The Official Detroit Lions at Oakland Raiders thread - Week 15

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #621
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook then....

Im not entering this thread again

6 years ago '04        #622
torious 67 heat pts67 OP
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11708 11708

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #623
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
if you change your avatar to that sh*t you should be ashamed of yourself

avy bets are sports related...don't let them shame you into that stupid a.ss sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #624
torious 67 heat pts67 OP
space
space
a 99 yar/d ice cold drive from the staffgod with no timeouts isnt a miracle, it's lions football

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #625
torious 67 heat pts67 OP
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

avy bets are sports related...don't let them shame you into that stupid a.ss sh*t
sounds like something a soft a.ss apologetic pus*y bear fan would say, after the devastating loss they suffered it'd be a shame for ole boy not to avy up
 12-18-2011, 08:01 PM         #626
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:

12-18-2011, 08:02 PM         #627
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah but in all seriousness...that pic hurt my stomach every time i scroll by

i aint tryna look at that gay junk everytime one of these n*ggas post
 6 years ago '04        #628
torious 67 heat pts67 OP
space
space
this dude never posts in the bxsc anyway, smoove, you wont have to worry about it, he just showed up to hate on the lions
 6 years ago '04        #629
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
 dtown1759 said:
a 99 yar/d ice cold drive from the staffgod with no timeouts isnt a miracle, it's lions football

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #630
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 berzerkerguts said:
? I actually root for you guys for the most part the onl reason the bet even went down is because no religion said it was going to be 35 nothin... GG no hate our d fu*ked up... Sucks but I'm used to it.
naw dont give em props, they wanna act like the Lions are on some boss sh*t and outplayed us

fu*k em
 6 years ago '04        #631
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Pistol Peter said:
lol veno i know you are suppose to hate us but even you can't be this bias and turn a blind eye to the obvious here...we lost our quarterback and our star running back...the top 2 players on one side of the ball...before that we were 7-3 and rolling..i can't prove it sciencetifically but any other way i could say in my heart that at the very least we would of won 2 of our last 4

you could say we suck and have horrible depth..but to call us a rebuilding team after losing our two star players to injury is just plain ol' foolish and inaccurate
ok not rebuilding but like I've been telling you all season, ain't nobody checking for the Bears and you need more then those two guys on offense. We beat you guys on MNF but since yall won the "what have you done for me lately" game all of a sudden the Bears were a better team then the Lions.

I said it since the offseason and i will say it now... The Bears ain't fu*king with the Lions not this season not no time soon.

These young boys over here got heart the Bears D and ST have heart as well but that offense literally disgust me.

p.s Peter... I told you so
 6 years ago '04        #632
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 NO RELIGION said:

[pic - click to view]

"homo raider nation" under your avy

:hay:
f-u-c-k-i-n-g
 6 years ago '04        #633
torious 67 heat pts67 OP
space
space
 berzerkerguts said:
? I actually root for you guys for the most part the onl reason the bet even went down is because no religion said it was going to be 35 nothin... GG no hate our d fu*ked up... Sucks but I'm used to it.
word GG no hate here either, i'm on record as admitting that the majority of raiders fans are a tormented fanbase like ours so i respect yall stickin with them, most of ya anyways.. unlike the f*ggot brigade of eagles, pats, falcons, and bears fans who came into the thread solely for the purpose of jinxing your poor squad, most of you didnt count your chickens b4 they hatchedl...... props, my comment was centered around the fact that ive never seen u post here in the bxsc, so smoove, myself, and you wouldn't have to vomit every time we saw ur avy
 6 years ago '04        #634
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
good game raiders

one thing n*ggas cant say about us we dont quit. we keep swinging even when we down. the mentality of this team is different. these boys got heart. damn i hate i didn't watch this sh*t at home so i could clowned some of you hating n*ggas. what n*ggas gon say now??? what up doe to chief dee bi*ch a.ss, pistol hating a.ss, and fu*k blueprint.

how ironic the n*gga who been sh*tted on all season is the n*gga to block the kick. I love it
 6 years ago '07        #635
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1293 1293
 1LynguisticMind said:
f*ggot Raider Fans can never lose gracefully

fu*k your city
 6 years ago '04        #636
torious 67 heat pts67 OP
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
good game raiders

one thing n*ggas cant say about us we dont quit. we keep swinging even when we down. the mentality of this team is different. these boys got heart. damn i hate i didn't watch this sh*t at home so i could clowned some of you hating n*ggas. what n*ggas gon say now??? what up doe to chief dee bi*ch a.ss, pistol hating a.ss, and fu*k blueprint.

how ironic the n*gga who been sh*tted on all season is the n*gga to block the kick. I love it
;
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #637
U4eA 
space
space
space
$13 | Props total: 0 0

Uploaded with
 6 years ago '04        #638
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
 berzerkerguts said:
Forreal dudes hype like the embarrassed us...:SMH:
Yall did get embarrassed ... up by double digits with what 5 mins left ? And we drove the WHOLE field on yall .. Not half not a 1/4 ... BUT THE WHOLE FIELD .. Thats embarrassing .. leggo
 6 years ago '05        #639
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
seriously raiders going to go at megatron with man like all game. i was in pure disbelief. i was like you really not going to double him at the end of the game.
 6 years ago '04        #640
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 dtown1759 said:
;
[pic - click to view]

" target="_blank">
http://youtu.be/j8ys8-sF1NU

[video - click to view]

bro these n*ggas got heart. so many times we have watched these n*ggas get down and curl up like some bi*ches. win or lose that type of sh*t is gone. even when we getting our brains beat in we still scrapping sometimes literally schwartz got these n*ggas believing. are we still undiscipline as fu*k? hell yes but we will continue to grow. sh*t damn there brings a tear to my eye this aint them 0-16 n*ggas
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy