Chicago falls short when it comes to free-agent destinations

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12571 12571
 ST21 said:
na its not about that at all. but seeing as you brought his name up it just shows that rose fans hear those footsteps.
It absolutely is about that, because your a.ss wasn't in any Rose threads before Wall joined the Wiz.. WHy? Because you didn't care, now that your franchise player is a PG, you somehow come in here discrediting Rose every chance you get.

Don't play dumb, we know the game, you know the game. You're just being called out on it. No matter what, your still not making the playoffs This year, nor the next year.

Bet money Wall leaves eventually, he never wanted to be there in the first place, he wanted to be a Net and play court side with Hov watching
 6 years ago '07        #162
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Hold That is bullsh*ttin so hard, enjoy gettin roasted by the heat this season Yall gonna be beggin to amnesty Boozer when he flops again

While we on excuses, Wall wasnt even healthy last year. Wiz gonna be stacking their chips and trade a.ssets, we making big moves next year.

Saunders also said Wall appears to be an inch taller than he was when the Wizards drafted him, and that he might peak at close to 6-foot-6.

“That’s one of the reason he’s had...that soreness below his knee,” Saunders said. “Sometimes it’s caused by guys that are going through growth spurts. He’s gonna continue to get bigger and bigger.”

Last edited by ttime236; 12-13-2011 at 08:43 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #163
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,578 | Props total: 43731 43731
 ttime236 said:
Hold That is bullsh*ttin so hard, enjoy gettin roasted by the heat this season Yall gonna be beggin to amnesty Boozer when he flops again

Wiz gonna be stacking their chips and trade a.ssets, we making big moves next year
yup we're trading rashards expiring contract after this season.

wiz are playing it smart. we may not make the playoffs this season. and i'm fine with that as long as i see improvement from vesely, chris singleton, crawford, and mcgee. i already know wall is going the be the best PG in the L by the end of the 2013 season. maybe even this season.

Hold That said:
It absolutely is about that, because your a.ss wasn't in any Rose threads before Wall joined the Wiz.. WHy? Because you didn't care, now that your franchise player is a PG, you somehow come in here discrediting Rose every chance you get.

Don't play dumb, we know the game, you know the game. You're just being called out on it. No matter what, your still not making the playoffs This year, nor the next year.

Bet money Wall leaves eventually, he never wanted to be there in the first place, he wanted to be a Net and play court side with Hov watching
why would wall leave? he's a celebrity in washington DC. the nations capital, the most powerful city in the world. this isn't some small market dump. FA's are going to want to come play with a player of his caliber. he gets love from all the elite players in the L. next season we are going to be huge players in the FA market. wiz are up and coming.

Last edited by st21; 12-13-2011 at 08:44 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #164
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,272 | Props total: 19772 19772
 ttime236 said:
Lmao this sh*t aint hate. Heat fans dont talk sh*t to Mavs fans just like yall shouldnt talk mad sh*t to heat fans. I see how Bulls fans be talking down to pacers fans and how they have the same argument you have against the heat. Ironic huh

Big a.ss cycle thats pure comedy
Agreed, this coming from a Bulls fan.

Hold That and Chi City never used to talk sh*t but after D. Rose has entered our life, we have no choice

No, but seriously, we should stop talking about the Heat. Let's flame the Pacers fans
 6 years ago '04        #165
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 2 Pistolz said:
No. I want YOU n*ggas to stop talking sh*t when you're not in the position to talk sh*t.

Otherwise, we'll talk it back. Only difference is our team walked it against yours.

We can talk sh*t to any fanbase in the league but Dallas atm.
Who was the FIRST one to come in here talking sh*t in this thread? YOU n*gga, a Heat fan..You were the one that started this sh*t. You're not in the position to talk sh*t because you lost just like we did. I've said it on here already, the only ones that are in the position to talk sh*t are the Maverick fans.

2 Pistolz said:
Falling short of the NBA Finals again that's for sure

A bit shorter this time around though.... Knicks coming for that a.ss in the 2nd round
Yet we were the ones that started talking sh*t...

Last edited by knowughetto; 12-13-2011 at 08:50 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #166
space
space
Well since nobody has won the 2012 season yet, let's all talk sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #167
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Lmao this sh*t aint hate. Heat fans dont talk sh*t to Mavs fans just like yall shouldnt talk mad sh*t to heat fans. I see how Bulls fans be talking down to pacers fans and how they have the same argument you have against the heat. Ironic huh

Find the post where we started talking sh*t to Heat fans when 2 Pistols was the one that started talking sh*t when this thread has NOTHING to do with the Heat...
 6 years ago '07        #168
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
 Sticks said:
Agreed, this coming from a Bulls fan.

Hold That and Chi City never used to talk sh*t but after D. Rose has entered our life, we have no choice

No, but seriously, we should stop talking about the Heat. Let's flame the Pacers fans
EXACCCTLYY.

me and chicity used to argue about deng vs butler. now this dude c*cky as hell smh...
 6 years ago '04        #169
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 ST21 said:
EXACCCTLYY.

me and chicity used to argue about deng vs butler. now this dude c*cky as hell smh...
He's being sarcastic..
 6 years ago '05        #170
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
ima say it again.... bulls gotta pick up jamal crawford.
 6 years ago '07        #171
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
 knowughetto said:
He's being sarcastic..
where is the sarcasm? seems 100% accurate to me.

funny i don't even remember seeing HT as an active member on here 5 years ago. chicity used to be the top dog as far as bulls fans went..

but ever since d-rose got drafted HT became the official bulls spokesperson on bx smh...

bxsc knows i've always been repping my team. it goes further than repping a single player for me. im bout my city, bout my team..
 6 years ago '04        #172
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 ttime236 said:

Big difference: We beat Indiana, we stopped talking about them and kept it moving. We lost against Miami, we kept it moving. Miami beats us, then loses in the Finals and yet they are still bragging about an ECF win. Still talking sh*t to us while we are focused on this season. We are focused on who's gonna be our starting SG, while Heat fans are still living in the past..Is that really something to brag about when you didn't win the most prestige prize of them all?
 6 years ago '05        #173
space
space
 kaderg911 said:
ima say it again.... bulls gotta pick up jamal crawford.
Looks at avy

Chicago is satisfied with Rip (I'm not), mostly due to because he was cheap.
If it came down to it, I have no problem signing JC for a 1 year contract, nothing more. n*gga is a ball hog, but maybe D. Rose can put him in his place.
 6 years ago '05        #174
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Big difference: We beat Indiana, we stopped talking about them and kept it moving. We lost against Miami, we kept it moving. Miami beats us, then loses in the Finals and yet they are still bragging about an ECF win. Still talking sh*t to us while we are focused on this season. We are focused on who's gonna be our starting SG, while Heat fans are still living in the past..Is that really something to brag about when you didn't win the most prestige prize of them all?
This is most what true... but...

Miami rips on us because the WAY they beat us. LeBron and Wade fu*ked us with a dry d!ck, no condom, up the a.ss.

That sh*t was just unnecessary and crushing to Chicago.
 6 years ago '04        #175
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Sticks said:

Miami rips on us because the WAY they beat us. LeBron and Wade fu*ked us with a dry d!ck, no condom, up the a.ss.

Wade didn't do sh*t in the ECF...Miami didn't rip on us, they just came through at the end when it mattered the most. You're making it sound like joshdogg when he's bragging like we lost by 20 every game when every game was close...

It was hard to deal with it when we lost on our home court, but we kept it moving...and it made our players work even harder...

We lost 4-1, but you can't sit there and act like all of those games (excluding Game 1) weren't close..Not arguing with you, just saying...

Last edited by knowughetto; 12-13-2011 at 09:13 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #176
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 knowughetto said:

just an example, but soooo ironic dont you think
 6 years ago '07        #177
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13106 13106
 Sticks said:

i'm fu*king dying right now.

it's really just as simple as bragging rights. saying everybody who lost is in the same position is some type of loser mentality i don't even understand cuz i can't relate to that. our season was a failure because we didn't win, but i'm not gonna sit here and be like oh man the 6ers did just as well as us because they didn't win either! lmfao.

u can't step to a team talking sh*t like ur better than them when u already KNOW who's better. we JUST played with basically the same teams lol.
 6 years ago '04        #178
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:

i'm fu*king dying right now.

it's really just as simple as bragging rights. saying everybody who lost is in the same position is some type of loser mentality i don't even understand cuz i can't relate to that. our season was a failure because we didn't win, but i'm not gonna sit here and be like oh man the 6ers did just as well as us because they didn't win either! lmfao.

u can't step to a team talking sh*t like ur better than them when u already KNOW who's better. we JUST played with basically the same teams lol.
And our season was a failure because we didn't win as well..Now can we just leave the sh*t as it is and focus on THIS SEASON like I've been saying this whole time in this thread? And we didn't start talking sh*t...Thank your fellow Heat friend 2 Pistols for that sh*t talking, when the Heat and the ECF had NOTHING to do with the Bulls and free agency destinations...

I'm gone, gotta get ready for work in the morning...Everyone else have at it....

Last edited by knowughetto; 12-13-2011 at 09:20 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #179
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13106 13106
 knowughetto said:
And our season was a failure because we didn't win as well..Now can we just leave the sh*t as it is and focus on THIS SEASON like I've been saying this whole time in this thread? And we didn't start talking sh*t...Thank your fellow Heat friend 2 Pistols for that sh*t talking, when the Heat and the ECF had NOTHING to do with the Bulls and free agency destinations...
i said that on the first page. that's where the similarities begin and end. nobody is just gonna front like we didn't eliminate and humiliate u .
 6 years ago '05        #180
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12571 12571
Wait so because we lost to the Heat we should tolerate Heat trolls in every single fu*king thread making fun of us? And just take it? Heat aren't perfect, the reason why Heat fans aren't talking sh*t to Dallas fans is because it's very few of them on this board.

fu*k the Heat, fu*k Lebron, Wade, Bosh and their whole entire fan base..
[pic - click to view]

I'll stick up for my fav team until now and forever..

All the heat fans can go suck a d!ck You come in a Bulls related thread talking sh*t, expect a swift response..

Deal with it..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy