V-Nasty: “If I Can’t Say the N-Word, Then Nobody Should Say It”

most viewed right now
 63
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
bi*ch is a scorpio you can't tell her sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #122
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6947 6947
just because your white mommy n white daddy lived in Vietnam doesn't make you Vietnamese, you are still white....
 12-14-2011, 04:01 AM         #123
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soundtrackk said:
go fu*k yourself and make me a sandwhich ....


you see how insulting that was...

any one can say what ever they want when ever they want..

if some one takes offense to it .... play ball
nah, not even.
 6 years ago '09        #124
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$29,653 | Props total: 13112 13112
Has anyone even listened to baytl?
 12-14-2011, 07:40 AM         #125
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Real said:
If only blacks can say it then only females should be ae to say bi*ch or hoe. If u are butt hurt by what thjs girl says u need to get a life and get off thr net. If u were not on pc all day u wouldnt even k ow who dis bi*ch is. The south aint all racist. Im from new orleans where racism is way more towards whites than blacks because its the majority. Mainly older folks which i understand but if u gonna keep sh*t alive its ur fault it still exsist. Im white black and native amaerican and imma say what ever the fu*k i feel. I use word every day and believe me if someone would touch me id have 50 n*ggas deep ready to merk u n ur whole fam.
yeah okay......do you call random women bi*ches and hoes? I doubt cause you know if you fu*k with the wrong one you likely to get fu*ked up, especially in New Orleans
 6 years ago '05        #126
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 hiphophorray123 said:
theres a massive problem with this answer right here:

"Gucci Mane had no problem with it. Gucci Mane told me, sh*t, I’m more street than these muthafu*kas that are talkin’ about me saying the N-word. Everybody tells me that. Nobody ever actually came to my face and said, “You can’t say the N-word.” You know what I’m sayin’? I feel like a lot of people were feeling disrespected. I don’t want people to feel like I’m racist, or whatever the fact is. I’d rather just have a positive way, and show them that that word does not make me.""


so basically she's implying that because she is ''more street'' than some others it warrants her saying the n-word.......which is implying that ''n*ggas'' are inseperable from ''street'' conditions, impoverished communities and ''being street''

that's a problem

either way, why are we still making threads about this untalented bi*ch


it doesnt matter whether she can say the word or not, its just a word

IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT SHE LACKS ANY CREATIVENESS AND RAP IS JUT NOT SOMETHING SHE HAS THE TALENT FOR.
i agree with your post 100 percent. her answer is wrong on many levels. in fact your post is prob the best answer in this thread. the word is just the word but the context in which shes justifying using the word is ridiculous
 6 years ago '05        #127
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 dmvcasso said:
people like you give the "white" people all the power by believing there bullsh*t. Racism is still just as relevent its just people are to nieve to understand. Believe me you go kissing up to a white group of people no matter what you have done in life in some way shape form or fashion they will let you know you aint nuthing but a n*gga in there eyes. A white girl wants to be apart of black culture so you she uses that word then says oh if my white a.ss cant use it then yall n*ggas cant use it either so your basicly giving them power once again wake up. You dont believe in racism and and i bet you dont keep up on politics you dont see the laws they are trying to pass to stop yall from get anywhere in life or changing your lifes coarse. You sound hand fed by herman cain read up on it "brotha" no matter your race
Actually its people like you who keep racism alive and well. Everyone who speaks like you keeps racism alive and well. talking sh*t like "the white man" thats your first problem right there. You need to stop seeing yourself as an unequal and seeing everyone as equals. The problem with racism is seeing color to begin with. People should be measured by there actions not there skin color. Thas the point of racism. Of course acknowledge its still there but you feed into the bullsh*t of racism talking like that.
 6 years ago '10        #128
philty 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
ok everyone say fu*k now, why not just let it go on tv and radio??????


sh*t is even censored here

because that word still has meaning, and u and i know what n*gga mean with or without the er


Last edited by philty; 12-14-2011 at 04:33 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #129
imsochrisp 
space
space
space
$552 | Props total: 154 154
N*gga and N*gger are two different words. Im in the bay so i understand her and she has a point. If someone can't say it, then no one should.
 6 years ago '05        #130
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38

[pic - click to view]



let this thread die, please.. start a new thread discussing just the word and fu*k this ugly a.ss hoe v-nasty... this sh*t happens every time a thread is started about this bi*ch and it gives her free publicity. fu*k this whack hoe.. bi*ch needs to fix that gap in her front teeth
 12-14-2011, 05:39 PM         #131
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea n*ggas need to get off her nuts son!!! ya'll n*ggas are haters...i dont listen to this bi*ch but i could care less about the N-WORD bullsh*t....n*gga n*gga n*gga!!! WHO GIVES A fu*k!!!

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #132
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195

[pic - click to view]


found it
 12-14-2011, 06:12 PM         #133
uk1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
Actually its people like you who keep racism alive and well. Everyone who speaks like you keeps racism alive and well. talking sh*t like "the white man" thats your first problem right there. You need to stop seeing yourself as an unequal and seeing everyone as equals. The problem with racism is seeing color to begin with. People should be measured by there actions not there skin color. Thas the point of racism. Of course acknowledge its still there but you feed into the bullsh*t of racism talking like that.
This is exactly right. I would also say black people have became more racist than white people over the last 20 years. You can read this thread as an example. Most white people try very hard, going out of their way most times, to show black people that they arent racist.

If theres something negative that happens to a black person now, alot of black people but not all, blame it one way or another on the white man. If theyre broke, its "the white man keeping them down." If theyre pulled over by the cops, its "cause theyre black", even if the freaking cop is black. I could throw out many more examples but you get the point. What makes me the most mad is that the race card gets thrown out there for nearly EVERYTHING now and its bullsh*t.

To the black guy in the south, i live in the south also. Yeah, older white guys that fly a dixie flag probably is racist. But the majority of all kids, and young adults that have a dixie flag or shirts dont mean it in a racist way. Its just a symbol of the south and its their way of showing they love the south.

As far as n*gga goes.... NOBODY owns the word, nobody has the right to tell another person what they can or cant say. Personally, if hearing a non-black person say n*gga offends a black person, then that black person shouldnt be saying the word either. Thats just my opinion. You cant have it both ways.
 6 years ago '05        #134
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,125 | Props total: 2626 2626
bi*ch did 6 months for robbery, i wouldve did 6 years....thats why she cant say it, suck my d!ck!!
 6 years ago '10        #135
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 PLK187 said:
dog you aint never been through the sh*t your ancestors been through.

you need to be grateful they stood the fu*k up, and did sh*t to change sh*t for when you came up you wouldn't have to deal with that sh*t. While you out here on boxden doing w/e the fu*k you please.

so stop it with the bullsh*t, you will never know what it's like to be a slave.
And some Jews will never know what it's like to be through the Holocaust...or know what their parents went through in similar situations. Doesn't mean they can't be offended by it. Can't apply it to only black people but like I said...to me it's become a cultural word that people are confused about
 6 years ago '10        #136
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 J Real said:
If only blacks can say it then only females should be ae to say bi*ch or hoe. If u are butt hurt by what thjs girl says u need to get a life and get off thr net. If u were not on pc all day u wouldnt even k ow who dis bi*ch is. The south aint all racist. Im from new orleans where racism is way more towards whites than blacks because its the majority. Mainly older folks which i understand but if u gonna keep sh*t alive its ur fault it still exsist. Im white black and native amaerican and imma say what ever the fu*k i feel. I use word every day and believe me if someone would touch me id have 50 n*ggas deep ready to merk u n ur whole fam.
Dude....New Orleans isn't a state...that's number one. Second...the south still has long held stereotypes and if you don't think so you need to get out more

 Junior G said:
just because your white mommy n white daddy lived in Vietnam doesn't make you Vietnamese, you are still white....
Actually it does...the same way if mommy and daddy were Italian or from Ghana

 uk1 said:
This is exactly right. I would also say black people have became more racist than white people over the last 20 years. You can read this thread as an example. Most white people try very hard, going out of their way most times, to show black people that they arent racist.

If theres something negative that happens to a black person now, alot of black people but not all, blame it one way or another on the white man. If theyre broke, its "the white man keeping them down." If theyre pulled over by the cops, its "cause theyre black", even if the freaking cop is black. I could throw out many more examples but you get the point. What makes me the most mad is that the race card gets thrown out there for nearly EVERYTHING now and its bullsh*t.

To the black guy in the south, i live in the south also. Yeah, older white guys that fly a dixie flag probably is racist. But the majority of all kids, and young adults that have a dixie flag or shirts dont mean it in a racist way. Its just a symbol of the south and its their way of showing they love the south.

As far as n*gga goes.... NOBODY owns the word, nobody has the right to tell another person what they can or cant say. Personally, if hearing a non-black person say n*gga offends a black person, then that black person shouldnt be saying the word either. Thats just my opinion. You cant have it both ways.

Your argument is very one sided and far from balanced

I hear white people say white trash all the time...but I would never say it. I hear women use bi*ch all the time in reference to other women and I hardly if ever use it...

White people still have the power in this country...that's not racial obsession that's fact. I say this as someone who doesn't even believe in race. I have been in all white environments where the only time race(or a race joke) came up it was because they brought it up. Instead of just being who I am...I was (Smoke500 the black guy)

That's not to say everyone is racist...but to me if you believe in race in the 1st place...it's hard to say everyone is equal. Because that means you see everyone as being different...and once you go down that road you begin to believe in stereotypes

We see all the numbers. I've been stopped by the police 6 times and I don't look or dress remotely thuggish. I've had undercover cops randomly bust into my house at 2 am in the morning without explanation or a warrant...just because they could(when I lived in Bedstuy). There are Skinheads, Neo-Nazis...all kinds of hate groups among us and you would never know who they are...but they're around and there are WAYY more than you think. In fact the numbers skyrocketed once Obama became president....

80-90% of people pulled over by the cops recently were black & hispanic(mostly black). Blacks are also more likely to get the death penalty and longer sentences for similar crime...and names a.ssociated with black people are barely looked over on resumes(which is why some people change their name)

Look bud...as much as I don't believe in race for myself personally...as an objective observer I know this is a racially obsessed country. As for the N-word...some people have the RIGHT to be offended....and others don't. But to look someone in the eye and tell them get over it when they may take the suffering of their ancestors(and parents) seriously the same way Jews, Japanese, and all kinds of other groups take a stand for their ancestors shows that black people get little respect. I'll tell you what...if an Indian tells me not to use a derogatory word used among Indians I will not use it. But I personally don't care if n*gga is used in the right context because it doesn't affect me personally
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy