Dec 17 - Last secret door of Great Pyramid 'to be opened in 2012', says British company

most viewed right now
 100
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-19-2011, 09:53 AM         #41
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Alright you black panther wannabe. Like there weren't other slaves that built this country too. And as if white men didn't give their lives to end slavery too. 60% of the time it works, every time!



Wow you must be damn near scared sh*tless from white people huh? Calling us devils and thinking we're so magic that we can claim another countries history as our own. Each time I visit the King Tut exhibit at the museum I could have sworn they said they got that sh*t from Egypt. I must have missed when they claimed it as their own.

It's all a big conspiracy. We're out to get you
To be honest there were not.........maybe other race but not slaves...............and the actual time line ranges 400 semi years............quite a feat if you really think of that how long that time is.............and it is a fact that ancient history has indeed been hijacked...........this is clearly evident with the depiction of some of Africas most famous kings and queens.......Hell even Jesus is blond hair and blue eyed in this society. Im not saying that its a conspiracy, but lets not let your own bias get in the way of what is truth and what is garbage. There has and perhaps will always be a plight to the destroy the black and hispanic race in this world.........you may not be a part of it.....and you may not endorse it but to deny it is moronic and shallow...........just saying
 6 years ago '08        #42
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
400 years.

fu*k with it.
 6 years ago '04        #43
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9443 9443
 Dos-effect said:
To be honest there were not.........maybe other race but not slaves...............and the actual time line ranges 400 semi years............quite a feat if you really think of that how long that time is.............and it is a fact that ancient history has indeed been hijacked...........this is clearly evident with the depiction of some of Africas most famous kings and queens.......Hell even Jesus is blond hair and blue eyed in this society. Im not saying that its a conspiracy, but lets not let your own bias get in the way of what is truth and what is garbage. There has and perhaps will always be a plight to the destroy the black and hispanic race in this world.........you may not be a part of it.....and you may not endorse it but to deny it is moronic and shallow...........just saying
I see what you're saying. And I've always had an issue with Jesus being portrayed as a pasty white man. However, I think that could be a whole different discussion about the corruption of the church and it being an "opiate of the masses".

But as far as slavery goes, every culture all around the globe has had slaves. Egypt was notorious for slaves. That's how the pyramids were built. Europe, Asia, hell even Native Americans kept other POWs as slaves. And I down think you can hijack a history. You can hide it and cover it up, but eventually it will always come out.

As far as a plight to destroy Black and Hispanic culture, that's going to be impossible. Especially with all the statistics coming out saying that Hispanics are going to be the majority population by 2020 or something like that. And the Black population is going to steadily increase as well.

There are definitely some fu*k boys out there, but it's prejudiced, biased and racist to think that a whole peoples are responsible for any one thing. Like I said, white men gave their lives in the civil war to end slavery too.

I mean sh*t, homeboy would stand up for you in a second:


Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-19-2011 at 10:38 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #44
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
avatar space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 Dos-effect said:
only f*gs think like that.....intelligence has nothing to do with the words you use, its the knowledge that you have. A f*g however will attempt to make you feel less intelligent because you can out wit them and talk about them at the same time.
Thank you for proving my point. if you know what you talking about you can make someone feel stupid without cursing at them or calling them a name...


Last edited by jlandryst; 12-19-2011 at 10:38 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #45
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,389 | Props total: 16068 16068
 RETURNOFTHEKING said:
white people don't steal sh*t. "your people" are too lazy to do it themselves, so white people do it
what steal??
 12-19-2011, 10:45 AM         #46
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jlandryst said:
Thank you for proving my point. if you know what you talking about you can make someone feel stupid without cursing at them or calling them a name...
Yeah, if your a sensitive a.ss bi*ch you still going to a be a sensitive bi*ch...........had to do it
 6 years ago '08        #47
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
100,000,000 africans dead in the atlantic...

3/5ths of a human

dont wanna hear that everybody had slaves sh*t. our ancestors where treated worse than so called slaves
 12-19-2011, 11:03 AM         #48
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I see what you're saying. And I've always had an issue with Jesus being portrayed as a pasty white man. However, I think that could be a whole different discussion about the corruption of the church and it being an "opiate of the masses".

But as far as slavery goes, every culture all around the globe has had slaves. Egypt was notorious for slaves. That's how the pyramids were built. Europe, Asia, hell even Native Americans kept other POWs as slaves. And I down think you can hijack a history. You can hide it and cover it up, but eventually it will always come out.

As far as a plight to destroy Black and Hispanic culture, that's going to be impossible. Especially with all the statistics coming out saying that Hispanics are going to be the majority population by 2020 or something like that. And the Black population is going to steadily increase as well.

There are definitely some fu*k boys out there, but it's prejudiced, biased and racist to think that a whole peoples are responsible for any one thing. Like I said, white men gave their lives in the civil war to end slavery too.

I mean sh*t, homeboy would stand up for you in a second:
Okay you cant compare evil to evil......so to argue with set of slaves had it worse is crazy. I will say this no other race or ethnicity has endured long lasting effects of slavery like the black race has. But to understand this you have to truly look at the timeline and the events that took place after slavery was abolished.......I feel this era is easily far worse then the actual time slaves were imprisoned. This is where ideas of such hatred comes from , the unexplicable things that took place in this time for some like my self are just to much to swallow. The unapoligetic nature of some white Americans in regards to these days is what drives this hatred and disgust. While I understand that those who dont care did not live then and it wasnt them there seems to be no sense of humanity, as if Im not supposed to care that those horrific things were done for no other reason then those people being dark skinned. Thats crazy to me...........and it leads me to not really fu*k with white people, Ive met more then a few cool ones in my day, but frankly its too many racist, semi racist, and antagonist in this society for me to feel like all is forgiving.........hell look at some of the post in this thread...........this is just one thread.

And a plight to destroy is not in the sense of a genocide, its more in a sense of destroying the back bone of the society, mockery of the culture so the society chooses not to understand, prisons, drugs, liqour, guns, fast foods, goverment programs...............its all a plot to destroy the very thing that got us this far as a people which is our determination and strength.............mexicans being the descendants of Indians, and blacks Africans..........its irony at its best..........but I also think that our pigmentation makes us the original people.......which is why the sun doesnt harm us and our genes predominately dominate when we have kids that mix...........this goes ALOT deeper then slave ships........but we not going to get real deep on it...............and please Stop........EGYPT was not built by the slaves................the technology is just not possible......its not possible, thats some jewish propaganda bulsh*t...............1
 6 years ago '04        #49
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9443 9443
 Dos-effect said:
Okay you cant compare evil to evil......so to argue with set of slaves had it worse is crazy. I will say this no other race or ethnicity has endured long lasting effects of slavery like the black race has. But to understand this you have to truly look at the timeline and the events that took place after slavery was abolished.......I feel this era is easily far worse then the actual time slaves were imprisoned. This is where ideas of such hatred comes from , the unexplicable things that took place in this time for some like my self are just to much to swallow. The unapoligetic nature of some white Americans in regards to these days is what drives this hatred and disgust. While I understand that those who dont care did not live then and it wasnt them there seems to be no sense of humanity, as if Im not supposed to care that those horrific things were done for no other reason then those people being dark skinned. Thats crazy to me...........and it leads me to not really fu*k with white people, Ive met more then a few cool ones in my day, but frankly its too many racist, semi racist, and antagonist in this society for me to feel like all is forgiving.........hell look at some of the post in this thread...........this is just one thread.

And a plight to destroy is not in the sense of a genocide, its more in a sense of destroying the back bone of the society, mockery of the culture so the society chooses not to understand, prisons, drugs, liqour, guns, fast foods, goverment programs...............its all a plot to destroy the very thing that got us this far as a people which is our determination and strength.............mexicans being the descendants of Indians, and blacks Africans..........its irony at its best..........but I also think that our pigmentation makes us the original people.......which is why the sun doesnt harm us and our genes predominately dominate when we have kids that mix...........this goes ALOT deeper then slave ships........but we not going to get real deep on it...............and please Stop........EGYPT was not built by the slaves................the technology is just not possible......its not possible, thats some jewish propaganda bulsh*t...............1
Thank you for actually having a civil, intellectual discussion. Very rare on this board. And I'm with you my dude. Honestly, I can think I know how horrifying slavery was here, but it has not been passed through my lineage like it has yours. So I admit, I'm merely an outsider when looking at the issue, but I will never ignore or deny it.

I just hate it when some people refuse to see a man. They only see a black man or a white man. However I think this constant discourse is doomed to continue throughout the ages as there will be people on both sides that refuse to acknowledge the others point. And with people like pagolee or whatever, there is never any consideration for an alternate perspective.

I just hope you know and others know on this site, that just how not all black people think all white people are devils, there are some genuine, good white people out there too that view black men and women as equals as well. I know I believe that race does not dictate superiority. That's why it bothers me when any person lumps an entire peoples into one oversimplified group.

But now that this thread is completely off topic, we should get back on topic. I feel you man and I'm with you on everything we discussed.

Now lets talk about what happens when they break through those gates

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-19-2011 at 11:19 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #50
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
read a book

if you were so concerned with the injustice of slavery, you'd be screaming about the Congo and Niger and many other countries in Africa where the slave trade is on a whole different level than what went on here.



India, Burma, Niger, Congo, Pakistan, Nepal
yo stfu. i live in america. i am the descendant of african slaves in america, i am talking about the enslavement of africans in america. i along with the rest of my brothers still suffer from slavery to this day. while european americans have the advantage and and benefit more from my ancestors free labor than we do. fu*k the comparisons. this is reality. now argue that.


[pic - click to view]



heres a book for you, written by your own.
 6 years ago '10        #51
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,835 | Props total: 5998 5998
heres the point that k!lls all of your points. do i sit around bi*ching about the irish potato famine? and how hard it was for my ancestors to eat, and live? no, i do not. i dont claim to be hard done by because my ancestors have went through rough times. there isnt a person alive on earth who experienced slavery in america. weve all been born into a whole new set of problems, yet black people want to bring up a past and issue that is non existent unless you go looking in the deep south. so unless your getting your back whipped this afternoon, please stop pulling the slavery card. you dont know what that was like, nor do you suffer any consequences from it. and like i said, the fu*king history of the world is built on slaverys back. find me a world power that hasnt employed slave labour. the romans, the british, americans, AFRICANS, have all employed slavery. and since nobody here has experienced slavery in any way, its ridiculous to try and use it as leverage in an argument.

by the way, in case you didnt notice. all of those white people in america that you claim bring destruction and opress the black man must not have been paying attention when they willingly elected an african american the leader of the free world.
 6 years ago '04        #52
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9443 9443
 slimdogg3325 said:
yo stfu. i live in america. i am the descendant of african slaves in america, i am talking about the enslavement of africans in america. i along with the rest of my brothers still suffer from slavery to this day. while european americans have the advantage and and benefit more from my ancestors free labor than we do. fu*k the comparisons. this is reality. now argue that.


[pic - click to view]



heres a book for you, written by your own.
yet your post was comparing American slavery to all others. Saying that you don't want to hear every country had slaves because no one went through what your ancestors went through. But now you're only focusing on America. GTFOH man. If you're so disadvantaged and still suffer, maybe it's you? I mean sh*t we have a black president. He obviously took advantage of the opportunity he has for being American. Probably because he's not stuck in the victim mindset.
 6 years ago '10        #53
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,835 | Props total: 5998 5998
 slimdogg3325 said:
yo stfu. i live in america. i am the descendant of african slaves in america, i am talking about the enslavement of africans in america. i along with the rest of my brothers still suffer from slavery to this day. while european americans have the advantage and and benefit more from my ancestors free labor than we do. fu*k the comparisons. this is reality. now argue that.


[pic - click to view]



heres a book for you, written by your own.
what the fu*k are you talking about? how the fu*k does slavery affect you to this day? you walk in a store and people go "oh dont sell to him his ancestors were slaves"?

please miss me with that bullsh*t. the president is a black man, i wonder if he sits around bi*ching about how hard it was for him to become president since slavery existed 150 years ago and all. man you motherfu*kers are reaching for excuses huh.

slavery affects you to this day? really?
 6 years ago '04        #54
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
avatar space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 Dos-effect said:
Okay you cant compare evil to evil......so to argue with set of slaves had it worse is crazy. I will say this no other race or ethnicity has endured long lasting effects of slavery like the black race has. But to understand this you have to truly look at the timeline and the events that took place after slavery was abolished.......I feel this era is easily far worse then the actual time slaves were imprisoned. This is where ideas of such hatred comes from , the unexplicable things that took place in this time for some like my self are just to much to swallow. The unapoligetic nature of some white Americans in regards to these days is what drives this hatred and disgust. While I understand that those who dont care did not live then and it wasnt them there seems to be no sense of humanity, as if Im not supposed to care that those horrific things were done for no other reason then those people being dark skinned. Thats crazy to me...........and it leads me to not really fu*k with white people, Ive met more then a few cool ones in my day, but frankly its too many racist, semi racist, and antagonist in this society for me to feel like all is forgiving.........hell look at some of the post in this thread...........this is just one thread.

And a plight to destroy is not in the sense of a genocide, its more in a sense of destroying the back bone of the society, mockery of the culture so the society chooses not to understand, prisons, drugs, liqour, guns, fast foods, goverment programs...............its all a plot to destroy the very thing that got us this far as a people which is our determination and strength.............mexicans being the descendants of Indians, and blacks Africans..........its irony at its best..........but I also think that our pigmentation makes us the original people.......which is why the sun doesnt harm us and our genes predominately dominate when we have kids that mix...........this goes ALOT deeper then slave ships........but we not going to get real deep on it...............and please Stop........EGYPT was not built by the slaves................the technology is just not possible......its not possible, thats some jewish propaganda bulsh*t...............1
see this is what im talking about you make excellent points and didnt call anyone a name or attack anyone and you got constructive comments and good replies all i was saying
 6 years ago '10        #55
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,835 | Props total: 5998 5998
^^^ dude people are allowed to be intelligent and curse at the same time. if you need an argument to be in a neat little package with a fancy bow this is not the place for you.
 6 years ago '04        #56
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
avatar space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
^^^ dude people are allowed to be intelligent and curse at the same time. if you need an argument to be in a neat little package with a fancy bow this is not the place for you.
my opinion just like you have one........
 6 years ago '08        #57
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
im not even gonna bother with you plex because your perception of a post slavery america is ridiculous. slavery affects EVERYBODY to this day dumbass. maybe its me? so just because i speak on these issues, i have a "victims midnset." you dont know anything about me yet both of you are judging me. saying im suffering because of me. you dont know how much i make. where i live. what i do. but im suffering because of me. lol ridiculous. its not just slavery you idiots. there is a european family in alabama right now still eating off the work of my great great grandfather. and i have their last name. hows that for a long term affect?

btw did you start reading yet. its a really good book
 6 years ago '04        #58
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
efff all that race bs we need to focus on the real important shyt like whats gonna be unleashed when they open it. Yall gonna be arguing about whos what while the army of the undead come and slice yall open with ancient sabres.

"old scriptures on withered paper begin to take shape and form when the Gods get on and crash your college dorm"


now if they open up that things and find "proof of alien life" and then they tell us we were created by aliens I want yall to throw a big rock threw your tv and never listen to the news again after that point.


Last edited by shadow_boxer; 12-19-2011 at 12:25 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #59
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
avatar space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 regulate said:
Except that your opinion only leads you to flat out ignore & dismiss some posts no matter how much factual truth may be in them becuase a few curse words are too much for you to handle. His opinion doesn't lead to the automatic dismissal of anything. In other words your opinion leads you to be more-close minded.
I didnt say I dismiss anything i read every post in every thread im interested in but i dont respond when it gets in with the cursing and name calling. I maybe should have worded it better asking if people could make points without all of that but i guess not..
 12-19-2011, 02:56 PM         #60
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what are yall going to do when the government declares martial law and brings down the hammer and the military to round us all up in the name of "keeping us safe"? Are yall going to sit on your a.ss and bi*ch about race all day while your about be shot in the back of the head? (blacks and whites included) You all bleed the same so shut the fu*k up and get over yourselves. There is more important sh*t going on in this world and your 2 distracted by color to see it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
25 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 33
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
110 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy