Game of the Week: Patriots (10-3) @ Broncos (8-5) 4:15 PM EST

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Ya Got?
Pats 13 65.00%
Broncos 7 35.00%
Voters: 20. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #581
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516

[pic - click to view]

job pats... broncos fans are quiet and thats all dat i know... the tebow threads will calm down this week and thats all dat matters...
 6 years ago '11        #582
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3203 3203
 cbjones said:
What's Skip's excuse gonna be tomorrow? How will he spin this sh*t around this week? I kinda hope he gets the flu, and stays home for the week.
of course he gonna blame the defense just like he never give them any credit for keeping them in games
 6 years ago '08        #583
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,061 | Props total: 4847 4847
 DMT said:

[pic - click to view]

job pats... broncos fans are quiet and thats all dat i know... the tebow threads will calm down this week and thats all dat matters...

I thought you were a Pats fan? Well, I'm guessin you were just tired of the Tebow hysteria.
 6 years ago '11        #584
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3203 3203
bi*ch a.ss skip blaming the defense already
 6 years ago '08        #585
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
to much hype for this guy
 6 years ago '06        #586
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18893 18893
Our DB's got straight up exposed man...

a lot of calls went against us tho... fu*king only like 2 penalties were called against the Pats...

the thing of it is, man.. fu*king Tebow threw the ball decently today too, McCoy and Fox ain't letting him throw it enough tho...
 6 years ago '05        #587
palpabo67 
space
space
$1,889 | Props total: 0 0
couldn't stand tebow from the minute he started gettin d!ckridden on....

I despise the patriots w/ a passion, and I was rootin for them to beat denver !

yeah, I'm also waitin for stephen a smith to rip skip a new one......
 6 years ago '04        #588
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
You can't turn the ball over 3 times and make crucial mistakes on defense and dumb penalties and expect to win, we beat ourselves and couldn't cover the TEs

We were running the game and we blew the lead big time with those turnovers, that is the turning point of the game.

I was encouraged by the way we were moving the ball on offense early and that is something they can definitely build on. Forget about the 2nd quarter throw that out and forget it happened because it was a disaster. Tebow was throwing the ball good we can build off that I like the way Demaryius and him are starting to get on the same page.

2 rookie safeties against Hernandez and Gronkowski = not a good look.

But all is not lost at least the Raiders lost! So I can live with it.

Gotta imagine they will be motivated and go out and beat Buffalo
 6 years ago '06        #589
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
that n*gga Tebow got brady'd
Finally the hype can die. Tebow is good but not that good, yet.
 6 years ago '04        #590
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
no more tebow hype
he didn't play bad tho the hype will continue as long as the Broncos are alive in the playoff race, haters gonna hate.

Anyone thinking the hype is gonna die they don't understand the media....
 6 years ago '05        #591
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Andre3stacks said:
As long as Denver makes the playoffs they good I honestly wouldn't have bet Tebow to win today.
As I said before, I was not expecting to win this game at all. The Patriots are a better team then us, an easy as that. Then we had so amny turnovers with the fact the Pats playing well, we just couldn't hang with em.

We are still 8-6 which is better then I expected and we could finish at 10-6 if we beat Bills and Chiefs to finish out the season. I was HOPING we could go 8-8 this year, we have done better then I was expecting to be honest.

Still, people hating so much on Tebow because of this game is as bad as people saygin Tebow >> Elway

I dont know many die hard Broncos fans that thought we would win the game today, we started off hot but then Brady and the Pats took over. Better team won, simple as that. Tebow still 7-2 as a starter this year which is very impressive.
 6 years ago '04        #592
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 katalist said:
As I said before, I was not expecting to win this game at all. The Patriots are a better team then us, an easy as that. Then we had so amny turnovers with the fact the Pats playing well, we just couldn't hang with em.

We are still 8-6 which is better then I expected and we could finish at 10-6 if we beat Bills and Chiefs to finish out the season. I was HOPING we could go 8-8 this year, we have done better then I was expecting to be honest.

Still, people hating so much on Tebow because of this game is as bad as people saygin Tebow >> Elway

I dont know many die hard Broncos fans that thought we would win the game today, we started off hot but then Brady and the Pats took over. Better team won, simple as that. Tebow still 7-2 as a starter this year which is very impressive.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #593
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,410 | Props total: 8111 8111
 K1Entertainment said:
he didn't play bad tho the hype will continue as long as the Broncos are alive in the playoff race, haters gonna hate.

Anyone thinking the hype is gonna die they don't understand the media....
thank you
 6 years ago '04        #594
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,035 | Props total: 11834 11834
 dtown1759 said:
Have no idea who to pull for, let alone which way to predict. Different conference so no effect on my team, I sort of think Tebow needs to take another crushing L to bring Tebowmania back to reality, and it'd prolly be better for him in the long run, but I hate seeing Brady win.

I am tempted to wager a sh*tload of money on the Pats because if Tebow wins somehow, not only will the internet explode, but the world will end as well, might as well cash in
*cringe* Pats win, 21-12
wrong about the score but

6 years ago '11        #595
cimeon24 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Not what I was saying. I'm talking bout people talking like Tebow is just a trash QB.
this dude is trash at quarterback. great athlete alot of heart but sucks as a quarterback. he had two good throws everything else were dump offs and over and under throws. The two good passes he made were not over the top great throws, pretty routine for a "starting" quarterback. the broncos lost because the offense cant score points. if tht defense aint perfect they lose.the broncos defense got a couple of stops but the offense couldn't sustain a drive after the 1st quarter. Thts aginst the worst d-fense in the league.....get over the d!ck lovin hype. watch the same game tht ppl on earth r watchin.
 6 years ago '11        #596
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,242 | Props total: 24730 24730
 TH35 said:
Pats by a million but if Denver wins I'll laugh mainly because of the Tebow hate. Don't like him, don't listen or watch him. It's simple. He catches hate for NO reason.
This x 1000

I dont get it. Of all the big headed over-paid douchebags in the NFL to hate, ppl pick this guy??
Im was never a big fan of him but how can you not root for someone who plays thier a.ss off. Dude could go 41-50 for 500 yards, win by 30 and ppl would still say it was the defense.
 6 years ago '08        #598
DAHNIC 
space
space
$1,149 | Props total: 840 840

[pic - click to view]

n*ggaz is like come here lil' bi*ch..lol...
 6 years ago '07        #599
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 DAHNIC said:

[pic - click to view]

n*ggaz is like come here lil' bi*ch..lol...

that was such a pathetic play
 6 years ago '07        #600
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Broncos had some insane plays though today...i was literally

the missed tackles was just incredible.

worst defensive quarter (1st) i have ever seen...they were absolutely atrocious.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy