Stephen A. Smith & Bucher: Kobe will most likely Demand Trade

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 INF4MOUS said:
How did he get his contract so that he makes so much per year? I always wondered that I thought the max was the max
He signed this contract after he won ring #4 and he was already set to make 25 mil the season after that and idk how the increment increases work but I think they went up by 2 mil each season after the season he signed the contract...
 6 years ago '04        #122
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,095 | Props total: 3921 3921
fu*k yall think kobe suppose to say.. um glad the n*gga lamar gone? even if he feels that way the n*gga is a part of the
[pic - click to view]

show.. he has to act like he cares and is upset... it's a leadership trait.. he will then rally his squad and them n*ggas will be gunning to repeat and shut up the critics..

kobe like yall fu*king morons.. hell i'm leave all these white cali bi*ches for?
 6 years ago '04        #123
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 17483 17483
 zhiggeman said:
fu*k yall think kobe suppose to say.. um glad the n*gga lamar gone? even if he feels that way the n*gga is a part of the
[pic - click to view]

show.. he has to act like he cares and is upset... it's a leadership trait.. he will then rally his squad and them n*ggas will be gunning to repeat and shut up the critics..

kobe like yall fu*king morons.. hell i'm leave all these white cali bi*ches for?
 6 years ago '08        #124
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
True Laker fans know Bean aint goin nowhere. If you watched his interviews online this season, his stance remains the same, believing they can win the ship. He knows it would tarnish his legacy if he didnt retire a laker...
 6 years ago '05        #125
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 KSoraci7 said:
Nobody is paying 30million a year on a soon to be 34 year old with bone on bone knee caps.
Don't kid yourself, son. The Celtics would trade their entire team just for a chance to sign Kobe.

6 years ago '11        #126
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
I think he would retire before he left LA
 6 years ago '05        #127
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30319 30319
This laker team is burnt out

@ our bench

I can take my team losing but not like this
 6 years ago '06        #128
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,987 | Props total: 1957 1957
I wouldn't be surprised if they traded him, its getting to that time where they need to rebuild. The front office will see how the team will do, and if they struggle or is a lower seed, they might try to ship him out for young talent and picks. People say that no one would want him cause he is old, the Spurs and Celtics might try to make a play for him. Imagine the backlash if he gets traded to Boston
 6 years ago '06        #129
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,987 | Props total: 1957 1957
 KeepinItTrill said:
Eagles have had a nice lil decade of success recently, can't remember the last time the Browns were good though

I know they made the playoffs that one year in like...2007? I think, but other than that...
They didn't go to the playoffs in 2007, they went 10-6 but didn't make the playoffs. The last time the Browns made the playoffs was in the 2002-03 season when they faced the Tommy Maddox led Steelers
 6 years ago '04        #130
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
People really do over value lamar odom........dude acted like a straight sucka over this whole i felt disrespected thing.......Build a bridge and get over it...... look at pau has handled the whole deal if lamar kardashian wouldnt have acted like such a diva maybe we could have got somethin better for him,let's not get it twisted he brought his own value down by actin the way he did.....i'm glad he's gone.......kobe knows this too....he just has to say the right things.....It's called diplomacy.............
 12-17-2011, 12:33 AM         #131
DaDon719 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey Smokin420, when the " Big 3 " retire in like 2 years the Celtics will be the Cavs lmao so i would rather be the Wizards when Kobe retires lol
 6 years ago '08        #132
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
WHY DO NIKKAS ON THIS SITE HATE ON THE LAKERS SO MUCH?? DAMN YALL SOME HATERS!! ALL WE DO IS WIN BABY BUBBAH! SO WHAT IF WE WONT WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR OR NEXT YEAR! YOU CAN KEEP A FRANCHISE LIKE OURS DOWN!

HATE ON US WHILE YOU CAN NIKKAS!!:applause::lachen001:

CLIPPERS STILL WONT WIN sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #133
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 damion_mob_30 said:
WHY DO NIKKAS ON THIS SITE HATE ON THE LAKERS SO MUCH?? DAMN YALL SOME HATERS!! ALL WE DO IS WIN BABY BUBBAH! SO WHAT IF WE WONT WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR OR NEXT YEAR! YOU CAN KEEP A FRANCHISE LIKE OURS DOWN!

HATE ON US WHILE YOU CAN NIKKAS!!:applause::lachen001:

CLIPPERS STILL WONT WIN sh*t
Stephen A Smith is the biggest laker hater of them all.....he stay talkin about the lakers.......
 6 years ago '08        #134
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
GODDAMN CLIPPERS AND BULLS COULD SIGN GHANDI AND THEY STILL WONT WIN sh*t!!! HOW COME YOU NIKKAS WONT MAKE A CLIPPER OR TIMBERWOLVE THREAD!!???

LAKERS, LAKERS LAKERS!! DAMN NIKKAS TOO BUSY WATCHIN OUR THRONE! GET THAT PURPLE AND GOLD OUT YA MOUTH!!
 12-17-2011, 03:55 AM         #135
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDon said:
That MJ gif is on some demonic sh*t
This.
 6 years ago '06        #136
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
raptors for bargnani and calderon
 12-17-2011, 05:28 AM         #137
libra12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think he is going anywhere... but ill stay a Bulls fan!!!!
 12-17-2011, 05:49 AM         #138
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDon said:
That MJ gif is on some demonic sh*t
 youknowmystelo said:
This.
I was just thinking that for some strange reason. Does anyone know what comic they cut the eyes and mouth from? sh*t makes me nervous every time I look at it.
 12-17-2011, 08:36 AM         #139
cleophisduval09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
In terms of ticket and jersey sales, and national media attention, in addition to being an elite player, Kobe is worth what he's paid.
real sh*t, all you saying you wouldn't take Kobe are crazy
 6 years ago '05        #140
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,956 | Props total: 1461 1461
 damion_mob_30 said:
GODDAMN CLIPPERS AND BULLS COULD SIGN GHANDI AND THEY STILL WONT WIN sh*t!!! HOW COME YOU NIKKAS WONT MAKE A CLIPPER OR TIMBERWOLVE THREAD!!???

LAKERS, LAKERS LAKERS!! DAMN NIKKAS TOO BUSY WATCHIN OUR THRONE! GET THAT PURPLE AND GOLD OUT YA MOUTH!!

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago