Chicago falls short when it comes to free-agent destinations

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 joshdogg26 said:
we hold u at arm's length and let u swing away. the bulls r our bi*ch. this is exactly the kind of behavior that gets u guys clowned so hard .

as for as OUR teams go, WE beat YOU. u get that? it doesn't matter what anybody else did. u gonna sit here and quote me saying we don't consider it an accomplishment just to have made the finals. u just get sh*t on when dumbasses like urselves think ur in our company. go sit at the little kids table.
*Yawns* Last. Season. Arms length my a.ss, a 23 y/o PG who's not even close to his prime was just enough for yall to handle. We were face to face that entire series, there's no denyin that unless you're one of those delusional Heat fans that thinks a series win is a series sweep.

As far as your team goes, YOU LOST IN THE FINALS. Get that? It doesn't matter what you did before it. You play to win the league championship n*gga not the damn conference one

You beat us blah blah blah. Go tell that to somebody who can find a fu*k to give you joe. Around here we're already over it but that's all you sad Heat fans can cling to. That finals loss must hurt so bad that you're tryin to erase it from memory haha...
 6 years ago '09        #22
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,034 | Props total: 1271 1271
Everyone fails in the season if that fu*king ring isn't on your finger. Y'all got your a.sses beat by the mavs. That = the heat having failed season. We had one too. The lakers as well. Only team that didn't were the mavs.

Once again josh stop talking out your moms a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #23
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Fade said:
*Yawns* Last. Season. Arms length my a.ss, a 23 y/o PG who's not even close to his prime was just enough for yall to handle. We were face to face that entire series, there's no denyin that unless you're one of those delusional Heat fans that thinks a series win is a series sweep.

As far as your team goes, YOU LOST IN THE FINALS. Get that? It doesn't matter what you did before it. You play to win the league championship n*gga not the damn conference one

You beat us blah blah blah. Go tell that to somebody who can find a fu*k to give you joe. Around here we're already over it but that's all you sad Heat fans can cling to. That finals loss must hurt so bad that you're tryin to erase it from memory haha...
u stay pointing out the most irrelevant sh*t . i'll be the first person to say our season overall was a failure since we lost in the finals. HOWEVER, we kicked UR a.ss on the way there, so why r ur lips moving?

unless ur a mavericks fan, ur not seeing the heat. ur 23 year old PG shot 35% for the series, 6.3% against lebron, and choked in almost every game. u have nothing to look forward to other than repeated a.ss whoopings. u won a single game because u got tons of offensive boards. we corrected it and never looked back. wade didn't even have a good series and u still lost in 5 games with home court advantage .
 6 years ago '05        #24
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3226 3226
 joshdogg26 said:
u stay pointing out the most irrelevant sh*t . i'll be the first person to say our season overall was a failure since we lost in the finals. HOWEVER, we kicked UR a.ss on the way there, so why r ur lips moving?

unless ur a mavericks fan, ur not seeing the heat. ur 23 year old PG shot 35% for the series, 6.3% against lebron, and choked in almost every game. u have nothing to look forward to other than repeated a.ss whoopings. u won a single game because u got tons of offensive boards. we corrected it and never looked back. wade didn't even have a good series and u still lost in 5 games with home court advantage .
Which is why I'm not worried. The Bulls are easily capable of playing much better than they did in that series. Only piece we really need is a halfway decent SG..as long as we get that..we'll be fine.
 6 years ago '11        #25
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 joshdogg26 said:

Yep, you're one of those aforementioned fans. I'll let the sonning stop here as with most of you you're only posting to get the last word in...

See the thing with those stats is, no matter how bad Derrick was, EVERY GAME WAS CLOSE. Now tell me something, if he was doin THAT bad from the field why the hell was it SO hard for yall to beat us? Inb4n*ggawestillwon - true but you're missing the point sherlock. If it was all that bad yall should've swept us winning by at least 15 minus the freethrows in garbage time. Seeing as how you didn't, pointing out those stats make the Heat look worse, doesn't it?

I'm pointin out irrelevant sh*t yet your only rebuttal to it was just to say it was irrelevant lol. Yeah, I'm done. Keep lookin at the world in your rear view kid, see how far that gets you...
 6 years ago '07        #26
space
space
 BrownBag said:
Everyone fails in the season if that fu*king ring isn't on your finger. Y'all got your a.sses beat by the mavs. That = the heat having failed season. We had one too. The lakers as well. Only team that didn't were the mavs.

cool logic, bro. cavs >>> the rest of us then since they didn't even try to make the playoffs but we all lost! u got ur sh*t pushed in, stop talking.

Switchc2390 said:
Which is why I'm not worried. The Bulls are easily capable of playing much better than they did in that series. Only piece we really need is a halfway decent SG..as long as we get that..we'll be fine.
wade had a bad series and we didn't put forth an effort in game 1, if we had a good series, we could've won even more convincingly. see that logic? lol.

Fade said:
Yep, you're one of those aforementioned fans. I'll let the sonning stop here as with most of you you're only posting to get the last word in...

See the thing with those stats is, no matter how bad Derrick was, EVERY GAME WAS CLOSE. Now tell me something, if he was doin THAT bad from the field why the hell was it SO hard for yall to beat us? Inb4n*ggawestillwon - true but you're missing the point sherlock. If it was all that bad yall should've swept us winning by at least 15 minus the freethrows in garbage time. Seeing as how you didn't, pointing out those stats make the Heat look worse, doesn't it?

I'm pointin out irrelevant sh*t yet your only rebuttal to it was just to say it was irrelevant lol. Yeah, I'm done. Keep lookin at the world in your rear view kid, see how far that gets you...
oh sorry i can't overcome ur loserass, 2nd runner up mentality, that u think saying "u lost too!" erases the fact that we directly sent ur team fu*king packing in humiliating fashion. don't worry, u'll have plenty more chances to get sent home by us so keep working on rationalizing and making better excuses.
 6 years ago '04        #27
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 BrownBag said:

This is what I've been saying for the longest now. Its one thing if your team makes the Conference Finals or the NBA Finals, but if you don't win it, then its a fail. We failed, Miami failed, Lakers, OKC failed as well. Dallas and their fans are the only ones that can brag because they won it all. Like I said in here earlier, this is a BRAND NEW SEASON and people (mainly Heat fans) need to get over what happened last season and focus on this season..
 6 years ago '05        #28
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12550 12550
We'll get RIP and probably pick up JR Smith in march. We just needed a SG, and we'll have one heading into the season.

If anyone was expecting us to land Dwight then maybe thats a "fail".. Idiot article mentioned we failed to land CP3, why the hell would we even need him. Chicago Bulls don't make desperation moves and sign bad contracts.
 6 years ago '04        #29
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
i blame 2 pistolz for this thread going the way it went
 6 years ago '04        #30
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:
i blame 2 pistolz for this thread going the way it went
This...Whenever there's a Bulls/Rose related thread, you can always count on a Heat fan to come in and start talking sh*t...Its just funny that Heat fans think they really kicked our a.sses when every game was close..but as I said before that is all they have to fall back on with their failure to win it all...
 12-13-2011, 05:10 PM         #31
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
EVERY GAME WAS CLOSE.
hes says this, after saying this..

Fade said:
A loss is a loss
so you the only one crying and trying to justify that a.ss whooping we handed ya.

i bet you were one of the ones bragging bout your RS wins against us too
 6 years ago '07        #32
space
space
bulls fans really think we're in here arguing that our season was a great success or some sh*t. we're just talking about us, heat vs. bulls. u wish we WOULD just forget we kicked ur a.ss. hell nah. u hoes bragged twice as much about ur REGULAR SEASON wins against us than we have about k!lling u in the PLAYOFFS. u got it coming to u all year .
 6 years ago '04        #33
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 2733 2733
 BrownBag said:
Falling short of the nba finals but falling short of a championship isn't any better.

Heat fans always got something to say when they didn't win sh*t with 3 superstars
The heats fans got right to talk sh*t about your team because they beat the bulls in 5
 6 years ago '05        #34
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12550 12550
 VictoryThagr8 said:
The heats fans got right to talk sh*t about your team because they beat the bulls in 5
They SHOULD have beaten the Bulls with 3 super stars in the middle of their prime when we had one that hasn't even sniffed his prime yet and STILL learning about his game and the NBA game in general.

So if they feel like they accomplished something with that, then expectations MUST be low.
 6 years ago '07        #35
space
space
 Hold That said:
They SHOULD have beaten the Bulls with 3 super stars in the middle of their prime when we had one that hasn't even sniffed his prime yet and STILL learning about his game and the NBA game in general.

So if they feel like they accomplished something with that, then expectations MUST be low.
see, here u go basically saying "the heat r so much better than us" but then u wanna argue like we're not. can't have ur cake and eat it too.

also going after the red herring that we consider that an accomplishment. we're not proud of beating the 6ers either, but if a philly fan comes to talk sh*t, we'll put them in their place too.
 6 years ago '07        #36
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
you know the nba is back when the bulls are getting hate on bx
 6 years ago '04        #37
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
bulls fans really think we're in here arguing that our season was a great success or some sh*t. we're just talking about us, heat vs. bulls. u wish we WOULD just forget we kicked ur a.ss. hell nah. u hoes bragged twice as much about ur REGULAR SEASON wins against us than we have about k!lling u in the PLAYOFFS. u got it coming to u all year .
Sure, we talked about how we swept you guys in the regular season...but the MAJOR DIFFERENCE between us and you guys are they we stopped talking about that, while you guys are STILL bragging about the ECF..
 6 years ago '04        #38
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
you know the nba is back when the bulls are getting hate on bx
 6 years ago '07        #39
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Sure, we talked about how we swept you guys in the regular season...but the MAJOR DIFFERENCE between us and you guys are they we stopped talking about that, while you guys are STILL bragging about the ECF..
yea, u stopped talking because we shut u the fu*k up by kicking ur a.ss when it mattered

u beat us in a series and we'll do the same
 6 years ago '04        #40
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Dallas fans are the ONLY fans that have the right to talk sh*t because they won the championship...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago