most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Spoken like somebody who has no info to back up anything he says

"Rose isn't clutch"

"Rose sucks in the postseason"

Those aren't even opinions or facts, they're wrong
yea, rose has won 2 series in his career, both against terrible teams, and just had the worst ECF of any player in recent memory, blowing multiple clutch opportunities, that never happened . i have no proof! man i wish 82games.com had a bullsh*t regular season study to back me up!

as long as ur not dumb enough to say that lebron is mentally fragile and rose isn't. u can be a blind dumbass, as long as ur logic is consistent.
 12-13-2011, 07:19 PM         #122
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Oh my fault, Im sure you live in the slums of Miami then. no difference, its just hotter and has more cubans.
nope, live in beautiful sunny isles (look it up).....
 6 years ago '07        #123
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,206 | Props total: 19863 19863
 Joehook said:
nope, live in beautiful sunny isles (look it up).....
I'm gonna do that.
 6 years ago '04        #124
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
LMAO, I don't know what to tell you JoshDogg. There's evidence showing Rozay is clutch, but yea, let's forget the facts and numbers. You're k!llin me with this sh*t.

"I won the lotto. My numbers don't match up with those on tv, but so what, I still won the lotto in my mind."

"Yeah, I hooked up with that fine a.ss shorty last week. I mean, she didn't go home with me, but I still scored with her, knahmean?"

You're that type of person who lies, lies, and lies some more, then eventually you buy into the lie. You'll swear the sky is Red when it's midnight.
 6 years ago '07        #125
space
space
 nitetrain8601 said:
LMAO, I don't know what to tell you JoshDogg. There's evidence showing Rozay is clutch, but yea, let's forget the facts and numbers. You're k!llin me with this sh*t.

"I won the lotto. My numbers don't match up with those on tv, but so what, I still won the lotto in my mind."

"Yeah, I hooked up with that fine a.ss shorty last week. I mean, she didn't go home with me, but I still scored with her, knahmean?"

You're that type of person who lies, lies, and lies some more, then eventually you buy into the lie. You'll swear the sky is Red when it's midnight.
oh u can believe that as long as u also agree that lebron must be one of the most clutch players in basketball history, cuz he's always at the top of that list from previous years. i wanna hear u admit that the only measure of clutch is the 82games.com clutch stat and it has nothing to do with postseason performance.

as long as u apply ur criteria consistently, we know just what KIND of stupid u r.
 6 years ago '08        #126
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
AS LONG AS BOOZIER THERE BULLS WONT WIN A THING!!:laughing0:
 6 years ago '07        #127
space
space
oh damn, lebron was #1 the previous season, #2 the year before that, and #1 again before that! GOAT clutch player!!!
 6 years ago '07        #128
space
space
so i'm waiting for a bulls fan to admit that by their own criteria lebron is a much more clutch player than rose over his career, or that they're full of sh*t. one or the other, but u idiots have kind of cornered urselves here.
 12-13-2011, 07:29 PM         #129
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
It must be awkward as hell for him to clown Knicks fans and then d!ckride them in Yankees convos

What a lame
 Joehook said:
why is that akward?

explain... ya n*ggas dont know what to say anymore
 Joehook said:
why wont u explain that to me? cmon
still waiting....
 6 years ago '07        #130
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You're calling me bias though right? "Oh yeah he won but they were against terrible teams." Like Rose can pick the teams he plays again.
no, but that's not the point. it doesn't mean sh*t if u only beat bad teams and lose to good ones, that doesn't prove anything at all.

Like LeBron did the year before right?
sure, i don't care

I already said he didn't play well in the ECF.
understatement of the year

But apparently you're blind enough to ignore facts.
i found a few facts for u
 6 years ago '07        #131
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
$55,459 | Props total: 43424 43424
nobody wants to play with the point hog

6 years ago '07        #132
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Your logic is all over the place.

So you get on Rose because when his team was the 7th and 8th seed in the playoffs, they lost to the Celtics and Cavs respectively.

But then you get on Rose when his team is the #1 seed and beat the first two teams they faced.

He can't win with you. Which one is it
i'm saying he's never done sh*t against a good team, is it that hard to follow? the pacers weren't even .500 . that's it? that's what ur big defining moment is? they beat the pacers? he's lost to every good team he's ever met in the finals, lebron himself has ousted him twice, in humiliating fashion.

so again, not all over the place, but with one singular argument, what makes lebron mentally fragile and rose not?

by UR OWN chosen measure of clutchness, the 82games.com last 5 minutes of a regular season game within 5 points, lebron is the most clutch player in the league over his career. u gonna keep ducking that? he split possessions with wade last season and was still near the top, and was #1, #2, and #1 again the previous three season they did the study.
 12-13-2011, 07:40 PM         #133
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
How slow can you be

It's bad enough you came in here to add nothing to the discussion and just to d!ckride somebody
thats ur comeback? ok
 6 years ago '04        #134
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Joehook said:
u forgot "hes a winner too"

thats enuff ether for 1 nite, i think theyve had enuff
n*gga, you're a Yankees and Heat fan, so whatever you say has no purpose...
 6 years ago '04        #135
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Heat/Yankee fan Surprised he isn't a Pats fan, or a steelers fan also
I bet he's a closet Packers fan...
 6 years ago '04        #136
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
It must be awkward as hell for him to clown Knicks fans and then d!ckride them in Yankees convos

What a lame
That is some lame sh*t..Clown talks about he was born in NY, but is a Heat fan..and then turns around and cheers for the Yankees...
 6 years ago '07        #137
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I can't deal. Rose has been to the ECF once. He's been in the league 3 years. His first two postseasons were on a team that was 7th and 8th seed and were dropping players to build for the team that ended up winning 62 games. But you're going to flaw him for that tho right
ok, so because he's had limited opportunities to fail and lose, and never won, ur takeway is that he is clutch and dominates in these situations even though he never has?

And again, that was never my argument. So I don't care.
so what R u arguing? that rose scored points in close games in the 4th quarter during the regular season last year, and that means he didn't choke in the playoffs?

The study does not go back to since LeBron came in the league, I don't know why you even tried to jump to that conclusion.
because that covers rose's whole career, dumbass

I never said LeBron wasn't one of the best 4th quarter peformers, so obviously I agree that he is.
so will u admit that lebron is more clutch than rose? u've proven it.
 12-13-2011, 07:47 PM         #138
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #139
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Oh my fault, Im sure you live in the slums of Miami then. no difference, its just hotter and has more cubans.
 6 years ago '07        #140
space
space
my entire beef is with somebody saying that lebron isn't clutch, but rose is. by any measureable standard or the eye test, that is a ridiculous position to take. as long as u don't think so, we're good .
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy