Chicago falls short when it comes to free-agent destinations

most viewed right now
 124
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 105
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Gottagat said:
just because he put the blame on himself and fails time after time means he not mentally fragile?

he caused his teams a college championship and a 6th game versus the heat

he did not even take the SAT.. i dont respect his mental capabilities like yall do ..if you weren't bulls fans maybe you would see it my way
What the fu*k does an SAT and college championship have to do with the NBA?

I swear some of you Heat fans are something else...

And a real man admits his faults, failures, and is willing to work on his mistakes..He's more of a man than LeBron...Its common fu*kin sense. But I guess that's something you lack..

Please explain how an individual is mentally fragile if he or she admits their mistakes and is willing to correct them...


Last edited by knowughetto; 12-13-2011 at 06:16 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #62
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Jackson High said:
Yea, seriously what is it?

Reading the article it's kind of sad & funny that Mcgrady & others basically used the Bulls so they could get more money. And with Kobe I've been hearing over the years they wanted to trade Deng for him but he wanted to play with Deng.

That team & city is something else lol.
not for nothing grant hill n tmac started this summer or ____ (Insert year here) bullsh*t...I remember that sh*t like it was yesterday

 knowughetto said:
I think Jerry Krause played a major role in that bullsh*t. I couldn't stand that fat fu*k, especially when he didn't wanna pay Pippen..Kukoc made more money than Pippen did ..I could be wrong though, but that's just what I think...
That's the only thing I can think of...Definitely can't be the city or the cold....especially when you got cats signing in Milwuakee, Indiana...Barea on the verge of signing in Minnesota
 6 years ago '10        #63
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
gotdam stans cant get shyt through their heads

what has Rose ever done to prove he is more cold blooded then lebron ?
 6 years ago '05        #64
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
 joshdogg26 said:
we did lose in the finals, it was humiliating, we failed to achieve our goal. i've said that before in other places and even in this thread. if u could do the same instead of trying to live vicariously through the mavericks and actually take ur L and be humbled, we wouldn't have a problem here .

"so what if we didn't beat u, another team did! i'm playing the field!"

what kind of loserass mentality is that?
I'm fine with admitting the Heat won. I've been fine ever since it happened.

But you're basically in this thread trying to get Bulls fans to say our team isn't sh*t and agree that we don't think we're going anywhere..when none of us feel that way. The Bulls really don't give us any reason to. Obviously you can see the Bulls have plenty of potential and are in the hunt for the championship once again..so why should we be sitting here sweating? All we really need is a SG and we're good like I said.

Heat beat us, it happened..you won't see me saying otherwise. If you're expecting me to agree that I think it will definitely happen again, not gonna do that because I don't believe it.
 6 years ago '07        #65
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13079 13079
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
@ Rose being mentally fragile

You're joking right?
yea that dude who has never won at any level and is known for choking and admitted before this series was even over that lebron could easily guard him is not mentally fragile at all.

 knowughetto said:
We (Bulls fans) are not even arguing about a "productive" season. The Heat fans are still bragging about us losing to them. If you read my posts, I said that you guys are the only ones that have the right to talk sh*t because your team won the championship. Heat fans are the only ones that hold on to the ECF win as if they won the championship themselves..
u really still making up this scenario in ur head, when it's so much simpler than that. u really believe the bullsh*t ur spitting about "nobody beat anybody except the mavs, nothing else counts!" lmfao. u lost to us, shut the fu*k up when ur talking to heat fans.

nobody is going around saying "hey we beat the bulls! we beat the bulls!" we're reminding U when u get out of line, who the fu*k sent u home.
 6 years ago '04        #66
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19916 19916
they good.... they got the MVP.

watch out though, he heard all the BS in the offseason and I expect Rose to come out guns blazing.
 6 years ago '07        #67
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13079 13079
 Switchc2390 said:
I'm fine with admitting the Heat won. I've been fine ever since it happened.

But you're basically in this thread trying to get Bulls fans to say our team isn't sh*t and agree that we don't think we're going anywhere..when none of us feel that way. The Bulls really don't give us any reason to. Obviously you can see the Bulls have plenty of potential and are in the hunt for the championship once again..so why should we be sitting here sweating? All we really need is a SG and we're good like I said.

Heat beat us, it happened..you won't see me saying otherwise. If you're expecting me to agree that I think it will definitely happen again, not gonna do that because I don't believe it.
that's fine, that's all i ask. i'm not saying i want u to lose all hope and faith in ur team and be resigned to losing for the rest of ur life lmao but some people in here wanna make every excuse in the world saying some combination of "well the mavs beat u so it doesn't count!" or "ur so much better than us u should have won by more" all while also trying to say we're not better than them lol. u can't have ur cake and eat it, too. and i'm not talking about u.
 6 years ago '04        #68
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 joshdogg26 said:
yea that dude who has never won at any level and is known for choking and admitted before this series was even over that lebron could easily guard him is not mentally fragile at all.



u really still making up this scenario in ur head, when it's so much simpler than that. u really believe the bullsh*t ur spitting about "nobody beat anybody except the mavs, nothing else counts!" lmfao. u lost to us, shut the fu*k up when ur talking to heat fans.

nobody is going around saying "hey we beat the bulls! we beat the bulls!" we're reminding U when u get out of line, who the fu*k sent u home.
Where did I say nobody beat anybody? Sounds like your just making sh*t up now..And now its bullsh*t when I said that we both lost and Dallas won the championship? Its bullsh*t that I said we both don't have the right to talk sh*t because we didn't win what mattered?

WOW, now I've heard it all...I don't wanna waste my time by keeping this argument going on with you and don't take it personal..Have a nice day bro...

 6 years ago '07        #69
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13079 13079
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Rose is known for choking?

Because he missed a free throw in college? Even you're smarter than that. Rose finished 2nd in pts in the clutch last year.
rose choked then, he's choked at the line in NBA games last year, his entire ECF was a choke job, and he had several instances of choking at the end of games during that series. he didn't make it out of the first round in either of his first 2 years. there's absolutely no reason to believe he's anything more than a regular season warrior at this point in his career. lebron is the last person u should compare him to.
 6 years ago '07        #70
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13079 13079
 knowughetto said:
Where did I say nobody beat anybody? Sounds like your just making sh*t up now..And now its bullsh*t when I said that we both lost and Dallas won the championship? Its bullsh*t that I said we both don't have the right to talk sh*t because we didn't win what mattered?

WOW, now I've heard it all...I don't wanna waste my time by keeping this argument going on..Have a nice day bro...

in summary, that was ur point. no series happened, nobody actually beat or eliminated anybody else. the mavs won and that's it lmao. do u take everything literally?

we don't have the right to talk sh*t to dallas, u don't have the right to talk sh*t to us. that's how it works, not "we're all equal if we didn't win a ring! teams 2 through 30 r in the same place!" lmfao.
 6 years ago '07        #71
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20024 20024
 joshdogg26 said:
rose choked then, he's choked at the line in NBA games last year, his entire ECF was a choke job, and he had several instances of choking at the end of games during that series. he didn't make it out of the first round in either of his first 2 years. there's absolutely no reason to believe he's anything more than a regular season warrior at this point in his career. lebron is the last person u should compare him to.
He didn't make it out of the first round his first two years and that means hes a choker?
 6 years ago '04        #72
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
@ all the hate we are getting. Lets you know that n*ggas fear us, we are a threat...

Keep it coming...
 6 years ago '07        #73
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13079 13079
 minimafia_aj said:
He didn't make it out of the first round his first two years and that means hes a choker?
no, but it means u have no reason to believe he's a winner. he's never won anything and every time he's been on the big stage he's come up short or straight up choked.
 6 years ago '07        #74
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20024 20024
 joshdogg26 said:
no, but it means u have no reason to believe he's a winner. he's never won anything and every time he's been on the big stage he's come up short or straight up choked.
you mean just like Lebron right?
 6 years ago '07        #75
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13079 13079
 minimafia_aj said:
you mean just like Lebron right?
yea, i do. rose has the resume of a poor man's lebron. that's why i said he's the last person u should compare him to.
 6 years ago '07        #76
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
Why are Bulls fans in here arguing with ignant a.ss Heat fans?? Yall n*ggaz ECF win meant as much as us owning u n*ggaz in the regular season.... A whole lot of nothing cuz neither team won the title! So if u n*ggaz d!ck is still hard over ur ECF Final win, then thats on yall. The only thing yall have on us is that yall won the last time our teams played.

And n*ggaz in here thinking they goin in on DRose talking about choking, then what happened to DWade in the ECF?? Or why was LeBron on suicide watch all summer cuz he disappeared for half the NBA Finals series and in every 4th qtr?? You n*ggaz should just STFU and hope that year 2 is better than year 1 was.
 6 years ago '07        #77
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13079 13079
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Stats say differently.



Fair enough.



Fair enough.



So you're getting on Rose because as a 7th and 8th seed his team didn't beat the #1 or #2 seeds. You can't be this stupid.



Career postseason averages of 25points, 5rebounds, 7assists in 28 games. Yeah regular season warrior.

I get you don't like the Bulls, but you could at least present some facts instead of talking out your a.ss.
u sound exactly like a lebron stan. his career postseason averages r sick too and he's accomplished 10 times as much as rose. this dicussion stemmed from u guys comparing lebron being mentally fragile to rose being mentally fragile. i'm saying that's not something u wanna bring up.
 6 years ago '07        #78
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 knowughetto said:
@ all the hate we are getting. Lets you know that n*ggas fear us, we are a threat...

Keep it coming...
he feels threatened new teams on the block
 6 years ago '07        #79
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20024 20024
oh and @ Rose being a choker because he didn't make it out the first round in his first two years, While Lebron didn't even make the playoffs till his third year.
 6 years ago '07        #80
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13079 13079
 minimafia_aj said:
oh and @ Rose being a choker because he didn't make it out the first round in his first two years, While Lebron didn't even make the playoffs till his third year.
i like how that's not even what i said and i explained that, but that's the only point u say something about cuz u can't say sh*t about the rest.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 37
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy