"The Dark Knight Rises" PROLOGUE - some thoughts

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 JFamis said:
From the trailer more so. This one looks grittier.
The whole tone is darker which is why I think Bane will be a better villain.
 6 years ago '04        #122
macoeric 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$564 | Props total: 366 366
I dont quite understand the Blood transfusion thing?
anyone care to explain?

BTW I kind of dig his voice, after watching it 5 times it grew on me
 6 years ago '04        #123
macoeric 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 all3rd said:
Saw the whole thing screenfull and amp volume a few hours ago at IMAX for MI4 and still couldn't understand a dam thing Bane said they better not having him talk like that in the whole dam movie.
Yeah man, once I found the transcript sh*t was easy to undestand, but I will pretty much bet anything on his voice being dubbed...
 6 years ago '04        #124
macoeric 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
PROLOGUE

6 years ago '05        #125
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
I think some of ya'll need to brace for disappointment. I dont think Bane's voice is going to get any louder or clearer.
 6 years ago '07        #126
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
I think some of ya'll need to brace for disappointment. I dont think Bane's voice is going to get any louder or clearer.
I wouldn't be disappointed I'd just deal w/ it and eventually get used to it. I can't speak for anyone else though.
 6 years ago '05        #127
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
People need to chill out man. You got this movie pumpin through 5.1 Dolby on IMAX I don't think you're gonna be complaining much let alone about Banes voice
 6 years ago '05        #128
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 TH35 said:
I wouldn't be disappointed I'd just deal w/ it and eventually get used to it. I can't speak for anyone else though.
I can dig it. Me too. I'm not gettin my hopes up for no overdub. Especially after Nolan officially released the prologue through IMAX. Why would he put that out if that's not what it is?

Unless those complaints reach Warner Bros and they agree...we gettin what we get.
 6 years ago '04        #129
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,045 | Props total: 4839 4839
 macoeric said:
I dont quite understand the Blood transfusion thing?
anyone care to explain?

BTW I kind of dig his voice, after watching it 5 times it grew on me
the CIA agent reported himself, his fellow agents, dr. povol and one of the mercanaries to his people. since bane took over the plane and planned to take dr. povol, they needed a body so there would be no question when they found the remains. they brought a dead body, blood drained, so they could transfer some of povol's blood into him and when the CIA identifies the body, they will think its povol since his blood is in him.
 6 years ago '07        #130
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
I can dig it. Me too. I'm not gettin my hopes up for no overdub. Especially after Nolan officially released the prologue through IMAX. Why would he put that out if that's not what it is?

Unless those complaints reach Warner Bros and they agree...we gettin what we get.
I think he'll eventually listen to the fans. I don't think WB will deny Nolan anything.
 6 years ago '07        #131
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 KREW said:
the CIA agent reported himself, his fellow agents, dr. povol and one of the mercanaries to his people. since bane took over the plane and planned to take dr. povol, they needed a body so there would be no question when they found the remains. they brought a dead body, blood drained, so they could transfer some of povol's blood into him and when the CIA identifies the body, they will think its povol since his blood is in him.

I don't know how I didn't put that together since the transfusion was from the doctor to the body bag.
 6 years ago '04        #132
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,045 | Props total: 4839 4839
 TH35 said:

I don't know how I didn't put that together since the transfusion was from the doctor to the body bag.
i was so focused on the action that i didn't know why either until i thought about it

bane comes off as a quick problem solver.. especially when all his men thought they were going home, he was quick to say to one of them "they're expectin one of us in the wreckage brother" basically saying, your a.ss is staying bruh .. his men ride for the cause too..
 6 years ago '07        #133
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 KREW said:
i was so focused on the action that i didn't know why either until i thought about it

bane comes off as a quick problem solver.. especially when all his men thought they were going home, he was quick to say to one of them "they're expectin one of us in the wreckage brother" basically saying, your a.ss is staying bruh .. his men ride for the cause too..
Brains and brawn that's why he'll be better than Joker. He'll physically beat the sh*t out of Batman. Joker was getting tagged .
 6 years ago '05        #134
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,833 | Props total: 4102 4102
 TH35 said:
Brains and brawn that's why he'll be better than Joker. He'll physically beat the sh*t out of Batman. Joker was getting tagged .
The Joker had charisma & a twisted sense of humor, but he was scary only because he was f*cking insane, and proud of it. He was also Batman's intellectual & mental equal, which is why he is the most iconic Batman villain...

Bane, however, is f*ckin terrifying because he has no morality, he is straight up f*cking evil. And, he is physically & intellectually equal, maybe even superior, to Batman.
 6 years ago '07        #135
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said:
The Joker had charisma & a twisted sense of humor, but he was scary only because he was f*cking insane, and proud of it. He was also Batman's intellectual & mental equal, which is why he is the most iconic Batman villain...

Bane, however, is f*ckin terrifying because he has no morality, he is straight up f*cking evil. And, he is physically & intellectually equal, maybe even superior, to Batman.
As far as the comic goes I still prefer Joker and I have Knightfall. I was speaking on the films. I think Bane will be better.
 6 years ago '05        #136
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
I got a fu*king trailer. I didn't see sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #137
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 TH35 said:

That's actually what I thought right away but then I thought: What about dental records?

6 years ago '05        #138
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25076 25076
...Wheres The Clip. Cant Find This sh*t Anywhere.
 6 years ago '07        #139
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
That's actually what I thought right away but then I thought: What about dental records?

[spoiler - click to view]

its all good though.
 6 years ago '06        #140
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
This is what i got from watching the video about 50 times.

Cia agent - ( with a gun to one of the hooded men) tell me about Bane : Why does he wear the mask?

Hooded men - ( says nothing )...

Cia agent - A lot of loyalty for a hired guy..

Bane - or perhaps he wonders why someone would shoot a man before throwing out of a plane..

Cia agent - at lease you can talk..who are you?

Bane - it doesn't matter who we are..what matters is we are a threat (i think )..why care to know why i put on the mask..?

Cia agent - if i pull that off would you die?

Bane - it would be extremely painful...

Cia agent - you're a big guy..

Bane - ( it would be extremely painful...)...for you!

Cia agent - was getting caught part of your plan?

Bane - of course...something something we had to find out what he told you about us.

Dr. Nothing! i said nothing!

Cia agent - so congratulations, you got yourself caught, sir - now what is the next step of your masterplan?

Bane - torching this plane (?)

Bane - gosel marifth

Bane - no! they expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

Henchmen - somethin somethin fire..

Bane - ah huh..the fire raises..

Dr. (cries) no..no..no..

Bane - settle down doctor, this is no time to fear. that comes later!.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now