Kobe Bryant has moved out the mansion, Vanessa keeps mansion, Kobe keeps the Boat.

most viewed right now
 161
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #141
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 ThaShark316 said:
It's time.


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #142
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
 Murda Ave said:
what She Gettin Ain't Gone Last Long

this bi*ch is good for LIFE
 6 years ago '04        #143
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,345 | Props total: 2770 2770
 LAwLB15 said:
when I grow up,I wanna be like Jeter
What catch herpes and be itching for the rest of your life.
 6 years ago '08        #144
damion_mob_30 
space
avatar space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
Since you nikkaS believe everything you hear and read you can believe this plehboi!

IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA IT WOULDNT HAVE MATTERED IF HE HAD A PRENUP OR NOT! ANY MARRIAGE 10 YEARS OR LONGER EVERYTHING IS SPLIT 50/50
 12-18-2011, 01:56 PM         #145
Entelligentz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
Kobe Bryant has to pay both alimony and child support in addition to already splitting the a.ssets 50/50.
Equitable distribution of marital property does not mean half. You also can't pay both alimony and child support.

If you're not admitted to the CA bar, don't act like you know what you are talking about.
 6 years ago '11        #146
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 167 167
 Entelligentz said:
Equitable distribution of marital property does not mean half. You also can't pay both alimony and child support.

If you're not admitted to the CA bar, don't act like you know what you are talking about.
From what Im reading and seeing and how fast this was settled. Kobe wont be paying child support. They have duel custody so he will be paying alimony and more then likely taking care of all bills for whatever house his children live in. Kobe is going to come out of this pretty good considering what could of happened.
 6 years ago '10        #147
purpleaxxe 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$1,257 | Props total: 77 77
 Sivraj said:
I feel ya dude..n*ggas can bash Vanessa all they want, but in reality, Kobe was nonstop cheating and duke is just getting what he deserves point blank period.


 Lazy Mikey said:
You guys acting like this bi*ch is set... well 1st off i don't know what she'll get in support but im sure this broad lives an expensive life as it is, with that tax bill on that house, upkeep on that house, paying the maids/butlers (yea right this bi*ch cooks/cleans) with no more kobe money coming in, and the lawyers will probably r*pe her for a good portion of it... and i could be wrong here, but if they have joint custody doesnt that mean he doesnt pay child support? I'm sure its different in each state but here its that way. If she is smart shed dump that house asap.

You'll see this broad either bankrupt years down the road or marry another sucker.
 12-18-2011, 05:25 PM         #148
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Entelligentz said:
Equitable distribution of marital property does not mean half. You also can't pay both alimony and child support.

If you're not admitted to the CA bar, don't act like you know what you are talking about.
fu*k outta here. There was no prenuptial agreement, therefore, Vanessa is entitled UP to half of the a.ssets. Both sides came to terms on a financial agreement, but considering she has the entitlement of up to half, I'm pretty damn sure she received somewhere near there.

Secondly, you CAN pay both. Child Support are payments towards expenses for the Child while Alimony are payments made to the other parent for the earning potential that was given up in order to raise that child.

Considering Harvey Levin (TMZ) is a lawyer and a legal analyst, I'll take his comments on this issue rather than your stupid a.ss opinion.

fu*king f*ggot.
 6 years ago '07        #149
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
 ThaShark316 said:
It's time.


[pic - click to view]

 12-18-2011, 06:17 PM         #150
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
fu*k outta here. There was no prenuptial agreement, therefore, Vanessa is entitled UP to half of the a.ssets. Both sides came to terms on a financial agreement, but considering she has the entitlement of up to half, I'm pretty damn sure she received somewhere near there.

Secondly, you CAN pay both. Child Support are payments towards expenses for the Child while Alimony are payments made to the other parent for the earning potential that was given up in order to raise that child.

Considering Harvey Levin (TMZ) is a lawyer and a legal analyst, I'll take his comments on this issue rather than your stupid a.ss opinion.

fu*king f*ggot.


:rayw hat:
 12-18-2011, 06:30 PM         #151
Entelligentz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
Kobe Bryant has to pay both alimony and child support in addition to already splitting the a.ssets 50/50.
 illicitx said:
fu*k outta here. There was no prenuptial agreement, therefore, Vanessa is entitled UP to half of the a.ssets. Both sides came to terms on a financial agreement, but considering she has the entitlement of up to half, I'm pretty damn sure she received somewhere near there.

Secondly, you CAN pay both. Child Support are payments towards expenses for the Child while Alimony are payments made to the other parent for the earning potential that was given up in order to raise that child.

Considering Harvey Levin (TMZ) is a lawyer and a legal analyst, I'll take his comments on this issue rather than your stupid a.ss opinion.

fu*king f*ggot.
Again, you're wrong and misinformed. CA has no fault divorce, so the grounds for divorce between Kobe and Vanessa are irreconcilable differences. That is not nearly as bad for Kobe as adultery or abandonment. In actuality, she probably got the house as reported, and a settlement that will be paid out over the next 10-20 years as maintenance. She is not getting half of everything Kobe has earned since they married. That wouldn't be equitable, and no family court judge or support magistrate would go for that.

Child support, at least in NY, is 17% of your child support income for the first child, 25% for the second etc. CS income includes a whole slew of deductions I won't get into here, but it will be just a drop in the bucket for Kobe.

Alimony has nothing to do with earning potential. Vanessa has no enhanced earning capacity (at least that I'm aware of) unless she passed up pursuing an advanced degree to raise Kobe's children. Alimony is essentially maintenance, what the spouse should be given monetarily in order to sustain an acceptable standard of living. Numerous factors are taken into account here, but in the end most decisions are made in the best interests of the child.

Harvey Levin may run a gossip company and be a lawyer, but is he a practicing matrimonial attorney? Is he really a reliable source? Do you always go to TMZ for your news or legal advice?

What I'm telling you is the law, not my "stupid" opinion. I think we both know who the f*ggot here has turned out to be, don't we?
 12-18-2011, 07:12 PM         #152
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Entelligentz said:
Again, you're wrong and misinformed. CA has no fault divorce, so the grounds for divorce between Kobe and Vanessa are irreconcilable differences. That is not nearly as bad for Kobe as adultery or abandonment. In actuality, she probably got the house as reported, and a settlement that will be paid out over the next 10-20 years as maintenance. She is not getting half of everything Kobe has earned since they married. That wouldn't be equitable, and no family court judge or support magistrate would go for that.

Child support, at least in NY, is 17% of your child support income for the first child, 25% for the second etc. CS income includes a whole slew of deductions I won't get into here, but it will be just a drop in the bucket for Kobe.

Alimony has nothing to do with earning potential. Vanessa has no enhanced earning capacity (at least that I'm aware of) unless she passed up pursuing an advanced degree to raise Kobe's children. Alimony is essentially maintenance, what the spouse should be given monetarily in order to sustain an acceptable standard of living. Numerous factors are taken into account here, but in the end most decisions are made in the best interests of the child.

Harvey Levin may run a gossip company and be a lawyer, but is he a practicing matrimonial attorney? Is he really a reliable source? Do you always go to TMZ for your news or legal advice?

What I'm telling you is the law, not my "stupid" opinion. I think we both know who the f*ggot here has turned out to be, don't we?

The purpose of Alimony is to avoid any unfair economic consequences after a divorce, even after property is divided and child support. It's not my fault that you can't seem to comprehend that.

A gossip company? TMZ is basically the breaker of news in regards to celebrity issues with a huge resource of personal networking being involved in order to get the story broken first. It's funny how you question if TMZ can be a reliable source when they BROKE the story first, provided images of the filings first, and have been providing updates as it progresses.

TMZ first reported the Kobe Bryant Divorce.

TMZ first reported image filings of the divorce.

TMZ first reported the legal team hired by Vanessa Bryant.

TMZ first reported that a financial agreement has been made.

And yet, you tend to question the credibility of the source?


Different statutes in different states affect the application of community property laws. The 50/50 split is a CALIFORNIA STATUTE (California Code - Section 2550). States such as Texas for example, can apply the "equitable distribution" method that you discussed.

And the final conclusion is that you are a pus*y a.ss bi*ch a.ss n*gga. The end.


Last edited by illicitx; 12-18-2011 at 07:15 PM..
 12-18-2011, 07:23 PM         #153
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Except upon the written agreement of the parties, or on oral stipulation of the parties in open court, or as otherwise provided in this division, in a proceeding for dissolution of marriage or for legal separation of the parties, the court shall, either in its judgment of dissolution of the marriage, in its judgment of legal separation of the parties, or at a later time if it expressly reserves jurisdiction to make such a property division, divide the community estate of the parties equally.

California Code - Section 2550 California Family Code.

Do you see the above?

VANESSA BRYANT IS ENTITLED TO HALF. What did they financially agree upon? That's yet to be announced.
 12-18-2011, 07:36 PM         #154
Entelligentz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
The purpose of Alimony is to avoid any unfair economic consequences after a divorce, even after property is divided and child support. It's not my fault that you can't seem to comprehend that.

A gossip company? TMZ is basically the breaker of news in regards to celebrity issues with a huge resource of personal networking being involved in order to get the story broken first. It's funny how you question if TMZ can be a reliable source when they BROKE the story first, provided images of the filings first, and have been providing updates as it progresses.

TMZ first reported the Kobe Bryant Divorce.

TMZ first reported image filings of the divorce.

TMZ first reported the legal team hired by Vanessa Bryant.

TMZ first reported that a financial agreement has been made.

And yet, you tend to question the credibility of the source?


Different statutes in different states affect the application of community property laws. The 50/50 split is a CALIFORNIA STATUTE (California Code - Section 2550). States such as Texas for example, can apply the "equitable distribution" method that you discussed.

And the final conclusion is that you are a pus*y a.ss bi*ch a.ss n*gga. The end.

That is not alimony, I don't care where you are copying and pasting from. Alimony is meant to keep the spouse at the pre-separation standard of living, or at least a reasonable standard of living under the circumstances.

Go look up the DRL statutes on West or Lexis. I'll wait.

Even though CA is a community property state, in practice, all courts across the country follow a model granting equitable relief. Texas like NY considers separate property and marital property when performing equitable distribution, but even CA, a community property state, will not go against granting equitable relief. Read Pennoyer v. Neff is you want to understand what equitable means in the context of the different types of relief courts grant.
 12-18-2011, 07:42 PM         #155
Entelligentz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
Except upon the written agreement of the parties, or on oral stipulation of the parties in open court, or as otherwise provided in this division, in a proceeding for dissolution of marriage or for legal separation of the parties, the court shall, either in its judgment of dissolution of the marriage, in its judgment of legal separation of the parties, or at a later time if it expressly reserves jurisdiction to make such a property division, divide the community estate of the parties equally.

California Code - Section 2550 California Family Code.

Do you see the above?

VANESSA BRYANT IS ENTITLED TO HALF. What did they financially agree upon? That's yet to be announced.

That only applies to community property. Community property is martial property, which is property acquired during the course of marriage which each spouse is entitled to. So yeah that will be divided equally. But any good lawyer is going to stipulate around that to exclude things Kobe wants to keep separate. This where negotiations and settlement discussions comes in. The statute is the black letter law, but a settlement is where both parties make concessions and come to an agreement. The terms of that agreement we will probably never know because both parties will sign confidentiality agreements, but rest a.ssured Kobe's lawyers would never agree to give Vanessa half of everything he has. She will get half of everything THEY have. But even that is subject to negotiation as well.

If the parties don't agree, which it seems they have, then they would go to trial. Kobe obviously only agreed if the terms were fair and equitable.
 12-18-2011, 07:46 PM         #156
Entelligentz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TMZ is sensationalistic garbage. To even mention the word credibility in the same sentence is asinine. Don't insult this discussion with stating how "credible" a gossip website is.

I have a final to study for. Just give up. When you get admitted to the CA bar, or any bar for that matter, let me know. In the mean time, don't act like you know what you're talking about when you really don't. You never know who's reading what you post.
 6 years ago '06        #157
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Dextromethorphan said:
man this bi*ch will already get 50-75 million + month payments + child payment
 12-18-2011, 08:01 PM         #158
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Entelligentz said:
That is not alimony, I don't care where you are copying and pasting from. Alimony is meant to keep the spouse at the pre-separation standard of living, or at least a reasonable standard of living under the circumstances.

Go look up the DRL statutes on West or Lexis. I'll wait.

Even though CA is a community property state, in practice, all courts across the country follow a model granting equitable relief. Texas like NY considers separate property and marital property when performing equitable distribution, but even CA, a community property state, will not go against granting equitable relief. Read Pennoyer v. Neff is you want to understand what equitable means in the context of the different types of relief courts grant.



The 50/50 split is a SIMPLE way of explaining the community property separation in California.

There are many factors that take place in order to decide what is considered community or separate property for acquisitions during the marriage.

The distributions to both parties can come in form of debt and a.ssets. Each person should end up with a combination of debt and a.ssets from the marriage that equate to the same amounts.

Child Support is based on a formula while spousal support is discretionary upon the court, especially in regards to long-term support.

California's 10 year long term marriage classification allows the court to reserve jurisdiction to award support indefinitely. This does not mean forever receiving spousal support. Considering Vanessa was a stay at home mother since hers.lutty a.ss got married to Kobe, this would of helped her case had the matter been pushed to the courts.

Based on the legal statutes in place (2250) Vanessa was ENTITLED to half. Could the courts have thrown out certain properties to given Kobe a better percentage? That's a possibility. You must be smoking crack if you think that Laura Wasser (Celeb divorce attorney who has mastered high net worth marriage dissolution) would take any type of financial agreement that didn't give Vanessa close to a 50/50 split.


P.S. Get a refund from the piece of sh*t law school you attended. Plus, if you ain't attending a T14 law school, good luck with the mass amount of debt you just put yourself in, you ain't getting sh*t for a job. And if you do become a lawyer, you don't want to be getting owned on message boards in regards to legalities.

As the mass amounts of men who enter and exit your mother's v*gina walls on a daily basis best say.."I'm done".


Last edited by illicitx; 12-18-2011 at 08:05 PM..
 12-18-2011, 08:09 PM         #159
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Entelligentz said:
That only applies to community property. Community property is martial property, which is property acquired during the course of marriage which each spouse is entitled to. So yeah that will be divided equally. But any good lawyer is going to stipulate around that to exclude things Kobe wants to keep separate. This where negotiations and settlement discussions comes in. The statute is the black letter law, but a settlement is where both parties make concessions and come to an agreement. The terms of that agreement we will probably never know because both parties will sign confidentiality agreements, but rest a.ssured Kobe's lawyers would never agree to give Vanessa half of everything he has. She will get half of everything THEY have. But even that is subject to negotiation as well.

If the parties don't agree, which it seems they have, then they would go to trial. Kobe obviously only agreed if the terms were fair and equitable.
 12-18-2011, 08:11 PM         #160
Entelligentz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:



The 50/50 split is a SIMPLE way of explaining the community property separation in California.

There are many factors that take place in order to decide what is considered community or separate property for acquisitions during the marriage.

The distributions to both parties can come in form of debt and a.ssets. Each person should end up with a combination of debt and a.ssets from the marriage that equate to the same amounts.

Child Support is based on a formula while spousal support is discretionary upon the court, especially in regards to long-term support.

California's 10 year long term marriage classification allows the court to reserve jurisdiction to award support indefinitely. This does not mean forever receiving spousal support. Considering Vanessa was a stay at home mother since hers.lutty a.ss got married to Kobe, this would of helped her case had the matter been pushed to the courts.

Based on the legal statutes in place (2250) Vanessa was ENTITLED to half. Could the courts have thrown out certain properties to given Kobe a better percentage? That's a possibility. You must be smoking crack if you think that Laura Wasser (Celeb divorce attorney who has mastered high net worth marriage dissolution) would take any type of financial agreement that didn't give Vanessa close to a 50/50 split.


P.S. Get a refund from the piece of sh*t law school you attended. Plus, if you ain't attending a T14 law school, good luck with the mass amount of debt you just put yourself in, you ain't getting sh*t for a job. And if you do become a lawyer, you don't want to be getting owned on message boards in regards to legalities.

As the mass amounts of men who enter and exit your mother's v*gina walls on a daily basis best say.."I'm done".
Lol. You just agreed to everything I basically posted tonight. In the end, the relief has to be equitible regardless of the fact CA is a community property state. You must also be smoking crack if you think Kobe's representation isn't as good or better than Wasser.

T14 or bust IF you want to practice big law in a big city working 100 hour weeks getting abused on a daily basis. Thats not why I went to law school. I also have no debt so you have no idea what your talking about, again.

Your comments at the end of your posts are immature and dumb. This message board seems like your life given your post count. Your nothing to me, or probably anyone else for that matter.

I look down upon thee. Have a nice night Mr. TMZ.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy