Lakers To Bring World Peace Off the Bench

most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
112 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
chenkcity 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21
lukes not starting. whats he supposed to say yah its pretty much between ebanks and barnes, luke might as well not even show up (not the worst idea)
 6 years ago '09        #22
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$53,941 | Props total: 35305 35305
on some real sh*t, i'd like to see ebanks start if its between walton him and barnes. let the young n*gga get some burn. i hope we let jajuan get some good minutes in this year too so i can see what he's about
 6 years ago '08        #23
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$49,708 | Props total: 12730 12730
Start Luke the God
 6 years ago '04        #24
187Proof 503 heat pts503
space
space
$6,701 | Props total: 9368 9368
 Rob De Niro said:
start luke walton????
Was gonna be my exact post...smiley and all.
 6 years ago '04        #25
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,995 | Props total: 3974 3974
we all know it wont be luke

i like ebanks tho, i dont know why n*ggas is clownin like that

All Mike Brown is saying is we cant have all the firepower out there at once. n*ggas who watch the lakers know that ron ron be looking lost out there on offense with the starting 5 because he was the 4th option out there.

He was never that before joining LA and he doesnt have that spot up shooter kind of game where he can get off without dominating the ball

Im not mad at this move offensively

that said. . .when some of these starting sf start toasting barnes or ebanks, we'll see if metta stays riding the pine
 6 years ago '11        #26
chenkcity 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 abstractq said:

All Mike Brown is saying is we cant have all the firepower out there at once. n*ggas who watch the lakers know that ron ron be looking lost out there on offense with the starting 5 because he was the 4th option out there.

He was never that before joining LA and he doesnt have that spot up shooter kind of game where he can get off without dominating the ball

that said. . .when some of these starting sf start toasting barnes or ebanks, we'll see if metta stays riding the pine
i agree, except ebanks is a really good defender.

he can guard anywhere from the 1 to the 4. my man locked john wall down in the elite 8 like it was nothing.
 6 years ago '07        #27
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
space
$51,305 | Props total: 18056 18056
 abstractq said:

people forget that Ron can score too, he could be a legit scoring option coming off the bench, but if he was starting he'd be defense-only like before
 6 years ago '05        #28
Dun Language 4064 heat pts4064
space
space
$79,476 | Props total: 39936 39936
Lol n*ggas laughing and never seen banks play

Devin is basically what Ron was in that heroic game 7 vs the celtics
 6 years ago '11        #29
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,563 | Props total: 6772 6772
Yall must've forgot Ron Artest giving the Lakers buckets in the playoffs when he was with Houston. Most SFs are perimeter players so when Ron goes down in the post, it's gonna cause problems. And Mike Brown is suppose to automatically not give Luke Walton a fair shot? Walton is on the roster and if he outperforms both Banks and Barnes, he should start. All Brown was saying that it was an open competition. You n*ggas in here are characters.
 6 years ago '07        #30
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
space
$33,369 | Props total: 20273 20273

[pic - click to view]

12-15-2011, 07:52 PM         #31
Bullygohard1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will MFs please call this n*gga Ron Artest, this and Ochocinco , and then n*ggas actually calling these dudes this

6 years ago '11        #32
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,563 | Props total: 6772 6772
 Bullygohard1 said:
will MFs please call this n*gga Ron Artest, this and Ochocinco , and then n*ggas actually calling these dudes this

They had their names legally changed. It's on their state ID. Why you mad?
 6 years ago '09        #33
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 196 196
they should have gotten rid of his a.ss instead of odom

12-15-2011, 07:57 PM         #34
Bullygohard1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
They had their names legally changed. It's on their state ID. Why you mad?
cause its fu*kin stupid maybe
 6 years ago '05        #35
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,406 | Props total: 1130 1130
Wait..... So that wasn't a joke?
 6 years ago '05        #36
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
i love how bx knows the future . How what they say always happen rite???? u do know L.o came off the bench jason terry came off the bench. JC came out the bench. U idiots to busy trying to get a quote cant even understand basketball. This is a good move Ron will have a chance to score more with second group which is something he always wanted. There was a time where ron was top Scorer on his teams. but change his game to play for lakers and WIN A RING . but yea u n*ggas to buys making jokes dont even know game of basketball i love the move let ron cook with 2nd team
 6 years ago '05        #37
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 abstractq said:

KeepinItTrill said:
people forget that Ron can score too, he could be a legit scoring option coming off the bench, but if he was starting he'd be defense-only like before
 CashNy said:
Lol n*ggas laughing and never seen banks play

Devin is basically what Ron was in that heroic game 7 vs the celtics
 Kadillac87 said:
Yall must've forgot Ron Artest giving the Lakers buckets in the playoffs when he was with Houston. Most SFs are perimeter players so when Ron goes down in the post, it's gonna cause problems. And Mike Brown is suppose to automatically not give Luke Walton a fair shot? Walton is on the roster and if he outperforms both Banks and Barnes, he should start. All Brown was saying that it was an open competition. You n*ggas in here are characters.
n*ggas dont want to listen to facts just try win funny man award. I guess with kobe paul and drew that not good enough according to bx lets just scrap the season we cant win.
 6 years ago '11        #38
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 2139 2139
THIS n*gga said he might start Luke Walton at the end.........

6 years ago '11        #39
chenkcity 7 heat pts OP
space
space
its all good, BX will be biting their tongue when ebanks is playing like ariza off past got motherfu*kers on lock.
 12-15-2011, 10:07 PM         #40
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This won't last long
Home      

most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
23 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
16 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy