Sam Hurd Arrested on Federal Drug Charges

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,671 | Props total: 6418 6418
 Tmac225 said:
I didn't know Sam Hurd was a Possession Receiver
 6 years ago '09        #102
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
 6 years ago '09        #103
EA5ER1 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 378 378
wut a fukn dumbass. making all that money in tha nfl and decides 2 throw it all away on this bullsh*t
 6 years ago '04        #104
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
MF trying to be Nino Brown or what?

Damn, he was already making millions legally.
 6 years ago '05        #105
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
....n*gga Tried To Flip That Legit Money and Re-Up and Now fu*ked Up....Dumbass,n*gga.

Should of Had One of Your Boys Do That sh*t. Give Him The Money & The Request and Have Him Handle It.
 6 years ago '11        #106
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,046 | Props total: 3163 3163
 sinceretx said:
I'm from San Antonio, played against this cat in high School.. They said Hurd was paying 25k a brick and $450 a pound.. What a bum!! I get it for $18.5 a brick and $200 a tebow.. Put me on with these cats from Chicago he was fu*kin wit, we will do it the right way though..
$450 a pound??..sht was some damn dirt. all this for some damn mexican brick...
 6 years ago '04        #107
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
The investigation into Hurd's attempt to buy large amounts of cocaine and marijuana began in July 2011, when he was still a member of the Dallas Cowboys, and concluded when he personally met with an undercover agent Wednesday at Morton's The Steakhouse in Rosemont.

At that meeting, Hurd told the informant that he wanted to buy "five to 10 kilograms of cocaine and 1,000 pounds of marijuana per week for distribution in the Chicago area," according to the complaint.

Complaint Against Hurd
Bears receiver Sam Hurd was arrested and faces charges of buying drugs with intent to distribute. Check out the criminal complaint against him. Complaint

Hurd allegedly negotiated to pay $25,000 per kilogram for the cocaine and $450 per pound for the marijuana. The complaint says that Hurd "further stated that he and another co-conspirator currently distribute four kilograms of cocaine per week in the Chicago area, but that the supplier could not supply him with enough quantity."

After they agreed on a price, the undercover agent gave Hurd a kilogram of cocaine, according to the complaint. Hurd told the agent that he plays for the Bears and would get out of practice at 5:30 p.m., at which time he would make arrangements to pay for the drugs. According to the complaint, Hurd then took the drugs and got in his car. He was promptly arrested.

Hurd hit authorities' radar in July, when a confidential informant told police that a man was attempting to obtain four kilograms of cocaine for an unknown buyer in the Dallas area. That man was later stopped by police with $88,000 in a canvas bag. He said that the car and the money belonged to Hurd. Police confiscated the money, and Hurd later contacted authorities trying to get the money back.

Hurd was interviewed by police and admitted that he owned the car and had taken the money out of the bank, but authorities found that bank records did not match the amount.

Then in August, text messages and cellular phone records from a number used by Hurd showed up in relation to four individuals who were detained in California with currency, narcotics and weapons. The complaint states that the text message content "appeared to be consistent with narcotics trafficking and possible money laundering."

In December, the confidential informant told the co-conspirator that he would have to meet Hurd to "discuss future business." That led to the meeting in Chicago Wednesday, at which Hurd told the agent that his a.ssociate handles the majority of deals while he was involved in the "higher-end" deals.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 12-15-2011 at 07:19 PM..
 12-15-2011, 07:22 PM         #108
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sinceretx said:
I'm from San Antonio, played against this cat in high School.. They said Hurd was paying 25k a brick and $450 a pound.. What a bum!! I get it for $18.5 a brick and $200 a tebow.. Put me on with these cats from Chicago he was fu*kin wit, we will do it the right way though..
when a n*gga speaks with your amount of posts and the length of time you been on here its always interesting to read what they have to say..

Thats a real good price for the key out here and 200 a bow is standard when buying 10 or more in Texas..
 6 years ago '04        #109
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
@4danlopez:During the arrest of Chicago Bears Sam Hurd the Feds uncovered a list of NFL players who he supplied with drugs.

lmao...lemme find out Trent Williams and fred davis snitched on Sam hurd
 6 years ago '04        #110
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,208 | Props total: 3766 3766
Damn, first Garrett Wolfe wildn' out in the club in M.I.A. and gets cut now this with Sam...

sh*t, former Huskies stay gettin' in trouble with Johnny Law....

My school can't get a break...

At least we MAC Champs in football this year
 6 years ago '08        #111
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,102 | Props total: 2824 2824
Homie heard that 103 and tried to live out Jeezy's trap tales
 6 years ago '04        #112
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Jeezy got me prepared to sell weight

Hurd should have been listening to Jeezy mixtapes
 6 years ago '08        #113
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 271 271

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #114
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11685 11685
 Chief Dee said:
Let Suh break all the necks he wants, your squad still aint beating no quality football teams. Fact remains you n*ggas cant beat quality teams and nothing changes even with Suh breaking necks or Sam Hurd moving weight. And even if you DO make the playoffs this year, how will it feel to break your drought knowing deep down in your hearts you ONLY did it because some dude on another team got injured?

you pull this salty a.ss ullsh*t line in every single fu*kin thread. cut it out already. injuries are a convenient excuse. but good teams power thru them, sh*t the lions did at the end of the year and i barely would have considered us a good team at the time we're about to start a win streak without our entire secondary.... the fact is your team is in a PLUMMETING decline while ours is getting better by the day, you are quickly becoming the old detroit likns (an inept GM and the laughing stock of the league), you should have lost to us both games last year and

Hpw many points did you put on the Broncos?? Quit being a salty bi*ch about it, you don't have to announce to the world how much it irks you that your team would k!ll to have Shaun Hill

I know it burns your soul and all but you don't have to be beer bonging the haterade :

Tmac225 said:

Last edited by torious; 12-15-2011 at 08:12 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #115
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 92 92
I'm Think Im Big Meech, Sam Hurd, Slanging pounds slanging Birds...

Last edited by WOODS5000; 12-15-2011 at 08:04 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #116
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14806 14806
 justinjones said:
they said roy was shocked... what about barber
barber gonna run outta bounds
 6 years ago '06        #117
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,612 | Props total: 2234 2234
I was about to say I respect his hustle, til I read how he went to the feds over the whip & 88stakks. n*gga was extra thirsty. Once you know the boys on to you, FALL BACK!! n*gga shoulda just stayed w/his local plug. Greed will get you everytime. n*gga shoulda stayed on that quiet money. Buy a car lot/detail shop/batber shop...make that "side" paper & cash that NFL check. n*gga coulda caked for years. Thirsty mafukka.
 6 years ago '11        #118
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,216 | Props total: 63 63
Wonder who'll be the first rapper to make that Sam Hurd reference...but I can't wait for that info on who he served to leak though I know he had the NFC East on lock when he was in Dallas
 6 years ago '11        #119
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,046 | Props total: 3163 3163
 Tmac225 said:
 12-15-2011, 09:33 PM         #120
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you wanna talk about some sh*t being beyond stupid ...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago