Chicago falls short when it comes to free-agent destinations

most viewed right now
 93
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
 Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You're calling me bias though right? "Oh yeah he won but they were against terrible teams." Like Rose can pick the teams he plays again.



Like LeBron did the year before right?



I already said he didn't play well in the ECF.



But apparently you're blind enough to ignore facts.
I find it quite funny and ironic that people have the audacity to say that the Pacers and Hawks are good teams and that they could have beat us...Then turn around and say that we won because we were playing against terrible teams. I thought the Pacers were good and could have eliminated us, but now they are terrible...
 6 years ago '07        #142
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,266 | Props total: 14822 14822
 knowughetto said:
I find it quite funny and ironic that people have the audacity to say that the Pacers and Hawks are good teams and that they could have beat us...Then turn around and say that we won because we were playing against terrible teams. I thought the Pacers were good and could have eliminated us, but now they are terrible...
i think the statement is the opposite, that they're not that good and still challenged u.

a better analogy would be like when u guys say we're so good we should have stomped u, but we're not better than u lol.
 6 years ago '04        #143
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,737 | Props total: 1640 1640
so, free agents don't wanna go to chi-town huh?


 6 years ago '07        #144
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Bulls fans are hella nice at spinning that whole 'we're just 1 young star, we shouldnt be expected to win' when these fools won 62 games last year. All just cus yall flopped against the heat and lebron closed it out on your home court

Wasn't talking like that leading up to the series
 6 years ago '04        #145
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 joshdogg26 said:
i think the statement is the opposite, that they're not that good and still challenged u.

a better analogy would be like when u guys say we're so good we should have stomped u, but we're not better than u lol.
I can say that the Hawks weren't great, but to say that the Pacers weren't that good last year is funny to me...Just because they were under .500 doesn't mean that they weren't good. Yet you failed to realize that once the Pacers made that coaching change, that their game went to another level. Check their record after they made that coaching change and tell me that they were garbage..I guarantee you that if they had that coach at the beginning of the season, that they would've been the 5th or 6th seed last year..But to say that Indiana was not that good last year is delusional..


Last edited by knowughetto; 12-13-2011 at 07:07 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #146
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 BrownBag said:
Falling short of the nba finals but falling short of a championship isn't any better.

Heat fans always got something to say when they didn't win sh*t with 3 superstars


We won the conference. We did it on your home floor. That's an achievement, it's just understated because of the super high expectations for this team.
 6 years ago '05        #147
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 ttime236 said:
Bulls fans are hella nice at spinning that whole 'we're just 1 young star, we shouldnt be expected to win' when these fools won 62 games last year. All just cus yall flopped against the heat and lebron closed it out on your home court

Wasn't talking like that leading up to the series
They talked sh*t all season about how they "had our number" and we didn't stand a chance against them. We "couldn't" beat them.

5 games. Won 2/3 on their floor.
 6 years ago '07        #148
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,266 | Props total: 14822 14822
 ttime236 said:
Bulls fans are hella nice at spinning that whole 'we're just 1 young star, we shouldnt be expected to win' when these fools won 62 games last year. All just cus yall flopped against the heat and lebron closed it out on your home court

Wasn't talking like that leading up to the series
i'm sayin

 knowughetto said:
I can say that the Hawks weren't great, but to say that the Pacers weren't that good last year is funny to me...Just because they were under .500 doesn't mean that they weren't good. Yet you failed to realize that once the Pacers made that coaching change, that their game went to another level. Check their record after they made that coaching change and tell me that they were garbage..
they played with a lot of heart and toughness, that's about it. they had underwhelming talent and less than great coaching, and it showed with their inability to run offense in big moments and lack of discipline. i know all about the pacers, i was living in indiana for years before i just moved in september.
 6 years ago '04        #149
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 2 Pistolz said:


We won the conference. We did it on your home floor. That's an achievement, it's just understated because of the super high expectations for this team.
Congratulations on winning the ECF against us on our home floor...n*gga, what the fu*k do you want? A cookie?
 6 years ago '04        #150
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
You Heat fans just can't let that sh*t go...
 6 years ago '05        #151
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,384 | Props total: 4455 4455
Once again Heat fans are just making sh*t up to make themselves feel a whole lot better.

Who said we only have one star so you should win?

And go ask Wade and Lebron if beating the Bulls in the ECF is an accomplishment to them after the Mavs beat them. Last year was last year..you guys won that series but it doesn't mean anything going into this one.
 6 years ago '05        #152
Stuart Scott 207 heat pts207
space
avatar space
space
$25,773 | Props total: 21654 21654
Can't wait for Heat-Bulls sh*t is gonna be crazy.
 6 years ago '07        #153
st21 1370 heat pts1370
space
avatar space
space
$58,709 | Props total: 53103 53103
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I can't deal. Rose has been to the ECF once. He's been in the league 3 years. His first two postseasons were on a team that was 7th and 8th seed and were dropping players to build for the team that ended up winning 62 games. But you're going to flaw him for that tho right
 ttime236 said:
Bulls fans are hella nice at spinning that whole 'we're just 1 young star, we shouldnt be expected to win' when these fools won 62 games last year. All just cus yall flopped against the heat and lebron closed it out on your home court

Wasn't talking like that leading up to the series
somebody get this man a beer.
 6 years ago '04        #154
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Now we have delusional Wizards fans in here talking...

Keep the hate coming...
 6 years ago '05        #155
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 knowughetto said:
Congratulations on winning the ECF against us on our home floor...n*gga, what the fu*k do you want? A cookie?
No. I want YOU n*ggas to stop talking sh*t when you're not in the position to talk sh*t.

Otherwise, we'll talk it back. Only difference is our team walked it against yours.

We can talk sh*t to any fanbase in the league but Dallas atm.
 6 years ago '05        #156
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,632 | Props total: 15226 15226
Don't mind ST21, he just in here d!ckriding Heat fans, in some weird attempt to represent John Wall, who'll be nothing more than another Stephon Marbury, never leading a team past round 1... Flashy Career loser putting up pretty good numbers.
 6 years ago '07        #157
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 knowughetto said:
Now we have delusional Wizards fans in here talking...

Keep the hate coming...
Lmao this sh*t aint hate. Heat fans dont talk sh*t to Mavs fans just like yall shouldnt talk mad sh*t to heat fans. I see how Bulls fans be talking down to pacers fans and how they have the same argument you have against the heat. Ironic huh

Big a.ss cycle thats pure comedy
 6 years ago '06        #158
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 3510 3510
The FO just don't coddle the divas...Under no circumstances...

...
 6 years ago '07        #159
st21 1370 heat pts1370
space
avatar space
space
$58,709 | Props total: 53103 53103
 Hold That said:
Don't mind ST21, he just in here d!ckriding Heat fans, in some weird attempt to represent John Wall, who'll be nothing more than another Stephon Marbury, never leading a team past round 1... Flashy Career loser putting up pretty good numbers.
na its not about that at all. but seeing as you brought his name up it just shows that rose fans hear those footsteps.
 6 years ago '05        #160
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,632 | Props total: 15226 15226
 ST21 said:
na its not about that at all. but seeing as you brought his name up it just shows that rose fans hear those footsteps.
It absolutely is about that, because your a.ss wasn't in any Rose threads before Wall joined the Wiz.. WHy? Because you didn't care, now that your franchise player is a PG, you somehow come in here discrediting Rose every chance you get.

Don't play dumb, we know the game, you know the game. You're just being called out on it. No matter what, your still not making the playoffs This year, nor the next year.


Bet money Wall leaves eventually, he never wanted to be there in the first place, he wanted to be a Net and play court side with Hov watching
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
59 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
116 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
612 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
134 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy