most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
16170 pageviews
124 comments

SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67106 67106
"Kanye [West] Was Eating Kim [Kardashian] Up Like She Was A Piece Of Cake"

Grammy-winning rapper Kanye West is once again getting targeted in dating rumors with reality star Kim Kardashian after reportedly being spotted together at a Los Angeles event this week.

Speculation of the perceived celebrity hook-up has emerged online.

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian only had eyes for each other Tuesday night. A source who attended billionaire Ron Burkle's after-party for Jay-Z and Kanye West's "Watch the Throne" concert in Los Angeles tells us the hip-hop artist and the reality star looked like they wanted to do much more than just talk at the exclusive soiree. "Kanye was eating Kim up like she was a piece of cake," says the source. "He was all over her -- caressing her head, touching her waist." "I think he was dying to kiss her, but there were too many people in the room," the insider adds. (New York Daily News)

Last January, one of Kim's sisters suggested she was intimate with Yeezy.

Kim Kardashian has opened up about her rumoured romance with Kanye West - insisting she is just 'having a lot of fun'. The 30-year-old has recently been spotted out with US rapper West, 33, but while she remained coy about their romance, her sister Khloe, 26, had a lot to say about it. Speaking at the People's Choice Awards on Wednesday, Kim told US entertainment show Extra: "I think I've just been having a lot of fun." Khloe added: "That's because they're boning!" Kim replied: "That came out of Khloe's mouth, not mine!" (Music Rooms)

In October 2010, Kardashian denied rumors suggesting she was dating West.

Good news for Big Apple bachelors: Kim Kardashian is still available. When asked about the rumors linking her to Kanye West, whom she recently shot some scenes with at the new N.Y. Dash location, Kim laughed them off. "It's like, automatically you're dating...right now, apparently I'm pregnant," she told E! News, "That's the new one!" Another person the 100 percent single girl isn't seeing is... (E! Online)

A couple months later, she also k!lled gossip claiming Yeezy impregnated her.

When it comes to Internet rumors, it really is hard to keep up with the Kardashians. The latest? Kim Kardashian is said to be pregnant with Kanye West's baby following some summer sightings together. Not so, says the E! reality starlet, 30, who is currently linked to Halle Berry's ex Gabriel Aubry. "The rumors are absolutely not true," Kardashian tells PEOPLE. "I'm not pregnant." (PEOPLE)

The dating news comes just weeks after Kim Kardashian filed for divorce from estranged husband and professional basketball player Kris Humphries.

[pic - click to view]

"Kanye [West] Was Eating Kim [Kardashian] Up Like She Was A Piece Of Cake" | SOHH.COM

124 comments for ""Kanye [West] Was Eating Kim [Kardashian] Up Like She Was A Piece Of Cake""

6 years ago '07        #2
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16055 16055
eeeww man that batch gotta carry somethin...
 6 years ago '05        #3
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
 Damagegadget said:
eeeww man that batch gotta carry somethin...
n*gga please, you've probably dealt with way more females that has dated far more worthless n*ggas than the dudes Kim K fu*ks with.. You've probably dealt with females who's fu*ked n*ggas working at Walmart,Joe's Shoe Shack, and Willy Pete's Muffler shop, all probably a combined net worth of 30,000..(not singling you out but we all have)..

Kim K aint no different from any other bi*ch when it comes to dating and trying to find the one. Only difference is she put her business on T.V for everyone to see..

Don't be childish.

Last edited by Hold That; 12-15-2011 at 09:54 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #4
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
long as he beating and aint wifing he good
 12-15-2011, 09:56 AM         #5
BB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kim
 6 years ago '05        #6
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
 Supa Mario 910 said:
If I was a star, best believe I ain't fu*king with any of these industry bi*ches that everyone has been with. These n*ggas see bi*ches WAY finer than these hoes on a day to day basis, and this is what you go with?
Celebs feel safe with people on their level. Who actually know about dealing with the paporazzi or who has a career similar that has a lot of demands on them in terms of being in the public eye.

If a bi*ch is with me because of my money, I'd rather be with a famous celeb who has her own money that she can spend also, rather than me supporting a broke pretty face 100%.
 6 years ago '11        #7
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Kanye seem like he to lame for her
 12-15-2011, 10:17 AM         #8
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye need to stick to simping over Amber
 6 years ago '05        #9
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,601 | Props total: 2504 2504
Man she had more black guys in her then KFC......
 6 years ago '08        #10
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17155 17155
Heard Diddy with Cameron Diaz to

wtf
 12-15-2011, 01:41 PM         #11
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
n*gga please, you've probably dealt with way more females that has dated far more worthless n*ggas than the dudes Kim K fu*ks with.. You've probably dealt with females who's fu*ked n*ggas working at Walmart,Joe's Shoe Shack, and Willy Pete's Muffler shop, all probably a combined net worth of 30,000..(not singling you out but we all have)..

Kim K aint no different from any other bi*ch when it comes to dating and trying to find the one. Only difference is she put her business on T.V for everyone to see..

Don't be childish.
Agreed..
 12-15-2011, 01:43 PM         #12
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

Don't be childish.
wow this n*gga was quick to throw on a cape
 6 years ago '09        #13
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,962 | Props total: 22229 22229
Kanye got n*ggas heated
 6 years ago '04        #14
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3839 3839
 BB said:
Kim
this..

shes a dream man.

6 years ago '04        #15
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 Hold That said:

Don't be childish.
This post should be at the top of every topic on here concerning a female, because EVERY topic has some kid screaming about how the chick is a wh0ore as if the chicks theyve been dating, if they can even get a girl, haven't bes.lutted out by a bunch of lame n*ggas.
 6 years ago '05        #16
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
this is Kim K dream a legit n*gga who's poping I dont doubt it who wouldnt fu*k with Kim K she's bad as fu*k . And Kanye is the sh*t with our without her so he has nothing to loose . i doubt they will ever become a public couple but no doubt he's beating Looks like she already over that Lame Kris
 6 years ago '06        #17
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,875 | Props total: 25637 25637
Lol khloe is so childish lmao. "That's cuz there boning"
 6 years ago '05        #18
WCL 
space
space
$580 | Props total: 0 0
 coolbeans said:
Kanye need to stick to simping over Amber
can you send me your avy? that's dope!

and let Ye put it in any skank he wants to.....although i think he's done way better than this hairy beast
 6 years ago '04        #19
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
lmao.... these two attention wh0ores are made for each other
 6 years ago '10        #20
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 2356 2356
 Hold That said:

Don't be childish.
fu*king
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy