Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
175 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You're calling me bias though right? "Oh yeah he won but they were against terrible teams." Like Rose can pick the teams he plays again.

Like LeBron did the year before right?

I already said he didn't play well in the ECF.

But apparently you're blind enough to ignore facts.
I find it quite funny and ironic that people have the audacity to say that the Pacers and Hawks are good teams and that they could have beat us...Then turn around and say that we won because we were playing against terrible teams. I thought the Pacers were good and could have eliminated us, but now they are terrible...
 6 years ago '07        #142
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,372 | Props total: 13022 13022
 knowughetto said:
I find it quite funny and ironic that people have the audacity to say that the Pacers and Hawks are good teams and that they could have beat us...Then turn around and say that we won because we were playing against terrible teams. I thought the Pacers were good and could have eliminated us, but now they are terrible...
i think the statement is the opposite, that they're not that good and still challenged u.

a better analogy would be like when u guys say we're so good we should have stomped u, but we're not better than u lol.
 6 years ago '04        #143
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,690 | Props total: 1459 1459
so, free agents don't wanna go to chi-town huh?

6 years ago '07        #144
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Bulls fans are hella nice at spinning that whole 'we're just 1 young star, we shouldnt be expected to win' when these fools won 62 games last year. All just cus yall flopped against the heat and lebron closed it out on your home court

Wasn't talking like that leading up to the series
 6 years ago '04        #145
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
i think the statement is the opposite, that they're not that good and still challenged u.

a better analogy would be like when u guys say we're so good we should have stomped u, but we're not better than u lol.
I can say that the Hawks weren't great, but to say that the Pacers weren't that good last year is funny to me...Just because they were under .500 doesn't mean that they weren't good. Yet you failed to realize that once the Pacers made that coaching change, that their game went to another level. Check their record after they made that coaching change and tell me that they were garbage..I guarantee you that if they had that coach at the beginning of the season, that they would've been the 5th or 6th seed last year..But to say that Indiana was not that good last year is delusional..

Last edited by knowughetto; 12-13-2011 at 08:07 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #146
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 BrownBag said:
Falling short of the nba finals but falling short of a championship isn't any better.

Heat fans always got something to say when they didn't win sh*t with 3 superstars

We won the conference. We did it on your home floor. That's an achievement, it's just understated because of the super high expectations for this team.
 6 years ago '05        #147
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Bulls fans are hella nice at spinning that whole 'we're just 1 young star, we shouldnt be expected to win' when these fools won 62 games last year. All just cus yall flopped against the heat and lebron closed it out on your home court

They talked sh*t all season about how they "had our number" and we didn't stand a chance against them. We "couldn't" beat them.

5 games. Won 2/3 on their floor.
 6 years ago '07        #148
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,372 | Props total: 13022 13022
 ttime236 said:

i'm sayin

knowughetto said:
I can say that the Hawks weren't great, but to say that the Pacers weren't that good last year is funny to me...Just because they were under .500 doesn't mean that they weren't good. Yet you failed to realize that once the Pacers made that coaching change, that their game went to another level. Check their record after they made that coaching change and tell me that they were garbage..
they played with a lot of heart and toughness, that's about it. they had underwhelming talent and less than great coaching, and it showed with their inability to run offense in big moments and lack of discipline. i know all about the pacers, i was living in indiana for years before i just moved in september.
 6 years ago '04        #149
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:

We won the conference. We did it on your home floor. That's an achievement, it's just understated because of the super high expectations for this team.
Congratulations on winning the ECF against us on our home floor...n*gga, what the fu*k do you want? A cookie?
 6 years ago '04        #150
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
You Heat fans just can't let that sh*t go...
 6 years ago '05        #151
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3222 3222
Once again Heat fans are just making sh*t up to make themselves feel a whole lot better.

Who said we only have one star so you should win?

And go ask Wade and Lebron if beating the Bulls in the ECF is an accomplishment to them after the Mavs beat them. Last year was last year..you guys won that series but it doesn't mean anything going into this one.
 6 years ago '05        #152
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 19708 19708
Can't wait for Heat-Bulls sh*t is gonna be crazy.
 6 years ago '07        #153
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43383 43383
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I can't deal. Rose has been to the ECF once. He's been in the league 3 years. His first two postseasons were on a team that was 7th and 8th seed and were dropping players to build for the team that ended up winning 62 games. But you're going to flaw him for that tho right
 ttime236 said:

somebody get this man a beer.
 6 years ago '04        #154
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
Now we have delusional Wizards fans in here talking...

Keep the hate coming...
 6 years ago '05        #155
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Congratulations on winning the ECF against us on our home floor...n*gga, what the fu*k do you want? A cookie?
No. I want YOU n*ggas to stop talking sh*t when you're not in the position to talk sh*t.

Otherwise, we'll talk it back. Only difference is our team walked it against yours.

We can talk sh*t to any fanbase in the league but Dallas atm.
 6 years ago '05        #156
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
Don't mind ST21, he just in here d!ckriding Heat fans, in some weird attempt to represent John Wall, who'll be nothing more than another Stephon Marbury, never leading a team past round 1... Flashy Career loser putting up pretty good numbers.
 6 years ago '07        #157
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 889 889
I can understand the Heat fan(s) sh*t talking....after all they did win bragging rights by knocking us off in the ECF. What I don't understand is why Knick fans always jumping in Bulls threads puffing they chests out.
Muthafu*kas, the last time ya'll won a playoff game gas was .99/gallon and the towers were still standing. Ya'll need to fall the fu*k back.
 6 years ago '07        #158
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 knowughetto said:
Now we have delusional Wizards fans in here talking...

Keep the hate coming...
Lmao this sh*t aint hate. Heat fans dont talk sh*t to Mavs fans just like yall shouldnt talk mad sh*t to heat fans. I see how Bulls fans be talking down to pacers fans and how they have the same argument you have against the heat. Ironic huh

Big a.ss cycle thats pure comedy
 6 years ago '06        #159
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,535 | Props total: 2656 2656
The FO just don't coddle the divas...Under no circumstances...

6 years ago '07        #160
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43383 43383
 Hold That said:
Don't mind ST21, he just in here d!ckriding Heat fans, in some weird attempt to represent John Wall, who'll be nothing more than another Stephon Marbury, never leading a team past round 1... Flashy Career loser putting up pretty good numbers.
na its not about that at all. but seeing as you brought his name up it just shows that rose fans hear those footsteps.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy