Stephen A. Smith & Bucher: Kobe will most likely Demand Trade

most viewed right now
 103
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 30543 30543






[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #42
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
It was all good for Laker fans just a week ago..
 6 years ago '04        #43
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$43,340 | Props total: 11515 11515
 Hold That said:
It was all good for Laker fans just a week ago..
lol then lamar odom get traded no cp3 or howard n*ggas k!ll themselves
 6 years ago '07        #44
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,196 | Props total: 15012 15012
 Hold That said:
It was all good for Laker fans just a week ago..
still better than being a Bulls fan :)
 6 years ago '05        #45
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
wow i knew when this idiot steve said this sh*t a thread would come. i am gonna say its just this simple. Kobe is not going anyway. He's been a laker his whole career he not gonna throw that away now, because we lost L.O and clippers finally have a buzz dont be stupid /thread
 6 years ago '05        #46
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
u guys are idiots we still have 3 all stars on the team . yes if drew stays rite that be 3 all stars. and u guys act like we are gonna be 6 or 7th seed or something. lol we can still win the west easily bx = kings of overreacting str8 TMZ espn has brain washed all of u Sheep
 12-16-2011, 12:55 PM         #47
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
who the hell is gonna take on that contract? if Kobe got traded, it would be to a contender. How would that work out if whoever would trade with the Lakers, would have to give up damn near their whole team to not only match the star power, but the contracts to match too.


If Stephen A is right about this & Kobe really wants a trade sometime later in the month, then we'll see what team is gonna seriously trade up players to have him.
 6 years ago '07        #48
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,196 | Props total: 15012 15012
 Jackson High said:


If Stephen A is right about this & Kobe really wants a trade sometime later in the month, then we'll see what team is gonna seriously trade up players to have him.
if it happens then it happens, Kobe isn't the end-all be-all of the Lakers

but like I said in 07 when he requested a trade, I'll miss him being on the team but sh*t happens
 6 years ago '04        #49
deathrow 
space
avatar space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 2 2
I just got my bet on the chicago bulls ml this xmas
 6 years ago '06        #50
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8569 8569
they not trading kobe.

what I dont understand is why they dont have howard right now.

they wont give up pau/bynum for howard who could be your future star to build around after kobe is done.

who you could possible win a chip with while kobe is still at superstar status.
 12-16-2011, 01:02 PM         #51
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
if it happens then it happens, Kobe isn't the end-all be-all of the Lakers

but like I said in 07 when he requested a trade, I'll miss him being on the team but sh*t happens
:wow:

But...he was the team. He's the face of your organization you're really just gonna say ok time to move on? I know I was saying you guys should trade him but that sounds a little cold haha.


 GUNIT-FINEST said:
u guys are idiots we still have 3 all stars on the team . yes if drew stays rite that be 3 all stars. and u guys act like we are gonna be 6 or 7th seed or something. lol we can still win the west easily bx = kings of overreacting str8 TMZ espn has brain washed all of u Sheep
Andrew Bynum could get injured again this year & your organization hasn't made any big moves that will help your team.

They still don't have a great 6th man, they still don't have an upgrade over Derek Fisher, they still don't have a good back-up PG, their bench still stinks & their answer for the SF position will not be solved by having either Matt Barnes or Luke Walton starting. Maybe Devin could be a semi-good fit...
 6 years ago '07        #52
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,196 | Props total: 15012 15012
 marcusaka50 said:
they not trading kobe.

what I dont understand is why they dont have howard right now.

they wont give up pau/bynum for howard who could be your future star to build around after kobe is done.
trading the entire frontcourt for 1 dude, no matter how good he is, is too much IMO

Lakers get defense back, but then they get rid of a bunch of offense with Pau. Bynum, a couple of 1sts, and that trade exception for Howard is a good look if that would happen. I doubt it would though.

you gotta remember, they're trying to build for the future, but trying to contend now because Kobe's still there. I don't know how they are gonna do both of those things but ay, I got faith
 6 years ago '11        #53
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,921 | Props total: 1649 1649
 DJ Maximum said:
lol then lamar odom get traded no cp3 or howard n*ggas k!ll themselves

 6 years ago '04        #54
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 KeepinItTrill said:
if it happens then it happens, Kobe isn't the end-all be-all of the Lakers

but like I said in 07 when he requested a trade, I'll miss him being on the team but sh*t happens
Basically. I'll still be ridin with the show. Here before Kobe, and here after.
 6 years ago '07        #55
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,196 | Props total: 15012 15012
 Jackson High said:
:wow:

But...he was the team. He's the face of your organization you're really just gonna say ok time to move on? I know I was saying you guys should trade him but that sounds a little cold haha.
I mean...what else is there to do if he wants out and they can't make a trade to appease him and make him want to stay?
 6 years ago '06        #56
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,219 | Props total: 5029 5029
instant championship for whatever team picks him up
 12-16-2011, 01:07 PM         #57
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
I mean...what else is there to do if he wants out and they can't make a trade to appease him and make him want to stay?
I don't know haha. I guess one of the reasons I said that is because most of the Laker fans I've met & I've talked to on forums would literally cry & starve themselves if he left. It's weird hearing that an actual fan would just say ok time to move on lol.
 6 years ago '07        #58
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,196 | Props total: 15012 15012
 Jackson High said:
I don't know haha. I guess one of the reasons I said that is because most of the Laker fans I've met & I've talked to on forums would literally cry & starve themselves if he left. It's weird hearing that an actual fan would just say ok time to move on lol.
cuz they're Kobe fans first, Laker fans second homie

I'm (like most people SHOULD be) is a team fan first, THEN player

but people got sh*t backwards nowadays

if we go into a slumber, I can deal with it, Im a Raider fan too so I've seen the dark ages
 12-16-2011, 01:14 PM         #59
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
cuz they're Kobe fans first, Laker fans second homie

I'm (like most people SHOULD be) is a team fan first, THEN player

but people got sh*t backwards nowadays

if we go into a slumber, I can deal with it, Im a Raider fan too so I've seen the dark ages
Jeez....a Raiders fan too smdh. So many dark, dark years for Raiders fans. I feel for you guys more than Browns & Eagles fans.

And yea I would say about 80% were Kobe fans & 20% were Lakers fans but those so called Lakers fans couldn't even answer questions dating back to the 70's or 80's haha.
 6 years ago '07        #60
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,196 | Props total: 15012 15012
 Jackson High said:
Jeez....a Raiders fan too smdh. So many dark, dark years for Raiders fans. I feel for you guys more than Browns & Eagles fans.

And yea I would say about 80% were Kobe fans & 20% were Lakers fans but those so called Lakers fans couldn't even answer questions dating back to the 70's or 80's haha.
Eagles have had a nice lil decade of success recently, can't remember the last time the Browns were good though

I know they made the playoffs that one year in like...2007? I think, but other than that...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
NBA Brooklyn Nets Jahlil Okafor Said Hes Ready to Dominate the NBA
59 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy