V-Nasty: “If I Can’t Say the N-Word, Then Nobody Should Say It”

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17136 17136
Fix your fu*king teeth bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #62
askifan04 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

She wears the underwear with the d!ck holes in them.
 6 years ago '11        #63
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 Ra-da-god said:
it means homie or brotha among US we own our blackness that word is a scar we all carry young or old good or bad we use it how we see fit........

I use it all day and for me it is endearment but I was always respectful around my elders because to them it was something else even to my parents in alot of respects I know white people that use it, some that I even call friend they know not to call me n*gga not even joking.

I just feel a white person of all races have no place in telling black how to use a word that was once used by the entire world to hurt them its up to us to sort that out.
Thank you for actually taking the time to explain you point in a respectable manner unlike that Michael Moore bi*ch.

I definitely agree that those that are not black should be more respectful and not use n*gga around those that are. But in all honesty I don't look at n*gga any differently then I do nigg*r. To me they are both the same word. And by continuing the usage of that word all black people are doing is retaining (and exploiting) their ancestors past as slaves. If the word keeps being thrown around the way it is we are always going to have this problem.
 6 years ago '05        #64
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38

fu*k THIS bi*ch
 6 years ago '11        #65
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Not this bi*ch again
 6 years ago '09        #66
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3070 3070
Yall n*ggas need to let it go. None of yall were born in the 60's or under when n*gga was really meant as a demeaning word. Yes it has history, yes it was awful, but things change, times change.

By giving the word "n*gga" that much power over your lives, your letting the white man win. It's a fu*king word, yes at one time it was awful, but at one time there wasn't rap, internet, computers, social networking, music videos or even T.V.

Things evolve, people evolve, but by you n*ggas still livin in the 60's thinking the word "n*gga" has that much power over your lives... You ain't evolving, you ain't moving forward, you're actually devolving.

It's one thing to say n*gga around a elder black person or call a elder black person a n*gga, because they lived through it, they fought for it, they paid the price for it. But when these people are gone, then it will be time for the new generation to move on, never forget, but move on. Because if you don't you will be stuck in the 60's and under forever.

Last edited by Baynut; 12-13-2011 at 04:29 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #67
KGsoon2B 1 heat pts
space
space
$278 | Props total: 15 15
 coolbeans said:
i really hate her
me too
 6 years ago '06        #68
Drumatic50 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 927 927
they need to stop giving this bi*ch so much attention
 6 years ago '11        #69
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,232 | Props total: 1251 1251
What’s the plan after the Gucci project?
I’m working on my own mixtape right now. I think we’re gonna do some videos and sh*t for the Gucci project. I’m supposed to be working on this tour with Kreayshawn, hopefully.
There you have it.. She's not even signed and her way of promotion is through Kreayshawn.. Wasn't she bitter one time cuz Kreayshawn left her out of one of her tours? fu*k this leech.

I'm from the Northwest, and we don't claim this bi*ch.
 6 years ago '04        #70
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Sandy said:
u prolly an amigo so I'll explain this as simple as possible

black people ain't change sh*t. n*gga is not a positive word to most black people but we still say it because we've grown used to it.

we all know when we say it that we dont mean anything negative or positive by the word alone its more of filler word in n*ggas vocabulary like man or dude. when a person thats not black say it those connotations are taken away because if you not black you don't get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to offending people with that word.

at the end of the day its not offensive for blacks to use but its offensive for other to use. so thats why blacks can say it and no one else can.

to some blacks its not offensive in certain situations for hispanics to say it, I'm not one of those blacks, but I can some what understand it since a loud minority of east coast hispanics sorta look black.

as a black/arab i can't in any situation call a jewish person a kike but I've seen jewish people call other jews kike in a negative or humors light and nothing happened. its all about offending people.

I've seen hispanics dudes get beat up for saying n*gga and I've seen hispanic dudes beat up white dudes for saying n*gga. It varies but the only 1 group that can say it in any situation is blacks and the only group that can not say it under any circumstances are whites.

so if i was white i'd just shy away from the word all together so I don't offend anyone
So the word is ONLY offensive if it comes from white people? What kind of idiotic double standard is that? It's so offensive and this and that, but it's a filler word for y'all. That makes sense.

Either the word is f-cked up and offensive and no one should use it or it's a "filler word" for everyone, you can't have it both ways. Black folks call EVERYONE a "n*gga", including white people, but you have the nerve to call foul when y'all are called a "n*gga" back? How does that work?

This whole pick and choose sh-t is ridiculous, is there a council who decides who can use the word and who can't? When did Hispanics get voted in? Who's next?

I'm Jewish, half my family is West Indian/Black, I have no interest in using the word, I rarely do except for when it's in context or I'm quoting someone, I just never understood the logic behind trying to copyright a word that black folks claim is such a detriment to society.
 6 years ago '07        #71
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
this hoe is too lame for her own good..someone needs to k!ll her off asap, atleast music wise anyways
 6 years ago '09        #72
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3070 3070
 Sandy said:
state yo race playa
Costa Rican, Latino.
 6 years ago '07        #73
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
 DelbertMengel said:
i've lost the v nasty purple suit png so this will have to do

[pic - click to view]

allow me to help you out my n*gga...
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #74
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 hayday12 said:
I definitely agree that those that are not black should be more respectful and not use n*gga around those that are. But in all honesty I don't look at n*gga any differently then I do nigg*r. To me they are both the same word. And by continuing the usage of that word all black people are doing is retaining (and exploiting) their ancestors past as slaves. If the word keeps being thrown around the way it is we are always going to have this problem.
in essence it the same word "n*gga" is just a result of broken english their is nothing positive about the word either way you say it. most of us use it simply because its something we've always said Our mothers, fathers, sisters, brother use this word so we've grown used to whats makes us different is the intent behind the word. that's why I said its a scar we all carry even if you never use it its something you have to deal with there was a time when our entire race was defined and branded by it "I don't want any ******s under my employ" right to your face once upon a time that was our lowest moment we took the power away.

when we say (to each other) "what's good my n*gga" or "n*gga you crazy" that's just how we interact with our friends/family/people when we say it's endearment among US,

but like I said for me personally I'm not defined by the word at all I know who I am and who we were before slavery my problem is the stereotype that a.ssociates that word for all of us just because of our color, The word ****** itself was just used to describe their contempt for black/negro/african people those feelings are still very much alive and not just in america but in many places throughout the world Nubians are seen as Lazy/Ugly/untrustworthy people this is a negativity that was given to us during the slavery process in order to justify the act, so even if all black people stopped saying the word it would just be replaced with something else because the intent is still very much there.

that negative feeling towards us was in large created,groomed and handed down White people during and even before slavery to keep us in control and because of that I feel like they have no grounds to say the word.......Ever

That's just me though
 6 years ago '04        #75
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
She's not in position to speak on African American affairs.

She really needs to STFU.

... @ all these fetch-it negroes she surrounded by, gassing her up.

Last edited by One-O-One; 12-13-2011 at 04:53 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #76
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19615 19615
i bet this bi*ch got the ill roast beef.
 6 years ago '04        #77
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,212 | Props total: 1082 1082
im tellin you a hood chick like remy gonna whoop her a.ss real soon
 6 years ago '05        #78
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
 Baynut said:
Yall n*ggas need to let it go. None of yall were born in the 60's or under when n*gga was really meant as a demeaning word. Yes it has history, yes it was awful, but things change, times change.

By giving the word "n*gga" that much power over your lives, your letting the white man win. It's a fu*king word, yes at one time it was awful, but at one time there wasn't rap, internet, computers, social networking, music videos or even T.V.

Things evolve, people evolve, but by you n*ggas still livin in the 60's thinking the word "n*gga" has that much power over your lives... You ain't evolving, you ain't moving forward, you're actually devolving.

It's one thing to say n*gga around a elder black person or call a elder black person a n*gga, because they lived through it, they fought for it, they paid the price for it. But when these people are gone, then it will be time for the new generation to move on, never forget, but move on. Because if you don't you will be stuck in the 60's and under forever.
man shut the fu*k up. when racism isn't alive, when white folks first instinct isn't to attack a man for having color, when we aren't illegally harassed by the police, when we aren't told we're inferior than white folks, and when we are truely indeed equal will be the ONLY time white people will be able to say n*gga all they want. fu*k if it is the 60s or not, these racist old white men brought their kids up with the same beliefs they were taught. You can't even view a youtube video without seeing "Dumb niqqer" at least once or twice. There are forums dedicated to insulting black people and you on some "they can call me whatever they want" sh*t

IF you black you on some Mistah Fab corny sh*t and you probably not from the South. That sh*t gets no play here, they still wave they dixie flags proud and I'll be damn if some white boy comes to up me with that "n*gga yo" sh*t. n*gga is STILL a demeaning word

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Martel; 12-13-2011 at 04:58 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #79
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
v nasty is right
 6 years ago '11        #80
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy