Steve Smith says Cam is better by far, "If Tebow is standing next to me I'd tell it to his face."

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
anyone who would currently take tebow over cam is reading too far into the hype

cam is a more dynamic rusher and passer, weapons don't matter as much when you're as inaccurate as tebow is, I've seen cam make the throws that legends make, give him a year or two if that, and this guy will be top five in nearly every category, IMO he's even more dynamic of a runner than Vick with his strength and speed

and I'm a huge tebow fan, just more of a realist than some of the others
 6 years ago '10        #142
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 StateProperty88 said:
big fan of both, watched both of their college careers and loved seeing them play there

its a shame that we are so quick to write guys off nowadays. i understand this is a microwave society where we have to have results instantly, but im of the ilk that you should let players progress and give them time and that position goes for these two as well.

i dont really see how you can say that much bad stuff about either. yeah cam's not winning, but the guy HATES TO LOSE, so he's going to do what it takes for that to change, but it takes TIME

yeah tebow may not be putting up numbers but 7-1 as a starter isnt the easiest thing to do (no matter who is on your schedule) we definitely need to see if he can take the next step as a qb so he can sustain success

either way the young generation of qbs in the league currently are very intriguing and its going to be very enjoyable to see their progress moving forward
Reasonable opinion
 6 years ago '10        #143
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Not a Giants fan but CLEARLY Eli Manning's having a helluva year as well. Lol ya'll heard Rodgers and Flacco talkin' bout the Tebow sh*t?

Flacco: "I wake up, turn on SportsCenter and it's Tebow, suntin' else. Tebow, suntin' else. Tebow, suntin' else!

We beat the Steelers anyone talk about that? NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

lol
 6 years ago '11        #144
c l o u d 
space
space
space
$664 | Props total: 50 50
I'm a panthers fan since 96, back when we had tim biakabutuka.

anyways, first it was andy dalton is better than cam newton, now it's tebow.
sh*t ridiculous...

i havent seen such avg/conservative QB play, since when Trent Dilfer won a title with baltimore (their defense was stacked!).

I'm hoping "the hoodie" cooks up some defense disguises, for #15..
 6 years ago '11        #145
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
at you n*ggas arguing this sh*t...but i'll give Tebow this...if they need a game-winning drive, he gives it to them. I've seen Cam fu*k that up on 2 different occasions
 6 years ago '11        #146
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
fu*king tebow season high passing yards is fu*king 235 and that is great n*ggas only thrown for 200 yards twice Cam threw for 400 yards HIS 1ST FOOTBALL GAME EVER F.O.H
and was stopped in the redzone when he needed a score
 12-17-2011, 01:44 PM         #147
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
at you n*ggas arguing this sh*t...but i'll give Tebow this...if they need a game-winning drive, he gives it to them. I've seen Cam fu*k that up on 2 different occasions
he's only had to get in the endzone like once to win a game though. The other times have been field goals. Their degree of difficulty is much different. Cam had lead his team down for game tying or game leading field goals but Olindo Mare blew it
 6 years ago '11        #148
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
Tebow just had to get in the endzone against the Bears on that drive he had with 5 minutes to go before the onside kick...and I've seen Cam get shutout on his side of the field for 3 and outs when they needed scores from him...on a couple of occasions. I've seen Cam throw 4th quarter picks that cost his team and generally just fu*k up towards the end of games...look nothing like the guy you see in the 1st half. Tebow on the other hand...he looks nothing like the guy you see in the 1st half, just going the opposite way
 12-17-2011, 07:11 PM         #149
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
Tebow just had to get in the endzone against the Bears on that drive he had with 5 minutes to go before the onside kick...and I've seen Cam get shutout on his side of the field for 3 and outs when they needed scores from him...on a couple of occasions. I've seen Cam throw 4th quarter picks that cost his team and generally just fu*k up towards the end of games...look nothing like the guy you see in the 1st half. Tebow on the other hand...he looks nothing like the guy you see in the 1st half, just going the opposite way
That didn't win the game though. The game was supposed to be out of reach and it would've had Marion Barber stayed in bounds...Tebow doesn't get credit for that sh*t. Cam has scored many times when the game was effectively out of reach. The game tying field goal was a 59 yarder. That had nothing to do with the clutchness of Tim Tebow since that's like a kick you only make like 35% of the time. You n*ggas are over hyping dude. sh*t a lot of those times Cam got the ball with no timeouts left and needing a score to win...not a field goal
 6 years ago '11        #150
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
lemme make it clear...in the clutch i.e. 4th quarter in a close game tebow has been better than cam...point blank
 6 years ago '10        #151
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 wjcorner said:
lemme make it clear...in the clutch i.e. 4th quarter in a close game tebow has been better than cam...point blank
And let's also make this clear....every team Tebow has beaten has had some major issue with their team. The Bears didn't have Cutler and made ridiculous mistakes...the Chiefs were just well...bad and have been for a lot of the season...the Raiders were a mess...the Jets were a mess...the Dolphins before they actually won a game were a mess

Dude...pretty much every team Tebow has beaten has not been legit...especially compared to Cam

Add on top of that that Tebow has been put in much better situations with WAY less pressure to score and it simply sounds like you're just finding whatever you can to criticize Cam. Which is kind of sad because if it was the other way around I doubt Cam would get the CONVENIENT credit Tebow gets
 6 years ago '04        #152
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
Tried to told em. Tebow doesn't beat good teams.
 6 years ago '04        #153
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
i think the most ridiculous stat is that we're winless (0-9) when Cam turns the ball over and undefeated (5-0) when he doesn't. how is that possible?
 6 years ago '05        #154
palpabo67 
space
space
$1,889 | Props total: 0 0
lol @ ole boy back on the 1st page talkin bout Cam has reached his peak.....
 6 years ago '05        #155
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
Caaaaaam

Only 17 yards away from peytons rookie record

And 278 yards away from 4k

that's my quarterback
 6 years ago '11        #156
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 dahabi said:
Caaaaaam

Only 17 yards away from peytons rookie record

And 278 yards away from 4k

that's my quarterback
c'mon g
 6 years ago '04        #157
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
^^^falcons fans are cuz they see what they have to defend for the next 10 years
 6 years ago '11        #158
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
I'm really not afraid of the regime that gave up a 1st rounder for everette brown bro...Cam is nice, but our nucleus is continuing to grow in the A...josh freeman and the bucs were supposed to take the falcons spot last year too.
 6 years ago '08        #159
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
neither tebow or cam have beaten a good team. cam beat the texans who don't have a qb, colts, bucs, skins & jags. Cam lost to the vikings though & tebow beat them
 6 years ago '04        #160
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
 uncfan888 said:
yall go need alot more than cam
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy