"Kanye [West] Was Eating Kim [Kardashian] Up Like She Was A Piece Of Cake"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1951 1951
atleast he hit it
 12-15-2011, 08:42 PM         #62
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought he ate the box in the middle of the club
 6 years ago '11        #63
krushh 
space
space
space
$90 | Props total: 2 2
 Hold That said:
n*gga please, you've probably dealt with way more females that has dated far more worthless n*ggas than the dudes Kim K fu*ks with.. You've probably dealt with females who's fu*ked n*ggas working at Walmart,Joe's Shoe Shack, and Willy Pete's Muffler shop, all probably a combined net worth of 30,000..(not singling you out but we all have)..

Kim K aint no different from any other bi*ch when it comes to dating and trying to find the one. Only difference is she put her business on T.V for everyone to see..

Don't be childish.
She is not trying to find the one lol. You mean find that fame and money
 12-15-2011, 09:00 PM         #64
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
Good, get away from Kate Upton (even though he never had her)

yea he fu*ked that lil blonde hoe & he aint da only n*gga either breh breh
 6 years ago '05        #65
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,843 | Props total: 30032 30032
i would eat suck her toes. fu*k her all wild etc etc

she just has this look about her and she never been with no hood n*ggas with nothing to lose
all the dudes she fu*k with are soft
 12-15-2011, 09:08 PM         #66
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
yea he fu*ked that lil blonde hoe & he aint da only n*gga either breh breh
nah that got cleared up quick. she denied it, blogs just like to run with it because its only way to get the kanye f*g stans to click and get views

kanye is a photo wh0ore and he'll take a pic with any chick to try and claim he's a heteros3xual.
 6 years ago '04        #67
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Yeezy taught her well...
 6 years ago '10        #68
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Storchaveli said:
Buncha Save-A-Ho's in here. Kim's been around. Think of the dudes that haven't been photographed with her. And what the fu*k does where a man work have to do with his s3x life? So someone who works at Google MUST have no STD's over someone's who works at Radio Shack? Lame logic.

FADEx AWAY J said:
shut yo simp a.ss up. Trying to Justify that bs
 Hold That said:
The point of the rant is the fact that, the average bi*ch probably ran through 5 or 6 n*ggas before even fu*king with you. One persons life is on T.V the other is not.

Just remember, another manss.lut is always some other n*ggas house wife. Just the circle of life, unless you were one of the n*ggas to find a lucky girl and got her early, or your dumb a.ss is gullible enough to believe the figure your girl tells you.
The funny thing about most of the posts in here...saying Kim K has stds and a bunch of other sh*t....is that there are a lot of dudes fu*kin over a dozen women and are probably at higher risk of giving stds

Some people actually have a different mindset...they don't talk sh*t about another adult(male or female) for their s3x life. That sh*t is supposed to be private anyway...supposed to be...
 6 years ago '10        #69
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Hold That said:
n*gga please, you've probably dealt with way more females that has dated far more worthless n*ggas than the dudes Kim K fu*ks with.. You've probably dealt with females who's fu*ked n*ggas working at Walmart,Joe's Shoe Shack, and Willy Pete's Muffler shop, all probably a combined net worth of 30,000..(not singling you out but we all have)..

Kim K aint no different from any other bi*ch when it comes to dating and trying to find the one. Only difference is she put her business on T.V for everyone to see..

Don't be childish.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #70
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$8,480 | Props total: 2326 2326
 Hold That said:

Don't be childish.
why is this n*gga gettin so buttheart
 6 years ago '04        #71
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 934 934
Damn and the moral of the story is if you black and famous you too can fu*k Kim Kardashian !
 12-15-2011, 10:25 PM         #72
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jumpoff21 said:
Damn and the moral of the story is if you black and famous you too can fu*k Kim Kardashian !
3 cheers to that my friend!
 6 years ago '11        #73
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,919 | Props total: 1642 1642
lol yall n*ggas mad a Ye cuz he trying to beat? n*gga is out fu*kin BAD models, and just trying to beat.

How he saving a hoe? lol
 6 years ago '10        #74
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
kanye west made some hot music this year
 6 years ago '09        #75
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$8,480 | Props total: 2326 2326
 Hold That said:

Don't be childish.
why is this n*gga gettin so buttheart
 6 years ago '06        #76
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3482 3482
 Hold That said:

Don't be childish.
i didnt know Superman would come through this bi*ch...had me like
 6 years ago '04        #77
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 25 25
kanye west ate out kim k?
 12-15-2011, 11:02 PM         #78
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegodjswing said:
kanye west ate out kim k?
100%. Who wouldn't?
 6 years ago '04        #79
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,416 | Props total: 5190 5190
kanye is gay
 6 years ago '11        #80
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 SM said:

Grammy-winning rapper Kanye West is once again getting targeted in dating rumors with reality star Kim Kardashian after reportedly being spotted together at a Los Angeles event this week.

Speculation of the perceived celebrity hook-up has emerged online.

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian only had eyes for each other Tuesday night. A source who attended billionaire Ron Burkle's after-party for Jay-Z and Kanye West's "Watch the Throne" concert in Los Angeles tells us the hip-hop artist and the reality star looked like they wanted to do much more than just talk at the exclusive soiree. "Kanye was eating Kim up like she was a piece of cake," says the source. "He was all over her -- caressing her head, touching her waist." "I think he was dying to kiss her, but there were too many people in the room," the insider adds. (New York Daily News)

Last January, one of Kim's sisters suggested she was intimate with Yeezy.

Kim Kardashian has opened up about her rumoured romance with Kanye West - insisting she is just 'having a lot of fun'. The 30-year-old has recently been spotted out with US rapper West, 33, but while she remained coy about their romance, her sister Khloe, 26, had a lot to say about it. Speaking at the People's Choice Awards on Wednesday, Kim told US entertainment show Extra: "I think I've just been having a lot of fun." Khloe added: "That's because they're boning!" Kim replied: "That came out of Khloe's mouth, not mine!" (Music Rooms)

In October 2010, Kardashian denied rumors suggesting she was dating West.

Good news for Big Apple bachelors: Kim Kardashian is still available. When asked about the rumors linking her to Kanye West, whom she recently shot some scenes with at the new N.Y. Dash location, Kim laughed them off. "It's like, automatically you're dating...right now, apparently I'm pregnant," she told E! News, "That's the new one!" Another person the 100 percent single girl isn't seeing is... (E! Online)

A couple months later, she also k!lled gossip claiming Yeezy impregnated her.

When it comes to Internet rumors, it really is hard to keep up with the Kardashians. The latest? Kim Kardashian is said to be pregnant with Kanye West's baby following some summer sightings together. Not so, says the E! reality starlet, 30, who is currently linked to Halle Berry's ex Gabriel Aubry. "The rumors are absolutely not true," Kardashian tells PEOPLE. "I'm not pregnant." (PEOPLE)

The dating news comes just weeks after Kim Kardashian filed for divorce from estranged husband and professional basketball player Kris Humphries.

Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago