Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
9046 pageviews
69 comments

Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
NBA 2K12 Patch v1.04 Coming In 24 Hours

These are the full game update notes for NBA 2K12 Patch v1.04.

The patch will be arriving on the XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3 console within the next 24 hours!

We also just released an update for NBA 2K12 iOS which you can find those patch notes near the bottom.

Here are the full details for Patch v1.04:

• Fixed an issue that would cause large-user Team-Up games to hang at halftime if all users watched the halftime show in-full.
  • Addressed an issue that would lead to a disconnect in subsequent games when one or more users modified their playbook for the current game.
  • A number of a.ssociation: Online optimizations were made to greatly minimize disconnects.
  • Additionally, general optimization improvements were made in order to improve the overall online experience.

GENERAL
  • The ‘Back to Back to Back’ and ‘My All-Star’ trophies/achievements should now unlock under the proper conditions.
  • Previously unlocked NBA’s Greatest games and ‘Gift with Purchase’ Kings/Warriors teams will now remain unlocked after playing and exiting the a.ssociation/My Player game modes.
  • Fixed an issue where the roster would become corrupt when attempting to enter the ‘Legends Showcase’ with unsaved roster changes.
  • Fixed a rare issue that would cause the game to hang when attempting to skip the pre-game presentation in Season and Playoff modes.
  • Corrected an issue where players could become duplicated after editing a Created Team.
  • “PIPPEN” dunk package has been updated so that it can be re-assigned to Pippen when switched off of him.
  • Addressed issue where Created Players are a.ssigned Cold Zones for all shot locations. This change applies for all generated players in a.ssociation/My Player modes as well.
  • The Adidas Zig Pro Future and ZigEncore shoes should now have the correct shoe image a.ssociated with them.

GAMEPLAY
  • Increased the velocity of lob passes into the post so they are less vulnerable to tips and steals.
  • Reduced steal success when the defender attempts a steal from behind the ballhandler.
  • Tuned player lunges on steal attempts such that they don’t cover an unrealistic amount of ground.
  • Tuned AI passes from the wing down into the post. The AI is now smarter during this situation, specifically where the perimeter defender is sagging off the ballhandler in anticipation of this pass.
  • Corrected an issue where during online gameplay, a shot ball would ‘re-launch’ even after it had been blocked.
  • Tuned AI playcalling during late-game situations so that they initiate plays faster.
  • Fixed an issue where the CPU ballhandler would take too long to pass (or in some cases, not pass the ball at all) when running a play in My Player.
  • Addressed an issue where the user would inadvertently commit an intentional foul with a defender when attempting to contest a shot with his hands up.
  • Tuned animation selection that would cause a player to lose forward momentum when attempting a Swat Block.
  • Addressed a specific case where attempting a pass fake would cause the pass to be thrown.
  • 8-second violations will no longer be called when the ball is poked loose and enters the backcourt.
  • Training Camp: Triple Threat drill score requirements lowered in order to make it a little easier to complete the drill.
  • Legends Showcase: Fixed a hang that would occur when the AI would recover a loose ball by diving for the ball and then sitting idle with it.
  • Legends Showcase: Addressed a case where players who did not meet the requirements were able to throw a flashy pass.

MY PLAYER
  • Corrected an issue where the game would hang after winning the NBA Finals in My Player mode.
  • Trading logic has been greatly improved in this mode. In particular, your team’s GM will no longer overhaul the roster once you join the team.
  • Your team’s GM will now do a better job of acquiring one of your recommended players when he comes to you asking for potential trade targets. Be careful what you ask for!
  • Fixed an issue where both teams in a game would be using the wrong playbooks on occasion.
  • A few select season-long milestones (e.g. Shoot 85% or better from the free throw line) should now properly unlock when the prerequisite conditions are met.
  • The camera should now properly follow the action in your Signature Shoe Commercial.

THE a.ssOCIATION
  • A number of trade logic improvements have been made for this experience (these apply to a.ssociation: Online as well).
  • Addressed the CPU lineup building / player role allocation such that players no longer become unnecessarily upset with the direction of their respective teams.
  • New coaching staff is now generated when you get many years into the mode. This will result in sufficiently skilled coaches available to be hired.
__________________________________________________ ________

NBA2K12 iOS Patch Notes
__________________________________________________ ________

Graphics
  • Added dynamic lighting on players (iPhone 4S and iPad 2).
  • Improved lighting effects around the arena and on the crowd (iPhone 4S and iPad 2).
  • Improved player heads during replay and cut scenes.
  • Added more variety to the coach heads.
  • Increased number of bench players seen on the court during gameplay.
  • Fixed various graphical bugs throughout gameplay.

iCloud
  • Added iCloud support for saving Settings, Season, and Playoffs.
  • One-Finger Controls
  • Players on your team will begin to advance the ball automatically after a rebound
  • Players on your team will be more likely to drive, pump fake, post-up, and perform other actions.
  • Fast breaks are improved and will occur more frequently.
  • Better responsiveness in general.

Roster Updates

Added support for roster updates. A full roster update will be coming soon!

Other
  • Made lower Rookie and Pro difficulty levels slightly easier.
  • Fixed some commentary bugs.
  • Added a few player portraits that were missing.

69 comments for "NBA 2K12 Patch v1.04 Coming In 24 Hours"

6 years ago '10        #2
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19632 19632
About time they focused on the steals and blocks. sh*t was getting out of hand. No pun.
 6 years ago '04        #3
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19896 19896
wow.... once again... bought the game just in time.
 6 years ago '06        #4
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
fu*k ya! was bout to post this also!! Hopefully this will feel like a completely new game dammit!

i think i've won my last 15 online games tho

dunno if i want to wait til 3AM tho
 12-13-2011, 05:44 PM         #5
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
wow.... once again... bought the game just in time.
Now Im glad I kept it, they addressed the 3 point shooting in the last big patch, which was a gamebreaker, then the sh*t like steals/tips an such got fixed.

I Honestly never played crew games and sh*t...I play My PLayer just to build up my character, never really took him online...

So with this patch, and the roster updating gone live, im pretty much back to calling this the best bbal game ever.

Chuch
 6 years ago '11        #6
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
 6 years ago '05        #7
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
 6 years ago '08        #8
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31

yeah buddy...now i can finally get back into my player

gotta start all over since my team already traded away everybody but....
 6 years ago '04        #9
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
im not starting my player again until the final season roster drop before the 25th...lol
 6 years ago '08        #10
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
did they ever get rid of the play art showing when running a defense other than man-to-man? Those big bubble zones were distracting as hell for me.
 6 years ago '05        #11
BigBent06 
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
I know small but I would like to choose what jerseys i wear in my player
 12-13-2011, 11:11 PM         #12
Bullygohard1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
So if I have xbox but don't have live...am I fu*ked? Because I have no idea how to upload patches from my flash drive
thats like an iphone that isn't activated

step ya game up
 6 years ago '12        #13
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1258 1258
Recopping tomorrow
 6 years ago '11        #14
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Bullygohard1 said:
thats like an iphone that isn't activated

step ya game up
he can patch games without live though...
 6 years ago '05        #15
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
trade logic
 12-14-2011, 12:11 AM         #16
Bullygohard1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
XBOX isn't my primary system ps3 is and I have all 3 system@ that. I switched it up and bought 2k for 360 but had I known the game was gonna have so many flaws that needed multiple patches then ps3...coming from a guy who probably only has one sysrem
n*gga getting feelings and sh*t..

and i might only have one system.. but i got live for the bi*ch
 6 years ago '08        #17
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31
 Jesszman said:
he can patch games without live though...
i think u have to at least have the ethernet cable in and have a silver account for the patches same for the rosters since it downloads them when u start 2k
 6 years ago '11        #18
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 clenz7621 said:
i think u have to at least have the ethernet cable in and have a silver account for the patches same for the rosters since it downloads them when u start 2k
Right, but can't he do it via flashdrive?

Rico23 said:
I get it for free on the ps3 0 fu*ks given
 12-14-2011, 09:06 AM         #19
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thank u based 2k:agreement6:

please start making football games again
 6 years ago '05        #20
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
still got some work to do but it's a lot better then it was before.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy