NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,093 | Props total: 10785 10785
As far as corporal punishment goes... every individual is different.

I'm haitian. When I lived in Brooklyn and did some fu*ked up sh*t... my pops beat the living DAY lights out of me. After all of Brighton 4th street heard my agonizing pain, I never fu*ked up like that again.

My younger brother on the other hand... got beats worse than I did when he fu*ked up... and he still fu*ked up and is sittin in the county jail right now (with cases pending on both Long Island and New York City )
 6 years ago '10        #82
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
 6 years ago '09        #83
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
What the person said in the article shouldn't even pertain to the beating he got from his uncle. These were completely different circumstances. Granted, the uncle probably shouldnt have uploaded the video because that definitely could not have gone over well at school. Not every kid is smart and/or strong enough to positively bounce back from that humiliation.

Sucks that kids are still getting k!lled over gang bullsh*t. Even worse when the kids getting k!lled arent even actually in the gangs and just happened to chill with some misguided kids.
 12-15-2011, 02:22 AM         #84
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The uncle was trying to help... my dad did sh*t like that to me till we scrapped it out one night...but R.I.P. To him... Sometimes kids need a whipping nothing wrong with what his uncle did I look back and I deserved every whooping I got...
 6 years ago '07        #85
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2471 2471
r.i.p to the lil n*gga but
 6 years ago '11        #86
krushh 
space
space
space
$90 | Props total: 2 2
 Suppafresh said:
I got my a.ss beat on a daily. My dad knocked me out in in front of the school in 7 th grade. I got locked up in 7 th grade for attempted murder. The beating my dad gave me didn't make me violent I just grew up in a bad neighborhood. They picked on me cause my parents where not from America ( panama). I always had to f!ght. But I turned out good I graduated school with a 3.2 got a scholarship to college. And I just finished grad school. I was giving no chance to make it by anyone but my family. So it's not the child rearing that gets a kid k!lled its the environment u grow up in. Where u grow up can k!ll you.
not just that but the parents and the individual.
 6 years ago '05        #87
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
 The Blueprint said:
Sad. Uncle was right in trying to get him straight. Now kid is just another statistic.
real talk... feel sorry for the father, alot of n*ggas don't raise there sons, i know it feels bad trying to raise one right and he still dies trying to be street
 6 years ago '06        #88
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 ima80baby said:
The lady from that website is full of sh*t. When you don't discipline your kids and you let them run wild, that's when they end up in gangs. My parents beat the sh*t out of us. I woulda never dared join a gang. Lack of parenting is the reason n*ggas out there getting shot and robbed every gotdamn day and when black men wanna step up and do the right thing by these knucklehead kids, people got something to say about it.
 6 years ago '04        #89
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1156 1156
 P-Hill said:
As far as corporal punishment goes... every individual is different.

I'm haitian. When I lived in Brooklyn and did some fu*ked up sh*t... my pops beat the living DAY lights out of me. After all of Brighton 4th street heard my agonizing pain, I never fu*ked up like that again.

My younger brother on the other hand... got beats worse than I did when he fu*ked up... and he still fu*ked up and is sittin in the county jail right now (with cases pending on both Long Island and New York City )
^ your situation is pretty much the same as me.

i recently turned 23, i've completed a few semesters of college, and i've held at least 3-4 jobs since i turned 18.

long story short, i have two older brothers who were def beat by a belt by my mom and dad waaay more than i was beaten as a child

the thing is... beatings scared me from doin' stupid sh*t @ school and whenever i hung out w/ friends or hoes

both of my brothers are locked up and one of them are facing a 5-year sentence for some DUMB sh*t

all it comes down to is the individual person who gets beaten as punishment. the person being beat is either not gonna want to face an adult life of being punished or he is going to spend his life rebelling against those who have the legal powers to "punish" (the judge, the cops in the street, the C.O.'s within the jail or prison, etc.)

a few belt beatings a month kept me from talkin' slick to people, doin' dumb sh*t in public or @ work or @ school, etc. it all depends on the individual being "beaten."

r.i.p. to the victim... sh*tty way to go out...
 6 years ago '08        #90
DaRokk 74 heat pts74
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 52 52
 ima80baby said:
The lady from that website is full of sh*t. When you don't discipline your kids and you let them run wild, that's when they end up in gangs. My parents beat the sh*t out of us. I woulda never dared join a gang. Lack of parenting is the reason n*ggas out there getting shot and robbed every gotdamn day and when black men wanna step up and do the right thing by these knucklehead kids, people got something to say about it.
why it gotta be "black men" though you do know there are white people in gangs right
 6 years ago '04        #91
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
The Uncle's beating was not intended to hurt him physically, so how this b*tch figures that would lead to tragedy is beyond me.
 6 years ago '09        #92
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1656 1656
thats crazy saying that people getting beating and still continue to be mad in these thread that beating must had haven't hurt. because when i got beating i was scared and never repeated my wrong doing rip to homie he didn't desire to die just needed to be guided in the rich direction
 6 years ago '09        #93
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
It's all about the effects that experiences have on that specific child. Two children can be raised by the same parent(s) yet one can be real disrespectful while the other is a bit more humble. You can't really say where it went wrong. We all gotta make our own choices.

What I wanna know is where is the friend? If he was outside talking to the friend and the friend is the one who was supposedly the "associated one" with guilt, he needs to be answering some questions.
 6 years ago '06        #94
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
blame it on the kid..he made his choice...
but dam RIP
 6 years ago '08        #95
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
How the fu*k are they going to try to blame the godamn uncle for this?

This country is so fu*king soft today, an a.ss whooping set me straight and two cousins that used to gangbang.

I don't like to speak bad about the dead, but his stupid a.ss didn't heed his uncle's words and beating and now he's dead.

People think that a "gentle talk" will actually do sh*t, if we did that "gentle talk" sh*t with my family, most of them wouldn't be alive and successful today.

I miss the good old days, fu*k the future.
 12-15-2011, 08:42 AM         #96
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P. sad sh*t. uncle was in right for that sh*t if anything he delayed the envitibale.
 12-15-2011, 08:45 AM         #97
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
but the white parents don't get any blame when they try to put lil' Johnny on timeout who then goes out and bodies a school full of n*ggas...
^This
 6 years ago '07        #98
aaeceo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 37 37
good lawd
 6 years ago '04        #99
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
lil dude made his choice..unc tried to save his life you know how many n*ggas wish they had somebody who woulda did what his unc did before they ended up on a t-shirt or in a wheelchair. alot of n*ggas love to blame lack of father figures for why they dumb in the streets he had it and still wanted to fuc around.

he wanted the easy route playin gangsta and living a life that judgin by what his uncle did he wasnt about in the first place. the wolves is out in full force and these street cold some ppl never learn and when they do its too late.

like my OGs used to tell me "some n*ggas wont take your word they gotta touch the stove to see if its hot"
 6 years ago '10        #100
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Corporal punishment is a bi*ch though....Just because some of you "believe" getting the sh*t whipped out of you saved you from doing stupid things. For a lot of people and i mean a sh*tload the belt drives them to these things.

n*gga i grew up with hate in my heart for my ole man cause he use to beat the sh*t outta me. You think a 10 year old can look at that and call it love? Half you people dont know what the fuuuck you talking bout. I commend that woman for being real.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy