Steve Smith says Cam is better by far, "If Tebow is standing next to me I'd tell it to his face."

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 TH35 said:
QBs get credit period. Win or Lose.
tell that to Trent Dilfer
 6 years ago '04        #62
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 dtown1759 said:
happens when you have BY FAR the worst defense in the league as it is and you lose chris gamble, your best player on it for the season...............
we haven't lost Gamble. he's actually one of the only starters that we still have left on our D. Him, Anderson, Hardy, and Johnson. The rest is scrub city. I think you meant Beason, but I get what you're saying. Our D is sh*t and it's cuz of injuries. We get healthy, and we'll make a run in the South next year.

I'd take Cam over Tebow any day, but props to him and to Denver. Also, props to John Fox. He got kinda run out of town, but I'm glad he's winning out there
 6 years ago '04        #63
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6066 6066
 htown said:
lol I don't see how everyone can be a prisoner of the moment about Tebow like this...seriously people were still sh*tting on Vince Young after he went like 8-0 twice...but now suddenly going 7-1 means everything lol...just wait...everything will work itself out
n*ggaz is prisoner of the moment for the packers the hate for this man is amazing because he dosent do sh*t wrongand itslke nigazhate him because folks on his d!ck i mean dam do u want the man to struggle because if u wish any an to struggle wat can of man r yall
 6 years ago '04        #64
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 3050 3050
 datn*ggabstyle said:
Can is a better thrower of the football. Could even say better runner. But Tim Tebow is the better quarterback, Player at this point. The game is about winning. And the Broncos with Tebow as the unequivocal leader are doing that.
what does that even mean..

datn*ggabstyle said:
Yes Tebow has a better defense. But Cam has better offensive weapons. Cam has a higher ceiling than Tebow. But I can't say he is better right now. Not with all those turnovers. And I truly believe that Tebow inspires greatness from everyone around. Not everyone has that ability and that's what sets him apart from 95% of the NFL. He is a special player.

And let's not forgot Broncos were equally as horrible as the Panthers were last year.
that happens if as a rookie you throw the ball more than 7 times a game . Newton is asked to do a lot more than tebow and denver has a better running game by leaps and bounds, Carolina has better WRs but thats about it.

Its this simple

Denver has allowed the fourth-fewest points in the league; the injury-plagued Panthers defense ranks 22nd in points allowed.

Smith pointed to Tebow's statistics in the first three quarters of last Sunday's game against Chicago — he was 3 of 16 — as an example of his inaccurate arm and lack of accuracy in the passing game.
Defense keeps them in games despite not so great starts.

The Panthers have led in 12 of 13 games this year, but have lost six contests when they've led in the fourth quarter.
Defense is horrible and loses leads that the offense "led" by Newton builds

I dont hate Tebow but the knob slobbin has to stop. reminds me of the Sanchize hype over the last few years.

Last edited by BrBHZ; 12-16-2011 at 02:55 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #65
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 BrBHZ said:
what does that even mean..

that happens if as a rookie you throw the ball more than 7 times a game . Newton is asked to do a lot more than tebow and denver has a better running game by leaps and bounds, Carolina has better WRs but thats about it.
we have a good running game if they'd actually let Williams and Stewart run the ball. they're both averaging 5 or 6 yards per carry right now. We also have 2 great tight ends. We do put way too much on a rookie QB though. Once he adjusts to the NFL and gains some experience, it'll be exciting
 6 years ago '10        #66
Cool Fly High 
space
space
$188 | Props total: 2 2
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
Cam has reached his peak already. Tebow is the future. Cam is a loser and his stats are way inflated.
i like tebow...but thats just a dumb azz statement homie.
 6 years ago '04        #67
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,020 | Props total: 11821 11821
 AwolRJ said:
Cam doesnt win games....
Neither does Tim Tebow..... His team does!!!!!! What part of football being a (THE ULTIMATE) TEAM GAME aren't you toolboxes grasping???????????
 6 years ago '11        #68
southpawdachamp 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 1424 1424
let's not forget, this is Tebow's 2nd season where comparing to Newton's 1st...there's a big difference.
 6 years ago '06        #69
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
He sounds jealous more than anything. I'm glad they're not ballwashing Cam because his team ain't gonna do sh*t for a while. The Broncos are actually winning right now. Also, I can't imagine Smith taking a dig like this at somebody like Vick for example. People like to hate on the squeaky clean guys who are getting their shine while the Panthers are gonna watch the playoffs from home again this year.
 6 years ago '04        #70
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 beantown said:
He sounds jealous more than anything. I'm glad they're not ballwashing Cam because his team ain't gonna do sh*t for a while. The Broncos are actually winning right now. Also, I can't imagine Smith taking a dig like this at somebody like Vick for example. People like to hate on the squeaky clean guys who are getting their shine while the Panthers are gonna watch the playoffs from home again this year.
for a while? we'll compete for the playoffs next year
 6 years ago '04        #71
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 King856 said:
what was his team winning before he became the starter? not games
the wins are most likely more a function of a change than a function of a change to him.

the comparison was made under the a.ssumption all else is equal. cam would be undefeated on the broncos. but that's why he was the #1 overall pick, because GMs saw that he was the type of player who could revive a sh*tty team. the broncos started 6-0 last season with Kyle orton.
 6 years ago '04        #72
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
People tend to overlook that Tebow's supporting cast on offense is Garbage... There isn't one playmaker on that offense besides Tebow, just a bunch of guys who drop balls. If Tebow had D.Williams, J. Stewart, and Steve Smith, their offense would be beastly.
 6 years ago '04        #73
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 beantown said:
ah yes, the reverse racism card. should have known it was just a matter of time before this got pulled. are you fu*king serious?
 6 years ago '04        #74
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,478 | Props total: 16299 16299
Unfortunately tebow Got the only stat that matters, and that's wins. Football is a team effort but the only true stat that matters are wins.
 6 years ago '11        #75
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3203 3203
cam with broncos defense>>>> tebow with panthers defense
 12-16-2011, 03:21 PM         #76
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
what was his team winning before he became the starter? not games
Did you know Orton's numbers in the beginning of season are STILL better than Tebow's? Who btw has one if the worst qb ratings in the game. With that said. WTF couldnt these n*ggas find it in them to win games with CLEARLY the better qb?
What?

He sucked the entire defensive unit's d*cks?
Noone hates dude but he's gettin' waaaaay too much credit for "just gettin by."

A wins a win...

Til the ma'fuhka lose
 6 years ago '04        #77
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 King856 said:
I don't even like Tebow but 7-1 is just getting by
not winning a single game by more than 7 pts all season is the definition of "just getting by"
 12-16-2011, 03:29 PM         #78
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
wow just when you thing bx couldn't get any stupider BOOM smith is a 100 percent correct.

u cant even compare tebow avg 150 yards 48 percent but espn continues to show jaded stats to make it look like he sum great QB . Dude is only good for 2 or 3 drives a game fu*king def has to play lights out for tebow to even get to the 4th . but hey its tebow so lets ignore everything else that they discredit other Qb for like mark joe and cam . but use it to big up tebow

"You embarrass me....you embarrass yourself"
- Terrence Howard, Crash
 6 years ago '04        #79
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Was just talking about this last night with a few homies. I don't buy into hype easily, so I don't care what anyone says but "Tebow Time" is temporary and it's gonna get shut down in the playoffs (if they make it). Cam Newton is the real f-ckin' deal though, hands down. Give that boy a solid O-line and some more receivers as good as Steve Smith, you'll see a super star.

Cam is the most well rounded rookie QB I've seen in a long time, on and off the field.
 12-16-2011, 03:31 PM         #80
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
no you won't. your Defense is terrible.
You do realize how many of their players have been out on defense most of the year right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy