Y!: Y! Source: Dwight Howard told some Magic teammates on Tuesday that he thought trade to the Nets

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
dog lf Otis trades DH the best center in the league for fu*king Brooke Lopez he needs to be fired. cant trade him and the best player u get is Brooke Lopez u can say what u want. no one wants that soft a.ss lame. I'll take my chance with Drew least healthy u know he can be best player on team . No one in hell Lopez will ever be mention with greats . FOH
 6 years ago '04        #42
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 243 243
Why has this story not been reported on any of other media outlets?? Because its bullsh*t this was yezterday afternoon but no other coverage ..........fake it would been on nba.com or espn by now

Last edited by Jaysin_305; 12-15-2011 at 08:04 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #43
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,446 | Props total: 17851 17851
 Jaysin_305 said:
Why has this story not been reported on any of other media outlets?? Because its bullsh*t this was yezterday afternoon but no other coverage ..........fake it would been on nba.com or espn by now
Woj reported this hes legit
 6 years ago '04        #44
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 243 243
 Rique said:
Woj reported this hes legit
I guess but no one else picking up this story is strange
 6 years ago '10        #45
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 Jaysin_305 said:
I guess but no one else picking up this story is strange
Espn and sports illustrated both did
 6 years ago '10        #46
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,300 | Props total: 1952 1952
 Andre3stacks said:
If the Nets get Howard man They winning the East easily. Deron and Dwight would be a damn good combo. Double D's
dream on plehboi
 6 years ago '05        #47
Frank Whyte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 8 8
 NJallD said:
Espn and sports illustrated both did
negative!! all they said was orlando is takin him of the market
 6 years ago '04        #48
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,798 | Props total: 17163 17163
Mitch get it done man
 6 years ago '06        #49
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
y'all n*ggas some god damn haters sh*t is amusing and i appreciate the hate cause you bi*ch n*ggas are showin me how scared you are of the brooklyn nets!

we bout to win that east.. fu*k it i said it

ive always remained the 1 confident nets fan that has said Howard is coming to us and we are forming the best basketball team in the league.. best PG and best C.. its a start and we aint done yet!
 6 years ago '09        #50
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 358 358
 Rique said:
This explains why he was smiling in practice Tuesday

shiiiet , that dude is always smiling bruh
 6 years ago '10        #51
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Frank Whyte said:
negative!! all they said was orlando is takin him of the market
Yeah they said they were taking him off the market no one is denying that, but they also reported that on Tuesday Dwight thought the deal had more or less eben completed

Honestly tho, as a nets fan, I cant take this sh*t anymore
[pic - click to view]

Last year that drama with carmelo carried on all season and was a distraction to everyone. I actually feel bad for players like Lopez this year and favors last year who know that all season their owner is trying to trade them, its gotta k!ll some of that heart they bring out on the court.

If the deal isnt done by January 1st i think King should just drop the offer, try and trade some draft picks and smaller a.ssets (farmar, petro?) for a team looking to shed some salary (make a player for iggy, beasley, or granger )

Then take your chances and try to sign D12 int he offseason. He has come out and publicly said he wants to go to the nets, Just like Melo last year with the knicks. teams arent going to trade all their a.ssets for him only to them watch him leave in the offseason

Last edited by NJallD; 12-15-2011 at 02:06 PM..
 12-15-2011, 02:04 PM         #52
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
y'all n*ggas some god damn haters sh*t is amusing and i appreciate the hate cause you bi*ch n*ggas are showin me how scared you are of the brooklyn nets!

we bout to win that east.. fu*k it i said it

ive always remained the 1 confident nets fan that has said Howard is coming to us and we are forming the best basketball team in the league.. best PG and best C.. its a start and we aint done yet!
The optimism is there but you guys are waiting for Dwight to be traded to your team. If he is not traded to your team this year then what? Your season will start, you guys will be mediocre once again because the only significant pickups your front office has done is get both Williams from the Knicks.

That's pathetic & that's not any hate.
 6 years ago '06        #53
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Jackson High said:
The optimism is there but you guys are waiting for Dwight to be traded to your team. If he is not traded to your team this year then what? Your season will start, you guys will be mediocre once again because the only significant pickups your front office has done is get both Williams from the Knicks.

We've done all that we can tho. We offered 5 future 1sts for Dwight. Who wants to overpay nene or Chandler? They don't bring us to that next level.
 6 years ago '04        #54
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
dog lf Otis trades DH the best center in the league for fu*king Brooke Lopez he needs to be fired. cant trade him and the best player u get is Brooke Lopez u can say what u want. no one wants that soft a.ss lame. I'll take my chance with Drew least healthy u know he can be best player on team . No one in hell Lopez will ever be mention with greats . FOH
are you forgetting the 5 draft picks that come with him?

i rather have lopez and all them picks than just bynum and his iffy knees. either way they got to rebuild. might as well do it in the draft
 6 years ago '10        #55
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Jackson High said:

Except we have a healthy Dwill and Lopez this year, last year they only played a few games together and both were banged up (deron got wrist surgery in the offseason)

I am telling you Deron and Brook will be one of the top PG-C combos in the league and DWill is gonna boost the fu*k outta Lopez's value

I guarantee that they make the playoffs this year.
 6 years ago '10        #56
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
 justinjones said:
are you forgetting the 5 draft picks that come with him?

i rather have lopez and all them picks than just bynum and his iffy knees. either way they got to rebuild. might as well do it in the draft

Also for a team that is in need of a rebuild, Nets would take back hedos behemoth of a contract. furthermore, Brooks contract is like 1/5 of Bynums..

The magic would have a quality young big man (who is healthy and has never missed a game), 3 draft picks in this upcoming draft (plus more future 1sts), and have shed like 34 million dollars off the cap which will allow them to go out in the offseason (or wait until chandler, brooks, and smith come back from China even)
 12-15-2011, 02:27 PM         #57
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
We've done all that we can tho. We offered 5 future 1sts for Dwight. Who wants to overpay nene or Chandler? They don't bring us to that next level.
No I don't buy that, your front office is being lazy sticking to Dwight & Dwight only. If he truely wants to go to NJ then you guys need to follow the same things you said about Melo waiting to sign after the season ended.

And wait what do you mean who wants to overpay nene or chandler? Are you serious? This is a league where you overpay centers that's just how it is & how it always will be. Nene would've been a very solid help to Brook Lopez.

NJallD said:
Except we have a healthy Dwill and Lopez this year, last year they only played a few games together and both were banged up (deron got wrist surgery in the offseason)

I am telling you Deron and Brook will be one of the top PG-C combos in the league and DWill is gonna boost the fu*k outta Lopez's value

I guarantee that they make the playoffs this year.
I'm not going off on your roster because they do have a couple of nice pieces (Morrow, Dwill, Brook Lopez). Something in me says yes you guys will make the playoffs but I have a bad feeling either Deron or Brook will get injuries this year.

But I really do not like what they're doing in the front office & it baffles me that not one of you Nets fans are mad about all the free agents that have gone & been signed already. It's frustrating as a basketball fan to see this.
 6 years ago '10        #58
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Jackson High said:
No I don't buy that, your front office is being lazy sticking to Dwight & Dwight only. If he truely wants to go to NJ then you guys need to follow the same things you said about Melo waiting to sign after the season ended.

And wait what do you mean who wants to overpay nene or chandler? Are you serious? This is a league where you overpay centers that's just how it is & how it always will be. Nene would've been a very solid help to Brook Lopez.

I'm not going off on your roster because they do have a couple of nice pieces (Morrow, Dwill, Brook Lopez). Something in me says yes you guys will make the playoffs but I have a bad feeling either Deron or Brook will get injuries this year.

But I really do not like what they're doing in the front office & it baffles me that not one of you Nets fans are mad about all the free agents that have gone & been signed already. It's frustrating as a basketball fan to see this.
Why you say that?

I know we haven't gone out and signed any big names this offseason but thats because we can't afford to. yes we have more capspace than almost any other team in the league, but thats part of the reason why we would be able to make a trade with Orlando (gotta absorb hedos huge contract). Honestly, nets are dwight or bust right now. And if we don't get him then it's back to the drawing board, we'll still be competitive but everyone knows since the lockout ended we have had one real target and thats dwight. Patience is a virtue:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '10        #59
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
Rather than keep starting new dwight threads every 5 hours, im just gonna try and post updates about it in here:

Interview with D12 after practice today, saying His decision to request a trade to the nets still stands and there is no back and forth about him wanting to be traded or wanting to stay.

otis what the fu*k you doin

Last edited by NJallD; 12-15-2011 at 06:29 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #60
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,446 | Props total: 17851 17851
but but but aint dwight goin back n forth

I tried to tell em
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy