Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,962 | Props total: 13583 13583
v nasty is right tho
 6 years ago '09        #82
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,198 | Props total: 3073 3073
 Martel said:
man shut the fu*k up. when racism isn't alive, when white folks first instinct isn't to attack a man for having color, when we aren't illegally harassed by the police, when we aren't told we're inferior than white folks, and when we are truely indeed equal will be the ONLY time white people will be able to say n*gga all they want. fu*k if it is the 60s or not, these racist old white men brought their kids up with the same beliefs they were taught. You can't even view a youtube video without seeing "Dumb niqqer" at least once or twice. There are forums dedicated to insulting black people and you on some "they can call me whatever they want" sh*t

IF you black you on some Mistah Fab corny sh*t and you probably not from the South. That sh*t gets no play here, they still wave they dixie flags proud and I'll be damn if some white boy comes to up me with that "n*gga yo" sh*t. n*gga is STILL a demeaning word

Ofcourse, there will always be racist people no matter WHAT race YOU ARE. Yall n*ggas should BE HAPPY that all you got to worry about is a WORD. Us Latino's got to worry about being DEPORTED, do you know how hood it is in Mexico and Central america right now? n*ggas get chopped up, cooked and hung off a bridge DAILY.

I'm not saying there is no racism, there will always be some form of racism, it's by giving in to these people that you let them win. You think white people would be callin you a n*gga in a demeaning way if yall didn't care? No, they do it cause they know it bothers yall, cause they know it gets to your head. I got homies who are black, who have been called "******" and just laugh it off. Why? Cause they getting big $$$ and after there dreams and bigger sh*t, they don't got time to worry about a word especially when they bout they money. Like my n*gga told me, why am I gonna worry bout that cracker when he ain't even in my tax bracket? I'm winning he losing.

I'm from San Francisco, the bay area so I will admit racism here is nothing compared to the South. I never said Racism is dead, all I said is by giving so much power to the word "n*gga" yall are letting the white man win.

There are sites DEDICATED to getting Latinos deported, to making fun of us as well. Yes it sucks, but that don't mean ima let it control my life.
 6 years ago '06        #83
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,962 | Props total: 13583 13583
 PLK12 said:
nobody should say that nasty fould word
 6 years ago '10        #84
Jonnyboysoul 76 heat pts76
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 55 55
i tried to read the interview but got a headache, even in written words she sounds like the dirtiest piece of trash!
 6 years ago '09        #85
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
crybaby n*ggas in here still mad about her sayin n*gga WHICH IS JUST A WOOOOOOOORD!!! no big deal behind it.
 6 years ago '04        #86
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
people still getting hurt over words? LOOOOOOOOOL
 6 years ago '10        #87
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i am so sick of ppl thinking because they like hip hop and rock like we rock that gives them the rite to say n*gga . NO IT fu*kING DOESN'T that word has history and when i see some one not blk say it takes me back to times where ppl would say that to talk down to us.

call us n*gga in one breathe but then in the next r*pe our women . That word means so much and just because hip hop has flipped it doesn't give other races the rite to throw it around like its air. I never understood how white mexican and others would just say that sh*t to each other like watup my n*gga wats good my n*gga. Like what why YOUR NOT BLK i dont see blk ppl going watup my cracker or hey wetback but everyone else wanna say n*gga no.
damn you a slave
 6 years ago '04        #88
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i am so sick of ppl thinking because they like hip hop and rock like we rock that gives them the rite to say n*gga . NO IT fu*kING DOESN'T that word has history and when i see some one not blk say it takes me back to times where ppl would say that to talk down to us.

call us n*gga in one breathe but then in the next r*pe our women . That word means so much and just because hip hop has flipped it doesn't give other races the rite to throw it around like its air. I never understood how white mexican and others would just say that sh*t to each other like watup my n*gga wats good my n*gga. Like what why YOUR NOT BLK i dont see blk ppl going watup my cracker or hey wetback but everyone else wanna say n*gga no.
Shut the fu*k up. Don't even try that sh*t. You don't know what your relatives (if you're even black--which I highly doubt), you don't know sh*t they went through. They went thru HELL so your bi*ch a.ss could even have the OPTION to complain about sh*t you've never been through.
 6 years ago '06        #89
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
 RYLNYC said:
So the word is ONLY offensive if it comes from white people? What kind of idiotic double standard is that? It's so offensive and this and that, but it's a filler word for y'all. That makes sense.

Either the word is f-cked up and offensive and no one should use it or it's a "filler word" for everyone, you can't have it both ways. Black folks call EVERYONE a "n*gga", including white people, but you have the nerve to call foul when y'all are called a "n*gga" back? How does that work?

This whole pick and choose sh-t is ridiculous, is there a council who decides who can use the word and who can't? When did Hispanics get voted in? Who's next?

I'm Jewish, half my family is West Indian/Black, I have no interest in using the word, I rarely do except for when it's in context or I'm quoting someone, I just never understood the logic behind trying to copyright a word that black folks claim is such a detriment to society.
End Thread. LOL at all the nigg......I mean African Americans that use the word ALL DAY ALL NIGHT as "filler" (lol what) and they proclaim the rights to use the word as they see fit. GTFOH with that bullsh*t. As the dude said above, its either ALL GOOD or ALL BAD. No middle ground bullsh*t. If you hate the word so goddamn bad then dont use the sh*t. Find more educational "filler words".
 12-13-2011, 06:11 PM         #90
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
This bi*ch is a fu*king disgrace to white people....

How the fu*k is she even getting any spotlight?

Someone needs to off her a.ss asap!!!
shes more of a disgrace to hip hop !
 6 years ago '04        #91
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
I never understood how white mexican and others would just say that sh*t to each other like watup my n*gga wats good my n*gga. Like what why YOUR NOT BLK i dont see blk ppl going watup my cracker or hey wetback but everyone else wanna say n*gga no.
Yeah and you don't see white people going watup my cracker or mexicans saying hey wetback because why the hell would anyone want to use a racial slur as a friendly greeting? I'm with v-nasty on this in the sense that nobody should say it. Blacks promote the use of the word by saying it all the time.
 6 years ago '09        #92
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Sandy said:
You not even one of the brown latinos how u gonna have a say in this?

u white as far as im concerned but what ever
You retarded? Costa Rica is in Central America under Mexico in between South America and Mexico. Are you like 10? Or just horrible at geography? The more south you go, the browner we get. My people live in the Rain forest, jackass.

noshirtforyou said:
Yeah and you don't see white people going watup my cracker or mexicans saying hey wetback because why the hell would anyone want to use a racial slur as a friendly greeting? I'm with v-nasty on this in the sense that nobody should say it. Blacks promote the use of the word by saying it all the time.
Yes they do, they go "Que transa wey, or buey" which is the latin version of saying "Sup my n*gga." Another one is "Que onda wey or buey" which is latin version for "What you up 2 my n*gga." or "What's going on my n*gga" for a more direct translation.

Then you got the paisa n*ggas who call each other "mojado(s)" which means wetback(s). But that's usually used only between wet backs fresh from mexico.

Last edited by Baynut; 12-13-2011 at 07:41 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #93
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Baynut said:
Ofcourse, there will always be racist people no matter WHAT race YOU ARE. Yall n*ggas should BE HAPPY that all you got to worry about is a WORD. Us Latino's got to worry about being DEPORTED, do you know how hood it is in Mexico and Central america right now? n*ggas get chopped up, cooked and hung off a bridge DAILY.

I'm not saying there is no racism, there will always be some form of racism, it's by giving in to these people that you let them win. You think white people would be callin you a n*gga in a demeaning way if yall didn't care? No, they do it cause they know it bothers yall, cause they know it gets to your head. I got homies who are black, who have been called "******" and just laugh it off. Why? Cause they getting big $$$ and after there dreams and bigger sh*t, they don't got time to worry about a word especially when they bout they money. Like my n*gga told me, why am I gonna worry bout that cracker when he ain't even in my tax bracket? I'm winning he losing.

I'm from San Francisco, the bay area so I will admit racism here is nothing compared to the South. I never said Racism is dead, all I said is by giving so much power to the word "n*gga" yall are letting the white man win.

There are sites DEDICATED to getting Latinos deported, to making fun of us as well. Yes it sucks, but that don't mean ima let it control my life.
You really think all black people have to worry about is a word?

of course if your illegal you should be deported. Blacks get deported to ya know, we aren't all from America. The real giving into it would be by letting them call us whatever you want without showing any resistance. And I know plenty of white people who said it even though it didn't effect the person who they said it to. They don't use it just because they know it will get us mad, that has no logic. They use it to show us that they think less of us and that they are still the dominant race. If I say any racial slur it isn't to get the other person mad it's to show how disgusting their race is, which is why I try to say none at all.

And if you have money why wouldn't you laugh it off? fu*k I'd take a million dollars and be left with a shrimp d!ck for the rest of my life if I'm paid. The reality is a lot of us are in poverty. It's not even so much the word, it's the ideology and connotation behind it. I don't see why ANY white person who has respect for black culture would want to say it and it's sad that some of y'all are even encouraging it claiming that we're "crying". Maybe in the Bay or NY it is good but down here we still get treated like subhumans. White woman came up to me the other day at my job and said I had "good manners, for a black person" smh. It's disgusting.
 6 years ago '05        #94
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Martel said:
man shut the fu*k up. when racism isn't alive, when white folks first instinct isn't to attack a man for having color, when we aren't illegally harassed by the police, when we aren't told we're inferior than white folks, and when we are truely indeed equal will be the ONLY time white people will be able to say n*gga all they want. fu*k if it is the 60s or not, these racist old white men brought their kids up with the same beliefs they were taught. You can't even view a youtube video without seeing "Dumb niqqer" at least once or twice. There are forums dedicated to insulting black people and you on some "they can call me whatever they want" sh*t

IF you black you on some Mistah Fab corny sh*t and you probably not from the South. That sh*t gets no play here, they still wave they dixie flags proud and I'll be damn if some white boy comes to up me with that "n*gga yo" sh*t. n*gga is STILL a demeaning word

First of all its not boxdens fault or anyone else in the world that you live in the fu*king south which is still 50 years behind the rest of the united states. move out of the south. thats your first problem. everyone is illegally harrassed by the police..so take that off your list. third we have a black president AND OPRAH is worth a billion so please stop with the white man is keeping me down routine. and last, to go back to my first point you need to get the fu*k out of the south. of course theres still racism everywhere but instead of being positive you focus on the negative in everything. Blacks should focus on the fact that as a race they took the most offensive word in the history of man kind and made it positive. Personally i think that is a huge accomplishment. They took a word that was so evil and made it represent friendship and laughter. If we as a society can overcome racism the first step is making changes. Why should another black guy care if another white guy uses n*gga??? As long as its said in the right way friendship whatever...it should matter how the person uses the word and thats the bottom line. Have respect for the orgin of the word but stop dwelling on it. Its what it means now and how it is used now. Stop living in the past.
 6 years ago '09        #95
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Martel said:
You really think all black people have to worry about is a word?

of course if your illegal you should be deported. Blacks get deported to ya know, we aren't all from America. The real giving into it would be by letting them call us whatever you want without showing any resistance. And I know plenty of white people who said it even though it didn't effect the person who they said it to. They don't use it just because they know it will get us mad, that has no logic. They use it to show us that they think less of us and that they are still the dominant race. If I say any racial slur it isn't to get the other person mad it's to show how disgusting their race is, which is why I try to say none at all.

And if you have money why wouldn't you laugh it off? fu*k I'd take a million dollars and be left with a shrimp d!ck for the rest of my life if I'm paid. The reality is a lot of us are in poverty. It's not even so much the word, it's the ideology and connotation behind it. I don't see why ANY white person who has respect for black culture would want to say it and it's sad that some of y'all are even encouraging it claiming that we're "crying". Maybe in the Bay or NY it is good but down here we still get treated like subhumans. White woman came up to me the other day at my job and said I had "good manners, for a black person" smh. It's disgusting.
I honestly didn't know black people get deported now adays lol. I really don't agree that they say it to show they are a "superior race" maybe when Obama wasn't in office. But technically speaking if the President is black, yall are doing great so that wouldn't make sense they think they the dominant race when the President is black.

Now, just because someone thinks they are better then you, does that make them right? No, ofcourse not, and that is my point. People will say and do what they want but it's up to you to focus on the good, not on the bad.

I ain't trying to start a race war or anything, I'm just saying if black people stopped taking offense to the word. It wouldn't be used as much in a demeaning way, that is why rap has made such a huge impact, yall changed the game by turning n*gga into something positive, into something anyone can say, especially if they are in the same struggle(poverty/hood).
 6 years ago '05        #96
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 DaViLLe726 said:
First of all its not boxdens fault or anyone else in the world that you live in the fu*king south which is still 50 years behind the rest of the united states. move out of the south. thats your first problem. everyone is illegally harrassed by the police..so take that off your list. third we have a black president AND OPRAH is worth a billion so please stop with the white man is keeping me down routine. and last, to go back to my first point you need to get the fu*k out of the south. of course theres still racism everywhere but instead of being positive you focus on the negative in everything. Blacks should focus on the fact that as a race they took the most offensive word in the history of man kind and made it positive. Personally i think that is a huge accomplishment. They took a word that was so evil and made it represent friendship and laughter. If we as a society can overcome racism the first step is making changes. Why should another black guy care if another white guy uses n*gga??? As long as its said in the right way friendship whatever...it should matter how the person uses the word and thats the bottom line. Have respect for the orgin of the word but stop dwelling on it. Its what it means now and how it is used now. Stop living in the past.
man shaddup nobody is saying white people are keeping us down but to ACT like we're equal when indeed we aren't is fu*king retarded.

i really hate you non-black folks that sit around and talk as if you know what we go through, knowing damn well you haven't experienced real racism (guessing you're white). There's a chick out here right now bleaching her skin and wearing blonde wigs because we're taught that our black features aren't attractive. There are fu*kin videos all over the internet showin how we are treated differently

[video - click to view]

There's nothing positive in white people wanting to say n*gga when WE are still treated this way. WHY would white people want to say it again is beyond me. I guess it's the insensitivity and the ignorance. It's not the past if it still happens d!ckhead.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

but i bet you just walk around oblivious to it all smh.

Last edited by Martel; 12-13-2011 at 07:52 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #97
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Why do white people want to use it?
 6 years ago '11        #98
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
Gucci got this dude or chick for a street album! That's a loss. On the other hand jeezy got some major features and Finna go plat that's a win..fu*k this bi*ch her face make me wanna strangle this smut..
 6 years ago '08        #99
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 O-King said:
why are we still promoing her name on boxden?
 12-13-2011, 08:08 PM         #100
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im whtie i dont really care who uses it tbh, cause i dont so i dont worry about other people. but honestly the word is way overused. that cannot be denied, some people use it 3 or more times in a sentence. ok thats all fine but if you are trying to take the value away from the word by using it a million times or whatever the logic is exactly, you cannot be mad when it loses its value. like i guarantee if black people used the word with a little more discretion then white people probably would never use it. reason being is i can understand how this bi*ch is confused. she probably really doesnt understand that it means something.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now