years ago '07        #19
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
avatar space
space
$33,420 | Props total: 20375 20375
 illicitx said:
:nasmad: Are you half retarded? I wish BX would have a mental handicap indicator so other users could be aware when one was on here so I can just play along or some sh*t.
your playing by yourself
 6 years ago '10        #20
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 16 16
boxden needs a neg button.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
32 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside May 26 - Reporter trashes the entire women's movement with fake attack ..
39 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside They are all tall and thick which is very intimidating
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
91 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside Reboot your router
41 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy