"The Dark Knight Rises" PROLOGUE - some thoughts

most viewed right now
 53
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,403 | Props total: 1405 1405
 DaOmega_1 said:
Where?!?!?!?!
GOT THIS FROM ANOTHER FORUM

For anyone that is confused about the audio, here is the dialogue.

Jim Gordon: I knew Harvey Dent. I was his friend. And it will be a very long time before some one inspires us like he did. I believed in Harvey Dent.
.
.
.
.
Plane outside in the middle of nowhere

CIA: Dr. Pavel, I'm with the CIA.

Militia: He wasn't alone.

CIA: You don't get to bring friends.

Dr. Pavel: They're not my friends.

Militia: Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

CIA: And why would I want them?

Militia: They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man..

CIA: Bane??! ...... Get them on board, I'll call it in

INSIDE PLANE

CIA: The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. BUT ONLY ONEEEE OF YOU!

PLANE DOOR OPENS

CIA: FIRST ONE TO TALK, GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT!!!

CIA: WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DR. PAVEL? (No answer, gun fire past head out open door) HE DIDN'T FLY SO WELL! (Pulls guy back in to plane) WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT? TELL ME ABOUT BANE!! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK!?! A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN!!

BANE: (Still has black hood on) Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

CIA: At least you can talk. Who are you?

BANE: It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

CIA SLOWLY TAKES OFF HOOD

BANE: No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.

CIA: If I pull that off would you die.

BANE: It would be extreamly painful....

CIA: You're a big guy!

BANE: For you!

CIA: Was getting caught part of your plan?

BANE: Of COURSE........Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you about us.

Dr. Pavel: Nothing! I said nothing!!!

CIA: Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!

CIA Operative: Sir!

CIA: Now whats the next STEP in your master plane?!

BANE: Crashing this plane!........With no SURVIVORS!


f!ghtING ON PLANE, OUTSIDE MERCENARIES ARE SHOOTING IN TO THE CABIN, BANE PUNCH'S CIA IN THE FACE AND KNOCKS HIM OUT. HOOK SMALL PLANE UP TO THE CARGO PLANE AND BEGIN TO PULL IT VERTICAL.



BLOW THE TAIL OFF OF THE NOW VERTICAL PLANE. TWO MERCENARIES COME IN WITH A BODY BAG, OPEN BODY BAG AND PULL OUT BLOOD TRANSFUSION TUBING AND BANE GRABS DR. PAVEL AND HOLDS HIM WITH ONE ARM WHILE HE INSERTS THE NEEDLE IN HIS ARM. BLOOD FLOWS IN TO THE BODY IN THE BODY BAG WHILE A MAN PUMPS THE DEAD MANS HEART AND PAVEL IS STRUGGLING.

BANE HOOKS THE DR UP TO A HARNESS, ONE OF THE MEN THAT WAS BROUGHT ON THE PLANE WITH BANE BEGINS TO HOOK UP TO ANOTHER HARNESS.

BANE: NO (Puts his arm on man's shoulder) They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!

FOLLOWER: We started a fire?

BANE: The Fire rises!

DR. PAVEL IS SCREAMING

BANE: Calm down Doctor. Now's not the time for fear. That comes later!!!

BANE PRESSES DOWN ON A TRIGGER SWITCH AND THE PLANE FALLS FROM AROUND THEM AND THEY ARE BEING PULLED BY THE CARGO PLANE.
 6 years ago '04        #42
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4311 4311
^^^Yup... that's what I read...
 6 years ago '06        #43
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
 MR FIGGA said:
GOT THIS FROM ANOTHER FORUM

For anyone that is confused about the audio, here is the dialogue.

Jim Gordon: I knew Harvey Dent. I was his friend. And it will be a very long time before some one inspires us like he did. I believed in Harvey Dent.
.
.
.
.
Plane outside in the middle of nowhere

CIA: Dr. Pavel, I'm with the CIA.

Militia: He wasn't alone.

CIA: You don't get to bring friends.

Dr. Pavel: They're not my friends.

Militia: Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

CIA: And why would I want them?

Militia: They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man..

CIA: Bane??! ...... Get them on board, I'll call it in

INSIDE PLANE

CIA: The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. BUT ONLY ONEEEE OF YOU!

PLANE DOOR OPENS

CIA: FIRST ONE TO TALK, GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT!!!

CIA: WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DR. PAVEL? (No answer, gun fire past head out open door) HE DIDN'T FLY SO WELL! (Pulls guy back in to plane) WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT? TELL ME ABOUT BANE!! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK!?! A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN!!

BANE: (Still has black hood on) Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

CIA: At least you can talk. Who are you?

BANE: It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

CIA SLOWLY TAKES OFF HOOD

BANE: No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.

CIA: If I pull that off would you die.

BANE: It would be extreamly painful....

CIA: You're a big guy!

BANE: For you!

CIA: Was getting caught part of your plan?

BANE: Of COURSE........Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you about us.

Dr. Pavel: Nothing! I said nothing!!!

CIA: Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!

CIA Operative: Sir!

CIA: Now whats the next STEP in your master plane?!

BANE: Crashing this plane!........With no SURVIVORS!


f!ghtING ON PLANE, OUTSIDE MERCENARIES ARE SHOOTING IN TO THE CABIN, BANE PUNCH'S CIA IN THE FACE AND KNOCKS HIM OUT. HOOK SMALL PLANE UP TO THE CARGO PLANE AND BEGIN TO PULL IT VERTICAL.



BLOW THE TAIL OFF OF THE NOW VERTICAL PLANE. TWO MERCENARIES COME IN WITH A BODY BAG, OPEN BODY BAG AND PULL OUT BLOOD TRANSFUSION TUBING AND BANE GRABS DR. PAVEL AND HOLDS HIM WITH ONE ARM WHILE HE INSERTS THE NEEDLE IN HIS ARM. BLOOD FLOWS IN TO THE BODY IN THE BODY BAG WHILE A MAN PUMPS THE DEAD MANS HEART AND PAVEL IS STRUGGLING.

BANE HOOKS THE DR UP TO A HARNESS, ONE OF THE MEN THAT WAS BROUGHT ON THE PLANE WITH BANE BEGINS TO HOOK UP TO ANOTHER HARNESS.

BANE: NO (Puts his arm on man's shoulder) They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!

FOLLOWER: We started a fire?

BANE: The Fire rises!

DR. PAVEL IS SCREAMING

BANE: Calm down Doctor. Now's not the time for fear. That comes later!!!

BANE PRESSES DOWN ON A TRIGGER SWITCH AND THE PLANE FALLS FROM AROUND THEM AND THEY ARE BEING PULLED BY THE CARGO PLANE.
 6 years ago '05        #44
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 MR FIGGA said:
GOT THIS FROM ANOTHER FORUM

For anyone that is confused about the audio, here is the dialogue.

Jim Gordon: I knew Harvey Dent. I was his friend. And it will be a very long time before some one inspires us like he did. I believed in Harvey Dent.
.
.
.
.
Plane outside in the middle of nowhere

CIA: Dr. Pavel, I'm with the CIA.

Militia: He wasn't alone.

CIA: You don't get to bring friends.

Dr. Pavel: They're not my friends.

Militia: Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

CIA: And why would I want them?

Militia: They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man..

CIA: Bane??! ...... Get them on board, I'll call it in

INSIDE PLANE

CIA: The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. BUT ONLY ONEEEE OF YOU!

PLANE DOOR OPENS

CIA: FIRST ONE TO TALK, GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT!!!

CIA: WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DR. PAVEL? (No answer, gun fire past head out open door) HE DIDN'T FLY SO WELL! (Pulls guy back in to plane) WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT? TELL ME ABOUT BANE!! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK!?! A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN!!

BANE: (Still has black hood on) Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

CIA: At least you can talk. Who are you?

BANE: It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

CIA SLOWLY TAKES OFF HOOD

BANE: No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.

CIA: If I pull that off would you die.

BANE: It would be extreamly painful....

CIA: You're a big guy!

BANE: For you!

CIA: Was getting caught part of your plan?

BANE: Of COURSE........Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you about us.

Dr. Pavel: Nothing! I said nothing!!!

CIA: Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!

CIA Operative: Sir!

CIA: Now whats the next STEP in your master plane?!

BANE: Crashing this plane!........With no SURVIVORS!


f!ghtING ON PLANE, OUTSIDE MERCENARIES ARE SHOOTING IN TO THE CABIN, BANE PUNCH'S CIA IN THE FACE AND KNOCKS HIM OUT. HOOK SMALL PLANE UP TO THE CARGO PLANE AND BEGIN TO PULL IT VERTICAL.



BLOW THE TAIL OFF OF THE NOW VERTICAL PLANE. TWO MERCENARIES COME IN WITH A BODY BAG, OPEN BODY BAG AND PULL OUT BLOOD TRANSFUSION TUBING AND BANE GRABS DR. PAVEL AND HOLDS HIM WITH ONE ARM WHILE HE INSERTS THE NEEDLE IN HIS ARM. BLOOD FLOWS IN TO THE BODY IN THE BODY BAG WHILE A MAN PUMPS THE DEAD MANS HEART AND PAVEL IS STRUGGLING.

BANE HOOKS THE DR UP TO A HARNESS, ONE OF THE MEN THAT WAS BROUGHT ON THE PLANE WITH BANE BEGINS TO HOOK UP TO ANOTHER HARNESS.

BANE: NO (Puts his arm on man's shoulder) They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!

FOLLOWER: We started a fire?

BANE: The Fire rises!

DR. PAVEL IS SCREAMING

BANE: Calm down Doctor. Now's not the time for fear. That comes later!!!

BANE PRESSES DOWN ON A TRIGGER SWITCH AND THE PLANE FALLS FROM AROUND THEM AND THEY ARE BEING PULLED BY THE CARGO PLANE.
That actually makes it better!
 6 years ago '04        #45
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4311 4311
I like the nod to the skyhook scene in The Dark Knight too...
 12-14-2011, 02:04 AM         #46
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Batman with some type of gun? k!lling is now necessary?

I love how the CIA guy reeks of Americana.

Best line, "Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane."

This sums up the entire ordeal. The CIA is no match for this.
 12-14-2011, 02:04 AM         #47
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I couldn't stop myself from watching the bootleg version, at least when I see it in theaters I will still be seeing sh*t I couldn't see in the bootleg - could barely tell what was going on after the plane scene. Didn't see Catwoman so.

I don't know why I started to doubt Nolan, that's the problem with the internet - we now get all these set photos that weren't meant to be seen and are taken completely out of context which as a result gives a bit of doubt.

But it looks like Nolan is going to do it again. Can't wait.
 6 years ago '06        #48
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
 Tattered_Hoody said:
Batman with some type of gun? k!lling is now necessary?

I love how the CIA guy reeks of Americana.

Best line, "Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane."

This sums up the entire ordeal. The CIA is no match for this.
I hate that. Pretty much every movie does that now. Quantum Of Solace painted our men as idiots. Hell, even the Goldeneye game for the Wii was the same way too.

 DOOMage said:
I couldn't stop myself from watching the bootleg version, at least when I see it in theaters I will still be seeing sh*t I couldn't see in the bootleg - could barely tell what was going on after the plane scene. Didn't see Catwoman so.

I don't know why I started to doubt Nolan, that's the problem with the internet - we now get all these set photos that weren't meant to be seen and are taken completely out of context which as a result gives a bit of doubt.

But it looks like Nolan is going to do it again. Can't wait.
Which is why you should stay away from spoilers.
 6 years ago '04        #49
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Which prologue is worth checking out or should I wait for a better rip?
 6 years ago '04        #50
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 ruff said:
Which prologue is worth checking out or should I wait for a better rip?
The rip that's on youtube is pretty good. Screen is obviously too big to be filmed stealth so its only like half the screen, but you still can see whats going on. Only way you are going to get the "perfect rip" is going to the IMAX screening.
 6 years ago '05        #51
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 ruff said:
Which prologue is worth checking out or should I wait for a better rip?
I'd say just go to the IMAX.... It's worth it.
 6 years ago '04        #52
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
:scared2: :scared2: :scared2: :scared2: :scared2:
 12-14-2011, 02:39 AM         #53
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bane bombs first


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #54
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$6,044 | Props total: 4839 4839
I saw it at Desert IMAX in Palm Springs and damn I'd say this was on TDK prologue level. When Bane's hood is removed, his eyes just give off that ruthless boss vibe. His voice is a bit muffled but I could hear mostly what he was saying but it def needs some post production magic for its summer release. When he speaks, he sounds like a mix between a Bond villian and Darth Vader

Zimmer's score was amazing as well. It's so powerful, especially when the chants we've heard kick in. For those who have not seen the prologue in IMAX, make sure you see the film in IMAX because it is a sight to see. They have my money already..


Last edited by KREW; 12-14-2011 at 04:27 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #55
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,403 | Props total: 1405 1405
Bane sounds like he's got something in his front pocket for you.
 6 years ago '07        #56
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,773 | Props total: 14586 14586
 JFamis said:
I just found the script. I couldn't make out Bane was doing a blood transfusion there. This sh*t is gonna be crazy!
Funny how I saw the blood transfusion but didn't see that guy willing to die for him at first. I had to watch the clear one for that.

You shouldn't read the script if you're that hyped up for it unless you meant its just the prologue script.


Last edited by TH35; 12-14-2011 at 04:59 AM..
 12-14-2011, 05:24 AM         #57
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #58
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$6,044 | Props total: 4839 4839
Some links I found for anyone that needs them. It's the clearer version btw



 6 years ago '09        #59
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 732 732
4shared dead already. Waiting the 50 seconds for megaupload is murder right now.
 6 years ago '09        #60
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 732 732
megaupload is the half screened one.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy