Steve Smith says Cam is better by far, "If Tebow is standing next to me I'd tell it to his face."

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 portis187 said:
neither tebow or cam have beaten a good team. cam beat the texans who don't have a qb, colts, bucs, skins & jags. Cam lost to the vikings though & tebow beat them
The Texans just beat the Falcons....I bet the Texans were getting praised last week for their top of the league defense and running game...then we beat them and now they not a good team?....MANNNN STFU....its one way or the other...
 6 years ago '05        #162
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 wjcorner said:
c'mon g
I don't get why you say that
 6 years ago '05        #163
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
yall go need alot more than cam
We'll get it....Cam going to attract free agents hopefully and Riveria is going to get this defense in Top 10 shape next year when most of our defense is back healthy....
 6 years ago '11        #164
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Majestic_GMMB said:
The Texans just beat the Falcons....I bet the Texans were getting praised last week for their top of the league defense and running game...then we beat them and now they not a good team?....MANNNN STFU....its one way or the other...
Texans were missing their d coordinator this week. Not saying its a good excuse, but thats the argument i would go with if i wanted to downgrade the texans win.
 6 years ago '04        #165
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
yall go need alot more than cam
our entire offense is fine. defense will be too once we get everyone back healthy. at you thinking that all this team has is one player
 6 years ago '04        #166
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 wjcorner said:
I'm really not afraid of the regime that gave up a 1st rounder for everette brown bro...Cam is nice, but our nucleus is continuing to grow in the A...josh freeman and the bucs were supposed to take the falcons spot last year too.
well the bucs are just being the bucs, and matt ryan has regressed this year. every regime makes mistakes. and I don't really care for some of the decisions Marty Hurney makes either. But he was the one who pulled the trigger on Cam when everyone else in the world was telling him not to do it ya win some, ya lose some.

don't be afraid. we definitely aren't afraid of yall. yall barely beat us these 2 games this year. can't wait to see what next year brings
 6 years ago '11        #167
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 dahabi said:
I don't get why you say that
 Majestic_GMMB said:
We'll get it....Cam going to attract free agents hopefully and Riveria is going to get this defense in Top 10 shape next year when most of our defense is back healthy....
attract free agents like vick? and honestly ya had a great situation this year to get a young nucleus on offense or defense...the o-lineman ya got been off and on, the dts you got were obviously trash...what makes you think ya will build a top 10 D this year? Just asking
 6 years ago '07        #168
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 uncfan888 said:
well the bucs are just being the bucs, and matt ryan has regressed this year. every regime makes mistakes. and I don't really care for some of the decisions Marty Hurney makes either. But he was the one who pulled the trigger on Cam when everyone else in the world was telling him not to do it ya win some, ya lose some.

don't be afraid. we definitely aren't afraid of yall. yall barely beat us these 2 games this year. can't wait to see what next year brings
We needed training camp. It was clear after the 2nd preseason game the offense was going to be trash and it just stemmed down to the defense. The defense stays out on the field more. The defense might as well play both sides . If we still have Olson then yea we'll still be in the bottom of the division next year.

Last edited by TH35; 12-18-2011 at 09:56 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #169
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 wjcorner said:
attract free agents like vick? and honestly ya had a great situation this year to get a young nucleus on offense or defense...the o-lineman ya got been off and on, the dts you got were obviously trash...what makes you think ya will build a top 10 D this year? Just asking
well the easy answer is.. the defense has improved over the last few games. we had one of our DT's go down in pre-season taht was supposed to be a big run stopper. Our DE's are set and ready to go for next year.

Losing Beason and Davis k!lled our LB corp. Beason will be back, not sure about Davis. Anderson is showing that he can play, and that Senn guy is showing flashes that he can be a good back-up LB.

Our secondary needs a little work, but Hogan has been out all year and finally had a chance to play today. They say that he has the potential to be a great corner opposite of Gamble. He made a heads up play against Houston pushing their WR out of bounds. I don't like Captain.. i think he's a liability, but I do like Godfrey. occasionally he forgets how to tackle, but he's a work in progress.

We draft a quality DT, go after a decent safety or corner.. I see us improving greatly over this year. Especially with a whole off-season to institute the scheme. THis all depends on if we stay healthy though
 6 years ago '07        #170
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
It was much harder to pass the ball back then. All these new rules have turned the NFL into a passing league. Throwing for 4000 yards a season used to mean something. Usually only the elite qb's would do it. Now more then 1/3 of the league is gonna pass for 4k
Yea it was, less spread too.

Last edited by TH35; 12-18-2011 at 10:03 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #171
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
matt Ryan regressed??? he had a rough start, but is on pace to throw for 4000 yards, and is 4 TDs away from 30...i swear people don't watch ball...

And we've beaten ya by 2 scores twice...thats not a close game
 6 years ago '04        #172
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 wjcorner said:
matt Ryan regressed??? he had a rough start, but is on pace to throw for 4000 yards, and is 4 TDs away from 30...i swear people don't watch ball...

And we've beaten ya by 2 scores twice...thats not a close game
did you actually watch the 2 games? we had the lead until the 4th quarter sounds close to me.

and any falcons fan will tell you that he isn't playing as well this year. so don't act like i don't know what I'm talking about just cuz i'm an outside fan. I pay attention to my rivals. but I know that falcons fans aren't really known for paying attention to what's going on around them...
 6 years ago '11        #173
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
well the easy answer is.. the defense has improved over the last few games. we had one of our DT's go down in pre-season taht was supposed to be a big run stopper. Our DE's are set and ready to go for next year.

Losing Beason and Davis k!lled our LB corp. Beason will be back, not sure about Davis. Anderson is showing that he can play, and that Senn guy is showing flashes that he can be a good back-up LB.

Our secondary needs a little work, but Hogan has been out all year and finally had a chance to play today. They say that he has the potential to be a great corner opposite of Gamble. He made a heads up play against Houston pushing their WR out of bounds. I don't like Captain.. i think he's a liability, but I do like Godfrey. occasionally he forgets how to tackle, but he's a work in progress.

We draft a quality DT, go after a decent safety or corner.. I see us improving greatly over this year. Especially with a whole off-season to institute the scheme. THis all depends on if we stay healthy though
so pretty much, a team that hasn't had a healthy year since what, 03, needs to stay healthy to rebound? And that's who the south needs to be afraid of? Its called depth, good teams have it and become perennial winners because of it
 6 years ago '07        #174
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
did you actually watch the 2 games? we had the lead until the 4th quarter sounds close to me.

and any falcons fan will tell you that he isn't playing as well this year. so don't act like i don't know what I'm talking about just cuz i'm an outside fan. I pay attention to my rivals. but I know that falcons fans aren't really known for paying attention to what's going on around them...
I don't think Ryan has regressed. Falcons fans think Turner sucks as well, and I don't.
 6 years ago '04        #175
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 wjcorner said:
so pretty much, a team that hasn't had a healthy year since what, 03, needs to stay healthy to rebound? And that's who the south needs to be afraid of? Its called depth, good teams have it and become perennial winners because of it
03? we went 12-4 3 years ago and then jake imploded..
 6 years ago '11        #176
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 uncfan888 said:

any fan will tell you he's rebounded after a rough start...and that rough start is easily attributed to our o-line playing horrible(and we've moved the necessary pieces to fix that) and the fact Ryan didn't have complete control of the offense like he does now...but i wouldn't expect an outside fan to see that.

and if you want to hold your head on moral victories like leading in the 4th, more power to ya
 6 years ago '04        #177
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
damn it's 11... would love to debate more, but I have to be at work in 5 hours.

and i totally agree about the depth. i wish we had better depth, but I think this injury plagued year is helping us, cuz we have some quality back-up guys now that can come in when we need them to. It just doesn't work when the entire defense is all back-ups, but that's how the NFL is sometimes
 6 years ago '11        #178
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
03? we went 12-4 3 years ago and then jake imploded..
yeah, but didn't ya lose your stud DT u was talking about, and some secondary people?
 6 years ago '11        #179
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 TH35 said:
I don't think Ryan has regressed. Falcons fans think Turner sucks as well, and I don't.
my best guess is because he showed up to camp out of shape in 09 and they've held that grudge...but this is the same fanbase that actually showed some disdain when deion was put in our ring of honor...
 6 years ago '05        #180
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 wjcorner said:
yeah, but didn't ya lose your stud DT u was talking about, and some secondary people?
Huh?....3 years ago is when we got murdered after the Cardinals...After they beat y'all of course... but don't worry...You'll see what our defense can be...Riveria hasn't had ELITE defense with Chicago and San Deigo by accident...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy