Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition [Anticipation/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #781
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 spittapilottalk said:
so Gibbs hasn't bodied Jeezy on every song they have done together?

A Cold Day in Hell >>> TM103 too.

i made a thread on this before the album dropped
 6 years ago '04        #782
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 spittapilottalk said:
so Gibbs hasn't bodied Jeezy on every song they have done together?

A Cold Day in Hell >>> TM103 too.
everybody knows gibbs is a better rapper than jeezy,like jeezy isnt the 1st rapper to have an artist thats lyrically better than him..why would u sign an artist that isnt better than u,has the potential to better/bigger than u or atleast up 2 par with u???signing one below u,isnt smart,wont benefit u and isnt a good business move...and no cold day in hell isnt better than tm103,sh*ts not even better than tod2..certain songs in the middle towards the end of it isnt that good 2 me and his hoe songs aint good besides my homeboy's girlfriend..standout tracks:banned,anything 2 survive,barely made it,my dawgs,heaven can wait,natural high and twos and fews..i dont even know why u tryna debate on 2 n*ggaz on the same team

Last edited by dosis; 12-15-2011 at 01:28 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #783
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
CDH is better lyrically, flow, delivery, song concepts, an even production.Every aspect. The one thing Jeezy is supposed to have better than Gibbs isn't better.

and what are you talking about? artists sign wack dudes all the time..especially Jeezy. Have you looked at his roster? I don't see what point your trying to make. All I'm saying is if he put Gibbs on a few of the weaker songs he would have made the song better. Ala "Talk 2 Me" without Gibbs = TERRIBLE.

Jeezy got a secret weapon to make his songs better and he didn't use it on TM103.

Last edited by spittapilottalk; 12-15-2011 at 01:34 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #784
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Spitta you're startin to get on my nerves. Quit bringing up anything and everything to outshine Jeezy. Acting like you weren't all up in this thread excited for the album like everybody else knowin damn well you'd flip flop AGAIN if the album wasn't up to par...

& People like D-Clutch are gettin under my skin too. You should know what to expect from Jeezy by now, when has he ever been an incredible lyricist?
 6 years ago '04        #785
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
CDH is better lyrically, flow, delivery, song concepts, an even production.Every aspect. The one thing Jeezy is supposed to have better than Gibbs isn't even better.
yea except replay value and broaden his fan base...u saying lyrics and flow like n*ggaz dont already that..he talks about robbing and jeezy talks about slanging but his concept are better,ooooook.
 6 years ago '11        #786
space
space
 dosis said:
yea except replay value and broaden his fan base...u saying lyrics and flow like n*ggaz dont already that..he talks about robbing and jeezy talks about slanging but his concept are better,ooooook.
so you're putting popularity in it...Lil Wayne sold the most records this year. So Carter 4 is the best project this year huh?

and all Gibbs does is rap about robbing? even if he did, he still raps about his subject matter better.
 6 years ago '04        #787
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
CDH is better lyrically, flow, delivery, song concepts, an even production.Every aspect. The one thing Jeezy is supposed to have better than Gibbs isn't better.

and what are you talking about? artists sign wack dudes all the time..especially Jeezy. Have you looked at his roster? I don't see what point your trying to make. All I'm saying is if he put Gibbs on a few of the weaker songs he would have made the song better. Ala "Talk 2 Me" without Gibbs = TERRIBLE.

Jeezy got a secret weapon to make his songs better and he didn't use it on TM103.
yea they do because they respect an artists' grind and wanna give them a chance but alot of artists' has atleast 1 or 2 people they sign that has more lyricals and potential than them..38 and talk 2 me was still good 2 me even if gibbs wasnt on it,he just made talk 2 me more better..gibbs is tight aint no denying that but secret weapon is reaching,when majority people outside the net dont even know who he is so how is that benefiting jeezy 2 consider gibbs a secret weapon?..gibbs get no play down here and if he starts too,it will be because he riding with jeezy

Last edited by dosis; 12-15-2011 at 01:52 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #788
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
so you're putting popularity in it...Lil Wayne sold the most records this year. So Carter 4 is the best project this year huh?

and all Gibbs does is rap about robbing? even if he did, he still raps about his subject matter better.
of course he doesnt rap about robbing all the time,just like jeezy doesnt rap about slanging all the time and u still keep saying he does it better..duh,he's the better rapper,it doesnt matter what the subject is..gibbs needs to broaden his fan base cause alot of people still dont know him,if he wanna blow up and make more money in the long right..CDH doesnt have 1 song on it thats an anthem that will broaden his fan base drastically and help get him more exposure..i didnt say sh*t about sales and the carter 4 was mediocre at best

Last edited by dosis; 12-15-2011 at 01:48 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #789
space
space
mentioning popularity again huh? at least you acknowledge that gibbs bodies jeezy everytime.

6 years ago '07        #790
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Seems like a majority of you Jeezy critics were never Jeezy fans in the first place.
 6 years ago '04        #791
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
mentioning popularity again huh? at least you acknowledge that gibbs bodies jeezy everytime.

u obviously just dont get it
 6 years ago '05        #792
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,945 | Props total: 1445 1445
 Fade said:

& People like D-Clutch are gettin under my skin too. You should know what to expect from Jeezy by now, when has he ever been an incredible lyricist?
That's what I was saying. Not a knock on dude, I was complimenting him on this album, I said I enjoyed the album despite the fact he's not the best rapper around. I mostly listen to lyrics, so for me it was a surprise that I liked it so much. Stop being sensitive.
 6 years ago '07        #793
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
Still jamming to this sh*t..thx jeezy
 6 years ago '07        #794
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
Got damn im on my first listen this sh*t goes, on OJ this sh*t is so hootttt
 6 years ago '07        #795
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
this beat on way to gone
 6 years ago '04        #796
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 1202 1202
ON RIGHT NOW
 6 years ago '07        #797
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
1st two tracks are hot...this sh*t gonna bump in the whip
 6 years ago '10        #798
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 thetrapper said:
ON RIGHT NOW
yeah im peepin it out now
 6 years ago '11        #799
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
this sh*t goes hard. forgot what hard music sounded like its been so long.
 6 years ago '11        #800
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
i fu*k with it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy