Dec 17 - Last secret door of Great Pyramid 'to be opened in 2012', says British company

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 lifeundthescope said:
watch these white folks steal more of our history

[pic - click to view]

White people win once again
 6 years ago '07        #82
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16032 16032
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
nah man you got me twisted. im not saying that theres literally no effect from slavery 150 years ago. thats not it at all. i understand the trickle down theory and the consequences from it. i understand that the years following slavery put african americans at a disadvantage from the get go. but blaming it on an entire race of white people is the ridiculous part. white people have nothing to do with it. its the ideals of our government. its a system thats actually ran by jews if we want to get down to it.

do you not think poor white people feel opressed by the government? the difference is, is that black people attribute it to the colour of their skin. it has nothing to do with that. if you learn to play the game (like obama) youll be fine. theres way too many black entrepreneurs and ceos in the us and canada for black people to try and use slavery as the reason why they cant catch a break.

this actually all started because some dumbass started throwing "white devils" around and all that dumb bullsh*t. if you think your world is run by a certain race you need to check yourself. the world is run by money, and whoever has the most. in america it happens to be white people (as a majority, not totally). why? because europe was the most technologically and financially advanced at the time and went and took over the world. soon were all gonna be bi*ching that the chinese are keeping us down so we should band together now if you ask me.
plex my G when we start playing their game....we lose. We are not tryin to use excuses more than fact. It is way harder to come from poverty than it is to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth... even more so as things trickle down and racist grandparents teach their kids and so on to be racist...there is always a good ole boy system.. See the funny thing about the barack thing is...he is half white. If its not about color why is it that because he has a dark complexion he is "black" when he is as much black as white. Fact point blank is America got rich off of free labor... they took conquest of the world by manipulating native cultures... acting like friends and backstabbing them.. In america the rich are mostly white by design my G... we have to face this in order to move forward.... Im not justifying any excuses but ignoring the problem is not a solution either.
 6 years ago '10        #83
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 11018 11018
I'm not even mad at Plex..it's not his fault...we aren't taught about institutionalized racism and the only way to understand being raised black is by being raised black...
 6 years ago '10        #84
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 5997 5997
ill be the first to admit that i was raised far and away from social issues like this. and even though i may know my history, i dont know it first hand. and since its not really a day to day concern for me its not really my place to comment or get political. i really came in this thread to make a joke as usual. but, i have no doubt came away from this with a more open mind and a point of view that i hadnt considered before.
 12-20-2011, 08:38 PM         #85
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
Try whites being mainly the ones with the resources to do these type of explorations and then exploit people.
Umm. The richest people in the world are for the most part in the middle east. Your dumbass needs to exploit a history book.. 4real.
 6 years ago '06        #86
Trustice 
space
space
$180 | Props total: 0 0
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
ill be the first to admit that i was raised far and away from social issues like this. and even though i may know my history, i dont know it first hand. and since its not really a day to day concern for me its not really my place to comment or get political. i really came in this thread to make a joke as usual. but, i have no doubt came away from this with a more open mind and a point of view that i hadnt considered before.
That's all that can be asked. Respect.
 12-21-2011, 01:50 AM         #87
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
im weak lmaooo
 6 years ago '10        #88
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 5997 5997
^^^ so glad to see your still bitter. stay mad. im outta this convo
 6 years ago '04        #89
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 lifeundthescope said:
im weak lmaooo
wow you're a dumb fu*king retard! 1) you couldn't even grasp what dude was trying to say in the first place and 2) can't even acknowledge the fact that based on the discussion, he gave your side of the story enough credit to reevaluate his own views. Yet you still talk sh*t.

This further leads me to believe that you will forever be held down by the white man and there's a slim chance you'll ever progress as a human being. Have a nice life.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-21-2011 at 09:59 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #90
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 yaboyantonio said:
these guys fu*kin with sh*t that needs to be left alone
^ Wrong.
 12-21-2011, 02:39 PM         #91
KandyRedSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I highly doubt its the issue of slavery as to why blacks are at a disadvantage nowadays.

I honestly think its the media and the choices some blacks make based on media.

If the media didn't consistently portray blacks as gangsters and thugs as a common basis, there wouldn't be much discrimination against alot.

Unfortunately though its an endless cycle.

Many minorities look up to their rappers aka the media as their role models because they made it out the same hood as them or same situation as them by doing gangster sh*t. So the minorities mimic what their idols do. Thus creating more thugs and gangsters which the media loves to stereotype as the majority of blacck people.

Whites watch this in the media and think of them as lesser people (gangbanging pieces of sh*t)..because of the media.

Its more or less about the media stereotyping, and SOME blacks literally falling into the stereotypes and living that life.

Its the same for many minorities...

Asians are smart with math, weird in social settings, or think they all know kung fu

Irish and indians are drunk bums

Germans are secretly racist

Jews are cheap

Blacks are gangsters

Mexicans are lazy theifs.

So on and so forth.

Blacks are at a disadvantage alot of times because of the stereotype, probably not so much about slavery in this day in age.

Slavery was bullsh*t, but it has nothing to do with you getting rejected for a job position. Its more than likely the stereotype.
 12-21-2011, 06:44 PM         #92
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
wow you're a dumb fu*king retard! 1) you couldn't even grasp what dude was trying to say in the first place and 2) can't even acknowledge the fact that based on the discussion, he gave your side of the story enough credit to reevaluate his own views. Yet you still talk sh*t.

This further leads me to believe that you will forever be held down by the white man and there's a slim chance you'll ever progress as a human being. Have a nice life.
White people so ignorant as usual
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago