Steve Smith says Cam is better by far, "If Tebow is standing next to me I'd tell it to his face."

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 K1Entertainment said:
Cam has the better skill set as far as a QB goes he has the tangible stuff no denying that but it does seem like he lacks the leadership part and he is a little bit too ego driven, after what he said about his team this year you don't wanna hear that if your his teammates do you?

just watched something with him being interviewed too much "I, I, I" "me, me, me" "my team has to get on my level"

I like Cam and hes proved to me he has so much skill I just hope he hasn't hit his ceiling yet.
man GTFOH cam is a fu*king leader so funny how ppl forget that ppl were saying worst thing about cam he couldnt read Defense he couldn't make throws he cant do this he cant do that. Now look at him unlike tim tebow cam doesn't have a top 5 hell even a top 15 d and unlike tebow cam is a true rookie and has started since day 1. And is running a Pro offense and throwing the ball 20-30 times not running some stupid mange the game Bs like tebow. If anyone overrated its tebow . Tebow is playing on a better team period would Tebow we 7-1 if he was on the car and played the schedule and divison that cam plays . fu*k no but would cam be just as good if not better if he was on den U damn rite Steve smith was 100 percent but i forgot its a sin to say anything bad bout the great tim tebow.
 6 years ago '04        #22
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
man GTFOH cam is a fu*king leader so funny how ppl forget that ppl were saying worst thing about cam he couldnt read Defense he couldn't make throws he cant do this he cant do that. Now look at him unlike tim tebow cam doesn't have a top 5 hell even a top 15 d and unlike tebow cam is a true rookie and has started since day 1. And is running a Pro offense and throwing the ball 20-30 times not running some stupid mange the game Bs like tebow. If anyone overrated its tebow . Tebow is playing on a better team period would Tebow we 7-1 if he was on the car and played the schedule and divison that cam plays . fu*k no but would cam be just as good if not better if he was on den U damn rite Steve smith was 100 percent but i forgot its a sin to say anything bad bout the great tim tebow.
Should of stopped reading after "cam is a leader" but I read the rest and you didn't tell me how he was a leader....just said he has better QB skills which I never disputed.

Leader's don't go out and say "I have to get this team on MY level" and its funny the week after he said that he goes and turns the ball over with the lead (the pass was pretty stupid too) and the Falcons rally off that and come back to win the game.

Last edited by K1; 12-16-2011 at 04:11 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #23
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 579 579
He's not wrong.

Carolina drafts Tebow and start him and Steve Smith is playing elsewhere.

Can't knock the dude because he is winning and Jets and Bears are playoff hopeful teams so you can't act like he hasn't beaten anybody. And the first win came from the Raiders being down by a few scores.

This time next year he won't even be a thought on Sports Center unless they have a reflection of last year show.
 6 years ago '11        #24
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9489 9489
 ghettofied said:
Welp, Boxden has a reatard offically. Shut the F U C K UP!
the self ether
 6 years ago '10        #25
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1297 1297
 Firestarr said:
You can keep the stats.. sh*t means nothing when u ain't winning.

That being said Cam is better than Tebow. But Tebow is a winner and that's all that matters.
The Broncos are winners.
 6 years ago '04        #26
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 rek0nize said:
The Broncos are winners.
bet it hurts to say that huh :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '08        #27
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
and as he told that to tebows face

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #28
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Cam is the better QB but the thing is that Cam not walking with Jesus and Tebow is. When Tebow was out feeding the hungry Cam was out stealing laptops...........now what you have is a QB that cant lose and a QB that cant win................im just saying.....walk with Jesus my children.

Perfect example.....Panthers had the Falcons by the balls.......couldnt pull out the win.........Broncos are getting nothing out of their offense but before the clock hits 0's they manage to win. He's watching.
 12-16-2011, 07:13 AM         #29
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
wow just when you thing bx couldn't get any stupider BOOM smith is a 100 percent correct.

u cant even compare tebow avg 150 yards 48 percent but espn continues to show jaded stats to make it look like he sum great QB . Dude is only good for 2 or 3 drives a game fu*king def has to play lights out for tebow to even get to the 4th . but hey its tebow so lets ignore everything else that they discredit other Qb for like mark joe and cam . but use it to big up tebow
Well stupidity reached its peak here when you started fu*king posting
 6 years ago '04        #30
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,490 | Props total: 6069 6069
well tebow leads the team down the field for the win thats all that should matter even though cam is the better qb it really dosent matter if u dont got wins
 6 years ago '04        #31
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,038 | Props total: 11841 11841
 regularjoe said:
I like him having his QB's back... but he's picking on an easy target. Tebow don't talk sh*t. You get no points for picking on Tebow.

Right, but morons on this forum do. That's why the OP posted this. Also I'm guessing Steve Smith was asked or provoked to give a response on this. I don't think he's the type of guy to just go at another team's QB out of the blue.

This is the stuff I posted in the other Tebow vs. Cam thread (basically the same LOGICAL arguments that Steve smith used)
 dtown1759 said:
Disclaimer: i was a tebow hater for his career at florida, partially because he was obnoxious about flaunting his christianity in every single interview, and partially beause I just have always hated florida, but i actually root for the kid now because it's fun and hilarious to see him win and the reactions from all the d!ckriders and haters alike.

I was going to stay out of this thread because the topic is asinine, and it's mind-blowing thta it's gone on for 6 pages or so, but i have to say a couple things now.
To the argument that "tebow turns the ball over less", iit is not so easy to prevent turnovers when you have to throw the ball 31 times per game because your defensei is so sorry and you're playing from behind, compared to tebow's 20 attempts per game in the games he's started .

Cam is constantly playing from behind because Carolina is BY FAR the worst deffense in the leeague. again, it's not even close.

Cam: 251 completions in his career on 413 atts
Tebow 116 comps out of 240 passes

Also note that cam has the most rushing tds in the history of the league for a quarterback, the most rushing touchdowns in the league OVER ALL, and surpassed the carolina pantehers SEASON touchdown total from the ENTIRE LAST SEASON around week 9. a 60% completion % to tebows 48% (NFL Career), and Tebow benefits from having one fof the best defenses in the league right now immensely

Regarding leadership:

And what reason do you have to believe that Tebow is a stronger leader than Cam? ldisregarding the fact that it is a completelysubjective and unsubstantial argument, let's consider some things before we make such bold proclamations. Everybody in the Panthers locker room and the media gushes about cam, respects everything he has done and said in his first season, not ONE of his quotes has caused the slightest bit of media scrutiny, he has literally done no wrong this season.Kid is humble as hell, said after week 6 that he would reegard this season as a failure up to this point because his team has not win, took that on his back... what more do you want from a leader?

[pic - click to view]

Panthers QB Cam Newton On Handling Criticism, Being A Leader & Fashion

... <i'm omittting countless other articles from reputable sports journalists.>

Point is, there is just as much if not more buzz about cam's leadership as there is about tebow's , around the league, but just because sucker-for-hyperbole idiots like skip bayless overblow Tebow's accomplishments and worship the ground he walks on, that makes him a better Quarterback?.

also to those who are so blown away with tebow's ability to run the option, wait until teams hav e an entire offseason to prepare for him. i can foresee all the AFC west teeams at a minimum shutting ihm down next season, whereas by 2013, cam is on pace to be by far the best QB in the league
Questions?
/thread
 6 years ago '07        #32
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 peeyump said:
Cam is the better QB but the thing is that Cam not walking with Jesus and Tebow is. When Tebow was out feeding the hungry Cam was out stealing laptops...........now what you have is a QB that cant lose and a QB that cant win................im just saying.....walk with Jesus my children.

Perfect example.....Panthers had the Falcons by the balls.......couldnt pull out the win.........Broncos are getting nothing out of their offense but before the clock hits 0's they manage to win. He's watching.
 12-16-2011, 09:46 AM         #33
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
his team loses almost every game
Exactly HIS TEAM!!

wait til' Tebow starts losing and see how quick HIS TEAM will be the blame.
 6 years ago '04        #34
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
how many blown leads have the panthers had? its like every game i see them in they be up by 10 and end up losing
 6 years ago '04        #35
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Exactly HIS TEAM!!

wait til' Tebow starts losing and see how quick HIS TEAM will be the blame.
this. football is the ULTIMATE team sport, yet tebow seems to get all the credit. it's not his fault, he gives credit to his team after wins, but there are 52 players on a roster, a HUGE coaching staff, and a training staff that all bust their a.sses for every win......

The point these retards are missing, which steve smith,, me, you,, and a few other sane people in this thread are trying to make it:

ALL ELSE EQUAL, CAM >>>>>>>>>> TEBOW]

Kapish??
 6 years ago '05        #36
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
LoL at this NEGRO saying Cam already reached his peak....lol
 12-16-2011, 10:05 AM         #37
I'm Da Illest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dumbest headline I've ever read. What WR disses his quarterback?
 6 years ago '04        #38
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 justinjones said:
how many blown leads have the panthers had? its like every game i see them in they be up by 10 and end up losing
happens when you have BY FAR the worst defense in the league as it is and you lose chris gamble, your best player on it for the season...............
 6 years ago '07        #39
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 regularjoe said:
I like him having his QB's back... but he's picking on an easy target. Tebow don't talk sh*t. You get no points for picking on Tebow.
more than likely a reporter asked him who is better and smith gave his opinion

i doubt he would come out of the blue and say a thing like this...but then again i didn't read the article and don't plan on it so i could be wrong...come at me book worms
 6 years ago '11        #40
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 dtown1759 said:
happens when you have BY FAR the worst defense in the league as it is and you lose chris gamble, your best player on it for the season...............
Oh so I guess you're just going ignore all the bad turnover Cam has had in the 4th quarter this season.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy