Steve Smith says Cam is better by far, "If Tebow is standing next to me I'd tell it to his face."

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 K1Entertainment said:
bet it hurts to say that huh :dancingcool:
No... that's cold hard facts that cant be denied. Wins and losses column don't lie.
 6 years ago '11        #102
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Can i just point out something?
Broncos PPG with Orton as the starter: 20.25
Broncos PPG with Tebow as the starter: 20.5 (19.375 in regulation)
Its the Defense that has improved.
Broncos defense ppg allowed with orton as starter: 28
Broncos defense ppg allowed 20.75
 6 years ago '05        #103
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 674 674
Of course Cam is better than Tebow... Cam can ACTUALLY THROW THE DAMN BALL and hit a receiver in the hands... Cam is also the better runner... Tebow may be the better inspirational speaker but Cam is miles ahead of Tebow as an athlete and a QB... Put Cam on that Broncos team with that Defense and Denver would be 10-3.... The Panthers haven't been good on defense since Peppers left...
 6 years ago '08        #104
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 dtown1759 said:
nobody's crying except you about the eagles. hence why you hopped on the Tebow bandwagon like a hooker with Charlie Sheen.

and
1. you can't count, how did you get through grade school? i see three people on the first page alone
2. there are two threads, in which the other (at least 7 or 8 pages long)has at least half the people voting tebow
3. you were one of the votes for tebow
4. off yourself.

1. Show me those three people on the first page, I'll wait
2. Everybody knows on here who I rep, putting something in my sig doesn't change that
3. The sh*t in my sig is more of a joke but I see f*gs like u getting butt hurt
4. Keep editing your posts minutes later dumbass
 6 years ago '11        #105
southpawdachamp 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 1345 1345
Let's put Cam's greatness in proper perspective:

Not only is he about to go down in history as the only Rookie Qb to throw for 4,000 yds in a season

Cam is about to be the ONLY QB to throw for 4,000 yds and run for 500 and he's not even a running quarterback!! (I watch every game)

and he's only a rookie....

not to mention, all you bx dudes talking about he's thrown more picks as a rookie than touchdowns, SO DID PEYTON MANNING. LET ME GUESS HE'S NOT GREAT EITHER?
 6 years ago '05        #106
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 maxnn said:
Can i just point out something?
Broncos PPG with Orton as the starter: 20.25
Broncos PPG with Tebow as the starter: 20.5 (19.375 in regulation)
Its the Defense that has improved.
Broncos defense ppg allowed with orton as starter: 28
Broncos defense ppg allowed 20.75
Duh, but the argument is that Tebow makes his team better in intangible ways, ie - fans are more excited now cause tebows in, thus making everybody perform better. This is one of the big reasons the broncos decided to take a risk on him, if nothing else, he's a better teammate than orton
 6 years ago '05        #107
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 southpawdachamp said:
Let's put Cam's greatness in proper perspective:

Not only is he about to go down in history as the only Rookie Qb to throw for 4,000 yds in a season

Cam is about to be the ONLY QB to throw for 4,000 yds and run for 500 and he's not even a running quarterback!! (I watch every game)

and he's only a rookie....

not to mention, all you bx dudes talking about he's thrown more picks as a rookie than touchdowns, SO DID PEYTON MANNING. LET ME GUESS HE'S NOT GREAT EITHER?
dude, save your time, everyone with football sense knows he's better, dudes are just "chuck norrising" tebow for jokes, and to troll people
 6 years ago '10        #108
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
Cam has reached his peak already. Tebow is the future. Cam is a loser and his stats are way inflated.
I won't even bother
 6 years ago '11        #109
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
tebow
 6 years ago '07        #110
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,640 | Props total: 436 436
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
Cam has reached his peak already. Tebow is the future. Cam is a loser and his stats are way inflated.
off yourself .. you're a joke
 6 years ago '04        #111
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11686 11686
i went out to eat but
 The Blueprint said:

1. Show me those three people on the first page, I'll wait
2. Everybody knows on here who I rep, putting something in my sig doesn't change that
3. The sh*t in my sig is more of a joke but I see f*gs like u getting butt hurt
4. Keep editing your posts minutes later dumbass
 I'm The Dan said:
Judas.
 The Blueprint said:

[pic - click to view]

(this was some homoerotic picture you posed of tebow)

NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
laughable

TH35 said:
What does Steve Smith read or hear? I've never heard that.
you're right, there aren't 3, there's 4

i'll go on. this is fun, 1 little 2 little 3 little idiots, 4 little 5 little 6 little idiots.......

justinjones said:
how many blown leads have the panthers had? its like every game i see them in they be up by 10 and end up losing shrug:

King856 said:
Phillip Rivers is better then alot of QB but if you can't win then it doesnt matter.

Cam is good, but dude hasn't played in 1 big game yet
 Kadillac87 said:
Oh so I guess you're just going ignore all the bad turnover Cam has had in the 4th quarter this season.
 AwolRJ said:
Cam doesnt win games....
 beantown said:
He sounds jealous more than anything. I'm glad they're not ballwashing Cam because his team ain't gonna do sh*t for a while. The Broncos are actually winning right now. Also, I can't imagine Smith taking a dig like this at somebody like Vick for example. People like to hate on the squeaky clean guys who are getting their shine while the Panthers are gonna watch the playoffs from home again this year.
threw this one in just to hammer home the degree of retardation that is on boxden.. really, some of these people must be victims of genetic mutations
 efromthev said:
People tend to overlook that Tebow's supporting cast on offense is Garbage... There isn't one playmaker on that offense besides Tebow, just a bunch of guys who drop balls. If Tebow had D.Williams, J. Stewart, and Steve Smith, their offense would be beastly.
 killadre said:
Unfortunately tebow Got the only stat that matters, and that's wins. Football is a team effort but the only true stat that matters are wins.

that's 12 people, Blueprint, I know you're slow and all, but you counted "three?"

Last edited by torious; 12-16-2011 at 07:47 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #112
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Whoever said give Cam Denver's D and they have 10 wins, you might not be too far off. Maybe 10 on the season, MAYBE. Definitely a lot more than they have now. They came up just short on very good teams a few times.
 6 years ago '04        #113
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
are we gonna pretend that Scam Newton doesn't have a way better supporting cast than Tebow da gawd ?
yes, we would have to pretend, because he doesn't. he has one good teammate (steve smith), a porous o-line, a third-tier NFL tight end in Olsen, an abysmal defense that is decimated by injuries, and a bad kicker...... dumbfu*k. nobody has taken you seriously since you said cam peaked.. in his rookie year ...which he's been brilliant in

why are you still posting? just take the L and move on to the next thread.
 6 years ago '08        #114
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 dtown1759 said:
i went out to eat but

(this was some homoerotic picture you posed of tebow)

laughable

you're right, there aren't 3, there's 4

i'll go on

threw this one in just to hammer home the point about how stupid people are on boxden

that's 11 people, i know you're slow and all, but you counted "three?"

You've got the stupidest n*gga on this board and that's sayIng something

One guy posting judas and me posting a gif of Tebow laughing means we think he's better then cam

And more then half of those other posts you posted are all subjective. None of them actual came out and Tebow>cam. So again yes it really is about three n*ggas who actuall say they'd rather have tebow

Thank you come again
 6 years ago '04        #115
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
just take the L like a man and move on to the next thread you can troll in
 6 years ago '04        #116
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
the rest of the arguments are "subjective??" i'm guessing they must not have taught you the meaning of that word in whatever sh*tty school system you got that pathetic excuse for an education from, because the whole ARGUMENT IS SUBJECTIVE, it just happens to be supported by facts,..
these n*ggas, just save yourself from any further embarrassment and
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #117
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
In this case Cam is Hova and Tebow is Hammer, think about it.
 6 years ago '08        #118
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 2276 2276
 dtown1759 said:
yes, we would have to pretend, because he doesn't. he has one good teammate (steve smith), a porous o-line, a third-tier NFL tight end in Olsen, an abysmal defense that is decimated by injuries, and a bad kicker...... dumbfu*k. nobody has taken you seriously since you said cam peaked.. in his rookie year ...which he's been brilliant in

why are you still posting? just take the L and move on to the next thread.
what drugs you on bra. Cam is better then tebow we know, but your nuts if you think the panthers don't have a better wr core te, running backs & o-line. And olsen a third-tier nfl te If newton didn't just look at his primary target and then just take off and run olsen would be piling up #'s.
 6 years ago '04        #119
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,775 | Props total: 1706 1706
 newenglandnegro said:
cam has thrown more interceptions then td's and his team loses almost every game. n*ggas wanna talk about his rushing td's like thats an accomplishment when carolina already has 2 great backs and cam's just takin up their carries. Like i said carolina is just forcing the offense through him and thats the reason for his stats.

And dont give me that bullsh*t about tebow only being good in the 4th quarter. U must not watch the games if you can't see that the play calling is completely different in the 4th than it is through quarters 1-3. Tebow would be just as good in the earlier part of the game if they just "unleashed" him as skip bayless would say.
skip is that u??
 6 years ago '05        #120
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 portis187 said:
what drugs you on bra. Cam is better then tebow we know, but your nuts if you think the panthers don't have a better wr core te, running backs & o-line. And olsen a third-tier nfl te If newton didn't just look at his primary target and then just take off and run olsen would be piling up #'s.
Steve Smith is really our only legitimate WR....We have 2 great RBs....but we don't use them...Olsen and Shockey are good ...O-Line has been getting patched up all year....and I'm not even going to speak on the defense....They have been better the last 2 games...but before then we was getting murderED by any team with a solid RB and a Average TE...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy