Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-15-2011, 07:59 PM         #821
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*ks with it. Personally like it more than Recession, but there are bout like 5-6 decent/filler kinda tracks that kind of fu*k the flow up of the album and that' excluding the delux edition tracks seeing the album is really 14 tracks long.
 6 years ago '09        #822
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
 spittapilottalk said:
"Again...more bullsh*t

First of all on Talk 2 Me...I listen to it for Jeezy's verse. He started off the song very well and I felt the lyrics and the flow

It seems like everytime Gibbs is on a track with Jeezy some d!ck riders jump in AUTOMATICALLY and say he's better. The truth is if you put Jeezy's voice over Gibbs lyrics people would still say that. Just cut the bullsh*t and admit you have a bias...you don't sound objective at all"

I'm probably one of the more objective people here, even when a rapper I hate puts out something dope I say it is and vice versa..so quit that sh*t.

Even if Jeezy was capable of writing like Gibbs, he doesn't have his flow to match so that's a moot point. I totally understand that people listen to albums for Jeezy and I respect that. However he has a feature of some sort on MANY songs, and a good amount of those disappointing. I didn't say take away Jeezy's verses and add more Gibbs or put Gibbs on eight records. Just a few to add to the records.

If I listened to a Cormega record, I'd listen to it for Cormega..but would anyone be mad at having Nas outshining him on 3-4 records?

No need to be so defensive..damn Jeezy stans

woulda been dope if Jeezy pulled a raekwon and have Gibbs on like 75% of of the album.
 6 years ago '04        #823
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,558 | Props total: 2410 2410
 strongthetruth said:
You keep talking bout Gibbs bodying people on a track when Jeezy ain't even that type of artist. Trust me that's the last thing a n*gga care about on a Jeezy album. Gibbs just better be glad he even made the album because n*ggas really ain't checking for him like that
Truth

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 12-15-2011 at 08:45 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #824
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
 thegoldenhero said:
woulda been dope if Jeezy pulled a raekwon and have Gibbs on like 75% of of the album.
chill before 20 jeezy fans attack you like you're calling jeezy wack or something for saying gibbs would make tm103 better
 6 years ago '07        #825
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,610 | Props total: 5462 5462
nah, Recession was the only Jeezy album I ever liked, front to back
 6 years ago '11        #826
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
 thegoldenhero said:
word album would of been better, Gibbs bodied the .38 like it was nothing
 6 years ago '10        #827
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 spittapilottalk said:
"Again...more bullsh*t

First of all on Talk 2 Me...I listen to it for Jeezy's verse. He started off the song very well and I felt the lyrics and the flow

It seems like everytime Gibbs is on a track with Jeezy some d!ck riders jump in AUTOMATICALLY and say he's better. The truth is if you put Jeezy's voice over Gibbs lyrics people would still say that. Just cut the bullsh*t and admit you have a bias...you don't sound objective at all"

I'm probably one of the more objective people here, even when a rapper I hate puts out something dope I say it is and vice versa..so quit that sh*t.

Even if Jeezy was capable of writing like Gibbs, he doesn't have his flow to match so that's a moot point. I totally understand that people listen to albums for Jeezy and I respect that. However he has a feature of some sort on MANY songs, and a good amount of those disappointing. I didn't say take away Jeezy's verses and add more Gibbs or put Gibbs on eight records. Just a few to add to the records.

If I listened to a Cormega record, I'd listen to it for Cormega..but would anyone be mad at having Nas outshining him on 3-4 records?

No need to be so defensive..damn Jeezy stans
Okay....and I personally prefer his flow to Gibbs . It is what it is...but to say Gibbs just bodies him on anything sounds like that's your automatic opinion

And he has a feature on MANY songs?? Really? Okay let's see...assuming you're including artists that only do the hooks...historically Jeezy has never been that much known for features. Especially compared to others...so that can't be a legit criticism

Not being sensitive. You don't like when people say you're "hating" right? I'm offering a counter opinion
 6 years ago '06        #828
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
this cd was a lot better than i thought it would be its like a 4/5
 6 years ago '11        #829
omarnova 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 2 2
meh, if you've heard 1 jeezy song you've heard them all..
 6 years ago '07        #830
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
Way too gone >>>>
 6 years ago '10        #831
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,639 | Props total: 144 144
 omarnova said:
meh, if you've heard 1 jeezy song you've heard them all..
false
 6 years ago '05        #832
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
I Been Seeing Trolls In This Thread.
 6 years ago '04        #833
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,558 | Props total: 2410 2410
Ima need that instrumental for OJI want that sh*t on my phone
 6 years ago '11        #834
omarnova 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 2 2
 jt satan said:
false
 6 years ago '11        #835
space
space
 Smoke500 said:
Okay....and I personally prefer his flow to Gibbs . It is what it is...but to say Gibbs just bodies him on anything sounds like that's your automatic opinion

And he has a feature on MANY songs?? Really? Okay let's see...assuming you're including artists that only do the hooks...historically Jeezy has never been that much known for features. Especially compared to others...so that can't be a legit criticism

Not being sensitive. You don't like when people say you're "hating" right? I'm offering a counter opinion
I'm not talking about historically fam, I'm talking TM103 and TM103 only. I'm not talking about how many features TM101/2 and Recession have.

and flow? .we all have opinions but i think you meant to say voice/delivery cuz flow isn't even a subject of debate in this case, Jeezy rarely even switches his flow while Gibbs has one of the best in the game period.

Last edited by spittapilottalk; 12-15-2011 at 10:06 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #836
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,200 | Props total: 90 90
Ok, so I finally heard the Intro and wondering why that and RIB2 Intro wasn't switched around...would've been better and made more sense based on how the chorus on "Waiting" goes.

Last edited by Unknown Dude; 12-15-2011 at 10:10 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #837
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
 Antbone said:
Way too gone >>>>
Hell yeah. That might be the best beat on the album.

I like this sh*t alot. About 10-11 good tracks man. Solid album. I threw Kobe/LeBron and All White on there just cuz
 6 years ago '07        #838
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Hell yeah. That might be the best beat on the album.

I like this sh*t alot. About 10-11 good tracks man. Solid album. I threw Kobe/LeBron and All White on there just cuz
sh*t the beat gets even interesting as the song goes off lol..

I added Rough, Shake Life and Trump...
 6 years ago '04        #839
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 spittapilottalk said:
I'm not talking about historically fam, I'm talking TM103 and TM103 only. I'm not talking about how many features TM101/2 and Recession have.

and flow? .we all have opinions but i think you meant to say voice/delivery cuz flow isn't even a subject of debate in this case, Jeezy rarely even switches his flow while Gibbs has one of the best in the game period.

n*gga u still debating with every1 ova the same sh*t like gibbs aint jeezy's artist..gibbs can flow but that still doesnt change the fact that people off the net still dont know who the fu*k he is..gibbs still doesnt have a major hit/anthem,until then he still gonna be an underground rapper with n*ggaz like u on the internet, whom bring him up every chance they get but wont go out and support the n*gga..gibbs can have one of the best flows in the game but gibbs still wishes he had the fan base and appeal that jeezy has

Last edited by dosis; 12-16-2011 at 12:03 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #840
space
space
why are you bringing up popularity in a discussion that has nothing to do with record sales or fanbase? You know you have nothing to say when you keep mentioning popularity in a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with it.

who's talking about popularity? what does popularity have to do with anything?

is Big Sean> Kendrick Lamar and Big KRIT if Kendrick Lamar and Big Krit never sell 50k their first week? oh. what does Gibbs being Jeezy's artist have to do with any part of the conversation either? Let people who can debate do it.

Last edited by spittapilottalk; 12-15-2011 at 11:34 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago