Chicago falls short when it comes to free-agent destinations

most viewed right now
 123
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-13-2011, 04:33 PM         #41
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where is the popcorn where you need it.

Heat fans (I should say fan because joshdogg is the only one holding the fort down) & bulls fans going at it...
 6 years ago '07        #42
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,086 | Props total: 23916 23916
Lol Heat fans in here hating. nothing new to see here
 6 years ago '04        #43
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 joshdogg26 said:
yea, u stopped talking because we shut u the fu*k up by kicking ur a.ss when it mattered

u beat us in a series and we'll do the same
And your team got that a.ss kicked when it mattered as well..So what's your point?

Like I said, we lost but we got over it...Can you guys do the same? Can you guys get over the fact that you didn't win just like we didn't and focus on this season?
 6 years ago '05        #44
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$5,853 | Props total: 688 688
 joshdogg26 said:
see, here u go basically saying "the heat r so much better than us" but then u wanna argue like we're not. can't have ur cake and eat it too.

also going after the red herring that we consider that an accomplishment. we're not proud of beating the 6ers either, but if a philly fan comes to talk sh*t, we'll put them in their place too.
You're an idiot...the point is that the heat are the mighty team of the league because they have THREE SUPERSTARS in the PRIME who were expected to WIN IT ALL last year easily (Not 1, not 2, not 3, etc.). But the fact of the matter is, is that you guys barely beat us. Each game was close until the last 2 minutes where the THREE SUPERSTARS HAVE EXPERIENCE in closing games while the young bulls didn't. You guys played 48 minutes of basketball, while the Bulls only played 46 minutes. That will definitely be different this year.

Yeah the heat beat the bulls but...

Quite frankly, the 3 superstar heat should be ashamed to barely beat a team with one young superstar IN THE MAKING who still had the heat on the edge of their seats until the end of each game.
 6 years ago '07        #45
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,266 | Props total: 14831 14831
 knowughetto said:
And your team got that a.ss kicked when it mattered as well..So what's your point?

Like I said, we lost but we got over it...Can you guys do the same? Can you guys get over the fact that you didn't win just like we didn't and focus on this season?
what does that have to do with the heat and the bulls though? lmfao stay reaching.

 gunit50cent123 said:
You're an idiot...the point is that the heat are the mighty team of the league because they have THREE SUPERSTARS in the PRIME who were expected to WIN IT ALL last year easily (Not 1, not 2, not 3, etc.). But the fact of the matter is, is that you guys barely beat us. Each game was close until the last 2 minutes where the THREE SUPERSTARS HAVE EXPERIENCE in closing games while the young bulls didn't. You guys played 48 minutes of basketball, while the Bulls only played 46 minutes. That will definitely be different this year.

Yeah the heat beat the bulls but...

Quite frankly, the 3 superstar heat should be ashamed to barely beat a team with one young superstar IN THE MAKING who still had the heat on the edge of their seats until the end of each game.
yea, u "barely" lost . u wanna talk all this "ur team is so great and mighty that u should be ashamed of only beating us in 5 games" and then pretend that u don't know ur team ain't sh*t compared to us, when u just said it urself.
 6 years ago '04        #46
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 gunit50cent123 said:
You're an idiot...the point is that the heat are the mighty team of the league because they have THREE SUPERSTARS in the PRIME who were expected to WIN IT ALL last year easily (Not 1, not 2, not 3, etc.). But the fact of the matter is, is that you guys barely beat us. Each game was close until the last 2 minutes where the THREE SUPERSTARS HAVE EXPERIENCE in closing games while the young bulls didn't. You guys played 48 minutes of basketball, while the Bulls only played 46 minutes. That will definitely be different this year.

Yeah the heat beat the bulls but...

Quite frankly, the 3 superstar heat should be ashamed to barely beat a team with one young superstar IN THE MAKING who still had the heat on the edge of their seats until the end of each game.
We don't know what we're talking about because according to Heat fans, we got our a.sses kicked. Every game was not close...They act like we lost by 20 every game...This is their scapegoat or accomplishment. "We didn't win the Finals, but we kicked the Bulls' a.sses..And that's a great accomplishment"
 6 years ago '07        #47
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
Chicago lost.....I loved the bi*ches and food when I stayed out there and he's dead on point wit players not wanting to sign there for some reason...I dunno what it is
 6 years ago '07        #48
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,266 | Props total: 14831 14831
 knowughetto said:
We don't know what we're talking about because according to Heat fans, we got our a.sses kicked. Every game was not close...They act like we lost by 20 every game...This is their scapegoat or accomplishment. "We didn't win the Finals, but we kicked the Bulls' a.sses..And that's a great accomplishment"
except that nobody has said that anywhere, all we do is remind u peons of that when u wanna stick ur chests out
 6 years ago '04        #49
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 joshdogg26 said:
what does that have to do with the heat and the bulls though? lmfao stay reaching.



yea, u "barely" lost . u wanna talk all this "ur team is so great and mighty that u should be ashamed of only beating us in 5 games" and then pretend that u don't know ur team ain't sh*t compared to us, when u just said it urself.
I'm just going off what you said about us getting our a.sses kicked when it mattered, and I'm just responding by saying that your team got your a.sses kicked when it mattered as well and you know that too...But yet I'm reaching? Cool story bro...


 6 years ago '07        #50
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,266 | Props total: 14831 14831
 knowughetto said:
I'm just going off what you said about us getting our a.sses kicked when it mattered, and I'm just responding by saying that your team got your a.sses kicked when it mattered as well and you know that too...But yet I'm reaching? Cool story bro...


we did lose in the finals, it was humiliating, we failed to achieve our goal. i've said that before in other places and even in this thread. if u could do the same instead of trying to live vicariously through the mavericks and actually take ur L and be humbled, we wouldn't have a problem here .

"so what if we didn't beat u, another team did! i'm playing the field!"

what kind of loserass mentality is that?
 6 years ago '10        #51
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
n*ggas so mad in here.

edit.bulls lost
 12-13-2011, 04:45 PM         #52
Jackson High 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
Chicago lost.....I loved the bi*ches and food when I stayed out there and he's dead on point wit players not wanting to sign there for some reason...I dunno what it is
Yea, seriously what is it?

Reading the article it's kind of sad & funny that Mcgrady & others basically used the Bulls so they could get more money. And with Kobe I've been hearing over the years they wanted to trade Deng for him but he wanted to play with Deng.

That team & city is something else lol.
 6 years ago '04        #53
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 KnicksLost said:
Chicago lost.....I loved the bi*ches and food when I stayed out there and he's dead on point wit players not wanting to sign there for some reason...I dunno what it is
I think Jerry Krause played a major role in that bullsh*t. I couldn't stand that fat fu*k, especially when he didn't wanna pay Pippen..Kukoc made more money than Pippen did ..I could be wrong though, but that's just what I think...
 6 years ago '05        #54
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,650 | Props total: 15272 15272
 joshdogg26 said:
see, here u go basically saying "the heat r so much better than us" but then u wanna argue like we're not. can't have ur cake and eat it too.
You guys SHOULD be better than everyone in the league, but yet the Heat don't play that way. It's no secret that if the Heat played with great chemistry and everyone adapted to their roles perfectly, nobody would be able to really touch you.. However, thats not the case, there for I will always think we have a solid chance.. Especially with a mentally fragile player like LeBron on your team.
 6 years ago '10        #55
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Hold That said:
You guys SHOULD be better than everyone in the league, but yet the Heat don't play that way. It's no secret that if the Heat played with great chemistry and everyone adapted to their roles perfectly, nobody would be able to really touch you.. However, thats not the case, there for I will always think we have a solid chance.. Especially with a mentally fragile player like LeBron on your team.
if Lebron mentally fragile then what is Rose?
 6 years ago '05        #56
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,650 | Props total: 15272 15272
 Gottagat said:
if Lebron mentally fragile then what is Rose?
A kid who is not afraid to fail and will try.. LeBron doesn't try because he's afriad of backlash
 6 years ago '04        #57
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Gottagat said:
if Lebron mentally fragile then what is Rose?
Rose has more heart than LeBron...He doesn't walk around blaming everyone else and making all kinds of excuses when he lets his team down like LeBron does....Rose will always put the blame on himself when they lose, because he's a leader..Plus he won't back down out of any challenge...He will put in work..

Should have never said LeBron in here because Mrs. James (SeaJayie) will be in here with her cape on to save her man...
 6 years ago '07        #58
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Mavs fan watching y'all f!ght it out over who had the more "productive" season=
 6 years ago '10        #59
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
just because he put the blame on himself and fails time after time means he not mentally fragile?

he caused his teams a college championship and a 6th game versus the heat

he did not even take the SAT.. i dont respect his mental capabilities like yall do ..if you weren't bulls fans maybe you would see it my way
 6 years ago '04        #60
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 MythMade said:
Mavs fan watching y'all f!ght it out over who had the more "productive" season=
We (Bulls fans) are not even arguing about a "productive" season. The Heat fans are still bragging about us losing to them. If you read my posts, I said that you guys are the only ones that have the right to talk sh*t because your team won the championship. Heat fans are the only ones that hold on to the ECF win as if they won the championship themselves..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
142 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy