Steve Smith says Cam is better by far, "If Tebow is standing next to me I'd tell it to his face."

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,998 | Props total: 11796 11796
 portis187 said:
what drugs you on bra. Cam is better then tebow we know, but your nuts if you think the panthers don't have a better wr core te, running backs & o-line. And olsen a third-tier nfl te If newton didn't just look at his primary target and then just take off and run olsen would be piling up #'s.

i'm smoking that "in touch with reality" kush bro.

olsen is a top 15 tight end, below gronk/graham/gates/gonzo (tier 1). he hasln't been beteter than finley, fred davis,keller, vernon davis. pettigrew, he'll the SECOND TE on the pats (hernandez) has had a much better year than he has.. he's tier 3 like i said in the other posts, he hasn't eclipsed 100 yards in any game, nor did he with the bears, and has 3 sccores.
what other threaat do they have in their WR core? legadu nanee? he's their thrid best receiver, he has 1 TD all season not exctly a pro bowler.

stewart and deangelo have had off years, partially because cam's stolen a good number of their carries, but largely because,, like i've been saying, the defense is so bad htat the taeam is playing from behind in most games so they have to be pass happy. this n*gga saiid cam has a better "supporting cast" implying defense, offense, and speciall teams. the the panthers don't have a defense or a matt prater booting 60 yard game winners each week.\

tebow at least has 2 emerging threats at wideout in decker and thomas, along with a better coach (the panthers fired fox because they had to)), 10x better defense, mcgahee who's had a better year than deangelo and stewart put together.

so stop

Last edited by torious; 12-16-2011 at 08:32 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #122
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Jamaro85 said:
Whoever said give Cam Denver's D and they have 10 wins, you might not be too far off. Maybe 10 on the season, MAYBE. Definitely a lot more than they have now. They came up just short on very good teams a few times.
but would the D play for Cam like they do Tebow, cause orton is probably wishing he had this D
 6 years ago '04        #123
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
cam can throw better....... the running skill is even, but tebow just depends on it more. tebow has proven clutch time, but i take cam for playing better for a FULL GAME
 6 years ago '04        #124
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 HeyCobra said:
but would the D play for Cam like they do Tebow, cause orton is probably wishing he had this D
short answer; Yes..
long answer
 dtown1759 said:
Regarding leadership:

And what reason do you have to believe that Tebow is a stronger leader than Cam? ldisregarding the fact that it is a completely subjective and unsubstantial argument, let's consider some things before we make such bold proclamations. Everybody in the Panthers locker room and the media gushes about cam, respects everything he has done and said in his first season, not ONE of his quotes has caused the slightest bit of media scrutiny, he has literally done no wrong this season.Kid is humble as hell, said after week 6 that he would regard this season as a failure up to that point because his team has not win, took that on his back... that;s what good leaders do. defer credit to their teammates in a lwin, and take responsibility for losses........what more do you want?

[pic - click to view]

Panthers QB Cam Newton On Handling Criticism, Being A Leader & Fashion

... <i'm omittting countless other articles from reputable sports journalists.>

Point is, there is just as much if not more buzz about cam's leadership as there is about tebow's , around the league, but just because sucker-for-hyperbole idiots like skip bayless overblow Tebow's accomplishments and worship the ground he walks on, that makes him a better Quarterback?.
\

edit: don't forget the broncos went 6-0 last year with orton

Last edited by torious; 12-16-2011 at 08:42 PM..
 12-16-2011, 08:40 PM         #125
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not a Cam fan at all, but he by far has the higher ceiling as a pro qb. Not even close.
 6 years ago '08        #126
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,811 | Props total: 12476 12476
 dtown1759 said:
the rest of the arguments are "subjective??" i'm guessing they must not have taught you the meaning of that word in whatever sh*tty school system you got that pathetic excuse for an education from, because the whole ARGUMENT IS SUBJECTIVE, it just happens to be supported by facts,..
these n*ggas, just save yourself from any further embarrassment and
[pic - click to view]

n*gga really thinks he won the argument

I dismantled your whole bullsh*t about people choosing Tebow over cam and all u can do is resort to posting gifs

Not only an idiot but a delusional idiot.

Your cam d!cklicking dumbass is th reason this thread is past five pages not Tebow fans
 6 years ago '04        #127
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
n*gga really thinks he won the argument

I dismantled your whole bullsh*t about people choosing Tebow over cam and all u can do is resort to posting gifs

Not only an idiot but a delusional idiot.

Your cam d!cklicking dumbass is th reason this thread is past five pages not Tebow fans
Soooooooooo apparently this n*gga has some degenerative brain disease that makes you immune to common sense and logic.. so rather than arguing with somebody who has the IQ of a fence post, I'm going to save myself the time and energy and
 6 years ago '08        #128
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,811 | Props total: 12476 12476
That's a good hoe. Should have just walked out the thread when I embarrassed your a.ss the FIRST time about three hours ago
 6 years ago '04        #129
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 HeyCobra said:
It doesn't even matter, Carolina's D is atrocious. I'm not going to look at numbers but they have to be one of the bottom 5 defenses in the NFL. I've wanted to bet on Carolina several times until I remember how p!ss poor their D is. Denver is far superior to them off talent alone.

Edit: Ok I did look at the numbers, they aren't bottom 5 but they are bottom 10. Them and the special teams have lost Carolina at least two games I can remember off the top of my head (Arizona and Minnesota).
 6 years ago '08        #130
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12234 12234
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
Cam has reached his peak already. Tebow is the future. Cam is a loser and his stats are way inflated.
OK who dropped the anvil on ya dome when you were little

justinjones said:
how many blown leads have the panthers had? its like every game i see them in they be up by 10 and end up losing
I don't give Cam a pass for his part...but it was the defense and special teams this year mayne...last year it was the offense Next year if we are solid in all phases and stay relatively healthy...gonna be a problem for a lot of teams.
 6 years ago '10        #131
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
Cam has reached his peak already. Tebow is the future. Cam is a loser and his stats are way inflated.
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
Cam has thrown more interceptions then td's and his team loses almost every game. n*ggas wanna talk about his rushing td's like thats an accomplishment when Carolina already has 2 great backs and Cam's just takin up their carries. Like i said Carolina is just forcing the offense through him and thats the reason for his stats.

and dont give me that bullsh*t about tebow only being good in the 4th quarter. U must not watch the games if you can't see that the play calling is completely different in the 4th than it is through quarters 1-3. Tebow would be just as good in the earlier part of the game if they just "unleashed" him as Skip Bayless would say.
I'd call you stupid or something of the sort...but honestly this is just sickening

Here we have a rookie Qb....a guy who's broken passing records...made accurate throws...and has broken the record for rushing tds by a QB and you've not only taken away the credit(and hard work) that he's done....but you call a QB who is more of a running QB than Cam is and who benefits from low scoring games(even winning games by only throwing 2 passes) better and say he has more of a future

So the guy who runs around and misses throws all game is better than the guy who has a below average defense...has made his running game better(the running game was not this good early until Cam was passing for 300-400 yards and they are not "great" backs), and has made plenty of great plays. You're disgusting dude...everyone is entitled to their opinion but this is ridiculous

TH35 said:
QBs get credit period. Win or Lose.
Not with the way Tebow wins. There is no way a Joe Flacco, Mark Sanchez, or most other Qbs get the credit Tebow gets for completing a handful of passes and winning because of a few pick 6's by the defense and/or the score being below 20...
 6 years ago '10        #132
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
The funny thing is if Cam was Andrew Luck...even if he was throwing interceptions and "blowing leads" people would say he was still growing

But Cam? Nah he's reached his peak already and it's all his fault

Seriously...some of you need to just stfu or go fck yourselves ...and I don't have to be a Cam stan to say that
 6 years ago '05        #133
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
wow no point in even talking common football sense with u idiots. Tebow is avg 150 yards 48 percent and 1 td PLZZZZZZZZZZ TELL ME HOW THAT IS GREAT QB PLAY . U guys are amazing When mark sanchez was winner games late last year where was his love???? When he was doing all these 4th q comebacks where was his love??? Alex smith does same sh*t as tebow where is his love????? this is all a bunch of Bs I dont see how anyone who watches football cant see that Tim can only win 1 style of football. And for the last time PLZ TELL WHO HAS HE BEAT A BUNCH OF BACK UP QB AND CARSON WHO CAME OF THE COUCH FROM YEAR OF NOT PLAYING . All OF u fu*ks said cam couldnt even play now he's breaking all type of records on a Horrible team . IN A MUCH MUCH BETTER DIVISION THEN TEBOW IS running a real nfl Offense and u fu*k boys have the nerve to say tebow is better. This all he does is win non sense needs to stop. How can u say the Def means nothing When they have to play lights out to even get tim to this so called Tebow time.
 6 years ago '05        #134
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
fu*king tebow season high passing yards is fu*king 235 and that is great n*ggas only thrown for 200 yards twice Cam threw for 400 yards HIS 1ST FOOTBALL GAME EVER F.O.H
 6 years ago '04        #135
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
I don't care about the turnovers with Newton, dude will grow. He gets a pass because he is just a baller, straight up. His game will definitely grow.

Tebow can only get better at throwing the ball. His accuracy is really bad sometimes but his receivers drop some of the few passes that are on their hands.

I don't understand how anybody can hate either of these guys, from a strictly on the field standpoint. Tebow is going to help get me into the finals of my fantasy league this weekend against the Pats too when Fox finally decides to unleash on that atrocious secondary comprised of wide receivers.
 6 years ago '05        #136
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
big fan of both, watched both of their college careers and loved seeing them play there

its a shame that we are so quick to write guys off nowadays. i understand this is a microwave society where we have to have results instantly, but im of the ilk that you should let players progress and give them time and that position goes for these two as well.

i dont really see how you can say that much bad stuff about either. yeah cam's not winning, but the guy HATES TO LOSE, so he's going to do what it takes for that to change, but it takes TIME

yeah tebow may not be putting up numbers but 7-1 as a starter isnt the easiest thing to do (no matter who is on your schedule) we definitely need to see if he can take the next step as a qb so he can sustain success

either way the young generation of qbs in the league currently are very intriguing and its going to be very enjoyable to see their progress moving forward
 6 years ago '05        #137
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
so when Vince Young was winning 8-0 how come no one was screaming all he does is win UMMMMM when Mike vick went on his spree last year how come i didnt hear all he does is win UMMMMM. fu*k all this bias a.ss bs I just cant wait to here all the excuses in the world when brady put it on them boys. And tim gets expose I can see all the espn d!ck suckers and bx idiots making all the excuses in the world. They gonna scream is support cast sucks yet no one talking that sh*t when they winning games He 7-1 bla bla bla. Well guess what that supporting cast is 7-1 to but oh yea only tebow can get all the credit even though he avg 1td pass a game.
 6 years ago '05        #138
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
so when Vince Young was winning 8-0 how come no one was screaming all he does is win UMMMMM when Mike vick went on his spree last year how come i didnt hear all he does is win UMMMMM. fu*k all this bias a.ss bs I just cant wait to here all the excuses in the world when brady put it on them boys. And tim gets expose I can see all the espn d!ck suckers and bx idiots making all the excuses in the world. They gonna scream is support cast sucks yet no one talking that sh*t when they winning games He 7-1 bla bla bla. Well guess what that supporting cast is 7-1 to but oh yea only tebow can get all the credit even though he avg 1td pass a game.
does it really matter what "they" say? we know the media creates stories and personas with whoever of their liking, but in the grand scheme of things it doesnt matter

and even though no one is giving the rest of the team credit we know tebow does. all he does is give credit to his teammates, thats all that matters because thats whats going to keep them going. tebow believes in his teammates and as a result theirs reciprocity and thats how you get 7-1 in the last 8.
 6 years ago '04        #139
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
the guy who said the Panthers have a great o-line obviously has no clue about our team. The O-line is by far the weakest part of this offense. THat right there is enough for me to not take anything else he says seriously
 12-17-2011, 09:40 AM         #140
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
Not with the way Tebow wins. There is no way a Joe Flacco, Mark Sanchez, or most other Qbs get the credit Tebow gets for completing a handful of passes and winning because of a few pick 6's by the defense and/or the score being below 20...
Not a Giants fan but CLEARLY Eli Manning's having a helluva year as well. Lol ya'll heard Rodgers and Flacco talkin' bout the Tebow sh*t?

Flacco: "I wake up, turn on SportsCenter and it's Tebow, suntin' else. Tebow, suntin' else. Tebow, suntin' else!

We beat the Steelers anyone talk about that? NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

lol
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy