Chicago falls short when it comes to free-agent destinations

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Rose has been in the NBA 3 seasons. LeBron's been in the NBA 8 seasons. Of course he's accomplished more. The hell are you talking about.
so explain what makes lebron mentally fragile and a choker and rose not? at least lebron has shown flashes of dominating a series and taking over playoff games in the clutch. u tell me why u would believe there's anything that makes rose somehow better than lebron in that category? there is nothing.
 6 years ago '07        #82
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 joshdogg26 said:
i like how that's not even what i said and i explained that, but that's the only point u say something about cuz u can't say sh*t about the rest.
That's not what you said?
 joshdogg26 said:
rose choked then, he's choked at the line in NBA games last year, his entire ECF was a choke job, and he had several instances of choking at the end of games during that series. he didn't make it out of the first round in either of his first 2 years. there's absolutely no reason to believe he's anything more than a regular season warrior at this point in his career. lebron is the last person u should compare him to.
 6 years ago '07        #83
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
That's not what you said?
remember how u asked me, and i explained?

joshdogg26 said:
no, but it means u have no reason to believe he's a winner. he's never won anything and every time he's been on the big stage he's come up short or straight up choked.
 6 years ago '10        #84
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
joshdogg k!lling this shyt.i dont need to say more
 6 years ago '07        #85
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
And Rose hasn't?

You're talking out your a.ss.
uhh no, he hasn't. he just won his first 2 series this year and had no signature games or major clutch moments. not to mention those teams sucked d!ck. i want some bulls fan to explain to me why u would have the balls to call out lebron's mental fragility and ignore rose's. especially with lebron having just dominated the fu*k out of ur team. i'm waiting. ur on the clock.
 6 years ago '10        #86
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 joshdogg26 said:
uhh no, he hasn't. he just won his first 2 series this year and had no signature games or major clutch moments. not to mention those teams sucked d!ck. i want some bulls fan to explain to me why u would have the balls to call out lebron's mental fragility and ignore rose's. especially with lebron having just dominated the fu*k out of ur team. i'm waiting. ur on the clock.
because its the popular thing to say
 6 years ago '07        #87
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
This sh*tty a.ss city couldn't sign one good free agent in 3 offseasons now where they were 'attractive'

Dudes bout to finish behind the Pacers

Bulls lost man
 6 years ago '07        #88
space
space
i'm not arguing FOR lebron, i'm just applying that same logic to rose. at least lebron has had his moments. rose has all the bad sh*t that lebron has, and really nothing to make anybody believe otherwise aside from blind fanhood and a humble attitude.
 6 years ago '07        #89
space
space
 Gottagat said:
because its the popular thing to say
rose admitted that lebron was easily guarding him while the series was still going on. he had no confidence whatsoever. just cuz u keep shooting doesn't mean ur clutch and have k!ller instinct. iverson did that too.
 6 years ago '07        #90
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
This sh*tty a.ss city couldn't sign one good free agent in 3 offseasons now where they were 'attractive'

Dudes bout to finish behind the Pacers

Bulls lost man
you still haven't won a playoff game since the first year of the Bush administration. You are irrelevant.
 6 years ago '05        #91
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Gottagat said:
just because he put the blame on himself and fails time after time means he not mentally fragile?

he caused his teams a college championship and a 6th game versus the heat

he did not even take the SAT.. i dont respect his mental capabilities like yall do ..if you weren't bulls fans maybe you would see it my way
Are we talking about a school exam or the basketball court? Lets not change the subject because you can't defend the fact that LeBron watched his team lose and do nothing in every 4th quarter of the finals..

I could care less if Rose went 0-20 in the 4th, AS LONG AS HE TRIED. LeBron did not. And thats why people are giving him grief for it.
 6 years ago '07        #92
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
If I felt like posting Youtube videos I'd make you look dumber than you already have.
u haven't seen anything i haven't. whatever u call lebron, rose is half that. sorry if i just made u realize something that makes u uncomfortable.
 6 years ago '05        #93
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

Dudes bout to finish behind the PacersBulls lost man
And this is why I routinely skip over your post, it's full of nonsensical garbage, only read it because you were quoted by one of the fellow Bull fan.
 6 years ago '07        #94
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You're making no sense here and honestly it just sounds like you're mad and talking sh*t you can't back up
that's ironic, because i challenged u to point out this mental fragility that lebron has that apparently rose doesn't, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, and u said "sorry man i don't wanna find youtube clips!"

i'm mad and talking sh*t despite being completely reasonable, while ur arguing the man that just dominated ur team and had tons of clutch shots against u is mentally fragile and not clutch, while ur star player who choked miserably and floundered in that series is a stone cold k!ller who is clutch, in spite of him never being clutch at any level aside from very few isolated incidents.
 6 years ago '05        #95
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
WHat about scoring the last 8 points in Game 2 of the Pacers series. What about single handedly destroying that team when everyone else was slacking? To the point where Indy coach said Iverson Speed/Billups Shot/Kidd Vision and MJ athletic ability, Maybe you didn't see that or didn't catch that game.

What about doing the exact same thing in ATL, where Josh Smith said after the series, saying that his respect grew for Rose in that series seeing one guy carry that team by himself the way he did..

Honestly Rose was having an excellent playoff performance until he ran into Miami.

Last edited by Hold That; 12-13-2011 at 07:02 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #96
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 minimafia_aj said:
you still haven't won a playoff game since the first year of the Bush administration. You are irrelevant.
 6 years ago '07        #97
space
space
 Hold That said:
WHat about scoring the last 8 points in Game 2 of the Pacers series. What about single handedly destroying that team when everyone else was slacking?

What about doing the exact same thing in ATL, where Josh Smith said after the series, saying that his respect grew for Rose in that series seeing one guy carry that team by himself the way he did..

Honestly Rose was having an excellent playoff performance until he ran into Miami.
and lebron hasn't done things like that? he has moments and games like that every single year, but he's a mentally fragile choker because he goes out in flames when he loses. i'm asking what is the difference between him and rose in that regard, aside from u being a fan? there isn't one. the argument for lebron is much more compelling than the one for rose in reality.
 6 years ago '04        #98
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,100 | Props total: 4110 4110
SMH at Heat fans thinking we didn't beat them all of last year when we won 5 of 9 with our one superstar and a bunch of role players. You had 2 of the top 3 players in the league last year and a top 20 overall player, and still couldn't win the championship, much less sweep us. Heat fans are delusional. We know we're missing pieces. Ya'll act like the Mavs didn't just take that championship from you.
 12-13-2011, 07:01 PM         #99
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
that's ironic, because i challenged u to point out this mental fragility that lebron has that apparently rose doesn't, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, and u said "sorry man i don't wanna find youtube clips!"

i'm mad and talking sh*t despite being completely reasonable, while ur arguing the man that just dominated ur team and had tons of clutch shots against u is mentally fragile and not clutch, while ur star player who choked miserably and floundered in that series is a stone cold k!ller who is clutch, in spite of him never being clutch at any level aside from very few isolated incidents.
u forgot "hes a winner too"

thats enuff ether for 1 nite, i think theyve had enuff
 6 years ago '07        #100
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Don't worry he'll respond with a post that has a whole lot of nothing and a bunch of smilies.
Lol I know, so predictable.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy