Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #841
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
I like it... my favorite song is trapped but another solid album from
Jeezy
 6 years ago '04        #842
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 spittapilottalk said:
why are you bringing up popularity in a discussion that has nothing to do with record sales or fanbase?

who's talking about popularity?
why do u think gibbs signed 2 jeezy or even raps for???its obvious he signed 2 jeezy so he could broaden his fan base and get sum exposure so he become more known,hence make sum money...i hope u dont think he raps just 2 have n*ggaz like u bringing his name up every chance they get but wont even buy his albums
 6 years ago '11        #843
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
again..what does that have to do with ANYTHING?

I feel like I'm talking to a wall. What does his popularity have to do with anything that's being discussed? Popularity = rap skills?

Big Sean > Elzhi, Kendrick Lamar, Big KRIT because he has a bigger fan base and makes more income?
 6 years ago '04        #844
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
why are you bringing up popularity in a discussion that has nothing to do with record sales or fanbase? You know you have nothing to say when you keep mentioning popularity in a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with it.

who's talking about popularity? what does popularity have to do with anything?

is Big Sean> Kendrick Lamar and Big KRIT if Kendrick Lamar and Big Krit never sell 50k their first week? oh. what does Gibbs being Jeezy's artist have to do with any part of the conversation either? Let people who can debate do it.
n*gga u been lost the debate,EVERYBODY KNOWS GIBBS IS A BETTER RAPPER THAN JEEZY...u talking like u showing/telling us sumthing we already didnt know....thats the only thing u could say but u claim all i could say is people dont know who gibbs is..i rebuttal every angle u brung up thats why u aint say sh*t 2 me...since u think u enlightening us on gibbs being such a superior rapper than why da fu*k would gibbs ever bother signing with jeezy if he has one the best flow/lyrics in the game????tell me that genius

Last edited by dosis; 12-16-2011 at 01:38 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #845
space
space
because rap skills =/ popularity?

souja boy went platinum..Joe Budden hasn't. You're making arguments about nothing. All I stated was Gibbs would add to 2.5-3/5 songs by spitting a better verse and you got a heart attack over it.

Last edited by spittapilottalk; 12-15-2011 at 11:44 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #846
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
I agree gibbs is a more technical rapper. but that's all about all you can give him...
like dude said, until gibbs can make them bangers like, I luv it, soul survivor, f.a.m.e, put on, bury me a g etc. he's gonna stay underground. dude keeps bringing up popularity because it matters in this case. just because gibbs is more technical doesn't mean he has ANY project fu*kin' with jeezy's 3 or 4 best projects. until he makes that song/songs or album that hits a little outside of the internet. he don't really belong in this conversation.
he knows that sh*t thats why he keep saying the same sh*t (gibbs flow/lyrics are better than jeezy's blah blah blah) cuz he cant say nothing else...jeezy could put gibbs on every fu*king song/hit on his album,it would give gibbs sum extra exposure and gain him sum more fans but no where near as much as he would gain if gibbs made/had his own hit,hence meek mill ima boss...cause at the end of day it would still be jeezy's hit,it doesnt matter if gibbs was better on the song or not cuz its not his song

Last edited by dosis; 12-15-2011 at 11:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #847
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
because rap skills =/ popularity?

souja boy went platinum..Joe Budden hasn't. You're making arguments about nothing. All I stated was Gibbs would add to 2.5-3/5 songs by spitting a better verse and you got a heart attack over it.
u keep bringing up all these other rappers and sh*t..they dont have sh*t 2 do with what u keep talking about..if u dont consider a rapper rapping to become bigger and make more money in the industry then u really dont know sh*t about the rap game..go back and listen to what gibbs spit on talk 2 me slowly and try 2 comprehend what he talking about cuz i couldve sworn he said "i rap cause one day i pray this might be my escape,everyday i seal up these baggies seems like i sealing my faith" soulja boy did sumthing joe budden hasnt cuz soulja boy made hits while buddens just made good music

Last edited by dosis; 12-16-2011 at 12:00 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #848
space
space
and he also said he wouldn't make some pop/wack sh*t to sell either.

you're right, and soulja boy made hits and joe budden made good music . what's wrong with that? is budden less of an artist because he doesn't make hit singles? .where am i stating that gibbs has more mass appeal than young jeezy..

let's just end this conversation right now, it won't go anywhere. we're having two conversations at once.

Last edited by spittapilottalk; 12-16-2011 at 12:09 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #849
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
and he also said he wouldn't make some pop/wack sh*t to sell either.

you're right, and soulja boy made hits and joe budden made good music . what's wrong with that? is budden less of an artist because he doesn't make hit singles? .where am i stating that gibbs has more mass appeal than young jeezy..

let's just end this conversation right now, it won't go anywhere. we're having two conversations at once.
i never said budden is less of an artist,i just explained why 1 went platinum and the other didnt..i never said gibbs had more appeal,i said gibbs can have the best flows ever in the rap game and he would still wish he had jeezy's appeal and fan base....if u wanna put up the white flag then go ahead but answer me this though...if gibbs is such a superior rapper than why would gibbs ever bother signing with jeezy if he has one the best flow/lyrics in the game??????

Last edited by dosis; 12-16-2011 at 12:48 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #850
space
space
for more exposure? i never denied that..jeezy is a platinum selling artist.

I'm not saying he has more money or more popularity than jeezy

while i think it's a stupid move signing to jeezy of all people, that's the reason he did it..where am i denying this? i said nothing in any post about popularity or the reason why he signed to CTE

all I said from the beginning was TM103 would have been better with more Gibbs features and less of the other dudes he put on.

6 years ago '04        #851
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
I think the underlying point that hasn't been said straight up is.... one rapper is better than the other.
the reasons have been stated for both rappers. but no one has straight up said it.

i been said gibbs is a better rapper than jeezy..i mean everybody knows that..being the best rapper doesnt mean you're gonna be the most successful or 1 of the most suucessful..just like being the smartest person doesnt mean you're gonna be the most successful or achieve the most in life..just like being the most talented athlete doesnt meant ur gonna end up being the best athlete/player
 6 years ago '09        #852
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
I doubt that Freddie Gibbs will blow, the new Hip-Hop fans are into Big Sean, Drake, Nicky Minaj, Lil Wayne
Let's be honest all of the singles on TM103 flopped (except Lose My Mind)
 6 years ago '09        #853
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 ballergenetics said:
I don't really check the charts like that or haven't been keepin' up with single success. but how is F.A.M.E doin ? sh*t's a great single IMO.

edit I just checked it damn it's hard to have a hit these days....

Last edited by Ash10; 12-16-2011 at 12:31 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #854
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
for more exposure? i never denied that..jeezy is a platinum selling artist.

I'm not saying he has more money or more popularity than jeezy

while i think it's a stupid move signing to jeezy of all people, that's the reason he did it..where am i denying this? i said nothing in any post about popularity or the reason why he signed to CTE

all I said from the beginning was TM103 would have been better with more Gibbs features and less of the other dudes he put on.

u didnt have too...just u saying that gibbs wouldve made every song/every feature much better while saying jeezy didnt do it cuz he was worried about gibbs overshadowing him on tm103,like jeezy cant make a hit or never made a hit without gibbs...gibbs is tight but dont get it twisted,jeezy dont need gibbs for sh*t,whether its making a hit,staying relevant,selling records,catching people ears and history has showed that..like i said before,if u wanna hear gibbs more just say that but 2 be sh*tting on jeezy like the n*gga hasnt done it multiple times without gibbs is ridiculous..jeezy done proved himself already,its gibbs that has sumthing 2 prove..gibbs could flow,can rap and got lyrics but can he make a major anthem/hit,become a bigger and more successful artist than what he already is while staying true 2 his form

sidenote:CDH had sum wack songs on there so dont even front like he never made a wack song

Last edited by dosis; 12-16-2011 at 01:16 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #855
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
ya that's what I meant to say. I meant to say better artist. you're saying jeezy is overall better than gibbs. and spitta is saying gibbs is better than jeezy & the huge fan base don't matter.
that's what I've gathered from the sh*t anyways.
he never said thats what he meant but if thats what he's tryna to say gibbs hasnt done anything 2 prove that as if of yet and time will tell..its crazy how people act like fan base doesnt matter,like these artist rap/sing just for the hella of it..this sh*t is a business and this is their job at the end of day,artists' do this sh*t 2 get money..they got bills 2 pay and mouths 2 feeds just like any other person

Last edited by dosis; 12-16-2011 at 12:44 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #856
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 ash1990 said:
I doubt that Freddie Gibbs will blow, the new Hip-Hop fans are into Big Sean, Drake, Nicky Minaj, Lil Wayne
Let's be honest all of the singles on TM103 flopped (except Lose My Mind)
big sean aint sell really sh*t and he had major hit that was getting airplay even though it was because of chris brown..jeezy singles rarely do good on the charts..he sells off of his name,the clubs,his shows/tours..having a single that does well on the charts doesnt really mean/guarantee good/high album sells,hence j.cole

Last edited by dosis; 12-16-2011 at 12:59 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #857
space
space
what the fu*k does their income/sales have to do with their ability to make music? what does the business side of music have to do with the music itself?

tha carter 4 will probably sell at least 650k more first week than jeezy and has had multiple hit singles on there..

you called C4 wack, so you agree with me that TM103 is extremely wack since it won't/doesn't have half the success of C4? this is my last comment to you

i mean it's a business, and C4 certainly did/will generate more income than jeezy's tm103
 6 years ago '04        #858
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
what the fu*k does their income/sales have to do with their ability to make music? what does the business side of music have to do with the music itself?

tha carter 4 will probably sell at least 650k more first week than jeezy and has had multiple hit singles on there..

you called C4 wack, so you agree with me that TM103 is extremely wack since it won't/doesn't have half the success of C4? this is my last comment to you

i mean it's a business, and C4 certainly did/will generate more income than jeezy's tm103
u like putting words in n*ggaz mouths..i said c4 was mediocre not wack...again,gibbs doesnt rap and didnt put all his focus to making music to not benefit off the sh*t..rapping in the studio,getting beats and mastering tracks aint free..u think that n*gga puts all his time,energy,focus,sweat,emotions and life stories in his music for nothing or just 2 keep u happy....if it wasnt for the money or the fame,majority of artists' wouldnt be in the game,n*ggaz wouldve been having regular jobs,running the streets wild,hustling/robbing n*ggaz..damn n*gga,u really that know sh*t about the game

Last edited by dosis; 12-16-2011 at 01:06 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #859
space
space
how is c4 mediocre then? it sold a milli its first week and multiple hit singles..it's better than illmatic using your logic.

Last edited by spittapilottalk; 12-16-2011 at 01:09 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #860
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
how is c4 wack? sold a milli its first week and multiple hit singles..it's better than illmatic using your logic.
u must cant read thats why u keep saying stupid sh*t..tryna bring up other people albums like it suppose 2 prove a point...mediocre isnt wack,go google that sh*t or look it up..the point is u was talking sh*t about jeezy not putting gibbs on more songs on tm103 cuz he was worried about gibbs overshadowing him on tm103,like jeezy cant make a hit or never made a hit without gibbs...gibbs is tight but dont get it twisted,jeezy dont need gibbs for sh*t,whether its making a hit,staying relevant,selling records,catching people ears and history has showed that.

gibbs could flow,can rap and got lyrics but can he make a major anthem/hit,become a bigger and more successful artist than what he already is while staying true 2 his form

Last edited by dosis; 12-16-2011 at 01:16 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy