V-Nasty: “If I Can’t Say the N-Word, Then Nobody Should Say It”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-13-2011, 08:09 PM         #101
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
who is this bi*ch to say anything about a derogatory term that was meant to offend black people...stfu... why is this batch mouth even still movin
so only blacks can offend each other? lmaooo wtff

only blacks can call each other n*ggas..an offending derogatory term???

people are hilarious ...
 12-13-2011, 08:21 PM         #102
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soundtrackk said:
so only blacks can offend each other? lmaooo wtff

only blacks can call each other n*ggas..an offending derogatory term???

people are hilarious ...

All I can say is its a black thing. If your not invited to the party, then don't crash it. Most people who are actually friends with black people understand this and respect that term for what it is. Others use it in the sense of imitation and mockery, not because its true to who they are.
 12-13-2011, 08:29 PM         #103
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
All I can say is its a black thing. If your not invited to the party, then don't crash it. Most people who are actually friends with black people understand this and respect that term for what it is. Others use it in the sense of imitation and mockery, not because its true to who they are.
its a fu*king trending word too address people..

every where you go its the new Dude or bro

whats good bro
whats good my n*gga
whats good my dude

what it do n*gga

whats good bruhh

nobody has bad intention in the back of there head especially an urban community with whites present..its a fu*king lingo that people adopted ...

nobody is implying whats good you slave ,cotton picker ,or any belittling racist term when they say n*gga.....

get with the fu*king times....
 6 years ago '06        #104
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
who is v-nasty and kreyshawn
 6 years ago '10        #105
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
V nasty be the shooter

My favorite new rapper in 2011
 12-13-2011, 08:37 PM         #106
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soundtrackk said:
its a fu*king trending word too address people..

every where you go its the new Dude or bro

whats good bro
whats good my n*gga
whats good my dude

what it do n*gga

whats good bruhh

nobody has bad intention in the back of there head especially an urban community with whites present..its a fu*king lingo that people adopted ...

nobody is implying whats good you slave ,cotton picker ,or any belittling racist term when they say n*gga.....

get with the fu*king times....

Okay Im a.ssuming your white? And probably a nerd. So I imagine you dont walk up to black people you never met and go whats up my n*gga. I'm willing to put cash down on that. So what times are you referring too? Behind this screen you can pretend that its just a word that you use because you feel like it. But in the real world its more then likely used between you and closets friends. With that being said how has this word or the world changed at all? You like black culture(this being the undeniable culture of swag and charisma) fine. You were born in area of mostly black people and you were embraced fine. But you know the difference of you this word for play play....and seriously a.ssuming that you can do this around black people whenever you like and it will be okay. Im just not buying it.
 12-13-2011, 08:43 PM         #107
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Okay Im a.ssuming your white? And probably a nerd. So I imagine you dont walk up to black people you never met and go whats up my n*gga. I'm willing to put cash down on that. So what times are you referring too? Behind this screen you can pretend that its just a word that you use because you feel like it. But in the real world its more then likely used between you and closets friends. With that being said how has this word or the world changed at all? You like black culture(this being the undeniable culture of swag and charisma) fine. You were born in area of mostly black people and you were embraced fine. But you know the difference of you this word for play play....and seriously a.ssuming that you can do this around black people whenever you like and it will be okay. Im just not buying it.
i lived in park hill (Home of many wu members) ,and i lived in east new york ..

white and nerd?? not even close ...i have a mixed breed of people in my circle

ive sat in studio sessions and threw the word around like nothing. i still address my n*ggas as my n*ggas ...because we all came up from nothing ..like a frisbee ,never once has any one said anything...

And before all the internet battery boosting starts behind a screen. from any one ...let me guess if i said it,you are going to punch me in the face ...smack me ....the whole 900 ...lmfaooo

No your not..

all im saying is ..there is a bigger war out there and its far from a war on words....

should i even get in to the term crakcer being thrown around
 12-13-2011, 08:52 PM         #108
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this bi*ch crazy???
 6 years ago '09        #109
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
 Sandy said:
You white or brown tho?

you didn't clarrify
Brown bro, lol.
 12-13-2011, 09:10 PM         #110
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here's the problem with her being absolutely right within the context of "if i shouldn't say it then no one should"...she's not in the place to have such a prominent opinion on this matter

people have to stop paying clowns like these attention
 12-13-2011, 09:16 PM         #111
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
here's the problem with her being absolutely right within the context of "if i shouldn't say it then no one should"...she's not in the place to have such a prominent opinion on this matter

people have to stop paying clowns like these attention
go fu*k yourself and make me a sandwhich ....

you see how insulting that was...

any one can say what ever they want when ever they want..

if some one takes offense to it .... play ball
 12-13-2011, 09:30 PM         #112
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Has David Banner made a response to this wigga yet
 12-13-2011, 09:35 PM         #113
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt read but on the quote in the thread title, shes 100 percent right, ive said it a million times before and ill say it a million times again, having a word that only one race can say is nothing but dividing, huge factor in keeping racism strong
 6 years ago '10        #114
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
I'm actually kind of amused and surprised people are still as offended. For me...it's all about the context. I see hispanics and people in general use the word all the time and it's natural because they've enveloped themselves in the culture

If people actually used their brains...they'd realize that the word is now a CULTURAL word. It can still be used offensively depending on how you use it...but the fact of the matter is it's now become synonymous with the word "dude"

And I see people on here call white people n*gga all the time...which proves again that it's also a cultural word even if you wanna get mad about it
 12-13-2011, 10:53 PM         #115
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she not even white tho..
 6 years ago '06        #116
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Why is this on the front page? People stop paying attention to people like this and they go away very quickly.

I saw her teeth and was like
 6 years ago '09        #117
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
 Sandy said:
well you still not black so you still can't say it
My n*gga I'm from the bay I can say whatever the fu*k I want and if any n*gga got a prob with that they can say "Don't say that" to my .44. Ive earned my stripes to say whatever the fu*k I want, real recognize real out here.

I ain't never had nobody say "don't say that" and I KNOW I never will. As to you people in the south, I know it's different out there and that really sucks but if you move outta the south you will see that it ain't so bad everywhere else.

Out here in Cali everyone says n*gga, white, black, brown, arabs, samoans, tongans even some asians. Out here it's a cultural(hood culture) thing, not a race thing. Don't get it twisted though, n*ggas do get checked out here if they ain't bout that life.

Last edited by Baynut; 12-14-2011 at 12:38 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #118
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
V-nasty got ya'll madddddd!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #119
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
 O-King said:
why are we still promoing her name on boxden?
this..
that bi*ch is ignorant and fu*king retarded
 6 years ago '05        #120
J Real 
space
space
space
$963 | Props total: 62 62
If only blacks can say it then only females should be ae to say bi*ch or hoe. If u are butt hurt by what thjs girl says u need to get a life and get off thr net. If u were not on pc all day u wouldnt even k ow who dis bi*ch is. The south aint all racist. Im from new orleans where racism is way more towards whites than blacks because its the majority. Mainly older folks which i understand but if u gonna keep sh*t alive its ur fault it still exsist. Im white black and native amaerican and imma say what ever the fu*k i feel. I use word every day and believe me if someone would touch me id have 50 n*ggas deep ready to merk u n ur whole fam.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago