Dec 17 - Last secret door of Great Pyramid 'to be opened in 2012', says British company

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-18-2011, 11:27 AM         #21
Yelsgnik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
watch these white folks steal more of our history
they have been doing it for years fam
 6 years ago '10        #22
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 lifeundthescope said:
how exactly is that gonna work? also, i know the people that run this company and they're not white.
 6 years ago '04        #23
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4811 4811
They gone hate to see those black people on those walls. And hide it from us like the rest of the history
 12-18-2011, 12:43 PM         #24
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2012 will be fun, u can talk about doing everything in the year "2012", oh noes the end of the world on the way, if lebron win a ring in 2012, the world who whole heartidly hate the heat, will implode... in the year 2012.... when jadakiss wins album of the year in 2012, it is a sign of things to come, the end... in 2012
 12-18-2011, 01:15 PM         #25
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
you mean give it to you with their money and resources to find it in the first place? I see no black men lining up to be humanitarian? That's only bill gates, ted turner, lol don't make the rich folk laugh now, we already laugh at those who drink cheap a.ss 40's daily...
 6 years ago '04        #26
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
Lol at this being a race thing already. Y'all is dumb as hell.. They aint going to find sh*t though...what everyone should be talking about is how they digging under the right paw of the sphinx to find the hall of records
 12-18-2011, 01:50 PM         #27
cloud69  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
thats right bi*ch. put your fu*kin hands up were taking all your history. dont try nothin funny.
pretty fukkn funny
 6 years ago '06        #28
Trustice 
space
space
$180 | Props total: 0 0
 RETURNOFTHEKING said:
white people don't steal sh*t. "your people" are too lazy to do it themselves, so white people do it
You mean like the kind of "lazy" where white people had black people as slaves for over 200 years to do all your work and help build this country which in turn caused the U.S. to have a Civil War because white people didn't want slavery to end? You mean "lazy" like that?
 12-18-2011, 07:23 PM         #29
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DevilsNeverCry said:
what more can be covered up?

and don't say things like that without explaining it....the truth will hurt more whites than it will educate if you don't explain the historical context behind it
I don't think I need to explain it, I would think that the African-Americans are fairly knowledgeable about their history on this website. But I am more then happy to teach those that don't.

atl12o13 said:
Your egyptian? B/c my boy is and I see black ppl giving him sh*t when he says he african all the time lol. He had to get Hispanic on his drivers license bc the chick told him "Egypt wasnt in no damn Africa and he was Hispanic." lol
That n*gga is Arabic...and that chick shouldve been fired for his blatant ignorance

Barack Obonga said:
Damn,lifeundescope you pissing off these melanin deficient boys.
I don't know why they mad though, they been stealing our history and hiding it from us since the start of slavery. Why all our artifacts under the fu*king Vatican?

quan3106 said:
some people of European descent are angry... we will pretend that Egypt which despite many motherfu*kers denial is not part of Africa...And while we are at it Africa wasnt pillaged for all its natural resources either...One thing i can agree with tho...this is not "Our" history in the sense of Black people...this is "Our" history as is all people because Africa is the cradle of civilization...bask in it my black white brown yellow green blue muthafu*krs....bask in it...
 12-18-2011, 07:27 PM         #30
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trustice said:
You mean like the kind of "lazy" where white people had black people as slaves for over 200 years to do all your work and help build this country which in turn caused the U.S. to have a Civil War because white people didn't want slavery to end? You mean "lazy" like that?
ether!
 6 years ago '10        #31
space
space
 Trustice said:
don't forget the chinese
 6 years ago '10        #32
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 Trustice said:
learn some history retard. would you care to hear what happened to all the black slaves that were freed after the civil war in america? they were granted land back in africa on the west coast, in countries like the ivory coast and liberia. now pay attention. having been granted all of this land do you want to know what the black slaves who had just escaped slavery did when they went back home?

they found slaves. thats right. they went back to africa, establised monrovia and immediately found dumber and less educated black people to use as slaves. so fu*k you, suck my white d!ck and dont ever bring up the issue of slavery because its been ABOLISHED for over 100 years. and EVERYBODY has done it. black people want to claim egyptian history, well they were the masters of slavery. africans used slaves before the white man used slaves in the us. it happened to the irish by the british. slavery happened to a lot of cultures in our history, get the fu*k over it.
 12-19-2011, 05:51 AM         #33
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
learn some history retard. would you care to hear what happened to all the black slaves that were freed after the civil war in america? they were granted land back in africa on the west coast, in countries like the ivory coast and liberia. now pay attention. having been granted all of this land do you want to know what the black slaves who had just escaped slavery did when they went back home?

they found slaves. thats right. they went back to africa, establised monrovia and immediately found dumber and less educated black people to use as slaves. so fu*k you, suck my white d!ck and dont ever bring up the issue of slavery because its been ABOLISHED for over 100 years. and EVERYBODY has done it. black people want to claim egyptian history, well they were the masters of slavery. africans used slaves before the white man used slaves in the us. it happened to the irish by the british. slavery happened to a lot of cultures in our history, get the fu*k over it.
The ignorance is so strong in this poor white child, so sad so sad. Whites opps I mean devils are the bringers of destruction. What do you mean claim Egyptian history? THAT IS AFRICAN HISTORY = OUR HISTORY. It's YOU PEOPLE trying to claim it as your own.
 6 years ago '10        #34
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 lifeundthescope said:
The ignorance is so strong in this poor white child, so sad so sad. Whites opps I mean devils are the bringers of destruction. What do you mean claim Egyptian history? THAT IS AFRICAN HISTORY = OUR HISTORY. It's YOU PEOPLE trying to claim it as your own.
egypt is in africa you stupid c*cksucker. i know youre feelin yourself with your whole malcom x movement. but acting like white people are the only culture to have practiced slavery is just ridiculous. get your fu*kin facts straight and then come back and try to school us.

and yeah im so ignorant towards black people that i find myself here, on boxden.com. a site dedicated to a culture dominated by african americans. go fu*k yourself. i hope the white man keeps you down. all the way down in your parents basement where you belong.

Last edited by WhoNextWithPlex; 12-19-2011 at 06:55 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #35
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:

you look pretty stupid when you can't debate the guys points. c'mon son. if you're going to troll at least put some effort in. don't half-ass it.
 6 years ago '04        #36
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
I love how people on BX claim to be intelligent and know facts. But they pepper it with name calling and cursing..you lose all credibility when you cant state your facts without all the cursing and name calling......
 12-19-2011, 09:18 AM         #37
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jlandryst said:
I love how people on BX claim to be intelligent and know facts. But they pepper it with name calling and cursing..you lose all credibility when you cant state your facts without all the cursing and name calling......
only f*gs think like that.....intelligence has nothing to do with the words you use, its the knowledge that you have. A f*g however will attempt to make you feel less intelligent because you can out wit them and talk about them at the same time.
 6 years ago '04        #38
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Trustice said:
Alright you black panther wannabe. Like there weren't other slaves that built this country too. And as if white men didn't give their lives to end slavery too. 60% of the time it works, every time!

lifeundthescope said:
Wow you must be damn near scared sh*tless from white people huh? Calling us devils and thinking we're so magic that we can claim another countries history as our own. Each time I visit the King Tut exhibit at the museum I could have sworn they said they got that sh*t from Egypt. I must have missed when they claimed it as their own.

It's all a big conspiracy. We're out to get you

As far as the article goes, it'd be cool to find out what's in there. But I don't know if it's hollywood or what, but something tells me it might be better to just leave it alone.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 12-19-2011 at 09:45 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #39
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,667 | Props total: 5357 5357
 Dos-effect said:
only f*gs think like that.....intelligence has nothing to do with the words you use, its the knowledge that you have. A f*g however will attempt to make you feel less intelligent because you can out wit them and talk about them at the same time.

.. Slavery has been used in all cultures , but was it as bad as the Trans - Atlantic Slave trade ? Depends on how deep you want to go and what you're willing to accept , cause this conversation can get really deep and go places but probably wont cause its alot of closed minded cats who think they know everything and cant accept certain things as truth .. But w/e ..
 6 years ago '07        #40
dbullet878 8 heat pts
space
space
$388 | Props total: 308 308
 Propel Water said:
Lol at this being a race thing already. Y'all is dumb as hell.. They aint going to find sh*t though...what everyone should be talking about is how they digging under the right paw of the sphinx to find the hall of records
This... I was just reading about this. If anything is found the Corporatocracy will withhold the knowledge.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy