Kobe Bryant has moved out the mansion, Vanessa keeps mansion, Kobe keeps the Boat.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-18-2011, 04:30 AM         #101
Tony Tracksuits  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who knows if this will play a factor in his performance on the court... he should take the L and keep grinding ...shes came along way from getting fu*ked in bathrooms at concerts and music video shoots to living in a gangster fu*king mansion sitting on 75 mill plus and you know shes hitting up pawn stars with dat ring
 6 years ago '05        #102
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,958 | Props total: 6189 6189
 Mma604 said:
it could very well be over 75 mill... the amount of revenue he has brought in the last 10 years since the marriage is usually higher than the estimate of a 150 million dollar networth ...she gets half of what he has brought in not half of networth ... he could be paying off this for a while even after her taking 50 %
I think it close to someone where just over 200mil is what I was reading. But I think she may have settle for lil less than half seeing how they claim a settlement has been reached. Idk but man I guess this blows for Kobe. But seems like all these rich dudes go through sh*t like this.

It is a shame how the courts look after women who have sat on their a.sses and contributed nothing to financial gain of the family wealth.
 6 years ago '05        #103
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8414 8414
im sorry BUT I CANT STAND seeing a women draining a man of his earnings through a divorce. i hesitate saying the word "sickening" but its pretty much how i feel.
 6 years ago '06        #104
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,991 | Props total: 1960 1960
Somewhere......Shaq is like

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #105
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,632 | Props total: 2475 2475
 The Bully said:
we're talkin about a guy who was fukking random skeezer hotel maids with no condoms

everyone saw this coming except kobe's dumbass. his dad warned him a long time ago not to trust this hoe and their father/son relationship suffered as a result. He owes his pops an apology:disdain2:

50% of black children in America are going to sleep tonight without a father figure in their home. this spoiled brat Kobe actually gets a good decent one and he disowns him over some East LA tramp

this is the man some of you look up to?
 6 years ago '08        #106
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23362 23362
 timdog said:
patience is a comeup
fixed for accuracy, cuz she eatin real good right now
 6 years ago '05        #107
LaZYazNbOi 
space
space
space
$359 | Props total: 2 2
"I know that my husband has made a mistake -- the mistake of adultery," she said in the statement at the time. "He and I will have to deal with that within our marriage, and we will do so. He is not a criminal."

6 years ago '05        #108
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 679 679
I called it... lol Kobe already knows she's gonna win the house, the kids, and half his money...

This is only step one... This n*gga is about to go HAM on the NBA... Circa 2005 during the Boulder, CO r*pe allegations...
 6 years ago '10        #109
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
wow she bout to live sweet
 6 years ago '06        #110
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,090 | Props total: 1297 1297
 illicitx said:
Timing of the divorce is 10 1/2 years.

California law is 10 years in order to be considered long term marriage which then enables the spouse to receive alimony (spousal support).

bi*ch was smart.
the bi*ch was smarter then i thought she wins
 12-18-2011, 07:16 AM         #111
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
we're talkin about a guy who was fukking random skeezer hotel maids with no condoms

everyone saw this coming except kobe's dumbass. his dad warned him a long time ago not to trust this hoe and their father/son relationship suffered as a result. He owes his pops an apology:disdain2:

50% of black children in America are going to sleep tonight without a father figure in their home. this spoiled brat Kobe actually gets a good decent one and he disowns him over some East LA tramp

FTMFW!!!

Kobe = snake in the grass.
 12-18-2011, 07:29 AM         #112
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
 The Bully said:

Wait, wha?

Didn't hear of that. Is that true?
L.A. Times did an exposé regarding the tenous relationship betweem Kobe and his dad when Kobe was going through the CO trial.
 6 years ago '06        #113
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
These Athletes always be taking L's by even getting married in the first place. I mean half them bi*ches they marry are gonna turn thirsty for money they don't even make. Then you gonna see them hoes on TV show's like basketball wives and other bullsh*t reality shows like that.
 6 years ago '07        #114
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Should've listened to his father. Dumb a.ss.
 6 years ago '06        #115
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
 tonystarks21 said:
wowwww bi*ch hasnt done ssh*t since they got married so shes getting around 75 mil plus the house wtffffffffffffffff

does kobe still need to pay child support since she is getting half of his earnings since they were married/
yea she will get half of what he is worth, but that house is also a part of the deal which is deducted from his worth so if he is worth 150 mil, and that house is worth 10 million for example, she would get 65 million and that house not 75 million and that house.
 6 years ago '06        #116
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
dam dude taking a serious L
 12-18-2011, 09:23 AM         #117
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:

Link?
 6 years ago '05        #118
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 377 377
 Nate187um said:
NO

you dont pay child support when you have joint legal/physical custody
Bullsh*t! Yes you do have to pay Child support when you have joint custody. One parent is still considered the custodial parent and the other basically has rights to visitation at times worked out by both parties involved. The time can be every other weekend with alternating holidays for one example but it can be many different ways depending on the lives of parties involved but they have to agree on them but ....the custodial parent will be paid child support no doubt.
 6 years ago '04        #119
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
they became estranged when he and vanessa got married but reconciled several years ago
 12-18-2011, 09:40 AM         #120
mykejkey1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy