Steve Smith says Cam is better by far, "If Tebow is standing next to me I'd tell it to his face."

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
 Pistol Peter said:
more than likely a reporter asked him who is better and smith gave his opinion

i doubt he would come out of the blue and say a thing like this...but then again i didn't read the article and don't plan on it so i could be wrong...come at me book worms
i'm coming at you for the fact thtat i said this exact same thing earlier in the thread :shrug;
 6 years ago '07        #42
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 dtown1759 said:
happens when you have BY FAR the worst defense in the league as it is and you lose chris gamble, your best player on it for the season...............
is this the same n*gga that went on about how losing players to injury is an excuse?

you're a fraud
 6 years ago '04        #43
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Oh so I guess you're just going ignore all the bad turnover Cam has had in the 4th quarter this season.
like i said in the other post, if tebow was forced to throw the ball nearly 15 more times per game than he does now (cam 32, tebow 20), what do you think his turnover nums would look like?
 6 years ago '07        #44
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 dtown1759 said:
i'm coming at you for the fact thtat i said this exact same thing earlier in the thread :shrug;
 6 years ago '04        #45
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
is this the same n*gga that went on about how losing players to injury is an excuse?

you're a fraud
nawwwwwwwww the gamble thing was just adding injury to insult, the defense was already beat as fu*k like i said in the post
 12-16-2011, 10:26 AM         #46
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtown1759 said:
like i said in the other post, if tebow was forced to throw the ball nearly 15 more times per game than he does now (cam 32, tebow 20), what do you think his turnover nums would look like?
I swear n*ggas will ignore the sh*t out some #'s when it comes to sports but talk about their favorite rappers and we'll get soundscan billboard 100's all kinds a sh*t.

He barely throwin' the ball gettin' picked off imagine if he threw it more? lol
I can't get into these things lemme just download music and movies like I'm sposed to.

Cam >>>>> Tebow that sh*t shouldnt even be close
 6 years ago '07        #47
curry_boi04 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 2 2
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
Cam has reached his peak already. Tebow is the future. Cam is a loser and his stats are way inflated.
Yo opinion is bout useful as a football bat
 6 years ago '08        #48
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
I like both of them. Nfl has a lot of promising young qb's except for sunshine gabbert he is hideous to watch.
 6 years ago '04        #49
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
and he is, like they pointed out today, Carolina had lost on 6 come from behind wins, same way Rodgers lost a ton of games his first year as a starter, wait til that defense plays decent, they'd easily be a 10 win team
 6 years ago '05        #50
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
man all of u are full of sh*t u guys keep talking about he just wins. Who has he beaten??? who

KC= Garbage
Chi = missing there best 2 offense players
OKL= Carson had just came off the couch
mia = Winless
min = 2-10

the teams tebow had beaten has a record of 44-57 Stop it with this he just wins BS if anyone else had this winning streak vs these type of teams bX would be screaming welll..welll Look who's they beaten no one . The best QB he has beaten is fu*king Mark sanchez so we gonna blow that up
The best qb he face was DET and he got blown out. Why is everyone just forgetting these Key stats
not to mention THEY ARE BEATING THESE HORRIBLE TEAMS BY FG fu*kING FG and we just wanna crown Tebow F.O.H u are the same ppl who said cam couldn't play cam couldn't Read Def now he overrated Man u ppl are full of sh*t, cant even admit when your wrong
 6 years ago '04        #51
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
 I'm Da Illest said:
Dumbest headline I've ever read. What WR disses his quarterback?
 6 years ago '05        #52
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
When the Panthers improve their D those near wins will be wins. Cam has by far exceeded expectations in his 1st year, its just not amounting to wins. Tebow is backed by a decent defense and wins against weak teams but hey he's winning. If anyone had to choose they would pick Cam easily over Tebow, anybody with sense anyway.
 6 years ago '06        #53
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
I would take Newton. Tebow has been in the NFL for a few now and hasn't really shown nothing until now since he finally got the QB spot. And Cam came into the NFL already had a QB spot so that tells you something right there.
 6 years ago '07        #54
Jayceon 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
man all of u are full of sh*t u guys keep talking about he just wins. Who has he beaten??? who

KC= Garbage
Chi = missing there best 2 offense players
OKL= Carson had just came off the couch
mia = Winless
min = 2-10

the teams tebow had beaten has a record of 44-57 Stop it with this he just wins BS if anyone else had this winning streak vs these type of teams bX would be screaming welll..welll Look who's they beaten no one . The best QB he has beaten is fu*king Mark sanchez so we gonna blow that up
The best qb he face was DET and he got blown out. Why is everyone just forgetting these Key stats
not to mention THEY ARE BEATING THESE HORRIBLE TEAMS BY FG fu*kING FG and we just wanna crown Tebow F.O.H u are the same ppl who said cam couldn't play cam couldn't Read Def now he overrated Man u ppl are full of sh*t, cant even admit when your wrong
Awwwww man. Tebi*ches gonna be fuming when they read this sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #55
gunot86 1 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 95 95
off topic but whats up with cams ears?
 6 years ago '07        #56
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
Cam doesnt win games....
 6 years ago '04        #57
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
lol I don't see how everyone can be a prisoner of the moment about Tebow like this...seriously people were still sh*tting on Vince Young after he went like 8-0 twice...but now suddenly going 7-1 means everything lol...just wait...everything will work itself out
 6 years ago '04        #58
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 447 447
Carolina been playing with a busted D since last season and they still keeping A rated teams sweating. All of their games with the exception of 1 has been very close. If they would have kept John Kasay they very well could of been a decent wild card team
 6 years ago '11        #59
southpawdachamp 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,965 | Props total: 1424 1424
 AwolRJ said:
Cam doesnt win games....
This is not Basketball!! he doesn't play offense and defense!

I've watch EVERY GAME this year and yes he's thrown a lot of picks getting use to the nfl speed but Did you watch any carolina games last year??? HORRIBLE. check the stats. and Carolina didnt pick up anybody on defense in the offseason. if it wasn't for Cam, they would be looking like the colts right about now instead of being in every game
 6 years ago '04        #60
datniggabstyle 
space
space
$329 | Props total: 12 12
Can is a better thrower of the football. Could even say better runner. But Tim Tebow is the better quarterback, Player at this point. The game is about winning. And the Broncos with Tebow as the unequivocal leader are doing that.

Yes Tebow has a better defense. But Cam has better offensive weapons. Cam has a higher ceiling than Tebow. But I can't say he is better right now. Not with all those turnovers. And I truly believe that Tebow inspires greatness from everyone around. Not everyone has that ability and that's what sets him apart from 95% of the NFL. He is a special player.

And let's not forgot Broncos were equally as horrible as the Panthers were last year.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy