Dec 17 - Last secret door of Great Pyramid 'to be opened in 2012', says British company

most viewed right now
 125
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16194 16194
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
what the fu*k are you talking about? how the fu*k does slavery affect you to this day? you walk in a store and people go "oh dont sell to him his ancestors were slaves"?

please miss me with that bullsh*t. the president is a black man, i wonder if he sits around bi*ching about how hard it was for him to become president since slavery existed 150 years ago and all. man you motherfu*kers are reaching for excuses huh.

slavery affects you to this day? really?
yes slavery affects us to this day... if your grandpa had land and money...and free labor..chances are your are gettin inheritance...if your grandpa received a college education and with that degree landed him a ceo position...yours going to be in a better one too... they call it "generations" for reason my friend... just like slavery is what also helped America become the richest nation off of free labor...you think America would be relevant to this day without slavery?


saying there is no effect is just ignorant. even though this is a wiki answer...its hard to fabricate fact



Last edited by Damagegadget; 12-19-2011 at 03:16 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #62
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16194 16194
 DallasTexas said:
Egyptians were NOT black
what is black?? cause there are arabs "blacker" than me
 6 years ago '10        #63
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 Damagegadget said:
yes slavery affects us to this day... if your grandpa had land and money...and free labor..chances are your are gettin inheritance...if your grandpa received a college education and with that degree landed him a ceo position...yours going to be in a better one too... they call it "generations" for reason my friend... just like slavery is what also helped America become the richest nation off of free labor...you think America would be relevant to this day without slavery?


saying there is no effect is just ignorant. even though this is a wiki answer...its hard to fabricate fact

nah man you got me twisted. im not saying that theres literally no effect from slavery 150 years ago. thats not it at all. i understand the trickle down theory and the consequences from it. i understand that the years following slavery put african americans at a disadvantage from the get go. but blaming it on an entire race of white people is the ridiculous part. white people have nothing to do with it. its the ideals of our government. its a system thats actually ran by jews if we want to get down to it.

do you not think poor white people feel opressed by the government? the difference is, is that black people attribute it to the colour of their skin. it has nothing to do with that. if you learn to play the game (like obama) youll be fine. theres way too many black entrepreneurs and ceos in the us and canada for black people to try and use slavery as the reason why they cant catch a break.

this actually all started because some dumbass started throwing "white devils" around and all that dumb bullsh*t. if you think your world is run by a certain race you need to check yourself. the world is run by money, and whoever has the most. in america it happens to be white people (as a majority, not totally). why? because europe was the most technologically and financially advanced at the time and went and took over the world. soon were all gonna be bi*ching that the chinese are keeping us down so we should band together now if you ask me.
 6 years ago '10        #64
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 skeetmcghee said:
This dude acting like Liberia was all good. Monrovia was a fukking death trap for the freed Africans who decided to build their lives there. A lot of people died from starvation or diseases such as malaria. The US government was not trying to do blacks a favor back then by allowing some to move to Africa.
who acted like liberia was all good? i was using liberia to prove the point that slavery is transcendent through all cultures in history. every culture has employed slave labour. including the black slaves from america. they immediately moved back to liberia and established monrovia using black slaves. never said anything about it being all good.

im out this conversation though man its just going nowhere. full of people using blind hate and frustration instead of some damn common sense.
 12-19-2011, 05:07 PM         #65
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
thats right bi*ch. put your fu*kin hands up were taking all your history. dont try nothin funny.
 12-19-2011, 05:24 PM         #66
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
goddamn Plex is such a dumbass he really said Slavery is irrelevant to issues that African-Americans have till this day. Someone get this boy the documentary Hidden Colors by Tariq Nasheed
 6 years ago '10        #67
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 lifeundthescope said:
goddamn Plex is such a dumbass he really said Slavery is irrelevant to issues that African-Americans have till this day. Someone get this boy the documentary Hidden Colors by Tariq Nasheed
first of all, i dont remember saying "slavery is irrelevant to issues that african americans have till this day". so immediately i understand why you pop off at the mouth so much. if thats how you interpret what i was saying then your just guided by a frustrated and uneducated opinion. but here we go anyways.

if im such a dumbass then school me. go ahead and tell me how it is that slavery affects you personally until this day. what is it you cant do that i can, because your ancestors were slaves (allegedly). im not even kidding. im actually interested to hear what it is.

and you said "watch these white folks steal more of our history" and im the dumbass? care to explain that one too?


Last edited by WhoNextWithPlex; 12-19-2011 at 06:52 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #68
Trustice 
space
avatar space
space
$180 | Props total: 0 0
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
learn some history retard. would you care to hear what happened to all the black slaves that were freed after the civil war in america? they were granted land back in africa on the west coast, in countries like the ivory coast and liberia. now pay attention. having been granted all of this land do you want to know what the black slaves who had just escaped slavery did when they went back home?

they found slaves. thats right. they went back to africa, establised monrovia and immediately found dumber and less educated black people to use as slaves. so fu*k you, suck my white d!ck and dont ever bring up the issue of slavery because its been ABOLISHED for over 100 years. and EVERYBODY has done it. black people want to claim egyptian history, well they were the masters of slavery. africans used slaves before the white man used slaves in the us. it happened to the irish by the british. slavery happened to a lot of cultures in our history, get the fu*k over it.
The truth burns doesn't it jackass? I can tell with the "fu*k you, suck your white d!ck" No thanks, but I will give you a lesson. First, knock off the "Get over it" sh*t like we're talking about a minor indiscretion. It was over 200 years of oppression. I never said that other races didn't have slaves. I commented on that person saying black people were lazy so white people do everything. Everything I said was factual dumbass. The South wanted to secede from the Union because they wanted to continue slavery, that's factual so how are black people lazy exactly? Saying that africans used slaves before white people is like me saying that i shoplifted but my neighbor shoplifted first so it's alright. Guess what? It's still wrong. The difference is I wouldn't start a war because I wanted to continue to shoplift. Stay focused on topic.
 6 years ago '06        #69
Trustice 
space
avatar space
space
$180 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Alright you black panther wannabe. Like there weren't other slaves that built this country too. And as if white men didn't give their lives to end slavery too. 60% of the time it works, every time!


Wow you must be damn near scared sh*tless from white people huh? Calling us devils and thinking we're so magic that we can claim another countries history as our own. Each time I visit the King Tut exhibit at the museum I could have sworn they said they got that sh*t from Egypt. I must have missed when they claimed it as their own.

It's all a big conspiracy. We're out to get you

As far as the article goes, it'd be cool to find out what's in there. But I don't know if it's hollywood or what, but something tells me it might be better to just leave it alone.

Black Panther? Not quite. Yes, there were other slaves that help build this country. Of course, white people died f!ghting to end slavery, I never said otherwise. Point is, the Civil War happened because the South wanted to keep slaves. Arguing a fact by saying other people do it also, doesn't make it any less of a fact.
 12-19-2011, 10:02 PM         #70
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
first of all, i dont remember saying "slavery is irrelevant to issues that african americans have till this day". so immediately i understand why you pop off at the mouth so much. if thats how you interpret what i was saying then your just guided by a frustrated and uneducated opinion. but here we go anyways.

if im such a dumbass then school me. go ahead and tell me how it is that slavery affects you personally until this day. what is it you cant do that i can, because your ancestors were slaves (allegedly). im not even kidding. im actually interested to hear what it is.

and you said "watch these white folks steal more of our history" and im the dumbass? care to explain that one too?
African-Americans still suffer from the constructs of white supremacy within this country dumbass. We also have psychological traits which can be directly attributed to slavery, I suggest you look into the Willie Lynch letter.

And white people have stolen our history, here is a source of information from which you can read up on some more and do your own research devil.

Also I suggest you check out this book:


[pic - click to view]

 12-19-2011, 10:04 PM         #71
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trustice said:
Black Panther? Not quite. Yes, there were other slaves that help build this country. Of course, white people died f!ghting to end slavery, I never said otherwise. Point is, the Civil War happened because the South wanted to keep slaves. Arguing a fact by saying other people do it also, doesn't make it any less of a fact.
Exactly, and Abe Lincoln didn't even want to end slavery himself. Another reason the civil war happened was because of capitalism, the south didn't want to give up their slaves as you stated, slavery was detrimental to capitalism. Abe Lincoln could care less about African slaves as long as capitalism was intact.
 6 years ago '06        #72
Trustice 
space
avatar space
space
$180 | Props total: 0 0
 lifeundthescope said:
Exactly, and Abe Lincoln didn't even want to end slavery himself. Another reason the civil war happened was because of capitalism, the south didn't want to give up their slaves as you stated, slavery was detrimental to capitalism. Abe Lincoln could care less about African slaves as long as capitalism was intact.
Exactly.
 6 years ago '10        #73
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$9,227 | Props total: 11113 11113
Plex just shut the fu*k up...your either wealthy young stupid or a combination of the 3...seriously..slavery...more cheap labor as share cropers...jim crow..tuskeegee..crack...just shut the fu*k up please...my great grandmother who i grew up with parents were slaves...my liteskinned grandmother was harrassed by white men everyday tryna get an education o the 40s...ima take there stories to heart not ya psuedo intellectual bullsh*t...ok....cool...Slavery is something i grew up with and i was born in 1983...


Last edited by quan3106; 12-20-2011 at 02:25 AM..
 12-20-2011, 02:24 AM         #74
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quan3106 said:
Plex just shut the fu*k up...your either wealthy young stupid or a combination of the 3...seriously..slavery...more cheap labor as share cropers...jim crow..tuskeegee..crack...just shut the fu*k up please...my great grandmother who i grew up with parents were slaves...my liteskinned grandmother was harrassed by white men everyday tryna get an education o the 40s...ima take there stories to heart not ya psuedo intellectual bullsh*t...ok....cool..
omfggg etherrrrrrrrrr!!
 6 years ago '10        #75
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$9,227 | Props total: 11113 11113
Slavery is not as distant as people think...sh*t...its only what 50-60 years since plessy v. frg and Brown v board of ed...When exactlly did black people in this country start getting treated equally in ur opinion? U tell me that then we can talk...this muhfu*ker compared slavery to the potato famine...so he irish...ur people came here as immigrants..lived fu*ked up...worked hard and at the end of the day they got acceptance b4 us...
 6 years ago '10        #76
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 quan3106 said:
Slavery is not as distant as people think...sh*t...its only what 50-60 years since plessy v. frg and Brown v board of ed...When exactlly did black people in this country start getting treated equally in ur opinion? U tell me that then we can talk...this muhfu*ker compared slavery to the potato famine...so he irish...ur people came here as immigrants..lived fu*ked up...worked hard and at the end of the day they got acceptance b4 us...
alright this sh*t got so way out of hand its not even funny. everyone needs to settle down because this conversation can be had without everyone getting so heated.

dude, brown vs board of education is the civil rights movement. not slavery. thats two way different things. and how are you going to ask me when black people starting getting treated equally when a black man runs the free world? seriously? i mean you dont think that was mabye a sign white folks of this generation werent really seeing colour like that? black people dont vote. sorry, but thats a fact. so it was white people that voted obama into office. sometimes i think its black people, that think theyre not equal. because i dont personally know any white people that think like that anymore.

and nobody still answered my question. im not asking for a history lesson. im well educated and well aware of the history of slavery and the effects it has on african americans. my question was, how does it affect you personaly. like, a story. tell a story if you have to. how does slavery, affect you personally, to this day. dont talk about the willie lynch letters and your grandma in the 50's. talk about you, and slavery, today. thats all i wanted to know.


Last edited by WhoNextWithPlex; 12-20-2011 at 04:18 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #77
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 Trustice said:
The truth burns doesn't it jackass? I can tell with the "fu*k you, suck your white d!ck" No thanks, but I will give you a lesson. First, knock off the "Get over it" sh*t like we're talking about a minor indiscretion. It was over 200 years of oppression. I never said that other races didn't have slaves. I commented on that person saying black people were lazy so white people do everything. Everything I said was factual dumbass. The South wanted to secede from the Union because they wanted to continue slavery, that's factual so how are black people lazy exactly? Saying that africans used slaves before white people is like me saying that i shoplifted but my neighbor shoplifted first so it's alright. Guess what? It's still wrong. The difference is I wouldn't start a war because I wanted to continue to shoplift. Stay focused on topic.
that was outta line i apologize.

that "get over it" line was meant to frustrate you, i dont think black people should get over slavery. this was a flame war way before it was a conversation, so most of that sh*t was just bullsh*t. i read your comment out of context. but to be fair, you made that to frustrate the dude who called black people lazy. so again, everyone was just in a flame war.

im honestly embarassed to have participated in a conversation like that yesterday. that sh*t got really heated and at the end of the day, civil rights is not that big of a concern for me. mabye i just like to argue i dunno. but now i am pretty curious just because i guess theres a lot of sh*t i dont understand about it current day.
 6 years ago '10        #78
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$9,227 | Props total: 11113 11113
So my grandmother and great grandmother being directly linked to slavery by a generation doesn't affect me directly? People are sh*tting on u because u think that slavery was just bondage...Its a domino effect...it's the perception that blacks are inhuman stupid not capable of rational thought...don't want to be educated...my great grandmothers parents were slaves...u don't understand how that affected there mentalities and how it in turn had a hand in how I was raised...i was raidsed by my grandmother sonher stories ARE my stories..her injustices are mine...u dont even get that...smh..I tried to trace back my geneology and hit a wall because my family was brought and sold...is that personal enough for u? Even now u want us to "prove" how it affected us...lol...who are u besides some dude doesn't know much...
 6 years ago '10        #79
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 quan3106 said:
So my grandmother and great grandmother being directly linked to slavery by a generation doesn't affect me directly? People are sh*tting on u because u think that slavery was just bondage...Its a domino effect...it's the perception that blacks are inhuman stupid not capable of rational thought...don't want to be educated...my great grandmothers parents were slaves...u don't understand how that affected there mentalities and how it in turn had a hand in how I was raised...i was raidsed by my grandmother sonher stories ARE my stories..her injustices are mine...u dont even get that...smh..I tried to trace back my geneology and hit a wall because my family was brought and sold...is that personal enough for u? Even now u want us to "prove" how it affected us...lol...who are u besides some dude doesn't know much...
 6 years ago '08        #80
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
i guarantee you plex that 99% of black ppl on this site have a european last name. 1 affect

your move...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy