Lakers 'Privately Fuming' Over Paul Trade

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2011, 02:42 PM         #41
I'm Da Illest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I blame ESPN and Twitter...liars.
 6 years ago '05        #42
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
sh*t is sad but idcare nomore we have to move on im only concern about whos on the roster now... hopefully we make a move we have a while though before the trading deadline and we better not trade gasol and bynum for howard i dont like it at all... gasol u better be ready this season... payback is a bi*ch dats all i know haters gonna hate we still have gasol and bynum yall laughin now but we will have the last laugh...
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #43
Thuggy C 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 142 142
Im kind of confused. Are n*ggas just trying to be funny or do they really think the Lakers are trash. I mean losing Lamar is a notch down but they have the same core thats been winning games. Pau is still an All Star and premier PF, Bynum is still a monster, and Kobe is going to be great now that he has had legitimate healing time. People act like the Lakers are going to be a 5 or 6 seed just because the Clippers got Paul. Clippers will be better but we cant overreact, they are about as good as the Hornets were with Paul. They are not a great team, they have become a pretty good team though.
 6 years ago '04        #44
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 613 613
cant the Lakers just wait until next summer? I mean, CP is out of his damn mind if he resigns with the Clippers long term.

He wants the gold in a shorter time...sign with the devil

[pic - click to view]

12-15-2011, 03:23 PM         #45
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They just a.ssumed they could getting people to make them contenders......people are tired of the lakers always winning.........fu*k em
 6 years ago '07        #46
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,392 | Props total: 21531 21531
 INF4MOUS said:
Carlos Boozer

Rip Hamilton

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #47
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
did u not see dan gilbert email and did u not see on espn that nba said

they would rather have him in clippers rather then lakers. Not to mention that the deal

that went thur for cp3 was less then what they asked for before. Now why do u think that

the lakers were about to come up with a 4 team deal , now idk what the deal was gonna be but

stern took less then what they ask for before so this sh*t could get done before we came back with another offer. Now most of u will hate and say I'm wrong bla bla bla but facts are facts that all i speak.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #48
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
We went from getting CP3 to losing Odom and not even being the best team in our city
 6 years ago '10        #49
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
Id be pissed too...Lakers were willing to loose Pau and Odom to pick him up...League denies trade...Odom gets pissed asked to be dealt to Dallas(:D)....Pau prolly lil upset cuz he knows they tried to trade him....Week later CP3 gets dealt to a team in their own city and division....Damn
 12-15-2011, 04:45 PM         #50
1337_ONE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i mean the nba screwed us clearly there was a bias but nothing we can do about it now. just gotta move on. Good for my city we got 2 star driven teams who else can say that . but its clear nba fu*ked us over they stopped that trade because we would of gotten another superstar and been under the cap ,doing it with the new CBa rules . Small market owners just couldnt let that happen they didnt want to give up that welfare check they get from us . Jealous and envy but we'll be iight

[pic - click to view]

srsly?

shut up.
 6 years ago '05        #51
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 Kasssssst said:
How do you know? You stop Rose and the Bulls offense is done for the most part. We've seen it in the ECF.

Wrong...I was one of the few n*ggas who was opposed to having CP3 on the team.

Well I thought most ppl were stupid, but apparently most of the lakers fan r smart and ur the idoit.
 6 years ago '05        #52
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 klew said:
Chris Paul has worse knee problems than Bynum

Let's be reality here he's not going to be running the fast break, and throwing lobs to Griffin like he did for Chandler before his knee surgery.

Yeah, he clearly showed against the lakers last year that he cant run the fast break anymore.. You wanna come back and sound more like an idoit?
 6 years ago '05        #53
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
^
Best PG? I wasn't aware that CP3's name was Deron Williams

He's not Deron Williams. You just obviously not aware of who the best PG in the L is
 6 years ago '05        #54
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 luvdahaze said:
Yeah, he clearly showed against the lakers last year that he cant run the fast break anymore.. You wanna come back and sound more like an idoit?
Against the Lakers
 6 years ago '05        #55
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 klew said:
Against the Lakers

Yes. That is the name of the 2-time defending champion that chris paul with NOOOOOOOOOOOBODY pushed to 6 gms by toying with them in the first rd last year.
 6 years ago '04        #56
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 luvdahaze said:
Well I thought most ppl were stupid, but apparently most of the lakers fan r smart and ur the idoit.
why are you mad?

The Bulls BARELY scored after Rose was blocked out from the paint....

6%

luvdahaze said:
He's not Deron Williams. You just obviously not aware of who the best PG in the L is
Well the best PG in the league ain't CP3...
 6 years ago '06        #57
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 JayDawn said:
We would still beat the Bulls in a 7 game series
so you think.... idiot what happen last playoffs to you? bahahhaa
 6 years ago '09        #58
blaxblog 15 heat pts15
space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0
 Dangerously said:
You might not even beat the Kings in a 7 game series

[pic - click to view]

You Cant Even Name The Kings Starting Five Without Google.... #LakersInSeven
 6 years ago '09        #59
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Kasssssst said:
Its not that hard to look good against an unfocused non-having chemistry Lakers team.
yea u right but paul does that every time in the playoffs our teams just usually are trash or and undersized im a hornets and sixer fan im in hard times man lol I used to like the sonics to until they died lol
 6 years ago '05        #60
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
why are you mad?

The Bulls BARELY scored after Rose was blocked out from the paint....

6%

Well the best PG in the league ain't CP3...

I never said anything about the bulls, but just to let you know: the heat r one of 2 or 3 teams that can do that to bulls bc they have 3 of the best athletes in the league that are committed to defense. The lakers might be able to stop d rose but it wont be the same the heat did, it'd be with 7 fts waiting at the rim.

Yeah PG thats been to the all star gm 4 of the 5 yrs hes actually played, avgs 20-10 (basically, actually 19-10) for his career and has about 20+ 20-10 gms a year isnt the best pg in the L. Who is? Granted, it is a debate with CP and D Will. But I obviously think CP has the edge. Not to mention the effect he has on D which D Will doesnt.

Y am I mad? I hate when ppl make stupid statements. One thing if you wanted to argue it but when you state something that 7 outta 10 ppl would disagree with like its fact someone has to say something
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now