"The Dark Knight Rises" PROLOGUE - some thoughts

most viewed right now
 79
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-14-2011, 03:16 PM         #81
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
Other peoples problems aren't mine, i was pointing out i had no problem understanding him.

if you do that's your problem, maybe take a q-tip and clean your ears out.
you the type to start a f!ght for no reason
 6 years ago '05        #82
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Okay so what I'm thinking here is that Bane isnt running the League of Shadows.

From this prologue, I'm thinking maybe he's starting his own thing. He got his own insurency going on in which he's attempting to create a force bigger than them LOS boys. And they dont care bout no shadows, they flat out running up in your sh*t Kamikaze every dies. No panic. No making examples.
Just wiping people out at whatever cost.

Just my opinion from what I just saw.
 6 years ago '05        #83
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 Bobby's World said:
Okay so what I'm thinking here is that Bane isnt running the League of Shadows.

From this prologue, I'm thinking maybe he's starting his own thing. He got his own insurency going on in which he's attempting to create a force bigger than them LOS boys. And they dont care bout no shadows, they flat out running up in your sh*t Kamikaze every dies. No panic. No making examples.
Just wiping people out at whatever cost.

Just my opinion from what I just saw.
I only think its the League of Shadows because they have Josh Pence in the film as a young Ra's al Ghul...
 6 years ago '07        #84
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586

[video - click to view]

!

1:25 & 1:49



I mean some ppl must have dog ears. Omega is right.


[video - click to view]


1:30

He said what I said previously how his actions will speak louder than words.


Last edited by TH35; 12-14-2011 at 04:46 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #85
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
i can't fu*king wait for this sh*t to come out
 6 years ago '06        #86
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
 TH35 said:

1:30

his actions will speak louder than words.
That'd be the stupidest thing...
 6 years ago '07        #87
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Storchaveli said:
That'd be the stupidest thing...
how so? the same was w/ joker but his voice was better. his actions were stronger and bane is brolic dude w/ some smarts. I'm sure his actions will be more menacing obviously. He's a beast!
 6 years ago '06        #88
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
 TH35 said:
how so? the same was w/ joker but his voice was better. his actions were stronger and bane is brolic dude w/ some smarts. I'm sure his actions will be more menacing obviously. He's a beast!
Just not buying it, man. They gave him complex dialogue to further the story and explain what was happening. If that was the case, maybe give him short sentences , or make him a mute like in Batman & Robin. Don't think that's what Nolan was going for imo (the whole "make his speech somewhat unintelligible since his actions will speak louder"). If that's what you and that asian dude meant.


Last edited by Storchaveli; 12-14-2011 at 05:01 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #89
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #90
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
Also, new trailer will be out this Friday. :dancingcool: Expect a few leaks maybe tomorrow.
 6 years ago '07        #91
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Storchaveli said:
Just not buying it, man. They gave him complex dialogue to further the story and explain what was happening. If that was the case, maybe give him short sentences , or make him a mute like in Batman & Robin. Don't think that's what Nolan was going for imo (the whole "make his speech somewhat unintelligible since his actions will speak louder"). If that's what you and that asian dude meant.
Oh no I didn't mean that, I don't think the Asian guy meant it like that either. Just saying whether the audio is fixed or not his actions will definitely speak louder than his words. So, I'd be able to get over his voice sounding the way it is. Which is a "captain obvious" statement considering the poster of the broken Batman mask. Also, the clip in the prologue when Bane has the broken Batman mask.
 12-14-2011, 05:06 PM         #92
Tony Tracksuits 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brazidee said:
Prologue was sick as fu*k, I still preferred the dark Knight prologue tho.
this isnt even the full opening of the movie the prologue is a sneak peak thats what nolan said... they movie will start off like the prologue and were gonna see the full sequences .
 6 years ago '06        #93
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
 TH35 said:
Oh no I didn't mean that, I don't think the Asian guy meant it like that either.
Thank God. I've read some pretty stupid sh*t and speculations about the film and where the virals were going next.

 TH35 said:
Just saying whether the audio is fixed or not his actions will definitely speak louder than his words. So, I'd be able to get over his voice sounding the way it is.
Agreed. And same here. Although, I hope they clean up his voice a little.
 6 years ago '07        #94
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Storchaveli said:
Thank God. I've read some pretty stupid sh*t and speculations about the film and where the virals were going next.

Agreed. And same here. Although, I hope they clean up his voice a little.
I think Nolan will listen to the feedback and fix it.
 6 years ago '10        #95
NoahJordan 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$887 | Props total: 581 581
something tells me that bane will be an even better villain than The Joker
 6 years ago '10        #96
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
i saw the one with half the screen cut out so obviously its not good quality and i couldnt really see what the hell was going on, the only thing i got out of it was that i hope they make banes voice more crisp and less muffled
 12-14-2011, 05:45 PM         #97
Tony Tracksuits 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rashad0715 said:
The scale of this film is so massive. The montage at end was also epic. The Batwing looks incredible. The theatrical trailer will be out later this week.

Bane's theme is fu*king amazing especially when that chant fades in.
in fu*king tense
 6 years ago '04        #98
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,935 | Props total: 609 609
Saw 2 leaks so far, half screen one and another really dark sometimes blurry one....didn't expect that sh*t! I wanted to see Knightfall type Bane but they are putting him out as a serious bossman. Either way looks good tho!
 6 years ago '07        #99
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
missed the leak
 6 years ago '04        #100
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
Did video of this leak yet? Or it's just the audio?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy