Rappers U Wouldnt Expect To Have A Classic Project Under Their Belt

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-13-2011, 01:32 PM         #41
Moc5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i could get down with this list until i reached number 3
 6 years ago '10        #42
NJ Blazer 
space
space
space
$141 | Props total: 15 15
not a damn one of those albums is a classic
 6 years ago '04        #43
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6502 6502
classic in the sense of what their music is then
hood,street,stoner,etc...

in the grand scheme of things probably not
 6 years ago '11        #44
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 594 594
n*ggas need a world filter for the word "classic" placed on their accounts cause they just out here blatantly violating. Didn't know one word could be too much responsibility.
 6 years ago '11        #45
chizz 
space
space
$3,875 | Props total: 2882 2882
terrible list
 6 years ago '11        #46
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 justinjones said:
classic in the sense of what their music is then
hood,street,stoner,etc...

in the grand scheme of things probably not
And this is why this thread lost. There's no such thing as a technical classic, it's either classic or it's not...
 6 years ago '05        #47
gdash72 11 heat pts11
space
space
$523 | Props total: 37 37
I would say Eminem-The Marshall Mathers LP...if we're talkin bout, "Rappers U Wouldnt Expect To Have A Classic Project Under Their Belt" He is #1 to me..Only cuz i wasnt impressed wit dat hi pitched a.ss "My name is" sh*t..den i thought well maybe itll be great when i heard "Guilty Conscience" so i rushed out & bought it...i wuz a lil disappointed cuz i expected hella dre beats...i mean it wuz good but i thought dat wuz it...den i d/l MMLP when it dropped on Napster and Audio Galaxy bout 3mths early (good ol dayz...:sadcam:)...and dat k!ll you came on & i wuz like ..den stan,den who knew...way i am...sh*t wuz epic...a sophmore release triumphed over da debut... now we have dis 2011 Eminem DA FUK HAPPENED
 6 years ago '05        #48
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,296 | Props total: 6419 6419
 Dextromethorphan said:
Waka Flocka Flame

[pic - click to view]

this movie has been immortalized yo!
 6 years ago '07        #49
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Deion said:
Chamillionaire?
 6 years ago '07        #50
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 762 762
you n*ggas still cease to amaze me, like its ONLY ONE TYPE OF RAP OUT THERE. LIKE EVERYTHING IS THE SAME, AND THE CRITERIA FOR A GOOD ALBUM ISNT SUBJECTIVE.

OF COURSE "Flockaveli" isnt on the same level as "Ready to Die", thats like comparing apples to oranges. i dont put on "Ready to Die" when im tryna hit the town and have a good time.

"Flockaveli" is a classic. maybe you n*ggas dont know what that means. 3 years from now, you can put on that Waka cd, and STILL get hype, and REMEMBER when the n*gga was EVERYWHERE. half of the people who dissed it PROBABLY havent even heard it. NOT ONE bad song.

the thread is rappers YOU WOULDNT EXPECT. you n*ggas need to step outside the comfort zone...
 6 years ago '07        #51
Itzike 
space
space
$2,810 | Props total: 408 408
listenin to flocka as i study for my finals.
 12-13-2011, 02:02 PM         #52
Lupin Fiasco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't agree with any of these, especially mac miller. I listened to that tape sober & high on separate occassions, sh*t was wack both times. Charles Hamilton's Pink Lavalamp is a personal classic to me, but I wouldn't call it a classic in the same vein as Illmatic, Resonable Doubt, etc

that said, since this thread is about rappers you wouldn't expect to have a classic album, why is Banks, Hamilton, & Chamillionaire on the list? they all have the potential. the way the first post is worded, rappers like Gucci, Nicki, Maino, Ying Yang Twins, etc should be listed since the potential is barely there, if at all.
 12-13-2011, 02:03 PM         #53
deeps3t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flockaville is a classic to me. Banks Withdrawyal is not, Hunger For More is a classic tho or pretty close to it

and Ima give that Mac Miller kids mixtape a chance, half the tracks on best day ever were alright
 12-13-2011, 02:03 PM         #54
Randomhero2k5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i loved that big withdrawal album
 6 years ago '08        #55
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$825 | Props total: 23 23
If anything by Banks "Hunger For More" is closest to a classic. Everybody else is a joke. There's a reason why nobody expects these artists NOT to have a classic...they're incapable of making classic songs, let alone albums.

oh and are ya'll serious about Nelly??? only on BX
 6 years ago '05        #56
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,336 | Props total: 532 532
 Goosie McNeen said:
you n*ggas still cease to amaze me, like its ONLY ONE TYPE OF RAP OUT THERE. LIKE EVERYTHING IS THE SAME, AND THE CRITERIA FOR A GOOD ALBUM ISNT SUBJECTIVE.

OF COURSE "Flockaveli" isnt on the same level as "Ready to Die", thats like comparing apples to oranges. i dont put on "Ready to Die" when im tryna hit the town and have a good time.

"Flockaveli" is a classic. maybe you n*ggas dont know what that means. 3 years from now, you can put on that Waka cd, and STILL get hype, and REMEMBER when the n*gga was EVERYWHERE. half of the people who dissed it PROBABLY havent even heard it. NOT ONE bad song.

the thread is rappers YOU WOULDNT EXPECT. you n*ggas need to step outside the comfort zone...
this.

A lot of people wont give him a classic rating because they say his lyrics are bad. His lyrics serve their purpose though...and they fit very well with the production and the chorus' .

The production is GROUNDBREAKING, and by groundbreaking i mean it changed the game.

The overall product is classic. It has stood the test of time for over a year now...and we could have the same debate 2 -3 years from now and people would still deem it a classic
 6 years ago '10        #57
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Whole list is a joke, except for Lloyd Banks.
 6 years ago '04        #58
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 ngoogs said:
Bubba Sparxxx
 ngoogs said:
with Deliverance, for clarification.
this. that album is classic and one of the most slept on of all time.
 6 years ago '10        #59
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
awful list
 6 years ago '04        #60
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 BONZ! said:
this.

A lot of people wont give him a classic rating because they say his lyrics are bad. His lyrics serve their purpose though...and they fit very well with the production and the chorus' .

The production is GROUNDBREAKING, and by groundbreaking i mean it changed the game.

The overall product is classic. It has stood the test of time for over a year now...and we could have the same debate 2 -3 years from now and people would still deem it a classic
Standing the test of time doesn't mean being hot after a year. 1 year ain't sh*t. If you can still bump it 10 years from now and not skip any tracks then it's a classic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago